Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Vanilla Girl's Story of a Nobody ❯ Queen Tiffany Has Left the Castle ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vanilla Girl's Story of a Nobody
Chapter 7: “Queen Tiffany Has Left the Castle”
By: VenusIsKnownForFlyTraps
 
 
Once upon a time in a castle far, far away there was a beautiful princess named Vanilla. But some people were jealous of Vanilla! So those jealous meany-heads were banished, but they came back and beat up poor Princess Vanilla. Vanilla was very, very sad, but Kind L didn't care; he was too busy trying to persuade Queen Tiffany to sit down on her thrown in the middle of the kingdom's castle. So the young princess sat down on the throw pillow made of pure silk and watched as the queen sat down, only to find she was thirsty! So the queen asked her husband if she could go find a servant to fetch a pale of water. King L agreed, and Queen Tiffany wasn't seen for a long while. The king got worried so sent the beautiful princess out to find her.
 
“Come on out! Where are you Bubble Butt?” What? Can't a girl vent? “I know you're out here!” I'm so gonna get beat up again for this. “Helloooooooooooooooo?”
 
“Shhhh!” a nearby teacher shouted heatedly, slamming the door shut with a snap.
 
“Well, sorry,” I said to myself quietly in mock-thanks.
 
Now where was that meany-headed Bubble Butt?
 
Oh well.
 
So I walked down the ugly hall, with its brown floors and its green walls, to the library. Almost everyday there's a cart of new books by the check out-check in desk. I quickly checked in and looked over the books. The Living, the Dead, and the Bewitched? No. Gargoyles Unleashed? No. Absolutely, Positively, NOT SAD? Eh, why not? I picked up the book with the colorful cover, reading over the back. OK, so out of what I got from reading the back of the book, I found out this book is about a square-dancing boy that goes to junior high and nobody likes him because his pet elephant can burp the ABC's and talk in Spanish. Nice. That's a keeper. Looking at the other books I had seen, I found out The Living, the Dead, and the Bewitched is about this vampire and this cute super model who he falls in love with. So he can be with her he makes her think she's a vampire too, ending in her ultimate death and a very unhappy vampire. The other book, Gargoyles Unleashed, is a history book about cheese and why it is used in modern toilet paper.
 
Gasp! Hot boy—I mean, Tala—approaching fast!
 
“Vanilla,” he said panting, “I need to hide.”
 
I nodded and took hold of his upper arm, steering him behind a large shelf of books about animals. He sighed. I gave him `the Look'.
 
“Well,” he whispered after noticing `the Look', “that girl, Tiffany, I think, keeps telling me I'm going to be her husband and she's going to bear my children.”
 
“Oh. Then that's acceptable.”
 
~*~Tala's POV~*~
 
Tiffany is scary.
 
The day she bears my child is the day I die from sunburn in Russia in the middle of winter.
 
This whole “Tiffany Thing” started when I was in Spanish class…
 
Flash back!
 
“Mi nombre es Tiffany,” a rather pudgy girl with mud-like brown eyes said while walking up to me. Wait. Did I say walk? I meant strut. “Usted es…?”
 
Now, not knowing a word of Spanish, I think I was pretty smart, knowing “nombre” meant “name”. So, siding with my better judgement, I said what I'd heard Dora the Explorer say.
 
“No comprendo.”
 
“Would you like me to tutor you?” She flipped her obviously dyed curly blonde hair and I saw her fat butt cheeks and huge (obviously plastic-surgerized) breasts jiggle disgustingly.
 
It was like watching a pig do the mash potato.
 
“No, thank y--”
 
“Your gonna marry me, and we're gonna have eight kids! We'll have four boys and four girls, and call them Zeb, Pebbles, Lake, God, Lugia, Wron (pronounced: Rom [as in CD-rom]), Beatrice, and Maryellen! And if not”—her eyes flashed malice as she lowered her voice to a dangerous level—“well, lets just say Mrs. Gorttam won't have anything to look at anymore.”
 
End flash back.
 
Gosh. Girl needs a life.
 
 
~*~
 
Disclaimer: Mr. L, Tiffany, and Vanilla are the only things in this chapter that I own. Beyblade belongs to Takao Aoki.
 
Note: I have no clue how I came up with this chapter…I wouldn't even have written it if it wasn't for horsesrocketh. I tried to make it longer, but it's hard. Oh, and sorry if you think the flash back is too short; I hate long flash backs unless they're written well.