Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 1 Edward awakens and Crista's feelings ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1

Edward awakens and crista's feelings


Five years had passed,crista went to see edward again,she smiled at him,she wore a black dress with dimonds on it,the crystal glowed a bright amber and blue color,the ground suddenly started to shake,crista fell on her but,the ground split apart,crista was falling into it,she gripped the legde for dear life.
She had gone in the middle of the night,she cursed under her breath."I'm stuck in my human form,dang it!"she thought.She glanced at the crystal,her eyes widened,she gasped.Edward's body was gone,tears ran down her cheeks,she smiled."He's awake,he's back"she thought.
Her grip losened,she gasped as she fell,closing her eyes tightly.Someone griped her wrist,tightly,she opened her eyes,her eyes widened,her heart skipped a beat,she gasped.Edward was gripping her wrist,smiling at her."Edward"she said.He pulled her up and embraced her."Hello my beloved,crista"he said.
He picked her up and rushed out of there,he set her down,the earthquake had stopped.Crista kissed edward passoinatly,he kissed back,she put her arms around his neck,he wrapped his arms around her waist,holding her tightly.They parted and saw riku and her uncle,crista curtsied,edward stood there.
Her uncle looked at edward and smiled,he walked over to edward and bowed at crista."Uncle this is edward,my fiance"she said.Riku stepped toward crista,she made him stop."Can he stay in the castle with me?"She asked.Her uncle looked at edward and smiled."Of course princess crista"he said.
Edward looked at her,his eyes wide."Crista's a princess when did this happen?"He thought.They walked to the castle,crista and edward went in her room.Edward sat on the bed,she got in."You've been asleep for five years edward"she said.Edward looked at her and layed down.
He got under the covers and embraced her,she embraced back."Sorry"he whispered.Crista gripped him tighter,he looked at her."Why,it wasn't your choice to die,I made the choice,edward your a pureblood vampire now"she said.He smiled at her,then kissed her,she kissed back."I love you edward"she said.
Edward carresed her cheek,smiling as she fell asleep."I love you too,sleep well my beloved"he said.They both went to sleep holding each other.They both woke up,crista was up early,hagi and saya were in the room too.Edward woke up and looked at them,smiling."Edward we have something for you"hagi said.
On edward's bed was a black uniform,shoulder things that were silver and a cape,edward changed into it and looked in the mirror.Hagi and saya sighed and smiled.Saya cut his hair a little,crista put on her tiarra,so did edward.Her uncle came in the room and smiled."The guests are waiting"he said.
Hagi had the same thing as edward did,saya had a blue dress with pearls,they both had a crown."Everyone I give you,king hagi and queen saya from the blood palace and their son prince edward"he said.They all clapped as they went down the stairs.
The room went dark,and a light went on klas,he smiled."I now give you princess crista,soon to be queen of ice palace"he said.Crista walked down the stairs,edward looked at her and smiled.Everyone was in a huddle around the dance floor,crista grabbed edwards hand and led him in the middle.
They started dancing,hagi and saya joined in,so did klas and ashe,then everyone else did.Edward led crista to the balcony,they embraced each other."Edward i'm glad you're back"she said.Edward's embraced tightened,hers did too."I am too,but i'm part demon now too"he said.
Crista looked at him,as she gasped,her eyes wide.He was smiling,she had tears running down her cheeks.He wiped them away."Crista you and I will live together until we die"he said.Crista smiled at him,he put his hand under her chin and kissed her.
She kissed back,hagi,saya,klas,and ashe were smiling at them.The dance ended,crista was asleep in edward's arms,he opened the door and set her on the bed.He got in too and embraced her.In the middle of the night,crista got up and went to the cave.
One hour later edward woke up,saw that she wasn't there and went to find her.He ran outside and just ran,he was way faster now that he was a half demon vampire.He saw the cave and went inside,crista was on the water,tears ran down her cheeks,her angel wings out,the clock around her neck ticked.
She touched the crystal and smiled,she gripped her back and went to one knee.her teeth clenched.The gate to soul society opened and bakura stepped out,holding his back too.Crista was going to stand,bakura put his hand on her shoulder and shook his head.
They both leaned against the crystal,the pain faded after a few minutes."I really hate this thing"crista said.Bakura chuckled,crista giggled."I do too,I still remember how we got it"he said.Crista nodded,bakura touched her cheek,she looked at him."Your from one of the great noble families huh?"He asked.
`Crista smiled at him,he sighed."I forgot why we went to horia island in the first place,if we hadn't we wouldn't have these scars"she said.Bakura looked at her,she looked at him."We went their to save those half demon kids,but we didn't know they were getting attacked by a demon,three years ago"he said.
Crista chuckled,a pulse went through her,she coughed up blood."If I hadn't done that human transmutation on that baby,I wouldn't be coughing up blood"she said.Bakura looked puzzled,crista sighed."Baby?"He asked,confused.
Crista touched her stomach and sighed.She put her hand on bakura's head.When she was with train,she was going to have a kid,because of victor,she was dying and train used his sword to remove the baby without killing crista,but the baby died.
After that crista had woken up and looked at him."I'm sorry"she said.Train touched her cheek,then kissed her."For what?"He asked.Crista sighed,a tear went down her cheek."For not being strong enough to have a kid"she said.
Train embraced her,she sobbed in his chest,after that she had told train she was sorry for not being strong enough to have a kid repedetly,train forgave her each time.Then one night crista had grabbed the corpse of her baby and was going to do a human transmutation.
She went to yok island,there was a huge stone place there,she drew a transmutation cirlcle,put her baby in it,cut her finger,clapped her hands,closed her eyes,and put her hands on the circle.She opened her eyes again and saw a huge gate in front of her.
When she woke up again,she coughed up blood,she wiped her mouth and heard a horrible cry,she looked toward her baby,her eyes widened as she gasped.It didn't look human,half,or full demon,it was a blobby and gray,it had big eyes and a little mouth.
She clapped her hands again and was in front of the gate,she gave it her baby,it opened and little black arms took it,she stared at the gate,it had faces in it,looking at her.She closed her eyes and was back on the island.
The gate to soul society opened and renji came out,he grabbed crista in his arms and took her to train.When he got there,he knocked on the door hard,panicy,train opened it,grabbed crista and put her on the bed.
He gripped her hands tightly,she opened her eyes,train looked at her."What happened?"He asked.Crista closed her eyes and turned away from him."I can never have a kid ever again,i'm sorry train"she said.Train embraced her,renji went back to soul society."It's okay,I understand,i'm okay with that"he said.
She embraced him back tighter,then they fell asleep.Crista removed her hand from bakura's head,his eyes were wide,she sighed."That's why I cough up that much blood"she said.Bakura embraced her,she embraced him back and sighed.
They both stood up and a hollow and a arrcana appeared.Crista pulled out cresentmaru,edward suddenly was in front of her,she gasped.Edward turned around and went at the hollow,crista stopped him."Edward you can't kill hollows only bakura and I can"she said.
Edward looked at her and sighed,then nodded and smiled.Crista put her hand over her sword and moved it to the end."Call forth the eclipse,CRESENTMARU!"Crista said.Her sword transformed and she ran at the arrcana.She gasped as it disappeared,she spun around,it struck at her.Crista's eyes widened,she fell on the ground,she was in her human form.
Edward and bakura ran towards her,bakura got their first,he started healing her wound.her eyes shot open,edward and bakura gasped.It was envy,envy got up and killed the arrcana."Envy"edward said.Envy turned around,licking the blood off her hand."Edward be sure I don't need to awaken too often or crista's memories will disappear"she reminded him,then fainted.
Bakura caught her,edward went to his knees,bakura took her to soul society,edward followed.Three hours passed,crista opened her eyes,she saw edward and bakura gripping her hands tightly,she smiled.She sat up and winced,she looked at them.
They moved a little,edward had changed his clothes.He had a long black chinees shirt on,with red feathers on it,he had black long pants,a skirt thing attatched,he had silver shoulder pads on his shoulders,a long black cape with red under it attached to the shoulder pads.
Crista went into her full demon state and her wounds healed,she went back into her human form and got out of bed.She put on a dress that was white,she put a green little shirt on,it hung around her dress and went over her arm,she got out a golden hair ring,brushed her hair and put her hair in a ponytail over the right side of her shoulder.
Her uncle came in and smiled at her,she smiled back,she was walking toward him,but tripped.She felt two strong arms go around her waist,she looked up and saw edward,his blue eyes sparkled as he smiled."You shouldn't be up,your in no condition"he told her.
Crista giggled,he looked puzzled,she lifted her shirt up to show him that the wound was healed.He shook his head and chuckled,he straightened so did she.Hagi and saya came in,saya was wearing a red dress,hagi was wearing a chineese shirt and long black pants.
Edward and crista turned toward them,klas looked sad,hagi and saya did too.Klas went up to edward so did hagi,they put their hands on edward's head.Crista gasped,she stood in front of edward,a determined expression on her face."Don't klas,don't erase his memory of me"she said.
Klas took his hand off his head and sighed."Princess cristina we have no choice,when victor died his body disappeared,we couldn't find it,he had left a note saying he was living inside edward now"he said.
Crista looked at the ground,clenching her fists,klas and hagi looked at her,she suddenly smirked."Don't believe victor klas,I killed him I made sure it wasn't an illusion or a puppet,it was him,I burned his body and killed him"she said.Crista looked at him,then edward.Klas and hagi sighed.
Hagi took his hand off edwards head and smiled.Klas and hagi bowed,crista smiled."I won't do it princess cristina"klas said.Hagi nodded then stood up.He went toward saya and smiled,he turned and looked at edward."Edward do you want to become one of the keyblade knights off this palace that protect crista?"Hagi asked,saya smiled.
Edward looked at crista and smiled,he looked at hagi and nodded."Yes father"he said.Hagi and saya nodded,then walked toward edward.Saya gave edward a blue stone that had a golden engraving of their symbol for their palace on it.Edward took it and put it around his neck.
Crista had a stone around her neck as well just like that,it was maroon red.Edward embraced her,she embraced back.Klas,hagi and say left them alone.Bakura woke up and was in his shinigami form,he went to soul society after handing crista some pills for her scar.
Edward went to start training to become a keyblade knight crista went over to her balcony and watched.Edward had learned alot and was at the top beside riku in three days,they were practicing spells and magic now,crista went outside to watch them.
They all stopped and bowed,edward too,she smiled,saya was with her too and hagi."You may resume your training"crista said.They all stood up and started training again.Crista and saya sat on a bench,hagi was playing his cello.A pulse went through crista,her angel wings came out and she flew above the palace,the pulse got stronger.
Her eyes widened as she gasped,the forest had grown alot,it was almost at the palace,crista flew down fast and got klas,bakura,renji,and hitsugia.They rushed off toward the forest,crista looked back at the palace."Should we have brought the knights with us?"She asked.
Klas shook his head,crista sped up,then stopped.The forest was right in front of them,she went into her soul reaper form and pulled out cresentmaru,bakura pulled out senbonsakura,renji pulled out zabimaru,and hitsugia pulled hi sword also.They all put their hands over their sword and moved them toward the tip."Call forth the eclipse,CRESENTMARU!"Crista shouted.
Her sword grew large and glowed bright amber."Roar ZABIMARU!"Renji shouted,his sword grew longer,it had spike on the sides of it."scatter,SENBONSAKUR!"Bakura said.,a hundred pink flower petal surrounded him."sit atop the frozen heavens,HYMORIU!"Hitsugia shouted.A huge ice dragon went behind him,it had red eyes.
Klas's eyes were wide,the forest started attacking them with its vines.Crista,renji,hitsugia and bakura slashed them all down and ran toward the center of the forest,still slashing,klas was too.Edward was finished with his training and sensed crista's spirit pressure,he ran toward it.
Everyone had reached the forest's center and gasped.Their in the center of the forest was envy,crista growled angrily."I shouldn't have let her out three years ago,it was a mistake"she thought.Envy smirked and looked at crista."Hello sister cristina"envy said.
Envy had black pants on,a white shirt,and black shoes on.She had a long red scarf around her neck,envy charged at crista,crista gasped.envy had stabbed her in the heart,blood poured down her mouth,envy smirked.Crista went into her full demon state and pushed envy away,crista went back into her half demon form and went to the ground,gripping her chest.
Bakura,renji,hitsugia and klas charged at envy,envy smirked,crista gasped.Everyone was blown back,they had holes in their stomachs,renji,bakura,and hitsugia stood up,shaky."BANKIA!!"They shouted.A whole bunch of pink petals from bakura went at envy,envy knocked them away and knocked bakura unconsious.Hitsugia had wings made of ice on his back,his dragons head was around his arms that held his sword,he had a tail and a claw of ice around his other hand.
He chearged at envy,she smirked and charged at hitsugia.Hitsugia cut envy on her shoulder,it was deep,envy knocked him unconsious.Renji grew angry and realeased his sword.A huge sname made of bone went around him,he pointed his bone sword at envy,the bone snake went at her.
Envy scoffed and held out her hand,the snake blew up,renji gasped,his eyes wide.Envy was in front of renji,her eyes glowed blue,she giggled,then knocked him unconsious.Crista pointed her sword at envy,envy laughed."BANKIA!!!"Crista screamed.
A red and black aura surrounded her,her sword was black with crimson marks on it,she wore a long black jacket,she wore a black bra,black pants and brown sanddles.She disappeared,then reappeared in front of envy,her sword at her throat,envy's eyes were wide,crista was ticked off.
She turned away from envy,envy charged at crista,crista turned around and stabbed her in the stomach,envy coughed up blood.Two of her chevaliers appeared and stabbed crista five times,in the arms,legs,stomach,and chest.They picked envy up and disappeared,klas was wounded too.
Edward arrived,his eyes widened as he gasped,he saw all the captians,klas,and crista on the ground bloody.The gates to soul society opened and the captian and all the healing shinigami came out,they started healling the captians,klas,and crista.Edward ran toward crista and held her in his arms while uaharra was healing her.Edward set her down,stood up and ran where envy had gone.His eyes turned red and he ran faster,growling angrily."I'll kill envy for hurting crista!"He growled.