Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Chronicles of the Moon ❯ Hell's Half Acre ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.
 
A/n: Weaving in and out of the fabric to deal with different matters. Asuna finds out who takes Sounga. Maec uses an ancient weapon to deal with his nemesis and a new leaf is turned. Zhang steps in after manipulation from the Tengu. Augusta has to deal with a mess in her own life as things begin to spiral out of control for mother and daughter. Ryukotsusei again sees Sorami. Thank you all for reading and please let me know what you think!
 
Hell's Half Acre
 
They had separated immediately and Touga took his two other fangs with him. Sounga was not of his own power. It was a seriously evil blade and it needed a seriously powerful master. He was nervous who had been able to take it and Augusta had decided not to join him. What he did hear was snarling and screaming coming from Natsumi's rooms. He rushed in and he found his lover with her hand wrapped around the neck of his mate and his jaw dropped.
 
“What in the Kami are you doing onna?” He asked shocked.
 
“She was attempting an abortion Lord Touga. I know not what you allow but I did not think you would allow your lawful mate to abort your pup!” Augusta said coldly.
 
“Natsumi?” He asked stunned.
 
“You pupped me bastard! I do not want it! I hate you! Sesshomaru was the only thing I did well and this brat will be nothing but a hindrance!” She said snarling at him.
 
“Then you will have my pup and you can rot in hell. You will not kill my babe or you will die yourself for treason. You will be confined and guard put on you twenty four seven. When the pup is born then you will be banished from court.” He said growling in fury.
 
Augusta was shocked but there was no mention of Sesshomaru having a full sibling. Touga went to the door and called on several guards. He had his general called for and he relayed his instructions. He realized he was done and he was getting rid of his mate. She would live and he was technically mated but she would not dwell here. He was fine with that. Sesshomaru was still young in his twenties only but his mother was a burden anyway. He hoped maybe he had a chance with his eldest and heir. Augusta let her go and she stalked off. Tears burned her eyes and the idea that he could have gone to her made her sick. It also made her sick that the whore could have a child so easily and she could not. The raven haired onna walked as far as an alcove and began sobbing. Touga had followed and he heard and scented her tears.
 
“Augusta?” He whispered.
 
“Nothing. Leave me be. I am no longer needed here. Asuna only needed help to sure you up. There are no wraiths here. I cannot stand it.” She said staring at him.
 
“What has you so?” Touga demanded.
 
“Her! That evil witch poisoned me the first time I was able to make it any length of time. She hated me when Sesshomaru brought me home. He brings his mother out of exile for a little while in hopes that she would be better. He put her right back on that island.” Augusta said sobbing loudly.
 
“Length of time; what does that mean Augusta?” He asked softly.
 
“I have had many miscarriages over the years. When Sesshomaru and I first meet, we were prisoners for all of a week. Our enemy used me to feed off of him. I was starved and I did as they asked. He told me to feed from him and then he used me to free us. We were lovers for awhile and I conceived our first but it ended in miscarriage. I had no intentions of staying in Japan and I had fallen in love with him. I did not want to love him. I had thought he had grown used to me but he came back for me. He came back for me and he mated me. After we had come home and settled down; we tried purposely to have another. I carried longer but it ended horribly. It was rumored Natsumi had done it. She hated me and called me all manner of names when I came home as the Western Lady. It took me forever to conceive Asuna and Osamu. When I had them, I almost died. It was so beautiful as he took her in arms for the first time. He took her and loved her. Osamu as well. He had one of his mating heats and I conceived Youshiro. We have three pups in nearly a century together. My body fails and that whore; that monster can conceive after one night of screwing?” She stated in jealousy and anger.
 
“I am sorry. I wish it was better for you.” Touga said helplessly.
 
“She does not deserve a pup, I do! I tried my damndest to be a good mother to the twins and Youshiro. I have tried to be a good mate. She deserves nothing!” She said getting hysterical.
 
“Augusta.” He stated as he pulled her into his arms.
 
She sobbed and she could not believe fate. She hated it and she hated Natsumi. Sesshomaru did not deserve such a horrid monster for a mother and Touga was having another pup. She was sick in jealousy and she jerked away.
 
“I need to get some air. I am glad you have another chance to do it right now.” She said bowing.
 
Her words hit him and he was stunned. There was no mention of another pup by Natsumi and he groaned in thought as he realized that history had been changed. He would not allow any external harm to his child and he sighed heavily. If it was true that Natsumi had poisoned her then why was she allowed to live? Touga felt confusion and he made himself follow Augusta. The Western lord found her curled into a ball at the base of a tree near the Northern edge of the forest.
 
“Augusta.” He said sighing.
 
“It is actually a title. It is Latin for Princess. I never corrected Sesshomaru because I was always called Elizaveta.” She said wiping her eyes.
 
“Do you prefer Augusta or Elizaveta?” Touga asked gently.
 
“I have been called Augusta for a century. I guess I am just Augusta.” She said as her head fell forward.
 
Her hair covered her face and he knelt near her.
 
“I am sorry this hurts you. I was drunk and feeling terrible. Nothing is right!” He growled.
 
“So you go to her after you were with me? Is that really what you are telling me Touga? Kamis, I would rather you tell me that you had slit your throat.” She snarled.
 
“I have a beautiful son who hates me. My mate has hated me since day one. I have never known the touch of an onna that I was truly in love with. Perhaps I have thought it but it was a delightful fantasy. This has been really nice but what is it except a pipe dream Augusta?” Touga demanded.
 
“You make it empty and a dream inu. You make it this way. Go ahead! Perhaps the Shouten was right and your heart died with your sister.” She said snarling in his face.
 
His chest was heaving and anger filled his veins. He jerked her to his face and his eyes were red.
 
“How dare you bring up that creature! You think I have no heart left?” He demanded harshly.
 
“I think you shut out everything. I have a twin Touga, I know how it is.” Augusta screamed.
 
He lost his head and everything happened so fast. The next thing she knew she was flat on her back with her thighs wide open. He was snarling and growling as he took her. Augusta's mouth was agape. He was not hurting her but it felt overwhelming. She began to climax almost immediately as he took her hard. Her voice was hoarse and her claws involuntarily scored his back deeply. She was trying to breathe but it was too much. Touga was snarling in her ear and she heard his inu. He was snarling “mine”. Again, it happened so fast and he sank his jaws so deeply into her juncture.
 
“Touga!” She squeaked.
 
He was growling at her throat and Augusta fainted away. He did not release her juncture and stayed as he was for some time. Touga came back from his haze and realized what he had done. She was still out and he gingerly pulled from her. He gathered her half clothed form to him and held her tightly. Augusta came awake after some time and Touga was snoring softly next to her. She felt her neck and winced a little; her juncture had been ripped open in a mating mark and she was stunned.
 
“Touga?” She whispered.
 
“Hai?” He said groggily.
 
“Did you mark me?” Augusta asked in a shocked voice.
 
“Hai.” Touga admitted sheepishly.
 
“Oh God. Oh God this is no good.” She said beginning to tremble in his arms.
 
“It is no good I agree.” He said sighing.
 
“Touga! What possessed you?” She asked astounded.
 
“Perhaps my feelings possessed me! You accuse me of no heart. I have a heart onna. My heart is being ripped apart so there!” Touga snapped as he got up.
 
“Touga stop! I am sorry. I misspoke. I wish I could tell you how much I wanted to have a large family. She is your mate and she should give herself to you whenever you wish.” She said with a stiff tone.
 
“Well now so are you.” He retorted.
 
“Now you are being cruel.” Augusta snapped.
 
“Is it cruel when you taunt and flaunt my feelings? You wish me to love you Augusta? Is that what you wish? Fine! I have been attracted to you since I first met you. You do not know but I was. You put me down so to speak. I never imagined I would rut you. Now you are all I can think about. I should think about that damn fang but no, it is you!” He growled.
 
She stood up quickly and profound dizziness overcame her.
 
“Oh Kamis.” She groaned as she fell.
 
“Augusta!” He cried.
 
She had cleanly passed out and her scent was all him. He growled and straightened her clothes and then himself. He carried her into the palace and to Yasu. The old healer came forward and he saw Touga a mess. He saw the beautiful onna and the mark on her neck.
 
“My lord?” He asked stunned.
 
“She passed out. I have to get dressed and find that blasted fang.” He yelled and left.
 
Yasu began to check the onna over and she was scenting very strongly of Touga. He put smelling salts under her nose and she gasped as she came to.
 
“Onna. I am Yasu.” He said calmly.
 
“Hai.” She nodded.
 
“Did you know that you are pregnant?” He asked.
 
“Pardon me?” Augusta asked sitting up and then getting dizzy.
 
“Hai quite pregnant and quite female.” He said feeling her belly.
 
“It matters not. Chances are I will miscarry her anyway.” Augusta said bitterly.
 
“My you are just sunshine. Why?” He demanded.
 
“I have lost many pups.” She growled.
 
“Okay. Why?” He said in annoyed.
 
“How am I supposed to know?” She said exasperated.
 
“Well onna then perhaps I need to check you over. If there is a problem then perhaps we can discover it now.” Yasu said testily.
 
“You can check I suppose.” Augusta shrugged and she felt like an ass.
 
Yasu checked her over very thoroughly and she was not closed well. He was surprised but he then proceeded to sew her shut with yoki infused thread. He left her resting after the painful and intrusive procedure and went to find Touga. His boy was going to be a father twice over and he was having a girl. He walked into the study and his lord was busy with writing orders.
 
“She is quite pupped my lord. You took a concubine?” He asked.
 
“Hai I suppose I did.” He said blushing.
 
“She is having a girl.” Yasu stated.
 
“A girl pup? Really?” Touga asked stunned.
 
“Hai. I had to sew her shut and I am confining her to her futon. I am sorry to say that I am not allowing her to rut either. So you are out of a partner.” The old man smirked.
 
“I am not so young anymore old man. I can control my needs you know.” He growled.
 
“She is stunning. The yoki on that girl is amazing and she is stunning.” He chuckled as he went to the door.
 
“A girl truly?” The Western lord asked in doubt.
 
“Hai. Amazing hmm. Natsumi is expecting a boy but I would take that pup and give it to this onna. She seems to actually like pups.” He said shrugging.
 
“Hai.” He nodded.
 
Touga got up and he went to his chambers. Augusta was sleeping and he stared down at her. She woke up and she was groggy.
 
“What did he do to me?” She asked feeling sore.
 
“He said he sewed you shut and you are confined to futon.” Touga said softly.
 
“Pardon me? Confined? I do not think so. I cannot be confined.” Augusta said sitting up.
 
“Hai you will! You carry my daughter onna. You think I will let that go? If you can carry her then you will!” He said in a dangerous tone.
 
“You will not tell me what to do!” She growled.
 
“Like hell I will not! I took you as a mate, remember? I will not loose this pup. I will hide her away but you will stay here long enough to provide me her.” He snapped.
 
“Touga this is insane!” Augusta cried out.
 
“No. It is not insane.” Touga replied as he stood.
 
She snarled and launched herself at him. Augusta was furious and she sank her fangs into his juncture like he had done to her and she sank them in hard. Her bite caused him to buckle and he cried out in rapture. He gripped her shoulders and he was gasping.
 
“Onna. Make it deep. Oh Kami so different.” He groaned out in a passionate growl.
 
She was stunned at his words but she made sure it would scar. Augusta finally released his throat and he was groaning.
 
“Need more but you cannot. Damnit!” He growled out in a pissy tone.
 
“Close your eyes.” She said in a husky tone.
 
Augusta wrapped her hand around him after she unlaced his hakama. She slipped her hand around him and he was growling loudly. He leaned her back as she worked his cock and he began to kiss her passionately. This was so different for him and he was groaning softly into her mouth and being this way was wonderful. He gave it up for the moment and became determined to figure things out as he went along.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asuna was with Ryukotsusei and they were heading towards Juria's abode.
 
“Please wait up.” He called.
 
“Sorry Ryu but have you seen Sounga?” She demanded.
 
“How long have I been fighting the Taisho?” Ryukotsusei replied.
 
“Hai well I am sorry but that blasted thing makes even me nervous.” Asuna stated.
 
“Who is this onna to live in such a place?” He demanded.
 
“She is our Tengu and my mother from my first life.” She smiled.
 
“An inugami lives in a hovel?” He asked doubtful.
 
“Tianlong lives in a castle.” She laughed.
 
“How do you know?” He asked with a dropped jaw.
 
“Um because Akemi told me.” She grinned.
 
“Oh.” He considered.
 
She watched him and when he was not in warrior mode; he was quite charming and very personable. He was also beautiful to look upon and witty. He was absolutely an amazing man and she suddenly pulled him forward and kissed his mouth softly. He was surprised but pressed himself against her as she slowly kissed him deeper.
 
“What was that for?” Ryukotsusei asked surprised.
 
“Just felt like it.” She smiled.
 
She went into Juria's home and her Tengu looked less then pleased to see Ryukotsusei. She made a face at him and he growled softly.
 
“Do not dare growl at me you snake! You are going to have problems with your first mate!” Juria growled in his.
 
“What I do is my business.” He snarled.
 
“And what this family does is mine. You arrogant little prick! You engage in war with Touga for years and now it takes Maec to make peace? You have not a fucking cool what that is capable of and you allow yourself to wallow in guilt about Sorami? You murdered her! You killed my girl. You are just as bad as him.” She snapped.
 
“Juria!” Asuna growled.
 
“I have had it with you! I did what I thought best!” She hissed at her daughter's soul.
 
“Do not dare! You tried to kill Takeo.” She growled in anger.
 
“That boy is half Shouten! You allowed him to touch you. You were practically a girl but still! You allowed him to sire a pup not once but twice!” Juria screamed in fury.
 
“It is not your life!” Asuna retorted.
 
“I gave up my first life because of him! I gave up any future pups because of you! So do not tell I had no right. I have every right Asuna. No matter what you are still the soul of my Isha! You are still Tomoshibi in Soul. I am still Tomoshibi in soul.” She snarled.
 
“Trying to starve Takeo to death was not your choice and I swear to the heavens if you ever try to raise a hand to my pups regardless of who sired them; I will kill you. I will lay you out dead!” The inu princess said in a terrible rage.
 
Juria knew this onna was more then capable of it and she had a sudden inspiration. She crossed her arms and stared at Ryukotsusei.
 
“You need to deal with Akemi before you loose everything you value dragon. Asuna can handle finding Sounga.” She said slyly.
 
“What happened to it Juria?” She demanded.
 
“I hid it.” She said staring at Asuna with an “I dare you look”.
 
“You hid it? Why would you do such a stupid thing?” Asuna asked shocked.
 
“Because I had the same vision you did. Now it is in another plane and you can go get it.” Juria stated in a nasty tone.
 
“Pardon?” She hissed.
 
“Hai. You will need a guide though.” The Tengu stated stirring a pot.
 
Asuna realized she had something up her sleeve but her Tengu broke the crystal and shoved her through. The portal closed and the Tengu stared at Ryukotsusei and he looked furious.
 
“What in the hell did you just do?” He snarled.
 
“You have not a clue who she is mated to! Hisashi was reborn idiot. He is a lot more powerful and a lot more volatile. You and Akemi together was not offensive to him. You touching his beloved Asuna will piss him off into homicidal.” She said glaring at him.
“Oh and who is supposedly more powerful then me?” He said arrogantly.
 
“You stupid dragon. You have no clue. Asuna mated the West's greatest enemy. Her sire who is way more powerful then you or Touga could not beat this hanyou. Maec has not realized what the hell he can face. Even the dark hanyou has not realized what he can do. You are nothing in power to Naraku.” Juria said scoffing.
 
“You are a bitch.” He snapped.
 
“Go home and tell Akemi the truth! She saw you and Asuna on the beach. Tell her before you loose it all. She has her own secrets but fix this!” She commanded.
 
She actually made another portal and shoved him through. She stared at her empty hut and took a deep breath. She hoped Zhang would forgive her. Asuna was quite charming and her former distant relation was quite handsome. She hoped he would fall for her and bring her wayward daughter away from a darker path.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asuna had to strain to look where she was and it hit her she was in Soul Society. She looked around and took in the beautiful scenery that was known as the Rukongai and paralleled the corporeal plane. She also felt Tomoshibi; lots and lots of Tomoshibi. Juria had sent her to and back to when there were tons of the light wraiths. She ported near Seagaia and was looking around in fascination. There were so many individuals of light wraiths. She was poking around and she did not notice a splendidly dressed man behind her and she was tapped on the shoulder.
 
“How is it you are here?” He asked softly.
 
Asuna whirled around and she saw the last Tomoshibi she thought to see so soon. Hasegawa Jing Zhang stood before her and he was dressed in burnt orange and dark gold colored silks. His burnished colored hair was up in a top knot and his flint colored eyes flicked over her form.
 
“Zhang.” She whispered.
 
“Yes. I am he. You are one who claims to have been a Sahen and you claim to know Shan.” Zhang said crossing his arms.
 
“I was.” Asuna whispered.
 
“I believe you. I am certain you speak truth but why are you here?” He asked softly.
 
“I was sent here by my Tengu. Now mind you I will kick her tail. How are you?” She asked nearing him.
 
“I am well. I did not expect to see you again but I hoped it. You obviously had the baby. What are you?” He asked.
 
“I am inu and empusae.” She said watching his face.
 
“Empusae? How very powerful and addictive.” He stated nearing her.
 
“She sent me here for a reason. I am certain it was to keep me busy and away from her disapproval.” Asuna said rolling her eyes.
 
“How is Shan; how is my brother?” Zhang asked hopeful.
 
“Maec tr'Awnhi overwhelmed him in surprise but he is on the mend.” She said looking down.
 
“How do you know Shan? I saw faces that I feel as though must be family but they all look Jing; the look like I should.” He said looking sad.
 
“Shan Lao was held prisoner by Maec so he could control the Jing Clan. He married a woman named Sanra tr'Awnhi who bore him Lei and Bai. It is a very long story and he had another son named Yhea but that too is a long story. I am married and bound to both Lei and Yhea. Shan Lao was obliterated from Jing history and Lei had no clue who his real father was. When I found out; he told me to bind with him to help him. So in a manner of speaking; Shan Lao is my bound as well. He is also one of my closest friends.” She replied.
 
“The tr'Awnhi did that? Bastards!” He stated trembling in anger.
 
“Hai.” She nodded.
 
“Ganek tried to obliterate us. We fought back but we cannot stay in Hueco Mundo and staying on the corporeal plane leaves us vulnerable. I could not lead the clan and fight back from my position. We decided to leave but it was said that Ganek's son assassinated him and he intended to keep us in the empire but to still be under Astana's thumb was not an option. I have never met this Maec but it was said that he wished for us to be a sixth clan. I only wished for freedom.” Zhang said in anguish.
 
“What about Shan Lao?” Asuna inquired softly.
 
“I raised my brother after our parents passed. We have other siblings but we were the oldest and I was the oddity and Shan was more Shouten. He was born when I was thirty seven. Our other siblings are here with me.” He said visibly shaking badly.
 
“Shan Lao was the only one born with even some Shouten abilities?” She asked surprised.
 
“Yes. Quite odd I know but even he is not fully Shouten but the Jings needed a leader and I could not do it.” He said falling back and he felt like a bastard.
 
“Zhang he does not blame you.” She said nearing him.
 
“I blame myself! He was not my brother but as a son to me! Do you understand? He is like my son and I love him dearly but I cannot even dwell in the same place. The in between are not even a permanent place for us.” He said lamenting.
 
“Because the Tomoshibi have an abundance of reiastu. How that happened I have no clue.” She stated watching him.
 
“It began in the same generation I was born. There were so many of us born this way.” He explained.
 
“I bet you that was when the old ways became outlawed! The Shouten screwed up their own evolution so they outlawed the very reason that helped to bring about the light wraiths.” Asuna said in surprise.
 
“I have heard about the ancient magics but I know them not.” Zhang whispered.
 
“Maec employs them willfully. When I first meet the Tomoshibi; they think Maec hate them because they are different. The truth is he sees you all as traitors.” She replied.
 
“How is it you are in a corporeal body? Why are you trapped?” He demanded.
 
“Long story. It is because of a Tomoshibi I am this.” She actually laughed.
 
“Do I know this wraith?” Zhang demanded.
 
“Not yet but you will.” She winked.
 
“How can you be joking? You are one of us and you are trapped within this meat suit.” He growled.
 
“It is my body Zhang. Thank you for referring to it as a meat suit.” Asuna said rolling her eyes.
 
“I am sorry. You are beautiful.” He mumbled looking at her.
 
“I still do not totally get how this all works. I know the true form but you seem corporeal here.” She said.
 
“We do not have to use energy like we do on the other plane. We seem corporeal but everything here seems that way. You have to be able to be here; if you were not one of us or a creature of Soul Society then you would have to be here in soul.” He pointed out.
 
“I seem to remember something to that affect. So in actuality you are in your true form here but the very fabric of Soul Society gives your true form substance.” She considered.
 
“Very astute. The very same for a Shouten within Hueco Mundo. Otherwise when we are not on our home planes we are borrowing from our own power to give us form.” He stated softly.
 
“I think I finally understand. Thank you.” Asuna mumbled.
 
“I still cannot get over how beautiful you are. How is it your Tomoshibi life ended?” He demanded.
 
“Maec strangled me.” She shrugged.
 
He choked and stared at her. She realized she must not have been born yet and he was yet to be mated to his wife; Kaimei's mother. Zhang shocked her and was suddenly flush and began to kiss her. She had not expected the act and she opened her mouth in surprise. His hands became buried in her hair and he kissed her with desperation. Asuna mewled softly and he slowly withdrew from her lips.
 
“You were destroyed by that man who tried to end my clan?” He whispered fiercely.
 
“Hai. It is no big deal.” She said in a heavy whispered.
 
“How can it not be a big deal? I understand you are empusae in this life and you are one step closer to being what you were but you are us!” He said emphatically.
 
“I am corporeal Zhang. I would have been corporeal even in that life. I was half inu then too.” She stated pressing her palm to his face.
 
“Not right! This is not right. I want to see Shan. I want to see his children. This bastard has to die!” He growled out fiercely.
 
“Perhaps you will. I have to find a very powerful fang called Sounga because Maec will make a play for it. My grandsire is the Inu no Taisho in Japan. He is the master of the Fang of Hell but it is an evil blade. He can wield it because he is so powerful. Maec tried to screw with him and me but that is another long story.” Asuna explained.
 
“So your Tengu sent you here for what?” Zhang asked.
 
“No idea exactly. She is the one who took Sounga but she did not tell me exactly where she put it. Probably she thinks Maec will try and take the information from me.” She stated.
 
“I see. We can take a little sustenance besides blood. Shan always envied that but should you like a meal?” He asked.
 
“Sure.” She nodded.
 
They went to move but he suddenly kissed her again. Asuna seemed to melt against him and he was seemingly passionate. Zhang got himself under control and kissed her mouth several times.
 
“What was that for?” Asuna asked dazed.
 
“You rescued Shan and you have a lovely mouth.” Zhang said blushing.
 
“You are totally into females.” She said also blushing.
 
“I am not Shouten.” He said kissing her again.
 
Her mind was shutting down because she knew how it could be with Tomoshibi. He was getting wild and he growled out and jerked away from her.
 
“I am a cad. I am sorry. You tell me you are empusae and my brain is telling me to just take you.” He admitted.
 
“Oh?” She stated raising a brow.
 
“Well known that empusae are amazing creatures.” Zhang mumbled.
 
“Uh huh.” Asuna snorted.
 
“That and I cannot get over you know Shan and the Jing Clan.” He said and she almost gasped.
 
She saw pain and she saw longing in his eyes. He missed his family badly and she was a link. Zhang seemed to not care and his lips were making her dizzy.
 
“I want to see Shan. Please. I need to see him.” He said softly in her ear.
 
“You would have to make a portal and it would have to be on the corporeal plane.” She murmured.
 
“I will. I will need you to focus me.” He mumbled and he came to stand behind her.
 
This man was astonishing to her and she closed her to eyes to focus. She clearly imagined the era she stayed in and he astonished her by sinking fangs into her juncture.
 
“Zhang!” She groaned.
 
He only took a little blood and he focused carefully. A ripple in the air appeared and he looked doubtful.
 
“I should not do this as it is forbidden.” He mumbled.
 
“By who?” Asuna growled.
 
“By the king. I will face retribution later. Come walk through.” Zhang commanded and he trembled.
 
They walked forward and they appeared in the West. He looked around and he was obviously interested. She wondered if Kaimei and Kaito would feel him and what would happen then.
 
“Wait here. I will grab him.” She said.
 
She ported to the in between and she went to Shan Lao's room. He was sleeping and she sat beside him. His dark hair framed his face and she ached she realized. She gently shook him and he came awake. He blinked grey eyes at her and he cocked his brow.
 
“You are supposed to be in the past. They found her by the way.” He smiled.
 
“They found Tsukiko?” Asuna asked shocked.
 
“The macaque was able to assist your inu mate and your father. They had to kill the female but Hideaki said he would tell you. They returned here last night.” Shan Lao smiled.
 
“Oh thank the Kamis! Well I found something too but how do you feel? Can you stand?” She demanded.
 
“Yes but I would rather sleep.” He chuckled.
 
“Come on.” She said pulling him up.
 
He wore only a sleeping ku and she helped him put on a light yukata over his cream ku. She ported out with him and he stiffened the second they appeared. Zhang gasped and he saw his little brother.
 
“Zhang? Brother? How in the Gods name?” Shan Lao asked stunned.
 
“I am breaking rules brother. I am here because you need me. I wish I could be here always.” Zhang stated with actual tears in his eyes.
 
Shan Lao looked at Asuna who had tears in her eyes and she shoved him towards his older brother. Zhang grabbed him and hugged him. Shan Lao made a noise and a single bloody tear fell down his cheek.
 
“Is it true? Did you suffer because I left?” His older sibling demanded.
 
“I suppose so Zhang but the tr'Awnhi would have made us suffer regardless.” He said helplessly.
 
“No more!” He growled.
 
“Zhang you cannot stay here. You cannot allow him to know our history. He thinks something different, okay?” Shan Lao stated.
 
“I did not think you would suffer! You at least were considered Shouten. I thought you had a chance.” Zhang snapped.
 
“I made some bad decisions Zhang. Please stop.” He said embarrassed.
 
“The whore?” He snapped.
 
“I have Lei and Bai because of it. I would not give them up for anything.” He shrugged.
 
“I need blood brother.” He said staring directly at Asuna.
 
“Whoa! Wait a second.” She snapped.
 
Zhang was immediately behind her and Shan Lao went to say something. His brother had always been more assertive then he was. He sank his fangs into her juncture and she was gasping. The sight made him a little warm and he realized that this was his brother. Asuna opened fevered eyes and she saw his face.
 
“What doing?” She gasped.
 
“He needs more energy to stay on this plane.” Shan Lao whispered as he neared them.
 
“Kamis.” Asuna groaned.
 
Zhang was crushing her silver hair in his hand and he made a decision. He reached around and ripped open her hanfu bodice. Shan Lao saw his grey eyes flash and Asuna was breathing hard.
 
“Shan Lao?” She groaned out louder.
 
“Gods.” He said as he neared her.
 
The Jing Clan leader caught her mouth and she moaned. His kiss always left her wanting more and Zhang helped to guide her to the ground. It hit her that Zhang was going to feed from her and she groaned wildly as Shan Lao began to kiss down her throat and his eyes were simmering.
 
“What the hell?” She demanded and gasped.
 
“Want you.” Zhang rasped in her ear.
 
She lost power of speech as Shan Lao moved and pulled off her silks. Zhang was staring at her face and it would twitch and she would groan as his brother moved her thighs apart. The two met each other's eyes and it occurred to Shan Lao what Zhang was doing; he was anchoring himself to this plane through her. It would complicate many things but it was honestly an awesome move against Maec. Kaimei was a mighty warrior but he stayed injured a lot and angry more of the time. Zhang was raised as Shouten and thought like one. Maec was fixing to meet an enemy he did not want in Hasegawa Zhang. Shan Lao softly licked at her center and she was groaning madly and honestly she had no clue how this was happening. Zhang let her lift her head a little and her sometimes lover was using his tongue on her pearl of nerves to exact a massive response. He oozed sensuality and he was a very much into pleasuring her. Always he made her feel absolute perfection and this was no different. He lifted his mouth and slipped two fingers into her and pressed his thumb to her nub. Asuna tried to arch and wiggle a little but he kept her steady. Zhang moved and lowered his gold head and took a nipple between his teeth. He nibbled and teased as Shan Lao pistoned his fingers back and forth. She clenched her teeth shut but the explosion was building and she shrieked through her teeth when it did. She was being held tenderly but still as she convulsed in pleasure. Shan Lao looked quite greedy suddenly and she totally arched when he sampled her high. Zhang lifted his head and he knew this woman was supposed to be a wraith. He considered it a sin what had happened to her and it seemed Shan was reading his mind because he too partook and she was bordering on passing out as he took in her overly intoxicating and sweetened blood. When he finished his feast; he lifted his head and she was altered seriously.
 
“I want to do as you have with Shan Lao. I need you to be our go between. Your enemies are now my enemies.” He whispered feverishly.
 
“Kamis.” She whined out.
 
Shan Lao nodded and Zhang phased his clothes. His pushed himself into her and she yelped more.
 
“Shan Lao?” She moaned out and then she stared up at Zhang.
 
“Yes.” Shan Lao asked brushing her hair off of her face.
 
“Oh Kamis feels so good! It feels so good. Want you this too.” She whimpered.
 
“How would you have me Asuna? Tell me.” He said tenderly.
 
“Need you too. Please.” She cried out.
 
Shan Lao could never deny her anything and would never and his lips covered hers. Zhang was fascinated at their relationship but also jealous. He had instigated this but he needed her. She was a powerful female and corporeal to boot. Her noises were escalating and the blonde wraith got an inspiration.
 
“Shan. She wants you to have some too.” He groaned out.
 
“Not right now.” He said holding her face.
 
“Please!” She begged him.
 
Asuna wrapped her hand around him and he moved a little to her side. He began to softly kiss her as Zhang took her. She was groaning and lost in a sea of glorious sensation but she was pumping his maleness as he kissed and possessed her mouth. It was erotic as Zhang began to growl softly and Shan Lao was groaning as she worked him faster. He ripped his lips from her and he cried out as his own end was coming fast. She was amplifying the effect through their bind and he had no realized she knew how. The pleasure became too much and was almost wild as she worked his cock just a little faster and his voice was raw.
 
“Gods!” He cried out as the orgasm struck him and he bucked in her hand.
 
Asuna felt his hot essence in her hand and she was going to shatter but Zhang took that moment to pull her away. She was jerked from reality and it was overcoming. It shattered her and she was out.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She was between two beautiful men as she came to and she blinked her eyes. Zhang was still there and she had her clothes back on. Shan Lao was half dressed and his brother was barely clothed.
 
“What happened?” She asked barely audible.
 
“I bound myself to you as well.” Zhang said opening his eyes.
 
“What for?” Asuna asked shocked.
 
“I will channel you. You are Tomoshibi yet not but I can use your own abilities to help me stay corporeal longer.” He explained.
 
“You should have asked.” She growled out.
 
“You love him!” He accused.
 
“Hai I do but still.” She snapped.
 
“Shan Lao please help to explain. How is it I have children? I do not know of them yet?” He asked shocked.
 
“Yes Zhang. You have six sons.” Shan Lao stated softly.
 
“So I am going to have to avoid my children and grandchildren?” He asked pointedly.
 
“Perhaps for now.” The Jing leader stated.
 
“I need to assimilate all this but I took advantage of the situation.” Zhang admitted to them both.
 
“So what now? Am I to belong to the whole Jing clan?” She demanded.
 
“You already do.” He retorted.
 
“Pardon me?” She snarled.
 
“You are empusae! This is normal for you woman. Please do not be prudish.” He said rising.
 
Her eyes bulged and she stared at him.
 
“Have you met other empusae?” Asuna demanded.
 
“I have known a few wraiths to become entangled with them.” He nodded.
 
“Really?” Shan Lao asked.
 
“Yes. So do not act as though what we did was disgusting.” He said looking around.
 
“So I am to be used and what?” She said with narrowed eyes.
 
“Not used Asuna. It is a parasitic relationship. You need to feed off of living energies and we gain something from this as well. If you love then there is something more gained. I require to stop several things. I care not if it takes my own death.” He snapped.
 
“Zhang do not say such things.” His brother said aghast.
 
“I saw what you knew of me brother! I am dead at some point because of this very man you fight. He hurt you and I cannot abide that! I went away because I loved you and our clan. I left because I thought it would help you. I left and they hurt you! That bastard touched you!” He said in a fury.
 
“It is long done. I am safe now.” Shan Lao growled back.
 
“You mated one of them? You allowed that whore to give you children and then that unholy creature used you?” He screamed.
 
“Lei and Bai are good.” He snapped.
 
“Timid like you?” Zhang growled.
 
“Not fair! I never wanted this. I never wanted to lead but I had to. I had a duty to our clan because you could not do it. I am sorry if I detest war and death.” Jing yelled.
 
“You were too soft. You were too young! I am sorry. I am so sorry. I failed you but I tried. I attempted to do the best I could the more I lost. I had hoped I trained you well enough.” He stated with tears stinging his eyes.
 
“You did train me and I thought her different. I thought her decent but Zhang, I was young and I thought my anatomy. She is a beautiful monster with the soul of a devil. I was taken in by her considerable wiles. She is talented whore and nothing more then a blasted scourge.” He said clenching his fists.
 
“You should kill her.” His brother snapped.
 
“I have attempted but I will get on that. She is a powerful whore. Maec and his sister are lovers as well.” He said looking down.
 
“Oh Gods! I want to know where to find this beast. Lure him to me.” Zhang stated in a nasty tone.
 
Shan Lao looked at Asuna and she stared at him.
 
“You mean you want to fight him now?” Asuna asked surprised.
 
“Hell yes. I am not like my little brother. I like to fight. I enjoy spilling tr'Awnhi blood.” He growled out.
 
“I can port straight into Hueco Mundo.” She said smirking.
 
“Well why not see if he wants to play with a Tomoshibi.” Zhang said with narrowed eyes.
 
She considered and she stood up. Asuna ported into Astana and she had a grin on her face. She leaned against a wall and it took about five minutes for Maec to appear. He was shocked at her brazenness and she waved.
 
“Hello! I have a message for you.” She said brightly.
 
“Really? You have a message for me? Why are you here Isha? I thought you ran back to lizard boy.” He said in a nasty tone.
 
“Which one?” Asuna smirked.
 
“You think I will let you humiliate me? What is your message bitch?” He asked as his eyes bled silver.
 
“Zhang wants to say hi.” She said in a barely audible voice.
 
“Zhang Hasegawa? The Tomoshibi leader? You went to the past and found the founder of the Tomoshibi movement?” He asked growling.
 
“I did not send me. Sana did.” She said growling.
 
Asuna ported out and he phased right behind her. He grabbed her and shoved her as his claws raked her arm. She screamed in pain and he thrown backwards himself. Maec landed on his back and he to roll to avoid a blade that looked nasty and lethal. Zhang wielded a blade similar to Kizaki and Maec was stunned. Shan Lao went to Asuna and he had laced his claws with a poison. He had to do some research but the old tomes held poisons from antiquity that could do some real damage. It was known as Hippo poison used by many African daemons and humans alike. He actually hoped due to her mixed heritage that she would not be immune to it. She began to have trouble breathing and Shan Lao felt it in his lungs but not as bad.
 
“Zhang!” He yelled.
 
“I feel it.” He growled and he whirled on Maec.
 
The Tomoshibi leader proceeded to jump on Maec and he was about to twist his head and Maec phased his arm through him. The light wraith let the heat come to his hands and Maec began to scream in horrendous pain. Zhang willed his fang into his hand and stabbed Maec's back. Asuna scrambled and she had broken out into a cold sweat. She grew a small Dakkasou ball and slashed Maec's midsection and shoved the toxin in. He phased out barely and Zhang was feeling the poison. Shan Lao stood shakily and ported them to the in between. Asuna began to have double vision and she fell to her knees. Lei, Yhea, and Hanaj also felt the effects but Yung did not seem to. Valerian happened to be there and he scrambled to her side.
 
“What got her?” he demanded.
“Maec and poison.” Shan Lao groaned.
 
“Hippo! I have seen this.” Valerian stated.
 
He looked at the nasty claw marks in her arm and he sank his fangs in. She was gasping out for air and her heart felt like it would beat out of her chest. The young basilisk was immune to the poison and he began to drink her blood. She would still need an antidote but it would them time. He fell back feeling quite happy and high as a kite.
 
“Valerian?” Asuna rasped weakly.
 
“Send the spider si. It is a form of strychnine. It grows all over Africa femmina. You are so beautiful!” He giggled.
 
Zhang was feeling woozy and Yung recognized the Tomoshibi. He suddenly grabbed his neck and sank his fangs in to drain him. He needed to be kept here and putting him in a death sleep would do it. Zhang was shocked but Shan Lao pathed to trust him. The powerful light sank to his knees and he got his first real taste of Maec's cruelty.
 
“All of you are learning certain spells as soon as possible! This is ridiculous.” Yung snapped.
 
“Send for Nobu or Nanami.” Asuna said crawling forward.
 
“Yes.” He said bowing.
 
Shan Lao looked happy and weak at the same time.
 
“Father why is there a Tomoshibi here?” Lei demanded.
 
“This is Zhang and he is my brother.” Shan Lao admitted.
 
Lei and Yhea's mouths dropped open and Asuna slipped into unconsciousness.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Valerian was still feeling pretty high and he was lying next to Asuna. He was playing with her hair and he was honestly seeing double. Amedeo came in and he growled low in his throat.
 
“Rex! Hello majesty!” He cried out.
 
“You are drunk!” Amedeo snarled.
 
“No sire! No sir. She was poisoned si? It was Hippo sir so I took her blood and she is so yummy.” Valerian giggled almost like a small child.
 
“Oh Gods you are drugged.” The basilisk king said almost laughing.
 
“Si! I tell them to go to Africa to get the nasty plant. I thought about going to Apollo cause he likes this femmina.” Valerian laughed.
 
“Let us leave the pythos in Delphi, si?” The former rex said.
 
Valerian looked at him and his king was a beautiful man.
 
“I would get up but I think I would stumble.” He practically purred.
 
“Why all of a sudden do you like femmina? Gabrielus is most upset that you are denying him.” Amedeo asked.
 
“Because when I took that venom ball and sword to my gut; I lay there after the battle and I thought for sure he would return, no? He never came nor did he send anyone for me. Not a single person he could trust? You probably went straight for him even though it was me who deserved the army. My father always supported you and you gave the men to Gabrielus. I loved him very much si but when it came to you; he would always say si and tell me no.” He said with dreamy eyes.
 
“He was always my close friend si but he always had my back in battle. My father handpicked him to be general, not me even though I feel he deserved it. He did cry out for you and we did go back to try and find you. You were no longer there.” Amedeo stated softly.
 
“I waited for as long as I could before I would have died. He knew my devotion to Apollo. He should have thought of where I would go. It is no matter anymore my rex. I do not love him any longer. You just do not want me to love her.” His vice-general said in anger.
 
“She is my wife! She is my reason for living, si? She is the reason I can go on. How can you understand?” He demanded.
 
“Because you brought home a part wyvern regina we had to pay for your sins? This femmina is nothing in our politics and she pays too! You will not stop me from loving her nor will you stop me from inhabiting her bed.” Valerian growled out.
 
“You dare challenge me boy?” The black rex asked in fury.
 
Asuna woke up a little and she saw Valerian snarling and she weakly made out Amedeo.
 
“Stop.” She rasped.
 
“Femmina?” Amedeo asked softly.
 
“Water please.” She said trembling.
 
Valerian watched the former rex help her drink some water and he was still loopy. He refused to loose another person he cared for and Asuna dropped the water.
 
“Owe! Oh Kamis owe!” She said holding her stomach.
 
“Oh Gods no! Femmina? How long have you been in the past?” He asked in worry.
 
“Too soon. It is too soon. I need to go to other era. Amedeo and Valerian help me.” She whined.
 
Amedeo knew where the precious stash of crystals were and he went to them. He grabbed one and she focused on it until it changed color. He threw it for her and she was whimpering. Amedeo was praying in serpent's tongue and Valerian looked at him. The rex was begging the gods to let his daughter live and tears stung his red eyes. They came through the portal and blood was coming down her legs.
 
“Oh hell.” Valerian said in shock.
 
Amedeo grabbed them both and ported out with them to Yamasaki General. The rex began yelling for Nobu and Shinobu and they ran in. Nobu was horrified to see Asuna and she was ashen.
 
“She was poisoned by the Shouten king. Please spider! Please save them both.” Amedeo begged.
 
Nobu nodded and he had her on a gurney and they wheeled her away. Amedeo was loosing it and Valerian held him up.
 
“She is pregnant with your girl?” Valerian asked.
 
“Si.” He said wiping his eyes.
 
Valerian stayed with his king for some time but he knew the dragon was in this era. He was debating and he knew many things. Asuna was his confident and lover now so he made a decision. He shifted out and he was in a place he knew from Lei. It was called Shenyang and he was cautious as he walked along.
 
“Can I help you?” He heard.
 
Valerian whirled to see a very beautiful man that was inu by his looks and his eyes were black like Lei's.
 
“Lei is my brother. Sorry, I am telepathic.” He murmured.
 
“I am Valerian. I am looking for the dragon named Ryukotsusei.” He said biting his lip.
 
“He is with Lady Akemi. This way.” Ang Chi said.
 
Valerian followed the pretty canine-wraith man and he was led into an opulent room. Ryukotsusei recognized Valerian and the basilisk jerked his head.
 
“What is wrong basilisk?” Ryu asked frowning.
 
“Since my rex is a friend I though you should know that Lady Asuna was poisoned. She is now at the medical facility, si? She was not doing well.” He said carefully.
 
“Ryu? What is wrong? Ryu?” Akemi demanded.
 
Ryukotsusei was up and away before she could say anything. She looked angry and then looked away.
 
“He tried to tell me over and over but I knew. I saw them Ang Chi.” Akemi whispered.
 
“Saw who do what Kemi?” He asked mystified.
 
“Suna and Ryu have something going on. I never left but I wanted to at first. Our Tengu came to me and begged to reconsider and then something happened with Tian.” She said blushing madly.
 
“Do you think Juria set you up?” Ang Chi asked surprised.
 
“No. I just think that I understand Asuna a helluva lot more then anybody knows.” She blushed.
 
“So my mother is?” He asked.
 
“Having Ryu's babe.” She said pursing her lips.
 
“Whoa!” He said shocked.
 
“Yep. That is what I thought.” She nodded.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ///////////////
Ryukotsusei was pacing and he was in traditional clothes which he preferred. He was shaky and he saw Amedeo. He felt like an idiot and he still had never told Akemi. He could never bring himself to actually say it. He knew she already knew so he wondered why should he blab it. They had been credibly happy throughout their own lives and Asuna had always been in and out of his life. Akemi was his permanent fixture and Asuna his wayward lover. His eyes were closed and he wondered for the life of him why he had never sire a female with Akemi but it was not to be. Amedeo wondered why the hell the dragon lord was there and Valerian hoped he could keep the peace.
 
“Lord Ryukotsusei?” Amedeo asked frowning.
 
“Hai your majesty.” He paced.
 
“Why are you here?” The basilisk demanded.
 
“Long story.” He sighed leaning against the wall.
 
They both went back to pacing and worrying. Ryu was upset and no one was there to say anything.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ///////////////
Shinobu was busy cutting open his mother and Nobu was gowned and gloved up as he opened her up. They were small but here in the modern era; they were viable. Nobu immediately knew what to do with the basilisk and he pulled a raven haired female out. She had a few subtle stripes of red and she was immediately put in an incubator. Nobu had some reserve blood called on that Hana herself had been drawn from. The pediatrician began to work on the baby basilisk girl and incubated her. Shinobu pulled out a boy half dragon first and he was small and also dragon dominant. He began to cry and Nobu was startled as he had another pediatrician work. Asuna's incubus son pulled out a baby girl half dragon who screamed as soon as she hit the air.
 
“Oh good Kamis. She is a screamer.” He chuckled delighted.
 
“The twins are unreal.” Nobu muttered.
 
Both of the two half dragons were crying out and jerking their limbs. The female opened her eyes first and they were light brown. Her hair was white with a silvery sheen to it. They both had scaling around their foreheads and the girl had the moon. The male had the same color hair and he had magenta markings that were a little raised because of scales. Nobu did not know what Asuna had said and he barely remembered this pregnancy. He decided to have them taken out of the operating room and taken to a private room.
 
“I am masking them but dear Kami they are unreal in yoki.” The elder kumo doctor stated.
 
“We have the blood transfusion going. She looks good.” Shinobu said from behind his mask.
 
“Awesome. I smell poison in her. Figure out what it is and get the anti-toxin on board along with an antibiotic.” He commanded.
 
“Hai sir.” His son replied.
 
Nobu went with the two powerhouse twins and he had heard that this was how Asuna and her twin brother felt when they were born. The only problem was that Asuna overshadowed even her twin. The boy was powerful but it was the girl who was dominant in this duo. He had Ryukotsusei called for and he waited. The dragon was there quickly and he made such a noise.
 
“Oh Kami. Oh my Kami look at them.” He whispered softly.
 
“Hai. They had no issue. They came out screaming and pissed off. They remind me of the story of Asuna and Osamu. You have a handful sir.” He chuckled.
 
 
“Thank you! Thank you so much! Is Asuna okay? When may I see her?” He asked picking up his son first.
 
“Soon but she was poisoned by the wraith ruler. Now let me go.” Nobu said looking fondly at the twins.
 
“How is the basilisk girl?” Ryu asked gently.
 
“She will be okay.” He nodded.
 
Ryukotsusei gently lay down his newborn son and picked up his only daughter. Tears actually stung his eyes and he knew what he wanted to name her. He held her to him and he memorized her taste and she was strong.
 
“I shall beg your Haha's forgiveness for all time and I do not deserve you for what I have done but my sweet girl I promise you will be the most celebrated dragoness ever.” He said softly into her silvery white hair.
 
He would wait for Asuna but he was certain she would approve.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Amedeo came forward and she was not on the breathing machine thing but she was connected to a bunch of wires and tubes. He hated this and Valentina never had issue carrying his children. He was angry but grateful at the same time.
 
“My beautiful little femmina.” He whispered.
 
She turned toward his voice as if she knew it and she jerked her limbs.
 
“Do you know me my angel?” Amedeo asked the tiny girl in the incubator.
 
“I think she does. Her vitals are up since you are talking to her. I am sorry Amedeo. I am sorry it came to this again but Asuna was not battling I was told.” Nobu said.
 
“She was involved in luring the bastardo to a battle! She cannot even stay away from danger long enough for my beautiful femmina babe to be born!” He said in anger.
 
“Amedeo sir, she does not need you upset. Just calm yourself. She is here and doing well.” The kumo healer stated.
 
“I see her doing well. I will make certain she is okay. You tell Asuna I will speak with her when she awakes, si?” He said with a hardened tone.
 
Nobu sighed and nodded. Valerian was leaning against a wall and he looked tired. He waved at him and nodded to him. Amedeo followed his daughter and he remembered the drill from Justinus's birth. He also was angry; so very angry. He prayed his daughter did not need to stay long in this cursed place.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asuna woke up in a hospital bed and she saw Valerian first. He smiled at her and she felt weak and tired.
 
“That Maec person is bastardo of the first rate. He also searches for poisons that you seem to not be immune to.” He said smiling.
 
“The pups?” She asked hoarsely.
 
“Si. I went to get the dragon lord and he is with the twins in a private room waiting on their materna. The princess is in this thing called NICU. She is a beautiful little femmina and my rex is a mess over her. I warn you that he is furious with you.” Valerian said softly.
 
“Angry? Let him be. Help me up please.” She whispered.
 
He helped her up and she walked towards Ryukotsusei's scent. She came in and she saw him rocking both of the twins. He looked up and his face held profound love and deep emotions.
 
“Please come in. Thank you Valerian. May I have some private time with her?” Ryu asked.
 
Valerian bowed low and Asuna had shaking hands.
 
“I was hoping to name him Ryota but I wish to name her Sorami.” He said softly.
 
“Ryukotsusei.” She said with trembling lips.
 
“Please.” He asked looking at her.
 
“Hai.” She said and stood carefully.
 
Asuna neared him and kissed his mouth softly over and over. His eyes were moist and he whispered, I love you, over and over. She finally stepped back and stared at their son and daughter. Sorami and Ryota both had tons of yoki and Asuna was amazed. She spent some time with them and then stood up. She kissed each of them and went in search of Amedeo and their daughter. She found her basilisk husband in the NICU with their baby girl and she was gowned and she sat near them.
 
“How do you feel?” He asked stiffly.
 
“Better.” She replied.
 
“Do you even love me?” Amedeo demanded.
 
“How can you ask such a stupid question?” Asuna demanded.
 
“Because I begged you to not go against that bastardo or Drostan but yet you still did it anyway. You bothered to beget yourself with her after our loss and yet you still put yourself in danger. How can you do so knowing how much I needed her?” He asked in a quiet fury.
 
“You needed her? What the hell is our daughter to you Amedeo? She is just a child.” The inu princess said in anger too.
 
“She is you and me! She is our love supposedly! I get that I have to share in you and I do not resent that, si? I do resent that I have to give up my happiness totally because you have to have revenge! Why bother to go and save Justinus and me when you cannot be bothered to try and keep her safe as well?” He growled.
 
“How dare you! There is nothing I would not do for you. What I have done for you I have done for Naraku! So do yourself a favor and grow the fuck up! I would lay down my life for you, Justinus, and her!” Asuna growled in return.
 
“I do not want to loose you anymore then you wish to loose me but you seem to have no care! Valentina would not have done this. She would not put herself in danger when she carried my child within her!” Amedeo snarled emphatically.
 
“You kept your first wife with child often. She had no chance to do anything!” Asuna snapped.
 
“You arrogant bitch! You are so quick to defend her often but then you say such cruel shit? You got angry with me before femmina! You got angry because you say I was careless and put Justinus in danger but what do you do when you are with child?” He demanded.
 
“I still act as though the world still turns and danger still lurks. Do not think I will lie down and allow myself to be a victim ever!” She said with fierce emotions.
 
“So I go back to my question; do you even love me?” He asked with clenched teeth.
 
“If you choose to ask stupid questions then you shall receive no answer. I have already told you and now I wish to see her.” Asuna said glaring at him.
 
She had black hair with only a few red streaks. Her eyes were brown gold like her own and she was dainty and beautiful. Asuna spoke softly and the little girl jerked her limbs harder. She too had a little scaling and Amedeo was impatient.
 
“Do yourself a favor before I punch you into next week basilisk; she is my child too!” She said in anger and under her breath.
 
“I want to name her Aellae.” He growled.
 
She looked at him and was a little stunned at his choice of name. She nodded and Asuna whispered her name. It was Latin for “whirlwinds” and Amedeo was mad but he was honoring her. They visited with her till she fell asleep and they still argued even as they left the NICU.
 
“Amedeo? Shut up!” Asuna snapped at the back of his head.
 
She heard him snarl in anger and he turned and shoved her against the hospital wall.
 
“I swear you are the most irritating femmina ever! You are as arrogant as any man and you are as reckless as most femmina are. You are the idiot and by the Gods someone needs to make you hear reason!” He growled.
 
“Like who?” She snapped her fangs at him.
 
“Oh femmina do not tempt me!” He hissed loudly.
 
“Amedeo please unhand her. What has she done now?” Naraku said with crossed arms.
 
“Being mentally challenged as normal. I am going to my apartment si? I have not seen Adrastus in some time.” He snapped.
 
He shifted out and he was still mad. Naraku had a black brow raised and he blinked at her.
 
“Do not start with me too Naraku.” She snarled.
 
“Oh? Asuna I was not done!” He snapped.
 
“Rot!” She growled.
 
“Had quite the memory Asuna. I have been unable to pin you down to speak about it.” He yelled.
 
She stopped walking and she turned to him with a mad blush on her face.
 
“I did not instigate that, he did!” She said in defense of herself.
 
“Damn it inu! I hear him in my head! He wants our little inu and now!” He said in a horrified voice.
 
“Wait! I thought your two souls melded.” She accused.
 
“Every once in awhile I hear one over the other. The ningen has been most insistent as of late.” He growled loudly.
 
“His part of you has awakened for what reason?” Asuna asked in surprise.
 
“Well let me see; my longtime mate goes back and we have amazing sex.” Naraku said sardonically.
 
“Well it was you in part.” She said throwing up her hands.
 
“Uh huh. You were so unwilling.” He said in almost embarrassment.
 
“Why are you turning all red? It is you in part. Am I not supposed to like that part of you?” Asuna demanded.
 
“Hell I do not know. It was nasty Asuna.” He growled in her ear.
 
She had not realized he was that close and he was breathing in her ear. He was being influenced by the ningen half she realized and her heart raced.
 
“It was you who did all that my dear. I only partook.” She said shutting her eyes.
 
“He wants you. He wants you to go back.” He said hypnotically.
 
“Pardon me?” Asuna asked stunned.
 
“He wants our little inu but he wants you. He tells us that you are ours. He should have a right to throw you down and take you.” He growled loudly in her ear.
 
“You need to go and have your time of weakness Naraku. You are loosing focus.” She said as chills ran down her spine.
 
“Perhaps. Our wonderful children keep me busy. He wants to know why he was denied the knowledge of Emi.” He said gripping her shoulders.
 
“Because that was right before you were burned.” She said trembling.
 
“Bah! Go to him Asuna! I cannot handle the duality at the moment. I need peace in my head.” He griped.
 
“Well I cannot handle this right now!” Asuna snapped.
 
“I need you too!” Naraku said dangerously.
 
She blinked at him and his eyes were brighter crimson.
 
“Hai.” She whispered.
 
“Now! Go now!” He said in a stern command.
 
“I just had Aellae.” She replied in angst.
 
“If you go and return within the day then you should be fine. What is Onigumo going to do inu that you cannot handle?” He asked looking her up and down.
 
“Do not say I do nothing for you.” She said under her breath.
 
He kissed her suddenly and she was weak in her knees. His kiss was pure sin and very much like the ningen at the moment. Naraku jerked away from her and she knew his souls must be in uproar. She sighed and ported to Juria. The Tengu looked at her and raised a brow.
 
“Still need to find Sounga!” She snapped.
 
“Hai and I see you found Zhang. Good.” Juria stated making a portal.
 
“I am still mad at you!” Asuna growled.
 
“I know my dear but you need me. Since it did not work out how I had planned then you need to work harder at keeping Maec away from that boy. He is more powerful then his father and you are an idiot.” She snapped and Asuna stuck her tongue out.
 
She went through and she looked around the forest. He tended to stick to the forests to avoid the civil authorities. She caught his scent quickly and she figured a quick talk and a few passionate caresses to calm his soul.
 
“I knew you would come.” He said from behind a tree.
 
“Oh really?” Asuna asked raising a brow.
 
“Strange dreams I have. Someone else I am tied to and I wanted you.” He said in a dark way.
 
“Wait a minute! You were having dreams?” She asked stunned.
 
“Hai.” He said moving quickly and he slammed her on the ground.
 
“Do not attack me ningen or you will regret it!” The inu snarled.
 
“I will know a thing or two. I feel as though we share something other then amazing sex.” He said flatly.
 
“Mind your business ningen!” Asuna snapped out.
 
She had no intentions of exposing Emi to her pure father. Naraku was technically in part her father but it seemed he was reaching himself through some sort of mental ability. It would not be too far off to think he had such a thing; Naraku's mental abilities rivaled hers any day.
 
“You are my business it seems. Mystcism is a big part of my beliefs inu youkai. You are a mouthy onna you know.” He said smirking.
 
She was fixing to retort with a very scathing response and he flipped her and her face was on his thigh. She growled in anger at his arrogance but he was massaging her scalp.
 
“Take it. Bring me low and shut your lovely mouth.” Onigumo grinned.
 
“Bite me!” She growled.
 
His look was feral and she was on her back and he noticed her stomach. His eyes were glazed over and he did bite her but not with force and it did make her scream but not in pain. Asuna was shaking and trembling powerfully and he attacked her nub more. Her body was nearing convulsions and he brutally grabbed her hips and held her down as he forced her into a Kamis powerful orgasm. Asuna shrieked as it hit her and he could barely touch her and turn her into raw nerves.
 
“Now. I want you to do the same.” He said in a nasty, lewd way.
 
“You bastard!” She said trying to breathe.
 
“I cannot help it you are built for sex. I cannot help it if I seem to know how to make you weak.” Onigumo said with a predatory smirk.
 
“Well I am not your whore!” Asuna stated in anger and a terrible lust.
 
“Are you so certain? You have had children as of late. I will have my way though.” He said lowering his head again.
 
She lost her mind as his tongue violated her sinfully but she did not stop him and in fact her raw voice begged him. He prepared her completely and when he flipped her and eased himself into her other passage; she nearly passed out.
 
“Make no mistake inu bitch but you are mine. I know not how but you are mine and I will take you how and whenever I want!” He yelled out.
 
He was being sinister but her mind was blown at how wonderful he felt. He was using her body but her beast did not care. His smell was the same as their mate and it surrendered her completely. She craved his wickedness and his almost depravity but it was maddened lust for her. She realized as well that he was lusting after and pursuing her and not the miko. She screamed out as he manipulated her sex completely and she was groaning incoherently. Onigumo was possessing and taking her completely. He watched with half lidded eyes as the onna clawed at the ground and screamed out as powerful waves of euphoria passed over her. He drove himself into her one last time and he clenched his teeth as bliss consumed him too. She collapsed against the ground and he lay beside her as well. She was panting and he pressed his naked flesh against hers. She had not realized he had gotten that way nor had she.
 
“I am not your whore!” Asuna rasped out.
 
“You are not? I will hunt you down like the inu you are and take what is mine. I like to take and if I so choose to put my child in your belly then I shall do that too.” Onigumo smirked as he tweaked her nipples.
 
“You bastard!” She said trying to get away from him.
 
“You say that the girl is grown so that means you have somehow traversed time. How do you know or have access to such powerful magics? You birthed a hanyou and no one in your youkai world said anything?” He asked sitting up and she scrambled from him.
 
“I am inu royalty!” She said growling.
 
“Fantastic but that's not what I asked.” He said with his predatory grin.
 
“Fuck you!” Asuna snapped.
 
“Again? If you insist.” He said grabbing her and pinning her underneath him.
 
“Get off of me!” She said unable to breathe.
 
She could not decide if it was his nearness or his strength but the look on his face was almost frightening.
 
“I told you. You are my bitch.” Onigumo stated and he clasped her hands hard in his.
 
He slammed into her and she lifted her head in shock. It hurt but by the Kamis it felt good too. She was raw and this was not what she needed but he again was using her. He was a bastard because he simply would make her loose her damn mind to the lust and pleasure. She was rasping loudly and one hand gripped her ass so that he could get deep and stay within her.
 
“Onigumo no! Should not be doing this!” She cried out.
 
“I should be doing this koi. I should make you moan and stutter any chance I get.” He said latching onto her neck.
 
He bit her and she in that moment climaxed around him violently. He grunted out as he poured his essence into her. Asuna was totally out of it but just a little thought entered her head; she loved this dangerous and unpredictable man. He made her crazy but by the Kamis he was her other half.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She woke up and she was dizzy. His legs were entangled with hers and they were under a quilt on a travel futon. He was also very naked and so was she.
 
“I have to go.” She whispered.
 
“To where?” He asked in a deep drawl.
 
“Ningen and may I remind you that you are indeed ningen; you can yell and stomp all you wish in the midst of passion but you are not my master. No one is my master.” Asuna said in anger.
 
“Really? I'm so glad you think so. Your body greedily accepts mine and you whine so beautifully as I pummel your delectable self. So go right ahead and tell yourself lies. I would wager and I'm very good at wagering by the way, that you love me too.” Onigumo said stretching.
 
“I hate you sometimes!” She snarled as she got away from him.
 
“I think you will be pregnant. I would bet on it. So go ahead and deny me this one too.” He said actually growling.
 
She glared at him and looked for clothes.
 
“I burned them.” He laughed as she narrowed her eyes.
 
“You bastard! You arrogant, evil bastard!” Asuna screamed at him.
 
“You are beautiful when you're pissed you know. Go ahead and throw a temper tantrum. Now I still wish for your lovely mouth to be shut.” He said lying on his hands.
 
She was exasperated with him and she narrowed eyes. She decided to be cruel to him and she was suddenly on him and swallowed him completely. She used her mouth to illicit wild moans from him but she was far from quiet. She was growling around him and he was thrusting against her mouth. This was not what she had planned and Asuna worked him till right before he would release. She tried to back off but he grabbed her hair and kept her in place. She at first was outraged but it turned to greed as she accepted his climax. Onigumo was groaning as he let her lift her head.
 
“So good. I have things to find now but I will hunt you down again.” He said with a smirk on his face.
 
“You vile cretin!” She said in a nasty tone.
 
“I will see you when I want you.” He said crawling over to his bag.
 
She grabbed his hips and her claws were digging in. Things turned wilder and he was a strong ningen. He slammed her against a tree as it took on familiar and surreal tones. Asuna figured she had lost her mind and they were tearing each other up.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He hurt and the inu onna was passed out near the onsen. His mind was wandering to stories of her family. It was rumored that the current lord of the West was ungodly powerful. It was also said that the former lord was more powerful then the son. He would venture a guess that this onna was the daughter of the current lord. She had similar markings he knew and she was powerful too. He felt it pull on his own natural abilities. He was not a normal ningen and he had certain abilities of his own. The Shikon no Tama would augment those abilities and he would take what he wanted the most. He wanted a large estate within a certain daimyo and it was near lands that drew him. Hai, his plans were coming together nicely and he looked at her shapely backside and lecherous thoughts entered his mind. Asuna lifted her head and she began growling loudly.
 
“What do you sense koi?” He demanded.
 
“Shouten!” She said looking for something to wear.
 
He threw her his bag and she pulled out a hakama and haori in grey. She tied the obi quickly and Asuna heard the hated voice of Sanra. She whirled and there she was.
 
“Well well I was wandering and looking for mischief and here you are slut! Oh look at the cute little mortal. Play with your food?” Sanra asked smirking quite cruelly.
 
Onigumo had dressed but this creature made his skin crawl. Asuna did not think Sanra recognized Naraku and she whirled on her as Konkisaiga appeared. Sanra yelled as her skin was cut into and she back flipped as Asuna drew what appeared to be a dagger from thin air itself.
 
“So you little bitch you are from further in the stream. Maec is still obsessed about hurting you and also fucking you. How can he want such a good thing?” She asked as she ducked and struck Asuna hard.
 
The females were battling and Asuna did not even bothering with speaking. Sanra punched the inu in the stomach and with strength. She then whirled and used her kemuri to augment a shove and his inu lover hit a tree with a sickening thud. She slid down the base but she lifted her head. Asuna's eyes were red and she let a nami begin to grow in her hand and Sanra smirked at her.
 
“What a little wind? How funny.” She laughed
 
“Please go!” Asuna said in anger.
 
“Listen lover and you think this whore scares me?” Onigumo asked.
 
“Whore? You call me that and you fuck her? Your mortal is cute! Listen mortal before I split you open and use your dick to pick my teeth. She is a whore of the first rate and you are probably just her next meal.” Sanra taunted.
 
Asuna jumped on the Shouten princess and tried to strangle her but she phased out and shoved a morphed limb into her side. Asuna refused to succumb and she began saying the spell that Yung had taught her. Sanra recognized the ancient language and she shoved Asuna off of her.
 
“You little devious bitch!” She laughed as her eyes wandered over her.
 
“Oh really?” Asuna snarled.
 
“Yes. You speak the ancient tongue. How very interesting. Perhaps you are not as worthless as I thought.” She said smiling widely.
 
“Excuse me? You have tried to kill me for centuries!” She snarled.
 
“Perhaps so but if you can use the old ways then that means you are strong. Maec does not want you but your power. He wants to steal your life force. I knew it!” Sanra said gleefully.
 
“Knew what?” She demanded.
 
“That it was not love. It was not anything. He loved Nia and I managed to turn her against him. I made it appear as though she was trying to steal Nveid away.” She laughed wildly.
 
“What? You impersonated Nia?” Asuna asked shocked.
 
“Oh yes several times in fact. Little whore was a country bumpkin and Maec was stupid in love with her. All I had to do was convince Maec that the whore was trying to take his son by her away from him. He is really funny about certain brats. He gets really torn up and hateful about them as well. Someone was cutting Arturo's hair as a child and cut him. Maec sliced their throat wide open.” She smiled.
 
“Arturo was raised in Astana?” She asked stunned.
 
“Not in Astana but Balkhash. I had to kill her you know. Maec was falling in love with a hollow! Imagine that. She remembered her previous existence. Disgusting really. Now you. I have to kill you too but I wonder if I was to harm you!” The Shouten asked too giddy.
 
Onigumo listened and Sanra went to slash at him and Asuna put herself in front of him. Her morphed arm went straight through Asuna and almost pierced the man behind her. Sanra got a really good look at him and her face showed recognition.
 
“Oh my sweet boy. You were human once? How very interesting! You are a right nasty man too. I saw how you took her. You are perfection.” She said meeting his eyes.
 
“Whore!” He said and her head began to pound.
 
Sanra laughed and laughed as she realized what a powerhouse as a mortal he was too.
 
“I will make you mine my sweet enemy. I will make you hate her and make you come to me! How beautiful!” She laughed as she phased out.
 
Asuna sputtered and Sanra had managed to surprise her. She was a mess and Onigumo was now a target.
 
“Damnit!” She said as she stumbled.
 
“Who is that creature?” He demanded.
 
“I have to get to you. I have to return but Damnit!” She screamed.
 
“Koi?” he growled as she fell.
 
“Onigumo do something unselfish this one time. Take me home to the West. I need Yasu.” Asuna said breathing through the hiebie.
 
He considered and he nodded.
 
“We are not far actually. We will be there within the day.” He said hauling her up.
 
He pulled her battle worn self up onto his horse and he began the trek into Western lands.