Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Vanilla Girl's Story of a Nobody ❯ Tammy's Animals ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Beyblade and never will. In this chapter I own Vanilla, Mr. Clark, Tammy, Ms. Hunney, and Mrs. Gorttam.
 
Warning: mild language, gayness, etc.
 
Author's Note: Well, what do ya think so far? Make sure to tell me.
 
Chapter 2: Tammy's Animals
 
I was walking to school while looking down at the ground sadly. I clutched onto my small, black backpack tightly as I kept a slow pace. This was my morning routine:

1)Get up and get ready.
2)Walk to school like I don't exsist.
3)Get to school and go to the office.
4)Go to class and sit in the back.

Thats basicly it. I could also give you a list of the rest of the day, but I don't really feel like it. Thats the thing about me; even though I'm in great shape and have a wonderful body, I don't want it.

Now I know your just staring at me now. Your probably saying things like: 'what?' and 'why not?' and 'I would kill for a body like yours'. Your probably saying that because you want boys to drool over you.

I don't want boys groping over me and I don't want them to wolf whistle and to drool. Personally I don't even want a friend, let alone a boyfriend. Anyways, I'm getting off subject and I should get back to my 'exciting' walk to school.

2 check; now advancing to 3.

I like to check off my morning routine in my head. I don't find it strange, but then again, you might. You don't know me, not at all.

Anyways, so I climbed up the stairs to the large brick school. Boys and girls were still engaging in 'human contact' outside on the well managed green grass. Sometimes people would come up to me and start talking to me for no reason whats so ever.

As I walked into the air conditioned office I saw the usual things: a secretary, her computer, a sign in/sign out desk, some cushioned chairs, five large windows, a door leading to everything else ranging from the princable to the guidence counciler, and a billboard with many colorful pictures and papers on it.

I sat down in my usual seat and waited. I had an extra minute so went over to look at the board. I looked over to the bright blue paper hanging in the middle and pulled it down.

It said:

“10/25/93

Dear Facalty and Students,

I, your loving princable, would like to remind you that the animal shelter is closing down. This particular animal shelter is Tammy's Animals. They've got everything ranging from chicks to monkeys. So come today and adopt, adopt, adopt! Remember, the shelter closes Friday!

Sincerely,
Pricable James F. Clark”

Gay, huh? Don't even get me started on the teachers. Its like they all just came out of the Happy Hotel. Tammy is a boy that used to be names Bob. He changed his name so that it wouldn't seem as awkward that him and Mr. Clark were dating.

Anyways, your probably wondering why I took the paper down, right? Well thats because, being a cat demon, I love that shelter and the things that inhabit it. They've got tigers, snakes, llamas, and everything else there. The best part is, you can adopt them.

"Excuse me, Miss Girl." Ms. Hunney, the secretary, called to me for the third time.

I stuffed the paper in the pocket of my lose red pants. I turned to her and replied with a nod.

"The counciler will see you now." and with that she was back to her computer game. Yes, computer game. Did I mention that all the teachers are gay?

Anyway, I pushed past the large oak door and walked down the freezing hallway. That hallway is probably colder than Alaska! Then again, Alaska isn't all that cold.

The hall was filled with numerous closed doors. Iwalked until I got to the end one. It was made of pure maple. I knocked on the door and went in.

Sitting with her clipboard was the guidence counciler, Mrs. Gorttam. Shes a small woman in the late 40's that cheats on her wife. She's the perfect example of one of the bimbos' i was talking about before.

"Hello, Vanilla," she said in her monotone hippy voice, "how are you today?"

I sat down in the lumpy leather chair that was across from hers and took the thick black note book out of it. I also tool out a dark blue papermate erasable pen. I opened the notebook and wrote my answer: same as always.

Did i mention I'm a mute? Did I mention I'm the only mute in Nightmare High School? Did I mention thats its real name? No? Oops, my bad.

When I say 'same as always' I mean fine. Even though people don't know it, thats my own secret code. It stands for:

F=Fucked up
I=Insecure
N=Nervous
E=Emotional

Nobody knows, of course.

"Well thats good. I think I have a way to get you some friends." She said happily reaching over and patting me on the knee twice. After that she just kept her hand there for a second then finally moved away.

I wasn't comfortable with this. I never am. I don't know if its because shes lesbo or because I hate her with all my heart.

To make matters worse she then got up and sat in the chair next to me. I took my pen and wrote under what I had just wrote: I don't want friends and I don't want you touching me.

She didn't look at it until I shoved it into her large, boney hands. She just stared at it for a second then handed it back and sighed. She then continued, "There's a new boy coming to this school today. His name is Tala and he's from Russia. He is the captain of a beyblading team, but his team mates are all being sent to different schools." She waited for my reaction.

No. Was all that I wrote in my notebook. Class was going to start any minute so I quickly and quietly got up and left.