Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Vanilla Girl's Story of a Nobody ❯ Nightmare High ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Beyblade or Tala. I do own Mr. Clark, though.
 
Warning: unpleasant singing, mild language, etc.
 
Author's Note: Holla to ya peeps homie!
 
Chapter 4: Nightmare High
 
~*~Tala's POV~*~
 
I had just been dropped off at my new school, 'Nightmare High', or something like that. It looked kind of evil. I mean, if you saw a big building with all the bricks falling out, the green grass dying, the trees looking like hands trying to pull you down to the depths of the earth, and a welcome sign that said "Welcome to Nightmare High, where all your dreams will come true", you'd think it was evil too.
 
This big, ugly man came out of the school and waved at you. "What the heck?" I muttered to myself, walking over to him. "Who are you?" I asked loud enough for him to hear me, while keeping my face and voice icey cold.
 
"My name is Mr. Clark, and I will be your new princable." His voice was high-pitched and squeaky. "Welcome to Nightmare High, where we'll treat you like we treat a monkey at the zoo."
 
"What?"
 
"Uh- nothing."
 
So he led me to an office type room. It was so cold I could see my own breath. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the temperature on the thermestat: 32 degrees, cold enough to make water into ice.
 
He motioned for me to sit, so I did. The chair was even colder than the room, and as soon as I sat in it I had to jump up. I mean, I was used to cold temperatures, living in Russia and all, but this was ridiculous.
 
"Tala Valcov, correct?" Mr. Clark asked from behind his oak wood desk.
 
I nodded, and he sighed. "Mr. Valcov, since you are new here, you will have an escort for the first couple of days." I nodded again. "Your escorts name is Vanilla Girl."
 
"Excuse me?" I asked completely confused. I mean, nobody could be named 'Vanilla Girl'. Thats just wierd. It had to be a nickname.
 
"Vanilla Girl," he repeated. "Her name is Vanilla Girl."
 
"Thats impossible," I stated. Bad idea. 'Why?' you may ask. Because he broke out into song.
 
 
(Whitney) Impossible!
For a plain yellow pumpkin to become a golden carriage
Impossible
For a plain country bumpkin and a prince to join in mairrage
And four white mice could never be turned to horses
Such falder-all-and-fiddley-dee-of-courses
Im-poss-i-ble!
But the world is full of zanies and fools
Who don't believe in sensible rules
and don't believe what sensible people say
And because-these-daff-and-dooly-ite(?)-dopes
keep-building-up-impossible-hopes,
impossible, things are happening everyday.'
Impossible (Brandy)
Impossible (Whitney)
Impossible (Brandy)
Impossible (Whitney)
Impossible (Brandy)
Impossible (Whitney)
Imposs-ible! (Whitney and Brandy)
(Brandy) It's possible, for a plain yellow pumpkin and a prince to join in
marriage
Quite possible, for a plain country bumpkin and a prince to join in marriage
(Whitney) And four white mice are easily turned to horses
Such falder-all-and-fiddley-dee-of-courses
(Brandy) Quite Poss-i-ble!
For the world is full of zanies and fools (Brandy)
Who don't believe in sensible rules (Whitney)
and don't believe what sensible people say (Brandy)
And because-these-daff-and-dooly-ite(?)-dopes
keep-building-up-impossible-hopes,
impossible, things are happening ev-ery-day. (Both)
>and so Cinderella goes to the ball
 
This guy is insane... Was all I could think.
 
"Nothing is impossible!" he squeaked happily. "So anyway, you will be meeting Miss Girl at lunch time in Ms. Gorttam's office. Shes the guidence counciler here. Until then, you can explore."
 
I jumped up as quickly as I could and left. Why? He began to sing again. It was something about exploring, I think...
 
So anyway, I started to explore. And let me tell, Nightmare High is one big school. Well, it looks like this year is going to be interesting.