Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Wolf princesses ❯ School ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey every body I'm sorry I took ages but I have exams and all so It took me I while to finish writing. Anyway I just want to tell you who my oc are cause I can't be bothered to explain.
Jade, Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby Richie and Kiki also I don't own beyblade.
 
 
“Wake up!” Shouted Jade,” get out of bed you lazy bum!”
She threw a pillow at Emerald.
“Just 10 more minutes” she mumbled and went back to sleep.
“Urgh,” Jade sighed, “ Sapphire, emerald won't get out of bed, AGAIN!” she shouted.
A blue haired girl walked in the room with a bucket of cold water. “Bath time!” said sapphire. She poured the water on Emerald's bed. (Who has ever been woken up like that before?)
“Ahhhh!”
~Kitchen downstairs~
“Ahhhh!” Emerald screamed
“She did it again?” asked Fiona
“You got that right” said Ruby, as she ate her breakfast, “ we have to go to school in 30 minutes and she was still asleep”
“You really should care for your sister more Ruby” said Fiona
“ Whatever”
Jade and Sapphire came running down to the kitchen.
“ She is coming down in about 3,2,1…”
“Jade, Sapphire!” shouted Emerald
“Bye Fiona” both girls said. They ran out of the door and Ruby walked behind. They got on into the car and Emerald came rampaging in.
“ You bitches are gonna get it now” shouted Emerald
“Were sorry,” they cried. Emerald's face turned soft.
“You better be” said Emerald.
They got to their school and walked straight to the principal's office. They stayed there for about 15 minutes and then went to their class. The opened the door to find that they came in the middle of a maths lesson. Immediately they opened the door everyone looked at them. The teacher then realised that they were the new students.
“Class these are the new students I was telling you about,” she told them, “I'd like you to meet Jade,” she said pointing at the white haired girl, “ Sapphire,” she said pointing at the blue haired girl, “Emerald,” she said pointing at the brunette, “ and finally Ruby,” she said pointing at the red head. They all smiled at the class in front of them apart from Ruby who made a big scene and waved her hair at the class. They got welcoming smiles but some girls were glaring at them because of Ruby stupid attempt to make the boys like her which did work cause half the boys were drooling at her `beautiful' charm.
“Ok will Sapphire, Emerald and Ruby sit at the row in the back and would Jade sit next to Samantha” she told them. They all sat where they were told. As soon as Jade sat down Samantha glared at her. Jade sat there for about 10 minutes until she got uncomfortable under Samantha's gaze.
“Can you stop staring at me!” Jade sounding annoyed.
`How did she know?!' Samantha thought. `She wasn't even looking' She quickly faced the class. After about 10 minutes the break bell went. Everyone walked out of class quickly apart from the four sisters who just walked out of class smoothly and went outside.
Most people were talking to each other happily or laughing and some were just blading. Jade and the others were sitting under a tree then Ruby heard something. “Did you hear that?” she asked. The nodded and got up to follow the sound. They had ended up back in school and winded up going through so many corridors. Though they did not recognise them they knew never to underestimate Ruby's hearing. She had hearing like a wolf, and a wolf she was. They finally found what they were looking for. It was a gang of 6 boys and they were cornering 1 boy and a girl it looked like they were fighting.
“For god damn sake Richie just had over your sis and we will leave you alone!” said the leader of the gang. But Richie shook his head.
“Fine we'll just have to do this the hard way.” The boy raised his hand up and was about to punch him but Jade quickly caught his hand. He turned around and stared at Jade, who just gave him `tut tut' look and shook her finger at him. He looked at her confused but tried to punch her but she dodged it very easily and before the boy knew it he was thrown to the floor. All the boys started to attack them but Emerald beat them up with ease. They were all thrown to the floor and looked pretty beat up too. Emerald gave them a tiny glare as in to say `weaklings'. “Get out of my sight” she said quietly but loud enough for them to hear. They all scrambled and ran away probably as quick as they could. Ruby and Sapphire helped the boy and girl up.
“Thank you,” said Richie “My name is Richie and this is my sister Kari.” He said pointing at the girl beside her. She waved at them and let out a little smile. They all smiled back. Jade walked towards Richie and pulled his hand out of his pocket. It was really badly bruised. Richie tried to pull his hand away but Jade kept a firm grip. He soon stopped and let her do what she wanted to. Jade closed her eyes and said a few words. Richie's hand began to glow for a second then it dimmed. Jade let go of his hand and he stared at it amazed.
“Better?” she asked. He nodded still surprised.
“Who were those boys?” asked Ruby
“The leader was Josh and he always picks on us they are known as the bullies of school, no one mess's with them but know you have you're their number one target.” explained Kiki
“Good I need a little target practicing,” said Emerald. Richie and Kiki just looked at them wide eyed.
“We better go outside before someone sees us and we get into trouble” said Sapphire looking as calm as ever.
They walked outside and heard noises it was a bey -battle going on. Richie and Kiki ran to see who was battling and the others just walked behind. It was against 2 boys, a red head and a blue head boy with a blue and white cap. It seemed to be the end of the battle cause the blue haired bit had won.
“YES I win again!” shouted Tyson, “ anyone else want to try me.”
“Come on Emerald show him what you've got” said Ruby
“Yeah kick his butt,” noted Sapphire
“Hmm…. I don't know…” trailed Emerald, but Ruby and Sapphire were making faces, “ok, but just today.”
She walked past the crowd almost stumbling over everyone until she got to the stadium.
“I'll battle you,” said Ruby, “but please go easy on me” she turned around to grin at her sisters and they grinned back.
“Okay them this should be quick.”
Ruby got in her pocket and brought out a blade that was red and orange.
“Like my blade?”
“No” said Tyson plainly
“Well you should cause its gonna kick your butt.”
They got into position, “3, 2, 1… let it rip!” both blades went flying into the dish at high speed.
“Come on dragoon take em down!” shouted Tyson. Dragoon was so close to attacking Ruby's blade then it disappeared.
“What?!” everyone was shouted
“Haven't you heard the saying `never judge a book by its cover'” Said Ruby
“Sorry don't do books”
“Well then you must not be very smart,” shouted Emerald from the crowd that made Tyson distracted. Ruby's blade appeared behind dragoon and attacked.
“There's another saying never turn your back on your opponent, come on Kyubian finish it off,” shouted Ruby. Kyubian quickly and steadily attacked and Dragoon went flying out of the stadium, which made many people gasp.
“Looks like I won,” Ruby said in the sweetest voice she could stir.
Tyson muttered something under his breath so no one could hear.
 
~*School bell*~
 
“Come on lets go, “ said Jade as she was heading towards the school.
Emerald, Ruby and Sapphire followed her in the school. For the rest of the day everyone was talking about how Ruby beat Tyson.
“I'm already famous!” Ruby squealed.
“Shut up!” they all shouted.
They were on the way to their car Samantha came along with a few girls behind her.
“Hey if you think you are gonna out run us princess your sadly mistaken,” she said to Ruby, “we are the most popular girls in this school and no sissy snob is gonna take it away so just don't cause any commotion and you'll be fine, okay”
Ruby was really held back on the way she emphasized the `princess' and the `snob' but Jade didn't seem to care and just walked past as if they weren't even there.
“EXCUSE ME BUT I AM TALKING TO YOU!” shouted Samantha
They just got into the car and left Samantha dumbstruck. When they got home they went straight to the living room and turned on the TV to watch Love Hina. (A/N:I love that cartoon!)
“Hey aren't we gonna see gramps today?” asked Sapphire, “ He said he had something important to tell us.”
“He probably just wants us to test something out” stated Emerald
They all nodded.
“We can go after Love Hina” Said Ruby
 
~*With the bladebreakers*~
 
“I don't believe that I got beaten ME the WORLD CHAMP by A SISSY GIRL who wears PINK and gives me BLOODY SAYINGS!” shouted Tyson
He was walking home with Kai, Max, Ray and Kenny.
“Well Tyson I think the only reason you lost is because you underestimated her,” said Max calmly
“Max is right you shouldn't go doing silly things like that,” said Kenny, “ Anyway we are going to see Mr Dickinson today, and he said he had something to tell us.”
So they went to the BBA building.
 
 
Ok I know the end bit is really crap but you have to bear with me it's my first fic and I'm trying my best, anyway please R&R
XxSakura_loverxX