Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ When love fades... ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello everyone… I'm here again with my newest fic. This is a story based on a real life incident.. hey, don't look at like that… I've already taken permission from that person, so this is NOT illegal . lol! Anyways… I've made some alterations in the story (just a teeny weeny bit) so, there wouldn't be a lot of OOCness. And I'm so sorry, this chappie was small. Well… this is just the prologue of the story, so I decided to keep it small and also because that my imagination is running on low, but it was easy coz the story was kinda ready, lol! And if you were expection a little more of spice or more explaination im so sorry it wasn't coz of this habit of mine to get straight to the point.. im so so sorry. Anyways… enough of my blabbering, on with the story. (sorry for the stupid title… couldn't think of anything <cries> )
 
 
When love fades…
 
 
Disclaimer : I do not own beyblade.
 
 
Genre : Romance/ Angst
 
 
Pairing : Kai / Hil /OC
 
 
Rating : Teen
 
 
Prologue
 
 
“I'm leaving”, Kai said , sitting in the restaurant with a certain brunette who looked up at him with concerned eyes as her brows knitted showing a hint of frustration.
 
 
“Again?”, the brunette asked eyeing him worriedly, feeling her heart beat faster. She looked down not wanting to hear what would be coming next, trying to control the tear that was already threatening to flow out of the ruby eyes. Kai had been her boyfriend for quite some time by now and it had all started just a couple of months after the BEGA incident. But they hadn't had much time to spend with each other since then.
 
 
“Yes.”, he answered simply trying to avoid her gaze. This wasn't the first time he was leaving for Russia for some work related to… well… sometimes the blitzkreig team or something concerned with the abbey or sometimes Voltaire or his company in Russia.
 
 
“I see.” She replied calmly staring at the half-drunk glass of juice in front of her. It looked like it was one of his usual trips but something told her that it wasn't the same this time. She felt something fishy about it. But she brushed off the thought ignoring that it might be just her illusion. `I have to trust Kai' she thought. But deep inside she was tired of this. Tired of watching Kai run off to his home country and return only after weeks or months.
 
 
“I'm stuck with some work again.” He spoke hesitantly as a hint of worry surfaced in his own eyes too. He wanted to say something to her. Anything. Like a sorry. But he couldn't. It was true that he had started to get tired of these trips as well but they were important. And as for her, she had already started to find them annoying but she understood that he did it for a reason but these reasons had started to get way too frequent. `How long is this going to continue?'
 
 
“I hope you understand.” he said again, his bright amethyst eyes gazing into her rich ruby eyes that made her harder to control her tears. She simply looked outside the window and nodded. `I understand… I guess…' , she thought now finding it really hard to hide her emotions. ` I need to continue to trust him.' But it was getting hard to bear it though she knew that it wouldn't harm their relationship in any way. Yeah, that was not a problem. But she missed him. A lot. And she wasn't sad about him leaving her alone in Japan for weeks but sad that she wasn't able to spend much time with him coz whenever he was with her, most of his time would be spent in his training and the only time they would actually get to spend with each other was the weekends.
 
 
“And this time, it might be a little longer.” He added hesitantly. She looked away from him and nodded again not able to speak anything fearing that she might break into tears. And she definitely wouldn't let that happen coz she knew that he didn't like these trips either but they were unavoidable. She had tried telling him to take her with him but he denied saying that it would be dangerous.
 
 
“It… It's alright Kai, don't worry about me.” She replied with a faint smile. But that didn't fool him. He knew she was getting frustrated with his `trips' but couldn't help it. But he knew that Hilary was smart as well as matured and knew she would understand. And that was the quality he liked the most in her. And he felt quite relieved at this thought but he somehow felt that this time he was driving her to the edge.
 
 
“But I'll make sure to come back as soon as possible.” He said again staring out of the window. “That's alright. Take your time.”, she replied followed by a long silence that was killing even Kai. He just replied with a faint smile to which she nodded.
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&
 
 
 
“I'll come back soon.” Kai said as he stood in the airport with Hilary. “There's no need to hurry.”, she replied smiling at him but found it really hard as she gazed into his eyes and right on cue a small drop of tear trickled down her cheek. She looked down wiping her tear and muttered a “sorry.” But felt more tears flowing through her eyes as Kai embraced her with a warm hug and pulled her tighter as if to say that he would miss her too.
 
 
“I'll be waiting.”, she mumbled returning the hug. He pulled back so he could look at her and smiled. “Kai.” She said sinking in the sea of those purple pools.Then he bent his head low and gently kissed her to which she replied by letting more tears flow through her eyes.
 
 
“Don't worry about me Kai.”, she said as he slowly pulled back his lips. “You just take care of yourself.”
 
 
“You don't' need to say that.”, he said smirking that reminded her of who she was talking to. “Good bye.”, she said as Kai gave her a last smile and walked towards the exit with last announcement of the departure of the flight.
 
 
Good bye… Kai… she thought and turned her heels back to return home. And I don't know why I have this feeling that this time I'm gonna miss you more. She thought again sighing and walked towards the exit.
 
 
But all I can do is wait for you…
 
 
Oh, no, don'tcha worry, he's not leaving her forever. Lol! Anyways, hope you enjoyed the story. And , oh yeah, I'm really sorry to say that I wouldn't be updating any of the fics for a month <stares around nervously>. I'm really sorry about that. Gomen ! Gomen! Gomen! <bows> anyways… hope u liked this story.
 
 
Ja ne!