Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Why did I choose this life ❯ Together again ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Together Again
63 Years later
“Rei do you remember Maraih?” Kai asked his best friend who was on his death bed. “Yes,” Rei replied. “Everyday…good bye my friends.”
BEEEEEEEEEEEP
I smiled happy to have had the chance to have seen my friends who I cared so much for grow up. I watched them everyday of their lives, even when some of them died.
“He’s gone,” the nurse said as she unplugged the monitor and walked out of the room.
“Good bye Rei,” the group of people whispered to their long time friend. “There together again,” Tyson sighed. Everyone smiled and remembered the night their lives were changed forever.
Emily and Kai smiled at each other and remembered the night they had lost their best friend. Emily clutched the Diary close to her heart, smiling she looked at her daughter and granddaughter. Maraih never had the chance to meet them. But I had, everyday of their lives I had watched over them. Looking up at Kai Emily said, “Its good to know their finally together.”
Kai sighed, he wished that Maraih had been there with Rei, so he wouldn’t have been so sad, “Their happy.”
Opening his eyes Rei noticed a girl with bright pink hair smiling at him. “Maraih?” he asked. I nodded. “Am I dead?’ “Yup and it sure took you long enough do get here,” I laughed. Looking around Rei saw he was among his friends. “Judy joined me a few years ago and so did some of our friends.” I told him. “Kenny and Johnny?” “Yes, when they were killed in the car accident, Michael was here too.” “Kevin?” “Yup him too….though I could have done with out him.” “Rei got up laughing and then hugged me. “I missed you,” he said. “I never left your side,” I smiled. “Rei?” “Yes?” “I love you!” I told him. “I love you too, always have.” Then he kissed me, all my life I had been waiting for this moment and for once in my life I wasn’t scared or hurting.
Rei was buried next to me, we watched the entire funeral.
“Its not very often you get to see your best friends funeral,” I said. “Especially then both of you are dead!”
The End???