Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Wolf In Mind ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Wolf In Mind
by Silver89Wolf
~*-----*~
(I'm sorry!! I changed something… Even though it was a small mistake… but still!! Soooooorry!!!)
---------------
SW: Hi guys!! This is my first Beyblade fanfic!! Haha!
Kai: Huh? What about `Kiss Of The Blue Dragon'?
SW: That was the first one I posted, but not the first one I've written!!
Tala: Then why didn't you post this one instead?
SW: `Wolf In Mind' had some BIG mistakes!! I had to rewrite it several times!!
Kai: Whatever… Just start the story.
SW: Alright!! -grins-
Kai: -rolls eyes-
Tala: You're hyper again… aren't you?
SW: Hahaha…
Disclaimer: -sigh- Silver89Wolf does not own Beyblade…
SW: Sadly… -cries-
****
“blabla” talking
`blabla' thoughts.
/”blabla”/ someone talking in wolf language
«”blabla”» someone talking in Russian
((”blabla”)) someone talking in Egyptian
----------------
Prologue
----------------
She was running through the forest, in sheer panic. She had to run, no matter what. She couldn't let them get her! There was no way she would ever go back to that place…
`I've been there too long… I can't possibly go back! I've made my decision, and that is to get out of here. Argh… I just hope my friends can forgive me… I'm doing this for them anyways. For their health.'
Even though her mind told her not to, she quickly looked back. They weren't there!
“Huh?” She ran slower, looking around. Nothing.
`Be careful…' a voice in her mind warned. `It isn't always as it seems.'
A twig snapped. Her ears perked and she turned her head to the front. Her eyes widened and she nearly screamed.
“Hehehe… We've got you now…” a man in black cloaks said.
`Great… oh great... I'm dead, I'm dead…'
He reached his arm out to grab her, but just in time someone zoomed by them, taking her hand. The teenage girl looked at her savior. It was a girl about her age with light hair, but she couldn't tell what color, since it was so dark. The two ran through the forest as fast as they could.
`Whoever this girl is… I owe my life to her.'
Finally, about ten minutes later the girls stopped at a tree, catching their breath.
“Thanks… for… saving me… I… owe… you,” she gasped.
She felt the other girl smile at her. “No… problem… You seemed to need… my help…”
“Yeah… I'm—“
Suddenly a shot was heard.
Her violet eyes shot open. Groaning at the bright light, she blinked a few times. She looked at her surroundings, seeing that she was in a train.
“Ilyiarah?” a concerned voice asked.
Her eyes wandered to the owner of the voice. It was a young man with red hair and turquoise eyes.
“I'm fine, Tala. Just had another nightmare, that's all.” She sat up in her seat and rubbed her temples. `Oh man, I think a headache is coming… Great… Just what I need…'
----------------
SW: That was my prologue. I hope it's okay! Please review!