Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Vanilla Girl's Story of a Nobody ❯ Challenging Stares ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Beyblade. I do own Vanilla, Mrs. Gorttam, Ms. Hunney, Mr. L, and the Huge Crew.
 
Warning: teacher/kid relationships, mild language, bullies, etc.
 
Author's Note: WRITE REVIEWS!!! (Please)
 
Chapter 3: Challenging Stares
 
As I got to the end of the hallway and went back into the office, I could of sworn that Mrs. Gorttman had called after me yelling, "Want to go out?"

No, you fat lard! I mentally yelled back.

As I was just about to get out of the office, I think I heard Ms. Hunney look up from her game and ask me what was wrong. Of course, I couldn't tell her what was wrong because I had already left the office. Even if I hadn't left the office I wouldn't of told her, though.

I got to class just before the bell rang and sat in the back in my usual seet. My usual seet is all the way in the back and to the left, right next to the windows.

Everybody was there already. No, not everybody. The Huge Crew wasn't there. Now you may be wondering who they are; they are the people that bully everybody around. Since today is Friday, its my turn to get picked on.

I let them pick on me, and pretend to be hurt. They won't leave me alone if I don't. They pick on all the 'clueless' girls and boys. In other words, not the jocks or preps.

"Class, please settle down." Our homeroom teacher calls from the front, shushing everybody. As he was about to talk, the Huge Crew came in. "Ah, nice of you all to join us," he said mockingly, checking the crew's leader out.

"Whatever." Tiffany, the leader, declared as her group followed her to their normal seets.

Our homeroom teacher, Mr. L, slapped a note on Tiffany's desk and she read it. Since she can't read that well, I spent the time wondering what the 'L' in his name stood for.

When she was done reading it she stood up. Her gang attempted to follow her, but Mr. L just told them that she had to go to the guidence counciler's office.

As she left, Mr. L slapped her butt. She got really pissed of and attempted to punch him, but he was used to the morning routine and just ducked, like always. Tiffany ran the rest of the way as her gang glared at Mr. L for the millionth time this year.

Their glares then turned to me. After a moment, they smirked and pounded their fists into their hands, as if my face were their hand. I just gave them an emotionless stare, as if challenging them.