Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ What if Tyson hadn't beaten Tala? ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3
 
REI! MAX! KAI!” He exclaimed. The former BladeBreakers looked up at the teen. And stared in disbelief.
“Where…who is he, Marisol?” Max asked her.
“He says he's Tyson. I wanted to see if it was true.”
Tyson glared at Marisol's skeptical-ness (XD sorry) and took one step towards them.
“Seriously, it's me, guys. Tyson.”
“Y-you can't be. He died awhile ago.” Rei answered and turned to his cup of tea, which seemed more interesting than that impostor.
Tyson grimaced and ran up to the table in which the three former `bladers sat and hit it with both fists in indignation.
“You guys!” he growled. “It's really me! What can I do to prove it!?”
Kai, who hadn't said a word, narrowed his eyes at him and said in a voice that could be classified as challenging if he didn't have fame of being apathetic,
“Tell us something only Tyson would know.”
Tyson thought for a moment.
`Okay, I have to convince them it's really me, so say something smart.' He thought. Then he snapped his fingers.
“Rei has a bit-beast that's a white tiger!”
That comment earned him only glares, and a sweatdrop from Max.
“Marisol, did he see the password?” Rei asked coldly, glancing at Tyson to indicate the coldness was towards him.
“No.” She proceeded to grab him from the collar.
“No! Wait! I was joking! Give me another chance!” Somehow he rid himself off Marisol's grip and kneeled in front of them, with his hands together, pleading.
Marisol was about to grab him again, when Max nodded with a hopeful smile towards Tyson.
“Yeah! Thanks, pal! Something only I would know was the time when we were in America and Kai was taking a shower, and I told the Rei fan club downstairs that Rei passed out on the bathroom and that I needed help to carry him, and they went to the room just when Kai was coming out of the shower. That day the Kai fan club was created.” Tyson grinned from ear to ear, satisfied with himself.
“He could have heard that from any of those fangirls.” Rei disapproved again, now using his cocky voice. “Just take him, Marisol.” Max looked like his last hope was shattered.
“Wait!” A wooden door opened and in went Kenny. He walked up to Tyson and took one of his hairs.
“Ow Chief, why'd you do that!?”
Kenny didn't answer, but took out a gadget similar to the ones outside and analyzed it.
“Aha! Just like I thought! It is Tyson!”
Max's eyes couldn't have gotten bigger. “Really!?” He inquired, full of illusions.
“Yes. I took hairs from all of you and saved your genetic makeup the day before Tyson battled Tala.”
“How can it be Tyson? We saw his body…lifeless.”
“He came from the future.”
“How's that possible, Kai?”
“Yeah, not even I know I was in the past!” Tyson joked.
“Well, the point is, Tyson is back!” Max interrupted before Kai even attempted to speak. The blonde boy got up from his seat and jumped on him from joy. (No…I don't write yaoi so…don't get ideas, k?) Marisol almost smiled and went into a room adjacent to that one.
 
After everybody had celebrated Tyson's `comeback' and, of course, after feeding him, his face darkened.
“Guys…what happened after I d-died?”