Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Two Kinds Entwined ❯ First Kiss ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Spring: Finally! Kai asked her! Thank goodness. :P I know the last chapter sucked, but I had no more ideas. Pfft.

Yami Spring: My aibou is just a little hyper, so ignore her.

Spring: Hey!

Yami Spring: I'll start the fic before I get killed by an angry hikari.

The next day, Kai was already making breakfast when Helen came down. Her long, dark brown hair had been simply thrown over her shoulders that morning, and her jeans and t-shirt were both describing her personality: simple and calm…dark blue. Her thoughts wandered back to last night. `I wonder I he really meant it?' she thought. `I hope so…cause I…I love him. But…he'd probably be disgusted…but if he would be disgusted…why'd he ask me to the dance? I'll have find out sooner or later anyway, though.'

"Hi.." Kai said to her in greeting. His eyes wandered over her, making her nervous. "Morning." Helen said in reply. He motioned to a plate of food on the table and sat down by his own plate, and she sat down across from him.

After breakfast, Kai asked, "What do you want to do…hang out? I mean, Tyson's probably gotten over his loss to you, and you can get to know them better…we said we'd meet at the park to train today anyway, you could tune up Neptune, not that she isn't very good already." Helen nodded. "Okay. But I'm pretty sure Tyson's calmed down. Hey, by the way, I was thinking of a beybattle, the two of us?" She said sheepishly. "Sure." Kai said. He needed to test out Dranzer anyway, Kenny had made some adjustments, and he never got to test them out. Helen was a friend, so he was sure she wouldn't cause damage to his blade…even thought he knew she wouldn't go easy.

Helen took out her blade. "Here and now?" she asked. "Okay." Kai said. "3…2…1…Let it Rip!" They chanted. "Dranzer, attack!" "Neptune, go on the defensive!" Neptune blasted out with white light, and Dranzer had appeared, Kai and Helen were both blinded by the light. "Neptune, attack!" Helen yelled to her bit beast in a final attempt to blast Kai away.

Unfortunately for her, it didn't work. Dranzer had already taken Neptune down. Kai gasped. "I won that?" "Yep, you sure did." Helen said, picking up her blade. "You're really good at this, Kai, cause where I came from I was the best!" She held out her hand and they shook it on.

"Let's go to the park now." Helen said. "They must be waiting for us…"Kai murmured. "Oh, by the way, Helen, you haven't met the Chief, have you?" He asked. Helen shook her head. "Never heard of him."

"Well, he's the one that knows all the stuff about beyblading." Kai told her. She nodded and headed for the door. Suddenly, she was enveloped in a white-blue light. A few moments later, she had dark blue wings behind her, and she was floating. "I'll fly you there." She said to Kai. He nodded, a little shocked. She held out her hand. "Take it." She instructed. He took her hand, and felt himself being lifted up into the air. She took him by the hand and flew over the trees and the neighborhood, until she reached the park. There, she dropped Kai's hand. He fell down onto the grass. Helen giggled. Kai smiled. `Is she flirting with me?' He thought.

He pinned her to the ground playfully, and she folded her wings back into her human form. "Do you surrender?" He asked her in a playful tone. She smiled up at him. "Nope." She said. "Fine…" Kai said, then, to Helen's surprise, he brushed his lips across hers.. `It feels so good to let out my feelings for her.' Kai thought as his lips were on hers. Helen moaned. `It feels great…' she thought. But Kai and Helen both had to breathe, so he removed his lips, breaking the kiss, even though he was disappointed. Helen got off the ground and touched her lips. `Wow…' she thought.

She blushed, and he took her hand and they ran to the park where Tyson and the Bladebreakers were waiting.

Spring: Whee! Well, I think this is one of my favourite chapters so far…that I've written. :P

Yami Spring: Well? Read and Review! Oh, and if you want us to remove the story, tell us, cause we're willing to. Don't forget to R and R!