Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ V-Force My Way! ❯ Shit... Busted ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Inu 4ever: Hiya long time no see.
Tyson: She's back, run for your lifes. *Everyone except Kai and Phoenix runs off*
Phoenix: Whimps.
Kai: Morons.
Inu 4ever: On with the story.
''Talking''
''Thoughts''
Flashback
Chapter Three.
The Prophecy
_________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

''Five children will be born in this world.
They will each have enormous amounts of power, only they can master.
Two of them have marks that will never go off.
Marks that shows they are the same.
Marks that tell they will be mates.
Together they'll be strong, alone they will be weak.
The first will be pure energi,
the second will be the calme one,
the third will be the wise one,
the fourth will be the innocent one,
the fifth the wild one.
Combine them all, and get the most strongest power.
The bearers of the marks will give their heir their heritage to show the world that not every being with powers are evil.
They are the worlds balance.''


Phoenix took a long breath before looking at Kai with her cold, monotone eyes. He sat with his head bowed. ''U understand that one day we'll have to mate.'' she said like it was no big deal. ''Why are u talking about this like it's no big deal?'' he asked. ''I've comed to accept it. There's nothing I can do. If it was, I would have told u.'' she said. ''Are u really sure that I'm the one?'' he asked hopefully. ''Yes.'' ''How can u be sure?'' ''U have the same marks as I have on ur body. That's enough proof.'' she said still with her monotone voice. ''Then, who are the others?'' Kai asked, hoping for an answer that could make him better. ''If it is who I think they are, u should know them well enough.'' she said and massaged her temples. ''Who?'' ''I'm not sure. Give me some time. I suppose u'll leave tomorrow?'' she asked and laid down. ''Hn.'' she heard before she fell asleep.

So there he sat on his bed, bored. He stood up and walked out, thinking it would be good with a walk. When he arrived the park, he saw friends blade everywhere. 'When I think about it, blading with my friends sounds fun.' he thought. Good thing he was leaving tomorrow. He sat there for a while, before heading back to the shcool. There something he never thought possible happend. Teachers and students were gathered around his door. The principal made his way through the crowd and looked at him sternly. ''What?'' he gave his own cold stare. ''We teachers believe you have a female ''friend'' in there.'' he said and lingered on the word friend. Kai glared and opened the door, praying to every God in this world that Phoenix had already left. He let them in,and the teachers checked every room while the students stood outside watching. In the end,they couldn't find anyone so they walked out and ushered the students away. ''I'm going to keep an eye on you, Mr Hiwatari.'' the principal said. ''That won't be necessary, cuz I'm leaving tomorrow.'' Kai smirked. The principal frowned but leaved. 'Damn those nosy teachers. Good thing I'm leaving tomorrow.' Then the door knocked and he opened it. It was Wyatt. ''I just want you to know that it wasn't me who told them about Phoenix.'' he said. Kai nodded and Wyatt left. Kai laid down on his bed and fell asleep.

The next day:
The next day Kai stood up early and changed into his clothes. He left while the teachers and studenst were still fast asleep. He went to the air port and got a ticket. Soon he was on his way to his team.

At the Dojo:
''Come on tyson. Wake up. It's school today.'' Kenny tried to wake him up, but to no awail. ''TYSOOON!! Wake up you lazy slacker.'' his grampa jumped in with his wooden sword and attacked. Tyson woke up and barely got away in time. ''Tyson, we're gonna be late if you don't hurry up!!'' Kenny whined. ''Yeah yeah don't throw a fit okay?'' Tyson hurried out to change and get some breakfast. When Kenny finally got him out of the dojo, they saw...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inu 4ever: Yeah yeah I know it's short and stupid and terrible... but I've had a hard week. I'm going up in my final exams so I won't write in a while. And I haven't written in a while either, but that's cuz I've been busy and my teacher died today. She was a real nice woman. Tomorrow we're going to stand outside the school while the principal will take about her. She was real nice, and young too. Please bear with me.
Kai: Sucker!
Inu 4ever: go to hell. I'm tired of your attitude. I'll pair you up with a fangirl in my next story.
Kai: Then I'll make sure you won't make a next story.
Inu 4ever: I'll delete you.
Kai: Try it.
Inu 4ever: You're just a made up comic figure.
Kai: TT_TT