Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ V-Force My Way! ❯ New School and a new friend ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Inu 4ever: Kay, this is my first Beyblade fanfic ever so plz be nice. It will be some scenes from the V-Force episodes or maybe more, with a few changes. This is a Kai/Hilary, Ray/Mariah, and maybe, if I can find some places to put them in, Kenny/Emily. Those that don't like this pairing, don't read this one. No Flames plz.
Hilary: Sooo, where does this fic start?
Inu 4ever: In episode 5, when Kai arrives his new school and meet Wyatt. And Wyatt meets an old friend of Kai.
Kai: Who?
Inu 4ever: U will se, it isn't that long till I'll write about that. Max, will u plz do the disclaimer for me?
Max: Sure, Inu 4ever do not own Beyblade. Our age: Kai: 15. Tyson 14. Ray: 14 Me^_^:15.Hilary:14.Kenny:14
------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------
Kai sat in the black limo on his way to this boarding school he was going to attend. Looking out the window emotionlessy he listened as his butler started to talk. ''Oh my, this rain doesn't seem to want to let up, does it master Kai?" ''I just hope it stops soon, don't you?'' He continued. Kai opened the window and stared at the sky, before he closed it again. ''Oh, and by the way. I've packed everything you asked for in your suitcase, but I didn't see your beyblade Dranzer included master Kai. I hope you didn't misplace it.'' Kai just snorted while looking out the window again. They arrived the boarding school and the rain still haven't let up. ''Well, I guess it's time to...huh?'' The butler couldn't finish as Kai just stepped out of the limo. ''Master Kai?'' he said coming with an umbrella, but Kai ignored him and continued on his way in to the school.

''Let it rip.'' A young boy at Kai's age with brown hair and pale skin yelled as he and two other students launched their blades in a bey dish. ''Sorry guys, but this battle is all mine.'' he said and finished the battle, throwing the two blades out of the dish. ''I win again, and I remain the beyblade champ of Withney prap (a/n: or something like that) school. Huh?'' he said and then saw Kai coming in the doors.
He gasped and ran over to him. ''U are Kai right? The one from the famous Bladebreakers?'' Kai continued to walk before the boy stopped him. ''I-I-I was just wondering, u think it would be possible for u to show me a little of ur techniques?'' Kai opened his eyes and glared at the boy, before he yet again continued to walk. (a/n: wow I luv that word.) Two of the boys friends came up. Friend nr: 1''Who in the world does he think he is? Oh sure, he won the world blading championships, but does that make him any better?''
Friend nr.2 ''Yes, but then again, he doesn't have our naturall good looks. We must accept him for what he is. That's the least we could do.'' The boy ran up to Kai and apologized and told him his name. ''H-hey wait a minuet. I must apologize for being so rude when you walked in, but let me start over. My name is Wyatt Smithright.'' Kai ignored him yet again.
Friend nr.2 ''Nice one.'' and the both he and the other boy started lauging while Wyatt stared after Kai.

At night:
Kai looked out the window that faced the forrest. Emotionalless eyes wandered to the forrest, while his mind wandered to something else, or should we say someone else. 'I hope she's doing okay. Now that I'm here, she can't stay at my home anylonger. I'll have to check on her tomorrow.' Then he heard footsteps. Kai turned around and saw Wyatt, standing there staring at him. ''Kai? I'm really sorry about what happened this evening, I promise. I guess when I recognized u, I went a little nuts, but I'm a huge fan of yours and have been for a long time. I've never had the chance to meet someone as famous as u are before.'' Kai turned. ''Hey kid, just leave me alone, kay? Later kid.'' ''But Kai!'' Kai turned and started walking when a beyblade came chrashing through the window, destroying the lights and dissappeared again. Wyatt lay on the floor trembling, while Kai was, well just like he always is. Standing there watching. A teacher came. ''Hey, are you two all right?'' Kai hurried over to the window just in time to see a shadow dissappearing into the woods. He growled. He pushed open what was left of the window and jumped out. ''Hey wait..'' the teacher yelled after him as he took off into the woods after the mysteriously shadow. When he came to a clearing, he stopped, looking around. Something moved in the bushes before him and out emerged a boy, taller than him, but he couldn't be aby older than him. He was tall, blonde, had green eyes and smirked at Kai. ''How's it going Kai?'' he asked, still smirking. ''Who are u anyway?'' Kai asked. ''Ah, don't u worry, I just came for u'r Dranzer. And once I get that, it's hasta la vista sucker.'' he said while preparing his launcher. ''I've quit beyblading.'' ''I thought I heard that weird rumor. The great Kai gave up blading. Hahaha.'' What they didn't know, was that Wyatt watched this whole scene behind a bush. ''I don't have time for this.'' Kai said and turned his back to the blonde, giving him a chance to attack. ''Heads up, Kai!'' he yelled and launched his blade. Kai stepped aside just in time, but the blade hit a tree before him, and the tree came crashing down. ''Kai! Look out!'' Wyatt yelled before the tree landed on solid earth, dust coming, making it hard to see. When the dust cleared, Wyatt could see Kai. The tree had missed him. ''Leave!'' came Kai's cold reply to the blonde boy. ''Not till I..'' he was cut short when teachers and pupils came running. The blonde growled, but left. The teacher started to ask questions, but Kai just left.

Next morning:
It was lunch, and Wyatt walked down and sat with his friends. ''Do u mind if I sit here?'' he asked. Friend nr 1: Actually, I do. Go away Wyatt.'' ''But I, ah, just kinda wondered if any of u know why Kai quit beyblading?'' He asked. Friend nr 2: Maybe he is tired of it. I heard there was nobody good enough so he decided to give up.'' Friend nr 1: ''We are sick and tired hearing of Kai, give it a rest.

'Boy, wonder how it would be like to be on the world championship beyblading team. It must be the greatest feeling in the world. And I would give everything just to expirience that for a second.' ''Huh?'' Wyatt saw Kai jumping over the fence of the school, looking around and walking away. Wyatt started following him. They came to a building, that looked worn out, and before Kai walked up the stairs he looked around again. Wyatt followed him in, just in time to see Kai walking to the window. Wyatt gasped. ''Oh wow, this must be were u have ur trophies and stuff. Wow, is this Dranzer?!'' "Why are u here Wyatt?'' ''I didn't mean any harm following u here Kai.'' Wyatt started. ''Keep it down would'ya? She's resting.'' Kai said looking at the blue sofa in the room. Wyatt also looked over there, and almost gasped. There, on the sofa, laid a cloaked figure. U could see it was a girl because of the slim figure, and cuz Kai said 'she' when he talked about her. The cloak reached a little under her waist and it shielded most of her face, but Wyatt could swear he saw som blue face painting on her cheek, like Kai's face painting. ''Why is it a girl here?'' Wyatt asked. ''She's a friend of mine. She's exhausted from her recent fight. I've never seen her like this before.'' Kai said, and Wyatt could swear (a/n: He could swear alot ^_^U) that Kai's eyes softened alittle before they came emotionless again. ''So, what do u want?'' ''I wonder why u gave up blading. Is it cuz no one is good enough to face u?'' Kai looked away. ''Yes.'' ''But what about Tyson? Threr are rumors that say u want to fight Tyson.'' ''Yeah, but there is one more that are more powerful than him. the one that learned me everything.'' ''Who?'' Wyatt asked. ''....'' ''Kai, plz tell me. I want to know.'' But Kai were allready in his own little world. He was thinking of when he was a kid.

''Come on Kai, u can make it. Don't give up that easily.'' a cloaked girl about 6 years old told a two toned boy at the same age. ''This are the basics and they are easy to learn.'' ''Easy for u to say. U were born a perfect blader, but I were born a weakling.'' Tears stung the boys eyes, but he refused to let them go. ''That's not true. It isn't a long time ago I had problems controlling my blade.'' Kai turned around walking to the nearest tree and sat down. The girl sighed. ''Kai, is it really that important to u? As far as I remember, u didn't want to beyblade. Why now?'' ''Grandfather allways praise the kids at the abbey when he see how good they are, but he never praises me. I just want him to be proud of me.'' the 6 year old Kai said, one tear leaking from his eye, then another one, and another one, then he starts crying, knowing he can't hold the tears back any longer. ''Oh Kai...'' the girl say, hugging him and then starts to sing. (Fate of awakening Love.u can find it on youtube.) When she was finished, Kai's tears had already dried up. ''One more time Kai. If u want him to be proud, don't give up. Try ur hardest.'' she said standing up, Kai following her. ''Kai!'' a old mans voice called. ''Grandfather.'' Kai called back. ''It's dinner time. And what are you doing here with this girl? She should be inside helping the other maids. Come.'' Voltaire said. ''She was helping me. Come girl.'' Kai said to the cloaked girl harshly. ''Yes master Kai.'' She said emotionlessy

''Kai? Kai? Kai?!'' ''What?'' he asked. ''U zooned out.'' Wyatt said. ''Oh sorry, just thinking of the past.'' ''Something good?'' ''U could allmost say that.'' ''Whats that noise?'' Wyatt asked. ''Get down!!'' Kai yelled and tackled Wyatt to the floor. A beyblade came flying through the window, destroying everything inside the room. Kai took Dranzer and pocketet him, then pushing Wyatt out of the window. He was about to follow, when he remembered something. He and Wyatt weren't the only ones here. He turned to the blue sofa, running over to get the girl, and then he jumped out with her in his arms. ''U okay kid?'' He asked Wyatt. ''Yeah I guess so. What about her?'' ''Don't worry, she will be okay. Let's go.'' Kai said and took off. Kai stopped under the bridge, and put away Dranzer. ''Thats one problem down. I still have to hide Phoenix.'' ''Phoenix?'' Wyatt asked. ''That's what she are called.'' ''oh.'' ''Hey, could u help me a little?'' Kai aske Wyatt. ''With what?'' ''Helping me sneak her in.'' ''WHAT?!'' Wyatt yelled. ''U can do it. And keep it down, she's still sleeping.'' Kai said, looking at Phoenix. ''But its a boys school. There are no girls there. Not even female teachers.'' ''She'll stay at my room. No problem if u don't tell anybody.'' Kai said, as if it was nothing. ''Right, but if we get caught...'' Wyatt started, ''U wont get trouble. I will.'' Kai said camly, still looking at Phoenix. ''Let's go.'' Kai said, finally looking away from Phoenix. They managed sucsessfully to get her in to Kai's room without meeting anybody on their way. ''Thanx Wyatt. I owe u one.'' ''No problem Kai. But why haven't she woken up yet?'' ''As I said, she's completely worn out after her last fight. Night.'' Kai said and closed the door. He sat down beside Phoenix on his bed. ''Phoenix...'' he said softly. She's been asleep in days now. ''When will u wake up?'' As if on cue, she opened her eyes and looked at Kai. ''Kai..?'' she said softly. ''Yeah, I'm here.'' he said. ''Aa.'' she said before her eyes closed again. Again Kai zooned out and thought back many years ago:

''Hey Kai, Kai.'' 7 year old Phoenix called out. (a/n: And for u that don't get it, Phoenix is the cloaked girl in the past and present.) ''Yeah?'' a 7 year old Kai asked. ''I have something for u.'' She said. ''My father told me to give it to someone I thought was worthy of it, and u have.'' Phoenix told him holding something in her hands. ''What is it?'' Kai sid, very curious. ''This.'' Phoenix said while holding a bitchip in her hands. ''This is Dranzer. He is now u'r bitbeast. He is a phoenix. U have to take good care of him, but don't let ur grandfather use him.'' Phoenix said looking around. ''Why not?'' Kai said. ''I don't trust him, since I've heard somthing that happens to kids in the abbey.'' ''The abbey is for kids that want to be good in beyblading. He did it for other kids.'' ''Very well, u'll decide urself, but be carefull. I only want whats best for u.'' Phoenix said walking away.

'Days after that I didn't see her. Then she comes bloody into my room. What a shock that was. that was when I learned what they really did in the abbey. Then Voltaire sent me there. Thanx to Phoenix, I ran away to Japan when I was 9 years old.'
Kai stood up and stripped down to his boxers and laid down on the bed beside Phoenix.

--------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------
Inu 4ever: What do u think?
Kai: I'm have emotins?
Inu 4ever: Yeah, in this story. U arn't that emotionalless in the Anime either. U are normal.
Ray: But this was going to be a Hilary/Kai fic. Why is it Kai and Phoenix? I didn't hear about a OC.
Inu 4ever: There isn't any OC's either. But I wont reveal it to u yet.
Hilary: U guys don't know who Phoenix is? I'll tell u...hmp.
Inu 4ever: *Clamps a hand over her mouth.* Don't tell them. U spoil it all. Well R&R folks See ya

*The boys in the background trying to make Hilary tell them Who Phoenix is.*
Inu 4ever: Grandpa!!
Grandpa: Don't tell anyone anything. *Chases the boys with his wooden sword.*