Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Vanilla Girl's Story of a Nobody ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Unfortunately, Beyblade doesn't belong to me and never will. It belongs to whoever made it (I don't know his name). The only character in this chapter/prologue that I own is Riku/Vanilla.
 
Warnings: Rambling on and on about useless subjects, language, etc.
 
Author's Note: I will only continue this story if people are actually reading it and tell me they want it continued. If you don't like it, don't read it. I already have the first one or two chapter's done, so I'll be posting them soon, as well. I have them done already because I'm taking this story from my account on Quizilla. http://www.quizilla.com/users/CatsFearMe
 
 
Prologue
 
 
Incase you haven't already figured it out, I'm Riku Harada. I'm what you'd call a 'good girl'. I always do as I'm told and never think a bad thought. Come to think of it, I'm like a human puppet. Or at least I would be if I were human...

You see, I'm not human. I'm a demon. I'm not just any demon; I'm a cat demon. I know, I know, by my appearance you wouldn't think that at all. It's true, just unbelievable.

That's why I pretend to be a human and when people tell me I'm weird I just tell them they don't know the half of it. Truth be told, even other demons tell me I'm weird. They probably say that because of my appearance...

Looks can be very deceiving you know. One time I saw this guy that looked poor and homeless, so I watching as a little human kid gave him a dollar. He just laughed which made the kid cry. After she had run off to her mommy the man turned a corner and hopped into a limo. The man did look poor, though.

Fashion is so intolerable that it has to be altered ever six weeks. I agree with that completely... sometimes. Other times I just don't care. I never change the way I look just because some stranger doesn't think I look good.

Did I mention that I don't care what I look like? Did I mention that even though I'm a demon I don't use my powers for evil? Did I mention that I have no friends or family?

That's right. All the other demons I know are evil and I have nobody. You know what they say, no use crying over spilt milk. Yet again, I agree most of the times.

By now you're probably getting bored of me rambling. I know I am. That reminds me, I'm thirsty. Better get something before school starts...

What? Just 'cause I'm demon I can't go to human school? Well I can. Remember how I said that I'm a good girl and nobody believes that I'm a demon? Yeah, well that had a purpose.

Come to think of it, I'm not all that good. I'm just not as bad as most of the other demons. But what would you call dealing illegal drugs? It's good for the people buying and humans would do anything for them.

After all, they all think I'm a good girl that never has a single bad thought. You couldn't blame them. By the way I look I do look pretty normal. Although the people that have talked to me and have had a normal conversation with me think I'm really weird. Even the demons that know who I am and that I sell drugs.

Speaking about looks and appearances though may make you think I'm one of those blonde haired, blue eyed, skinny, big chested, bimbos'. Well I'm not. In fact, I have red shoulder length hair, emotionless, yet happy, cloudy brown eyes, and, very surprisingly, a drop dead gorgeous body.

I know what you're thinking. You're gorgeous and pretty and beautiful, you must have a boyfriend. No. Sorry to disappoint you, but remember when I said I had no friends? I wasn't fibbing.

Well, now to introduced myself... Hi, nice to meet you. Please call me Vanilla Girl. For some reason everybody does. But now I'm rambling and getting off subject.