Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ V-Force My Way! ❯ Wake up sleepy-head ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Inu 4ever: Hey folks. Should I continue this story?
Kai: Yeah u shall continue with this story.
Inu 4ever: Thought u didn't care.
Kai: I don't. Just want to find out who Phoenix is.
Ray: Yeah since she isn't a OC who is she then?
Inu 4ever: U'll soon find out. Now Hilary, would u plz do the disclaimer for me?
Hilary: Sure. Inu 4ever do not own beyblade.
''Talking''
'Thinking'
'Bitbeast'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------
Kai woke up 7.00. am in the morning, got up and dressed. Phoenix was still asleep. 'What happend to her? She's never been like this before.' Kai wrote down a note telling her to stay in his room till he came back, if she should wake up. ''Get better Phoenix.'' he said and walked out the room. 1.period, math. Boooring. Let's just have lunch. Kai and Wyatt sat under a tree in the schoolyard. Let's just say that on a day like this, u shouldn't sit in in a classroom. ''Hey Kai, hows she doing?'' Wyatt said quitly. ''She's doing okay. She woke up last night, but only for a moment.'' Kai answered. ''That's nice to know. Oh, I almost forgot. This is for u.'' Wyatt said throwing him a note. It read: It's time to settle this Kai, once and for all. I'll be waiting for u at the top of the ACME-building at 3. pm. Be there, or else...
''I'll be there.'' Kai growled clutching the paper. ''Are u going to blade again?'' Wyatt asked, ouzzled. ''Do me a favor Wyatt, take care of Phoenix till I'm back okay? But don't take her cloak of her.'' Kai said standing up going inside. ''O-okay.'' Wyatt replied, aslo standing up and following him.

The clock was 2.50. pm. Time to go. ''I trust u to take care of her.'' Kai said walking to the door. Once there he turned to loook at Phoenix. She still slept peacefully. Saying goodbye he sneaked out of the doors and ran as fast as he could to the ACME-building. Once he arrived at the top of the building, he saw that the blonde already there. ''Why are u after Dranzer?'' Kai demanded. ''None of ur buissness. Shall we start?'' he said reading his launcher. Kai did the same. ''3...2...1...let it rip!'' They both yelled, launching their blades. (a/n: If u want to see the battle, go on youtube.) Both blades came into the dish meeting eachother blow for blow, not resting one bit. ''Is that the best u've got?'' Kai asked arrogantly. ''Not a chance. Attack!'' the blonde yelled. ''DRANZER!'' Kai yelled and the red and golden phoenix came out of his blade in all its glory. There was a huge light and both Dranzer and the blond'es blade were lying in front of their masters. The blue bey dish was totally molested. ''Well, let's call this a draw, huh.'' the blonde said turning to go. ''What's ur name?'' Kai demanded. ''It's Dounga.'' the blonde replied continuing walking away.

Kai arrived his room, seeing Phoenix still asleep and Wyatt reading a book. ''So she hasn't woken up yet?'' Kai asked. ''No. She's been asleep all day. How did ur match end?'' he asked. ''It ended in a draw.'' Kai said, looking at Phoenix. ''Ya'know Wyatt, I think I've found a worthy opponment.'' Kai told him smirking. ''Really? U are gonna start beyblading again?'' Wyatt asked surprised. Kai nodded. ''Well, have to go. Have an appointment. I'll come back later.'' Wyatt added walking out the door. Kai waited a few moments before he walked over, crouching beside Phoenix. ''When will u wake up Phoenix?'' he whispered as he brushed the bangs out of her eyes. As if on cue, her hand gently grasped his, ruby eyes meeting crimson. (a/n: His eyes will be crimson and not grey here.) ''Phoenix?'' he asked, helping her sit up. ''Agh my head.'' she said clutching it. ''Take it easy. U were pretty hurt when I found u.'' Kai told her. ''How long have I been out?'' she asked. ''Almost for a week.'' he said. ''Btw, where are we?'' she asked looking around. ''My room. I have been going on this boarding school a few days now.'' Kai said. ''U are going on a SCHOOL?'' she said, ruby orbs widening. ''Yeah yeah rub it in will ya?'' he said annoyed. ''But what happened?'' he asked. ''...'' ''Phoenix?'' She was about to answer when there was a knock on the door. Phoenix stood up to leave, but when Wyatt's voice came from behind the door, Kai pushed her gently down. ''It's okay. He helped me bring u here.'' he said before opening the door. ''Hey Kai. How is she?'' Wyatt asked. ''Why not ask her urself?'' Kai said motioning to the very awake Phoenix on his bed. ''Hello, my name is Wyatt.'' He started. ''Phoenix.'' came her blunt reply. ''Now tell me, what happened?'' Kai asked again. ''A man named Gideon... are after ur bitbeast. Dragoon, Drigger, Draciel.... and Dranzer.'' she said. ''I've been spying on them for a while... and for a week ago, they catched me looking through their data about the five sacred bitbeasts. They only have data of four of the sacred bitbeast. I don't think they know about the 5th bitbeast.'' she continued. ''But how come u was badly hurt?'' Kai asked. ''They had many traps, and many guards. I couldn't sneak past everyone.'' she said monotonly. Kai wondered what he should do. ''U have to warn the others Kai. Warn Tyson, Ray and Max. Get Max and Ray come back to Japan while u still have time.'' Phoenix told him. ''I know u split up, but u are still friends. Restart the team and beat them, but be carefull, they have bitbeasts too, and they won't hesitate to attack, not only the ur bitbeast but also u.'' ''Fine, I'll go warn them, and defeat this Gideon.'' Kai said, then turning to Wyatt. ''I have to treat her wounds now, so if u would leave us alone..?'' he asked. ''Sure. No prob.'' Wyatt said walking out shutting the door behind him. Kai walked into the bathroom to get the first aid kit. ''U have to take ur cloak off.'' Phoenix did as she was told but she didn't take off the hood. 'Should have known.' he thought.

It took a while to clean all of her wounds, but when he was finished, she started to go to the window. ''Where do u think u are going?'' he asked while finding his bag. ''I'll go now, while u warn the others.'' she said opening the window. Kai grabbed her arm. ''Till u have rested, u are going to stay here.'' ''But someone have to stop them. Someone have to stop them from taking Dranzer.'' She said, annoyed. ''Face it Phoenix. Even u have to rest sometime.'' Ruby met Crimson, and the ruby eyed girl was about to protest, but Kai had already shoved her into the bathroom. ''Take a shower.'' he simply said closing the door. 'Why did I let my guard down?!' She cursed under her breath. 15 minutes later, she emerged from the bathroom(a/n: Yes, she have her face shielded with a second towel.) Kai turned, since he had packed and sat thinking with his back facing the bathroom door. Quickly he turned back, his cheeks a little pink. He pointed to his bag. Phoenix took a shirt and pants, walking into the bathroom again. When she come's out he said ''Can't u be like a normall girl? Don't do that.'' ''Get used to it. Because of the prophecy, we will share the same fate together.'' Kai looks up, and Phoenix starts to retell the prophecy again.

----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------< br> Inu 4ever: Cliffhanger.
Kai: What prophecy?
Inu 4ever: Don't u read?
Hilary: The prophecy about u and Phoenix.
Ray: By the way, who is Phoenix?
Tyson, Max and Chief: Yeah who is it?
Dizzi- Inu 4ever and Hilary: Wait and read morons.
Inu 4ever: Read and Review folks.