Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ What if Tyson hadn't beaten Tala? ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4
 
Kai crossed his arms and sat back on the chair.
“Biovolt took over the world like they said they would.”
“H-how?”
It was Rei's turn to speak.
“Max's mom had planned for the Majestics to battle the Demolition Boys after- if- you lost, but it never really happened, because there was a gigantic explosion, in which the Biovolt stadium was destroyed and most expectators died.
And of course, Tala took Dragoon. While he and Boris were busy looking for bit-beasts, the Majestics, Dark Bladers, All-Starz, White Tigers, and we slipped away.
Judy, Emily and Kenny, actually, all of us, started to find ways to improve our beyblades, we tired to find people all over the world that had bit-beasts and were willing to sacrifice their lives for the love of beyblade.” Rei took in a deep breath. Tyson could just imagine everything in his head, playing like a movie. A horror movie that didn't have a happy ending. “Meanwhile, military forces from many countries tried to stop Biovolt. They were no match for the super-enhanced beybladers and beyblades.”
“Whoa. Wait, do you mean that…” Rei nodded.
“Everybody in the abbey was enhanced just as Tala was…”
“But how could a beyblade beat a whole ar-”
“Armies tried to go against Biovolt, I told you. They threw missiles, bombs, but with the launch of a beyblade, and bit-beasts, they could turn around any missile to hit the people who sent it.
That didn't mean we had to stop. They were just trying to intimidate us. And we still continued to work day and night, preparing for an all-out war. Until the day the found our headquarters.
That day, all of us had gone out to get food and try our `blades.
Your dad was the only one that stayed to take care of the laboratory, then the Demolition Boys themselves paid him a visit. They totally destroyed everything, they even took all our data.” Rei stopped suddenly and looked downwards.
“What happened to my father!?” Tyson got up so quickly, the chair he was sitting on, fell down. (…I hate making him so emotional. Why do I do that? I don't know…)
Rei re-filled his cup calmly, understanding Tyson's anger was not towards him. He knew him well enough to know that. “Tyson…I hate being the one that has to say this…he got killed. They left a note…pinned on his head…saying that we better give up.”
“You didn't, did you? Where the new data? Where are the new and improved beyblades?” Tyson looked at Kenny. “Where are they, Chief.”
“We did.”
“You couldn't!? Are you just going to let them destroy everything, Rei!? Why do that!” Tyson had Rei grabbed by his shirt and shaking him, searching his eyes for an answer. “Why give up…” He said weakly.
“Tyson. They already destroyed everything. They even enhanced their beyblades with the data Kenny, Emily and Judy reunited.” Max told Tyson in a sad tone of voice and guided his hand away from Rei's shirt.
“Max…”
“Forget it Tyson. We're all reunited and that's all that matters.”
“Fine. But tomorrow we start working.” The thirteen-year-old boy said stubbornly. (he was fifteen, but when he went back in time, he also went back in years)
“What do ya mean, `work'?” Rei inquired.
“Working on new beyblades. Don't tell me you don't know what I'm talking about.”
Everybody sighed.
“Calm down Tyson. You better not think about getting out of here, and dragging us with you because my grandfather has a price on all our heads, and if they find out about you, they'll try to find a way to go back in time or to the future.”
“Well then, let's send an e-mail to the other teams or something.”
“Forget it. They've go control over every single satellite.”
“Aw Kai, c'mon, don't be such a wet blanket. There must be something we could do.”
“I think I know what we can do.”