Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Wolf princesses ❯ War ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1: War
 
“Fiona, Fiona you must go take the children to somewhere they can't find them,” he coughed, “GO! Hurry they must not find them…until the time is right when they become off age to take over the kingdom”
“But sire, how do you know this?” the girl asked
“It is in the prophecy that when the girls come of age they will find their way back…but with help of four brave warriors,” he coughed but harder this time, “GO!”
 
The girl ran away as fast as he could with four little babies. She jumped through the portal that she made. She cried in fear of what would happen to the king…herking the wolf clan king. She had soon reached the planet called earth. She walked for a while looking for somewhere to keep the children but couldn't find a place she had walked for miles and suddenly collapsed when she realised how hungry she was. Nearby she heard something. `People!' she saw an old man walking towards her. The man had seemed to notice her and started to run towards her and helped her up.
“Please help me…” she said before she went unconscious.
 
When she woke she found out she was on a bed in a room with nice warm clothes and a blanket on top off her. She then snapped and remembered the children. `Where are they? Where could they be… oh Lord I am so dead' Then she saw the children in a small cradle. The man she saw came out from the door. He had a hat on so you couldn't see his head and he had a short moustache and grey eyes eye.
“They are really cute babies, are they yours?” he asked
The girl shook her head. “Oh, how rude of me, my name is Mr. Dickenson, what is yours?”
“Fiona”
“Fiona, can I ask you a question”
She nodded
“What were you doing out there so late?”
`This is gonna be a long story he might not even believe me… oh well worth a shot…I mean for the girls.'
Fiona explained every thing about the war.
 
Many years ago the king Yusuke married a woman called Resha and they had children,” she said then pointed at the babies who were now sleeping, Yusuke had a brother who was jealous of him because he was king and not him then he became even more jealous because ha had such a beautiful wife, so he launched a attack on us. The king was a great fighter but his brother was even better and he destroyed the whole village and threatened to kill he is children to. So the king sent me to take the children far away from them I took then to a home but they were controlled by the king's brother so they attacked me. I ran away but ended up with a few bruises on my leg.” She pulled her skirt up to find a few cuts and bruises,” So I decided to create a portal and jump in I didn't know were I was going but I took the risk I ended up here I walked for miles and miles and was in so much hunger I collapsed then I saw you and now I'm here” she explained. The people look surprised but believed her.
“Do you have a place to stay” asked Mr. Dickenson asked worried
She touched the wounds on her leg, “No”
Then you can stay with me” said he as he got up too look at Fiona's wounds. Fiona looked at her as if saying `are you sure'
“You said that the king read a prophecy saying that when the girls come off age they can Rule the kingdom again, so until then you can stay with me
I have more than enough money to rent a house for you and I can come to visit everyday. It has room maybe then when their ready they can even go to school plus the house has 12 rooms and an extra underground floor” said Sarah
“Thank you so much, as repayment I will work for you until the girls are ready” she said smiling feeling really happy.
 
That night many things happened Fiona also explained about what else might happen to the girls the powers and their abilities. It soon came twelve and they all went to sleep Fiona and the children went to sleep in a big room with a balcony. Fiona got out of bed and walked to the balcony `The years ahead are gonna be really hard' Fiona Whispered to herself.
 
Well I hope you like the story. If it is really boring don't worry it's gonna get better because were coming back to the present. Please review and I'll write the next chapter as soon as I can!!! Thank you
xxSakura_loverxx