Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Chronicles of the Moon ❯ Eternally ( Chapter 25 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.
 
A/n: Some points twisted and disturbing look at the past. Twists and turns as Naraku tries to gain hold of memories and himself. He faces one of his oldest memories and makes demands. The twins find their way home. Asuna faces old dreams as she realizes that enemies have haunted her from the beginning. Sanra and Asuna face off with deadly results. Maec astonishes his enemy as he realizes ancient truths. Thank you for reading and let me know what you think.
Eternally
 
It took her all to extract herself from Onigumo's observation. Asuna remembered when she had Teruyoshi restore him to Naraku fully. It had been wicked and oh so similar. Yasu patched her up and snarled at her to keep herself out of trouble. She returned via Juria and she needed to find Naraku. He was in Sendai and he was in a darkened room.
 
“Naraku?” She asked softly.
 
“Shut the door.” Naraku commanded.
 
“What is wrong?” Asuna asked as she came in.
 
“It is you.” He said in a low voice.
 
She was outraged at his words and he was up and she was suddenly against the wall. He looked sinister and she was staring at a very dark version of her mate.
 
“I did nothing wrong! I did as you bid me. You told me to go back.” She stated exasperated.
 
“I know. I know I did and now I am lusting badly.” He admitted.
 
Tentacles erupted and he used them to hold her up. Her eyes widened and he was really in a mood.
 
“Tell me what I supposedly did wrong!” Asuna demanded.
 
“That bitch touched our inu. She touched what is ours. She defiled you with her stink. We hate her.” He said curling his lip.
 
“Naraku why are you speaking in the third person?” She asked panting.
 
“Remember. He is remembering. Kamis inu! Angry! So angry. Emi was kept from me!” He said staring at her with brown eyes.
 
“I never kept her from you! You were burned and I was trying to save you.” She replied calmly.
 
“You accused this ningen once of trying to take us away from you. Angry at you! You keep our child from me! She was mine! Not the hanyou's!” He snarled out.
 
“There is no difference.” She yelled at him.
 
“You know so little. There is the kumo and there is me and then we make Naraku. I am awake.” He growled at her.
 
“You are awake for what reason?” She demanded.
 
“Because the hanyou needs more deviousness. He needs himself of old. He needs me!” Naraku snapped out.
 
“Yet you are here with the hanyou's powers.” She pointed out.
 
“I did not say that I was not more powerful as this being. Sanra will be destroyed again. This time she will be destroyed back then. I need to be awake to do it and you need to wake me up!” He snarled in her ear.
 
“What the hell is going on with you?” She asked confused.
 
“Flowing back and forth. Personalities are remolding. Onigumo seeing you and having you made us crave what is ours. I cannot be cast out because he knows. He knows that I am part of what makes him, him. He wants me gone sometimes. When we are melded. He hates being hanyou. He still wishes to be full youkai and me gone but we will never let go. We will never let you go. You thought I wanted that whore miko. I wanted her power. I wanted her purity. I wanted to rip her apart. Her innocence made me sick.” He whispered feverishly in her ear.
 
“Then what the hell do you wish to do to me?” Asuna asked horrified.
 
“To bend you and take you. To blend our yoki and our minds. Need to feel your soul seeking ours. Since you are what you are you feed us too. You give us of you always. All we have to do is close the eyes and we can feel you. Hardly ever close the bond anymore because it feels so good. When you are not here we have to touch us and cry your name.” He said in a heady whisper in her ear.
 
Asuna was trembling and Naraku would be furious that Onigumo was laying him so bare. She stared at him and his tentacles were massaging her inner thighs.
 
“Love his yoki. Love his amalgamated nature you know. Love to do wicked and sinful things to our beautiful koi. We love her so much and you bring us low and so high. Love it when you do sinful things in return.” He husked.
 
“He will be angry that you lay him so open.” She whimpered.
 
“Do not care. Moan for us. Moan for us and you will not leave until you will give us another.” He said teasing her entrance.
 
Her lips trembled and she arched her neck. She was going to scream. He was using his extra appendages to torture her physically but he was also going to make damn sure her beast was in play.
 
“I know a secret he does not. I keep it from the combined mind. I know about Ryukotsusei.” He said licking his lips.
 
“Why would you do that?” Asuna groaned out.
 
“Because I am blackmailing you little inu. Look at you pant for me! Hisashi hates him. I do not blame him honestly but I am the pragmatic part of us. You will do as I want because you love us and you do not want your little dragon torn apart.” He smiled widely.
 
Naraku took that moment to slip his cock into her and he was doing raunchy things and his longtime mate was blacking out. He was working her over so well and her juices were running down her thighs. He loved it and he was in perfection. He had suppressed the will of the hanyou totally and he would be shoved back sooner rather then later. He would be forced into the combined mind and he smiled as Asuna sagged totally. Their yoki had smashed into them and he was sweating terribly but it was good. It felt so good.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Naraku's mind was focused and he was in his own head. Everything was smooth and Asuna was in a heap in his lap. He smelled sex and lots of it. He was furious but he was again one persona. The restless soul of the ningen was once again apart of the whole and he was frustrated because he remembered nothing. His mate also smelled way too sweet. He groaned and Naraku checked on her.
 
“Koi? Asuna? Wake up!” He said shaking her.
 
“Huh?” She said coming to.
 
“Asuna what happened?” Naraku demanded.
 
“Onigumo's soul was speaking.” She said weakly.
 
“What did he say koi!” He asked exasperated.
 
“I do not remember. He was doing so much at once.” Asuna said blushing.
 
“Oh.” He said rolling his eyes.
 
He had a kinky streak; he would not deny that but the ningen was way worse. He scented her sternum and he sighed heavily.
 
“He induced you into a heat.” Her hanyou said in anger.
 
“I am sorry. He overwhelmed me. I only came to check on you. Do you remember that?” She asked.
 
“I remember you showing up and a moment then nothing. He got you pregnant koi. Gleefully I might add.” He sighed in anger.
 
“That was not my intention.” Asuna said in helplessness.
 
“Do me a favor and get away from me!” He said getting up.
 
“Pardon me?” She asked stupefied.
 
“I cannot control myself apparently. I just fornicated with you too soon after birth and now I do what I detested of Ishin centuries ago. I will not do this!” He said furiously.
 
“Naraku stop! You know damn well that I am always happy to have your child.” She said softly.
 
“I am always happy for you to have one. I become a raving lunatic around you inu! I become some sort of depraved idiot. I am more controlled then such! I DO NOT think with my dick.” He said snarling.
 
“Naraku stop!” She yelled.
 
He stormed away and she felt dirty. Asuna made herself stand and she was weak. Tears stung her eyes and she had no clue why he was doing this now. She had no clue where Masanori was in this era and she decided to check her personal information. Asuna was surprised to see Imai Masanori in her rolodex and she picked up the phone. She dialed the number and he picked up.
 
“Masanori?” She asked softly.
 
“Asuna? Where are you?” He asked softly into the phone.
 
“Sendai. I will meet you in the forest outside.” Asuna mumbled.
 
“Hai.” He said and hung up.
 
She went to her shared chambers with Ishin and Naraku and put on a yukata. She needed a shower but she needed her friend. She ported outside and she saw him. He wore a black tee shirt and tan colored hakama pants. He was still simple in his dress and she moved forward. Masanori wrapped his arms around her and held her. He kept himself calm but her scent was really strong.
 
“What is wrong?” He asked soothingly.
 
“Can we go somewhere? Can I just sit with you?” Asuna asked.
 
“Why Miss Orlovich-Jing are you asking to come to my home?” Masanori teased.
 
“Hai.” She nodded with tears in her eyes.
 
“Absolutely.” He stated and he ported them via his shoki cloud.
 
They appeared in a small but nice apartment. She recognized Tokyo and she looked over at him.
 
“I do have a job now.” He smiled.
 
“Where?” She asked astonished.
 
“I help orphans in both the youkai and ningen worlds.” Masanori said as he sat on his couch.
 
“Why am I not surprised?” Asuna asked as her eyes filled with tears.
 
“What?” He asked stunned a little.
 
“You are amazing is all.” She said looking away.
 
“Okay now tell me what has happened and why are you upset?” He said patting the couch.
 
“Naraku is not acting himself. His ningen part is gaining control of him and he asked me to go back and I did. I return and I check on him and he acts out again. He blackmailed me and I know I told you about the dragon twins so now I am worried about Ryu and Naraku facing each other.” She sighed.
 
“Sucks.” He said softly.
 
“Masanori!” She cried actually laughing.
 
“Sorry.” He smiled as she watched his handsome face.
 
“Made you smile though.” Masanori said in a soft voice.
 
“Hai. You look really well by the way.” She said staring at him.
 
“Well thank you but your nearness is killing me and you need a shower. You smell like the dessert buffet on a cruise ship. I am about ready to bust so the bathroom is that way and I always have towels.” He said pointing.
 
“Oh.” She said blushing.
 
“Hai well I would love to be a bastard but I have always told you that I am always your best friend above anything.” He said rising.
 
Masanori grinned and he watched her slink towards the bathroom like a wounded animal. They had always managed to be discreet and his sex life was frequent when she was here. She did not know that of course but it would happen as their relationship intensified in the past. She had sworn absolute honesty to him and she had honored her word. Asuna always managed to tell him everything and he found himself honoring her for it. He never judged her and as of late the sex had been way too intense. So when she was gone for long periods of time; he was happy a little. Their relationship was as deep as it was physical. He was not a kept man at all and never accepted any sort of money but he did take her presents now. That fight had been their first and one of their last. He was near the bathroom door which was open.
 
“You okay?” Masanori called out.
 
“Hai. Come in please?” Asuna said with a strained voice.
 
He sighed and he slipped into the bathroom. He slipped out of his clothes and he opened the glass door of the shower and slipped in behind her. He held her hips and then wrapped his arms around her waist.
 
“You are going to be okay. You always are. You are strong and beautiful. You are powerful of heart and mind.” He said in her ear.
 
“Masanori.” She said pressing her palms to the shower wall in front of her.
 
From his vantage; he could see her breasts. The water was soaking her skin and she lowered her head.
 
“What do you need?” He inquired.
 
“What do I normally do when I come here?” She asked softly.
 
“Honestly Asuna? We talk a lot and sometimes we have lots and lots of sweaty rutting.” He said kissing the top of her spine.
 
“Okay. Let us do that.” She sniffed.
 
“You really want to?” He smiled against her wet skin.
 
“Hai.” She stated softly.
 
Masanori turned her around and lifted her face. He could still smell her and he kissed her with open lips. She in turn kissed him in return as the water fell on them both. He tasted so good and his body was so virile. She adored him and she was hungry for him. He tasted of kumo and more as they stumbled out of the shower. He grabbed a towel and they made it towards his bedroom. Asuna stumbled onto the bed and she groaned as he fell against her. He lowered his head and licked up her sternum. The delicious smell and taste was decadent as he continued to lick.
 
“Want to eat you.” He groaned.
 
“Please.” Asuna moaned.
 
“You are funny.” He laughed softly as he attacked her throat.
 
“Lay back.” She cried out.
 
“Asuna dear Kami you are making me nuts.” Masanori said shutting his eyes.
 
“Well I have decided to eat you.” She tittered.
 
He groaned out at her bad joke and she began to kiss and lick along him. He shifted underneath her and she loved to do this to him. After their beginning she often liked to prove to him how much he was not a toy for her. He had learned a long time ago that it was more then rutting. Their bodies were slick and she brought him to heights. Masanori was groaning out as his best friend and lover took him. They were making love and her wonderful scent made him feral.
 
“Asuna! Please I need you.” He groaned out clutching her.
 
She lay on her side and he gathered her against him. Their bodies met very slowly and it was deliberate on both their parts. He was crushed under his own heart and his own emotions as he moved. His lips were slowly kissing along her ear and side of her throat. He never intruded in her thoughts but he wanted more this time. Masanori nuzzled along her juncture and he brushed her mind. The warmth that flooded him made him swoon. She wanted him inside of her inner mind and the intimacy was addictive. She arched her body to his and she wanted so much more. She needed so much more.
 
“Masanori. I love you. Always.” Asuna barely whispered and he heard it more in his head then aloud.
 
-Always. I will always love you too.- Masanori whispered within what felt like her soul.
 
This was way different for them and he was disoriented from the heavy emotional and physical union. It became obscure and when he woke up after some time; she was in his arms and her scent was stronger. It was more powerful and by the Kamis it was sweeter. It also drew him in.
 
“Asuna? Kamis! Asuna wake up.” He said gently.
 
“Hai?” She mumbled.
 
“Please let me listen to your belly.” Masanori asked trembling.
 
Asuna rolled to her back and she was in a dreamy state. Masanori saw a venom mark and he truly thought he would never do such a thing and he pressed his ear to her belly. He shut his eyes and he felt life. He sensed the vibrations and she felt a tear fall on her bare stomach.
 
“Masanori?” She asked running a hand through his hair.
 
“I begot you.” He whispered.
 
“Really?” Asuna asked stunned.
 
“Hai. I am sorry. I know this is awful.” He said clutching his cotton sheet.
 
“Why is it awful? Hai it is bad timing but I swear it is always bad timing. I have never had an idyllic pregnancy.” She said continuing to run her hand through his hair.
 
“Not my child Asuna. I did not want this.” He said getting off the bed.
 
“I understand. Consider me selfish but I want it very much. I shall understand if our time is over but I want this babe. I want this babe more then you will ever know.” She said feeling her chest crushed.
 
“It is not that I do not want my daughter but I do not want to leave her. I do not want to leave her alone.” He said with reddened eyes.
 
“I have to go.” She said practically choking.
 
“Asuna stop. Please do not run away.” Masanori begged as he wrapped his arms around her.
 
“Do not bond with her. Do not get to know her and you will not suffer if you do not know her. I love you too well and I think I have come to know you well enough to understand why you feel the way you do. Know I want her because she is yours. I will love her enough for us both. I will love her enough for all time. Please let us remember last night. You gave me such memories.” Asuna practically sobbed out.
 
“Stop. Let me gather my bearings. Do not let this tear us open like that yukata did. Do not mistake my words. Please before you run away from me of all people, please let get myself together.” Masanori begged.
 
“I should be in the past. I need to take the twins back. They are healthy and Aellae is recovering in NICU. Maec poisoned me and caused me to go into early labor. Now Amedeo is furious and Naraku is nuts. I must find Sounga and Sanra recognized Onigumo. Now excuse me.” She said bowing low before him.
 
“We ruined it.” He spoke in a raw voice.
 
“How?” She asked almost bitterly.
 
“We actually admitted our feelings. We said them. As long as we did not say them then we were okay. The second we admitted something, it ruined it!” Masanori growled.
 
“I ruined nothing. I shall leave you alone from now on. Please forget me.” Asuna said getting dressed.
 
“You do this when you cannot hack something emotionally. For the last four hundred years I have been around you on and off. Do not ask me to change it now! All I ask for is time and you deny me this. What have I done except tell you truth which is what we swore we would do Asuna. You asked me to touch no other onna and I have not. You have been my only lover for this long. Damn it onna you owe me time.” He cried.
 
“I owe you time? I have given you time. I have tried so hard to show you and understand you. I am not going to grieve something that hurts so damn bad. Goodbye Masanori.” She said walking past him.
 
“No! You will not do this to me. You have done to others but not to me!” He snapped as he grabbed her arms.
 
“Unhand me Masanori.” She said with cold eyes.
 
“You are taking my words wrong! I do not have the same type of eloquent speech as you do. I am sorry. Sometimes when I speak; it is not truly what I mean. I am sorry. You are not understanding what I am saying!” He growled helplessly.
 
“Then enlighten me.” Asuna snorted.
 
“This was not what I had ever planned on. I did not think I would be able to emotionally handle the idea of being a father. I never knew my mother and my father was taken from me early. What I meant was that I did not want to leave any child of mine an orphan. I am overwhelmed in the idea that you and I have made her. I am stunned. Do you understand?” He asked lifting his hands.
 
“I understand. I also understand that I do not wish for you to be put out by this. Your work is obviously very important to you like it was in the past. I do not need you. She is kumo which means Ishin, Nobu, or Naraku will love the snot out of her.” She said calmly.
 
“You are being cruel.” He said with his chest heaving.
 
“No, I am speaking truth. You think I do not understand but I really do. I pursued you and I needed you last eve. Now I am taking what we have done and I am running with her so to speak. If you have any doubts then I do not need you involved. Your own past haunts you endlessly and I have seen your mind. It haunts you to the point of obsession. We made conditions on our thing whatever it was and we crossed them. I am sorry. I have things that need doing. Again I am so sorry that I inconvenienced you. Good day Masanori.” Asuna murmured softly.
 
She ported out and it hit him like a ton of bricks. He shut his eyes and it was hurting him terribly. She would return to the past and deny him this knowledge. She would return to the past and change it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She was sitting in Amedeo's living room and they had argued more. They had also made up in the best possible of ways. She had to use all of her considerable wiles but Amedeo was now passed out with a smile plastered on his face. Adrastus and Etsuko came in from the roof where he had been sunning. Asuna was emailing some contacts and she was catching up on her life here. She kissed her daughter and hugged her son in law. She told Adrastus to have Amedeo call her and she would meet him at the hospital. Ryu was back and forth as well and the twins were installed in her penthouse and she was going to visit with her other children here. She had to stay a few weeks and she would connect with Kensei and Grimmjow whilst she was here. Asuna was keeping busy so she would not think. She could not think because she loved the hell out of Masanori but she refused to keep trying to reach him. It just hurt too much and she refused. She ported with the twins to Karakura and she proceeded to install them in the nursery. They slept next to each other and she was busy going through the house opening up windows. Things were just messed up and she truly felt like a whore with her own soul mate and Asuna could not reach him. She had sat on the phone with Ishin and he could not tell her where Naraku was; he had no clue. So she went on about her business and she was in Karakura Town buying things after having seen her basilisk babe. She went back home and the hanyou was on her couch. His look was again that dark look and she suddenly ran up the steps. He chuckled and he trapped her in her room.
“Stop! You are scaring me!” She snarled.
 
“Why? It scares you that a ningen wanted you? You always got so angry about feelings about Kikyo. They got all screwed up honestly because he suppresses me! He puts his own spin on my wants.” He sneered.
 
“How are you breaking free so much?” Asuna demanded.
 
“He has to sleep you know. It takes so much power to do what he does. Of course he is so powerful. Do you know what an arrogant creature he is? He actually tells himself that it is all him. It is me and Hisashi you know. Without us there is no him. We make up him and the kumo is pretty tame.” He laughed.
 
“Onigumo stop! What do you want from me?” She growled.
 
“Sanra dead. She has hurt us in the past. I will not allow it anymore. The main reason is you.” The hanyou's lips spoke.
 
She tried to get around him and he trapped her. He pinned her to the bed and she stared up at him.
 
“Who was that who fought Grimmjow that time.” She breathed.
 
“Me. He pissed me off.” Naraku grinned.
 
“You are more in control then I know are you not?” Asuna whispered.
 
“Not control per say; just very aware and I influence his moods. When he is more understanding; that is normally Hisashi. Damn bug likes peace. I like mayhem but we agree we really like you.” He stated undoing her shirt.
 
“He does not like it when you do this.” She said trying to breathe.
 
“Hai he does. He just worries you will die in childbirth. Shook him up when you had Mizuki and Yuzuna. His worse fear actually is for you to die again. That near century was hell for us.” He stated ripping her skirt from her.
 
He took in her scent and a slow smile spread on his face.
 
“You give us a son finally. We love our girls so much though. Our girls are so pretty.” He said working his talented fingers.
 
“Naraku!” She groaned out.
 
“Hai my sweet. Do not care if you call us the hanyou or Onigumo. I am both. I am all of us and you are so fucking beautiful and you are mine.” He snarled suddenly.
 
He filled her and he was being perverted and wicked. He wanted her altered and confused as he took her. The ningen soul who filled the hanyou at the moment wanted his onna so badly at the moment that he was risking oblivion but he did not care. He lowered his head and curled his tongue around a pink bud. He was seeing the episode with the ookami kumo and a grin spread on his face. Naraku had been trying to get that particular fellow into the kingdom for centuries. Plans entered his mind and he thrust hard. She cried out and he watched her face. Asuna was tearing him up and blood dripped from her claw wounds on his back. He was healing slowly as he still moved within her.
 
“Koi. Do you know what I want?” He asked.
 
“What?” Asuna said loosing her mind.
 
“You. I want you always. I want you to always remember. Sanra is going to die and I am going to kill her permanently through all time. I am going to destroy her always. Always.” He said nuzzling her throat.
 
“Kami! You are not questioning my love are you?” She groaned out louder.
 
“Never. You went back when I asked. You love me above anything. I know this. It shames me but you would do anything I wanted of you.” Naraku admitted as he filled her completely.
 
“Evil!” She screamed.
 
“You knew that koi. You know this yet you love it. You crave it and we are perfect together. I do have a mind to get my kinky self busy though.” He said licking from her sternum up to her chin.
 
She shattered and she released her yoki. He yelled out as it crushed him and his own melded with hers. It always felt so wonderful and the ningen soul felt supremely wicked and he retreated into the fold. He was passed out and when the hanyou came to he was within his mate and had no recollection of how he got there. He was furious and he jerked away from her. Asuna came to and saw him as he stared at her.
 
“What did I do?” He said furiously.
 
“We made love.” She said sheepishly.
 
“He did it again. Good Kami inu you smell so good.” Naraku said as his eyes flashed redder.
 
“Sorry.” Asuna said miffed.
 
“I hate using you! I hate using you as a damn piece of meat.” He growled.
 
“Although I appreciate the sentiment; I do not consider our time together as using the other. You are my beloved mate. You have been my beloved mate in one guise or another for over a thousand years, so I think this is okay.” She said in a low tone.
 
“Fine okay. I do not like my mind being split! I resent it. I am one person and I feel like a freak!” He snarled.
 
“Have we not worked through our issues? I love you. I love all of you. I love every aspect of you and that means I love that part of you that is in fact and was Onigumo. Now the soul of the ningen has been breaking free because he feels you need him.” She said calmly.
 
“Oh really? I need him? I need him like I need a ningen cancer!” He growled.
 
“Naraku.” She sighed.
 
“I feel disjointed again Asuna! I cannot stand this! Why do you think I wanted the fucking Shikon? I wanted to be rid of this duality! He is only apart of me; I am more then just some mortal.” He said darkly.
 
“You are amazing. I love you.” Asuna said kissing his mouth.
 
She knew how to calm him and he heard a cry. He looked at her and she jumped up. The look on her face was of panic and he knew she felt like she had to hide something. He stormed into her nursery and he saw two babes. They were utterly beautiful and his heart hammered when he saw them. They were half dragon and he looked at her.
 
“Their names?” He growled.
 
“Ryota and Sorami.” She said in a timid voice.
 
Naraku's hands were shaking and the only reason the female would be named for his dead love would be the dragon lord.
 
“What have you done?” He demanded.
 
“It was by accident.” She whispered.
 
“He wanted absolution so he what? He murdered you! He killed you and me! He killed Mizuki in that life as well. You want me to forgive him? You think I should forgive him for taking your life? You are mine!” Naraku yelled.
 
The twins began to whimper and he scowled at her. Naraku picked up the girl named after her Asuna in her previous incarnation and calmed her down. Asuna picked up Ryota and did the same.
 
“He will never touch you again. I will kill him. He has Akemi. He has a look alike. He murdered an innocent onna. He has no right!” He said in a hateful whisper.
 
“Naraku please stop.” She said almost terrified.
 
“No Asuna. No! Is this why Onigumo has been taking me over? Has he known?” He demanded.
 
She nodded and she refused to lie to him. His eyes looked crafty and he stared at her.
 
“You will not see him again. You are his relation. I will inform Lady Akemi myself.” He said cruelly.
 
“I am certain she knows already.” Asuna stated in horror.
 
“Oh no Asuna. I shall inform her that if she does not control his cock then I will cut it off for him. This is not one of your toys I will allow. We have been reconnecting much as of late and you will not cut me off anymore. It seems Onigumo has discovered a way of connecting through the ages and I will know.” He said bearing his teeth.
 
“Stop this jealous shit!” She growled.
 
“He provided me Sorami again. How kind of him. I will return koi. Feed our son.” He growled.
 
Asuna was stunned and horrified. It had not occurred to her that he would be this angry until the ningen had mentioned it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Naraku appeared in Shenyang and he pleasantly said hello to Ang Chi and he was allowed to see Akemi. She was busy with her own children and he walked in. She saw the baby and she knew instantly who it was. Akemi held in her feelings and she stared at Naraku.
 
“I am quite peeved.” He said calmly.
 
“I could not tell.” She smiled sweetly.
 
“You are a tart just like Asuna. Tell your mate that he shall keep his dick close to home or I will have mounted on my wall. I am not Lord Hisashi anymore and I will carry through. Asuna is mine and who she takes as her lovers is my discretion and has always been my discretion. He is not an option.” Naraku said pleasantly.
 
“You intend to what with his only daughter?” Akemi asked tightly.
 
“He named her Sorami. Ironic I think but she is not his. She will never be his. Any child of her womb in actuality is mine. All of her children call me Chichi. All of them.” He snapped.
 
“You are a riot. You really think you will keep Ryu away from her?” She asked in disbelief.
 
“From Sorami or Asuna?” Naraku demanded.
 
“Both. I have no room to talk hanyou. I am just like her now and you know what? I would rather her then some other whore. You really want to take on the most powerful dragon lord that ever lived?” She asked raising a brow.
 
“I thought you two were joined at the hip! How could you allow this?” He hissed.
 
“I am apart of something bigger and so are you. You love her so just quit being an idiot.” Akemi said.
 
“I will not allow it. You tell him so. He will not have another Sorami or inu that he can murder!” Naraku stated in fury.
 
Akemi stood up and she saw Ryukotsusei in the door. Naraku turned and he stared at the dragon lord with hate. Ryu held his head up and stared at him.
 
“You will not take her from me again. You have no clue what I suffered!” Naraku stated clenching his fist.
 
“Put my daughter down.” Ryu stated in a calm tone.
 
“NO! You took Sorami from me and you will not take Asuna from me. You murdered a good and righteous onna! She was innocent and your father defiled her. Took her innocence and tried to take her life. You finished the job that he started. You must have played on her sympathies. I know your kind dragon but I tell you this. You have made an enemy of me this day. You have made your worst nightmare. I will dog you and I will make you suffer for touching my onna again! I am a shape shifter and if you think the Shouten bad you have no clue!” He too said in a calm tone.
 
“Where is my son?” The dragon demanded.
 
“With his mother where this little onna shall go. You will never see her again.” Naraku stated porting out via his miasma.
 
Ryukotsusei looked at Akemi and he realized she had defended him. She moved to him and wrapped her arms around him and stared up at his face.
 
“Calm my love. He gets angsty and he will relent.” She said reassuringly.
 
“Akemi! I should have said something but I knew not how.” He said looking away.
 
“Sorami was meant to be here. Tian told me so.” She smiled looking up at him.
 
“What? He knows of her?” He said stunned.
 
“Hai. She is a dragoness and she is dragon dominant. I saw you on the beach one night and I was so pissed. I went to his shrine and I cried. Well he appeared and he told me that you could not be whole because of what you had done. You had committed such a sin.” She explained.
 
“Akemi.” He replied hoarsely.
 
“He said your father had so fucked with your sense of honor and stupid crap. He told me that you truly believed at one time you did right. You realized later what you did was wrong. So, you had to. You had no choice and you have to help stop the destruction of the Ryuku Islands. You also have to help Asuna too. I do as well.” She smiled.
 
“I love you. You know that right?” Ryu asked.
 
“Hai. I know you do. I know you love me tons and you are a selfish butt head too. You love me and refused to give me up. You also refuse to give up Asuna. So now Naraku is pissed off and needs to cool off.” She shrugged.
 
He shut his eyes and thanked Tianlong. The dragon kami had saved his mating and he was a bastard. He was a selfish bastard that had screwed up and become cowardly. Now the hanyou was being territorial and he had no access to his children. He was pissed.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Naraku paced. He was mad as hell and he refused to be mad at her. He completely blamed the dragon. He heard the twins feeding and he was in love. The little girl was beautiful and he could not get his mind around what he kept smelling. The ookami kumo had been in and out of her life for so long. He never cared because the guy spooked easy. He had never been able to pin him down long enough to say one word. This Masanori was like a ghost and he never infringed and had never asked for anything. He avoided Kenta like the plague and his council head was the older brother of this man. Kenta refused to acknowledge him at all. There was a back story that he could barely get and it was like the ookami kumo had disowned him like he had disowned them. Asuna would not give up anything about him and they had argued about it.
 
“Tell me how you show up pregnant with this kumo's babe.” He demanded.
 
“I was upset by your words. I felt dirty and it happened.” She said rocking in a chair as they fed.
 
“What surname has he taken?” Naraku demanded.
 
“You do not need that information.” Asuna snapped.
 
“You try my patience koi. He is kumo! I am the co-lord of the Federation. You should not deny my knowledge of my own people.” He growled.
 
“He is no longer a factor. He never wanted this so it shall not be his problem.” She mumbled.
 
“Explain that. I have never met a kumo man who has not wanted their young except maybe Jouichi.” He snorted.
 
“He wanted you! He just dealt with Fusae. She ruined everything.” Asuna growled.
 
“Why would he not want his daughter Asuna? I find that thought very odd especially since you have been his loyal and staunch supporter for centuries.” Naraku said crossing his arms.
 
“Nothing. He does not want to be a father and I do not blame him. You need not worry over her or you can. It matters not to me.” She said glaring at him.
 
“If I raise her then she is mine koi. Is that what you wish?” He demanded.
 
“If that is what you wish.” She stated standing.
 
“I will rock them to sleep, thank you!” He said taking them from her.
 
She snarled at him and he raised a brow. She stalked to her kitchen and she downed some juice. She heard the door bell and she waved the door open with her hand. Masanori stood outside and her jaw dropped. He blinked and he only stood there.
 
“Why are you here?” She asked roughly.
 
“We need to speak.” Masanori stated.
 
“Naraku is here and everything is a mess. You have your life so live it. I interfere as always. Leave it be.” She sighed.
 
“You did not give me a chance. You just made a decision. Damn it Asuna we have been through too much together and separate to just leave like this. Some of it you have not known yet but it is there. I know you and you will go back and try to stop our history from happening. I do not want that.” He said softly.
 
“Masanori, I cannot do this. We do not need you. Go away.” She said stonily.
 
Naraku had heard voices and felt the aura of a kumo. He drifted down the stairs and Asuna hissed. Masanori looked up and stared at Naraku whom he had only seen a handful of times. He had avoided most kumo and to see the dark hanyou; it frightened him.
 
“You are the kumo.” He said with a wry smirk.
 
“I leave.” He said bowing.
 
“Stop!” Naraku commanded.
 
“Pardon my impertinence Lord Naraku but I have never been apart of the Kingdom or the Federation. I am a lone kumo and I owe you no allegiance. I am wrong to be here. The Lady Asuna asked me to leave and so I shall.” He said backing up and bowing.
 
“You truly intend to leave your daughter?” The hanyou asked nastily.
 
“If that is what she wishes. I am only a friend. We have only ever been friends and things got out of hand. I am honored my lord. Thank you again.” He said and he ported out.
 
“What in the hell did you do to that man?” He demanded of Asuna.
 
“It was not me. Airi did it.” She said choking down sobs.
 
“Airi? That traitorous bitch?” He snarled.
 
“Masanori is Kenta's brother. Airi murdered their father.” She said walking away.
 
Naraku stalked after her and she was rigid.
 
“Tell me! He is a relation however distant.” He said in angry tone.
 
“Someone accused his father of rape. Airi was mentally unbalanced as we know. She strapped him down to a boulder and made his sons watch as she injected him with so much venom that he liquefied. She told Masanori that all he was good for was making babes and for pleasure of females. He left when he was twenty two. Kenta never defended their father. Masanori swears he was innocent and Airi just a vindictive bitch. After what she and Sadaharu did to Nobu's father; I believe him. He has avoided his brother ever since and he was taken in by low level kumo and he in turn looked after them when he came of age. I met him quite by accident when his guardian named Illina attacked Akemi. She was hurt because of a red basilisk and I assessed her. I demanded to know him and it took much hunting down information. As time wore on; I hid his identity. I helped him to disappear as he wished. The other ookami kumo only hear rumors of him but he has nothing to do with them.” She admitted.
 
“Such a man would be an asset to me.” He growled.
 
“He works with the government to help orphans Naraku. He does what he does best. He does not want to be around other kumo.” Asuna stated.
 
“Idiot! You are both idiots.” He snorted.
 
“Be quiet. It is done. I thought you would be happy.” She snapped.
 
“I understand most kumo. This kumo I do not understand. I will speak with him.” Naraku stated flatly.
 
“I am not telling you where he lives.” She stated.
 
“Stubborn onna. Here is your cell phone.” He said picking it up.
 
“Give it back!” She snarled launching herself at him.
 
Several tentacles erupted and she had not thought to put up her most basic things. He went through her address book on her smart phone and he smiled. He released her and he made a miasma cloud and stepped through.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Masanori sat at the base of the tree in front of the pond that was near his apartment and he chucked rocks at the water. Naraku watched him and it was obvious he was depressed. He walked closer and he looked up at him in surprise.
 
“She had guarded you like a treasure. So I ask myself what makes you so special.” Naraku demanded.
 
“Nothing. I just asked to not be known.” Masanori said meeting his eyes.
 
“Kenta is irritating. He always has been. He is a kiss ass and a manipulative bastard.” The hanyou stated flatly.
 
“I do not like or respect him at all. I will not speak of him.” He stated standing.
 
“I made her speak. It was either that or invade her mind. She did not divulge your secrets willingly.” The kumo lord stated with authority.
 
“She is free to do as she wishes. I have never had any designs on her. We swore all we were was friends. We made certain that the distinction was there. I was a place she could come to even bitch about you. I would give her a male kumo's perspective and hopefully it cleared her head to do better. She protected my name and listened to me gripe as well. She has been the best friend anyone could ever ask for.” He said looking past Naraku.
 
“How odd for her. You two obviously had relations.” Naraku stated flatly.
 
“Hai. Some. Never meant more then anything else. You were always on her mind. Always. I have never wished for love. I never wished for a mate or a family. My beast has never come into play. I am a calm man. I have never been a threat to you I hope you know.” He shrugged.
 
“You have been an ally that I did not know about.” The hanyou acknowledged.
 
“I tried. I agreed with you a lot but we are both kumo. I am sorry for stepping on toes. She has made it clear that any friendship is over and that I am not needed in her life. I respect her greatly and she has always kept her word to me. I am certain Kenta will never find me. I can only hope you will not treat her differently. I hope you can do better then I could have done. I am not a father type and I know this. I have too many responsibilities and I travel much. So I suppose I am asking you to do what I cannot. I have seen your children from afar and they are wonderful.” Masanori stated softly.
 
“You are a coward.” He growled.
 
“Hai. Thank you sir. Long life.” He said backing up and bowing.
 
“What happened that changed? What made it any different this time?” Naraku demanded.
 
“I spoke my heart. I have held it in for so long and I felt it wrong. She freaked and I begged her to just let me get used to this. She told me kindly to go to hell. Asuna is not cruel to me openly. She is very subtle about it but she let me know that because I am terrified that I have no room in her sphere.” The ookami kumo stated.
 
“I have been difficult as of late. Do not let her tell you if you will be in your own child's life. You are kumo. If you wish it then do so. Asuna can be stubborn and hardheaded.” Naraku said watching him.
 
“Lord Naraku, I know you do not know me but I have never not cared for her. She blew me away when I first met her. I still have the first thing she ever gave me. I did not want to care for her but I do.” He said stiffly.
 
“Love. Idiot you love her. You know I am in part Lord Hisashi. His mother was Lady Fusae. She was the biggest whore your kind ever produced and your grandmere was the biggest lunatic. You are one of the only ookami kumo I have ever liked. Be an even bigger idiot then those two onna.” He shrugged and walked away.
 
“I am a private man! I do not want the ruckus!” He cried.
 
“You are in love with my mate and you say that? You are a riot. Come Masanori. It is time you find out how to make her bend to your will.” Naraku smirked.
 
Masanori was a little shocked and he followed the hanyou a little mesmerized.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asuna was pissed off. He had just brazenly taken her cell phone and things had just gone to hell. She wanted Masanori to have peace. She did not want him to be unhappy. So when she felt hands slip into her robe; it made her jump. Kneeling in front of her was Masanori and his eyes pleaded with her. Behind her Naraku chuckled in her ear.
 
“Naraku!” She snapped.
 
“Hai koi? He listened to reason. You know you have a spell you weave when you encounter your lovers. Now you are being mean but I shall tell you what I wish. He will open your dressing gown and he is going to give you his venom and then I am going to do the same.” He chuckled.
 
“Oh really? I am really?” Asuna growled.
 
Naraku nodded and Masanori took a deep breath. He gingerly slipped open her robe and she felt the rush of his venom. She jerked her head to him and his eyes were filled with need and she saw lust. Warmth spread out from her nub and she gripped the chair she sat in. Masanori moved and Naraku smirked the whole time. He slipped two fingers deep into her and his short, fine claws barely pressed into her g-spot. He released the tiniest bit of miasma and she stiffened. Masanori was concerned but he saw Naraku practically purring. The hanyou's eyes changed and Asuna gasped loudly.
 
“Dirty old me. You are positively gushing. Come kumo. She is so wet that she is going to feel like paradise.” Naraku stated smiling evilly.
 
“I have never done this.” Masanori said blushing.
 
“Well take her.” He grinned.
 
“Masanori. Naraku!” She hissed and groaned.
 
It felt so good and she was so flushed. His miasma was so potent. It took so little and she was a mess. Naraku picked her up and lay her down. Masanori undressed and he made himself crawl on the bed. He stared at her face and she was wild and so in need.
 
“Forgive me. I need you. I have needed you for so long.” He whispered softly and kissed her.
 
She groaned and he pushed into her slippery, wet tunnel. Naraku was right and it was fantastical. She was absolutely gushing and her walls quivered. Masanori groaned as he began to move to ease the ache that had started days ago. Naraku was teasing her other entrance and he was claiming this male in their circle. He was too valuable to the fold. Asuna ripped her mouth away and she screamed out.
 
“Naraku! Oh Kami. Oh hai! Masanori. Dying!” She moaned out in a long cry.
 
Masanori's eyes were wide and he was breathing roughly. She was right; this was strangest thing he had ever done but by the makers it felt so good. It felt so incredibly, erotically, down right fucking good. He wondered what the hell was wrong with him but he continued to move and he lost count of her crushing orgasms. He could only hold out so long but not only was she caressing his thoughts and brushing him so freakishly intimately but the hanyou had a mental hold on him as well; the hanyou motives were to only release him when he could take no more and pass out. Masanori did just that as his own end hit at the same moment as Asuna had a massive release. Both inu and ookami kumo blacked out and Naraku clutched her hip and he gasped as he jerked harshly. His own mind was a mess and he needed to retreat to get it together. He gingerly pulled out of his mate and long time love and his ningen part of his mind was arguing with him. He was telling him what an ass he was. He wanted to snarl and punch anything and he settled on ripping up Shouten. He ported into Hueco Mundo to tear up several.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asuna was so sore and she felt marvelous. She was awoken by the cries of the twins. She woke up and went to them. She felt too lazy and brought them back to bed with her. Masanori was still there and he was snoring heavily on his side of the bed and she found a letter from Naraku. He told her to let the dragon know his children but he refused to share her anymore. He said he would return later and tell Masanori to move in. She chuckled and she went to feeding the babes.
 
“They are beautiful.” Masanori mumbled sleepily.
 
“Thank you. I see Naraku got to you.” Asuna whispered.
 
“I got to myself. I want her Asuna; I just have no clue what to do.” He admitted.
 
“You do what we always have Masanori. We have something awesome. Why does it have to be different? Why can you not just love her and deal with me as you always have?” She asked.
 
“You are right. The hanyou is different.” He said playing with Sorami's silvery-white hair.
 
“He is acting oddly. Normally he is much colder and more calculating. As of late he has been more amorous and demanding.” She blushed.
 
“He is demanding I make myself known. I refuse but I will deal with it later.” He said closing his eyes.
 
“Are you okay with what happened?” Asuna asked in a whisper.
 
“Hai. I guess so. I have never done anything so risqué except of course with you so why not?” Masanori smiled.
 
She watched his beautiful face settle back into peace and she would call Ryu later. This was good she decided. It was very good indeed.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asuna was in the NICU and Aellae was off everything. She had started to gain weight and Amedeo was holding her and speaking Latin. He was telling her that she was the most beautiful girl and that she would have everything she wanted.
 
“We are wealthy but giving her everything will spoil her.” Asuna said sardonically.
 
“Fine. You be the hard ass and I will spoil. Works quite well, si?” Amedeo grinned.
 
“Ass.” She said smiling as she sat.
 
“Si but you seem to enjoy it.” He said sticking his tongue out.
 
“My my you are in a good mood.” She observed.
 
“Si! She can come home today. She is the prettiest girl and I am in amor!” He grinned.
 
“I might be jealous.” Asuna laughed sweetly.
 
“Be jealous. She is perfection along with our perfect son. My babies are wonderful.” Amedeo smirked.
 
She smiled as he rocked his daughter and she knew Adelphia would have been hurt at his words. She watched him and smiled.
 
“Has Adelphia been here?” She asked softly.
 
“Si. No worries femmina. I do not gush so in front of her. I also fawn over my adult daughter.” He stated watching her brown eyes.
 
“I have no wish for her to resent my children.” Asuna murmured.
 
“She does not. I know my femmina. She is a good girl.” He smiled.
 
“So good? She pursues my sons with no shame.” She said raising a brow.
 
“She has a good heart. She is still a Latin Basilisk femmina. She sees a pretty man and she thinks amor.” He shrugged.
 
“Well she has gone through Shinobu, Osami, and Jouichi.” She said taking their daughter.
 
“So? They are adults.” He snorted.
 
She made a face and he laughed. She looked at their daughter and thanked the Kamis for saving her. She hugged her and Amedeo actually saw guilt cross over her features. He suppressed his feelings and his wife did hear him but her damn sense of honor forbade her from stopping. Amedeo wanted to yell at her that honor was great and all; revenge he understood too but he had already lost too much. He had sworn that he would go after Drostan if something happened to her but he did not think he could live through the pain. He just was not that strong.
 
“I need to return to the past.” She said softly.
 
“Okay but do we take her?” Amedeo asked softly.
 
“I really do not want to but I also do not want to be without her.” Asuna stated.
 
“I will not allow anything to happen to her. I will not allow harm to her.” He said taking her.
 
“Hai.” She nodded.
 
“What are you thinking femmina? You are giving in awfully easy.” He said suspicious of her.
 
“Good Kami Amedeo! Passive aggressive?” She growled.
 
“Si.” He shrugged.
 
“Asshole.” She griped as she stood up.
 
“When do we leave?” He asked sweetly.
 
“Tonight!” She snapped.
 
She kissed Aellale's head and she ported out. Amedeo chuckled as he nuzzled his nose into his half mammal daughter's hair.
 
“She is grumpy no? We will hope you are less grumpy then Mama. Justinus will be most pleased, si.” He said kissed her plump cheek.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asuna was unpacking in the past and she had much to do. Amedeo had taken Aellae south and she had gone back for the twins. She now had them and she truly expected Ryukotsusei to show up fast. It took him all of an hour. He came in and he was shocked. He looked perplexed and she smiled.
 
“Before you get angry; you saw them before I did. This is Sorami and this is Ryota. You named them both.” She said smiling.
 
“I did name them.” He said dropping his jaw.
 
“Naraku knows.” Asuna stated sighing.
 
“I know you love him dearly as much as I love Akemi but I am not giving you or these two up! I am sorry if that offends him.” He growled.
 
“Ryu. His reasons for hating you are pretty substantial.” She pointed out.
 
“So were yours.” Ryukotsusei said as he picked up Sorami and Ryota.
 
“Akemi knows as well. She and I had a brief talk and you are to take them to the dragon castle.” She said breathing deeply.
 
“She is going to be their surrogate when you are not there!” He said in realization.
 
“Hai.” Asuna nodded and was a little red.
 
“It is brilliant!” He grinned.
 
“You are just a little too happy.” She smirked.
 
“Well I am sorry. I am tied to the two most beautiful onna. How could a man not be happy?” He asked.
 
She knew his meaning and she knew he thought her beautiful in looks but he meant her heart. They visited awhile and she helped to port the twins to Akemi who immediately fell over herself. She picked them up and cooed over them. Asuna had a feeling that the twins would tie them closer together and Akemi met her eyes. There was no hate in her eyes and there was love for her “second” babies as she called them. Asuna found the situation odd but they were going to raise the twins together. Ryukotsusei could not be happier and his babes were with him. He was thrilled to have his family together and Asuna would come back later. First she went to find Masanori and he was being elusive again. She was inpatient and she scratched out his name in a tree to let him know she had been near. She sighed and she wondered what would happen if she went to Naraku's resting place. Asuna decided to let it go and she ported to the in between. The inu princess did her rounds amongst her loves and she was enjoying Hideaki and his story of how he killed Salori. She was pleased and Tsukiko slept between them. He could tell something was bothering her but she was silent. Asuna shut her eyes and fell into sleep.
 
She had been alone for a few minutes when she felt a very strong aura that was not Katashi's. Asuna stood up slowly and looked around. She could not see anything but that did not mean something was not there. The inu princess put a claw on her katana and moved further into the trees. Asuna could not pinpoint the direction of the aura; the presence was malevolent and the pressure was getting stronger. She allowed her Dakkasou to rise to the surface of her left hand. Asuna had not mastered changing the Dakkasou in a weapon of energy as her father had. She could grow it into a ball of pure acidic poison and throw it; that had served her well in the past. The aura passed and she slipped her fang back into its sheath. Asuna reabsorbed her poison and decided that she was better served standing. The hybrid inu leaned against a tree and waited. Not even a moment passed and she was knocked flat on her back; above her was a thinning mist and a female youkai stood over her. Her hair was black with white and grey streaks. Her eyes were dark grey almost black and appeared opaque. She was thin, almost skeletal. She wore a formal robe of black and white. Her hair almost came to the ground and her aura was pulsing and it was sickening.
 
“So you are my new enemy.” She stated smirking down at her.
 
She got her wits about her and rolled to her side and quickly pushed up off the ground.
 
“And who in the seven hells are you?” Asuna sneered.
 
“Ah well I go by many names but you may call me Jing.”
 
Asuna was getting sick to her stomach and she realized that all the reports were wrong. Bai Gu Jing was female and she was a creature from the netherworld. She stared at her with contempt and waited. She seemed to be circling the inu princess.
 
“You are a curious creature. You are inu, that I have no doubt. You stink like the dog you are.” She said laughing.
 
“Why accost me here and alone?” Asuna asked arching a silver brow.
 
“To return something you obviously lost.” Jing said smiling.
 
She grew apprehensive and her mind grew concerned for Katashi. She reached into her robes and removed the head of the inu general Hideaki. She rolled it to her and it touched her feet. Asuna was growing sicker by the minute and she wanted to disembowel her.
 
“These will be my lands. You would be wise to understand that. He tasted so sweet. It must have been his foreign blood.” Jing stated with a smirk.
 
She prayed to the Kamis for Hideaki's soul and Asuna put her claws to her katana ready to strike.
 
“You really are a tiresome creature, consider this your warning. I would feast but seeing as I have already eaten for the night, I will spare you. I imagine I will be seeing you again, you inu are terribly persistent.” She said licking her lips and staring at the general's head.
 
The Western heir rushed her intent upon stabbing her with her blade but she vanished in mist. Asuna heard laughter and it finally stopped. She turned her head away from the severed head and vomited. Hideaki had been a loyal and courageous warrior. His violet eyes were still open and she bent down and closed them. She could not bring herself to pick it up and her hands were trembling violently. She vomited till she was dry heaving. Asuna had not counted on such a personal attack, the enemy knew more than what they had anticipated. It was as if the bitch had known everything. It was as if the whore had seen them coming.
 
Asuna screamed and she sat up as she relived the first battle with Sanra. Her amber-brown eyes were filled with tears and she rolled to the side of the futon and began to vomit. Hideaki woke up and Tsukiko did as well. His mate was sick and she was dry heaving as she emptied her stomach.
 
“Asuna?” He asked moving over to her to hold her.
 
“Saw it again. It still happens. I cannot let it happen! I will not loose you. I cannot loose you.” She cried hysterically.
 
“Listen to me! We know. We will stop it.” Hideaki murmured calming her down.
 
“It only draws near. Kami what am I doing? I am wasting away and the crap still happens. I will not loose you to that fucking whore!” She screamed.
 
“Mate please. Our girl feels her Haha upset. Please calm down.” He whispered in her ear.
 
“I need air. I will clean this up. I am so sorry.” Asuna said stumbling as she moved to clean up the mess.
 
“Asuna, I will call upon a maid servant. Stop! Please love. You are so upset that you are ill. Please let me help you.” He said calmly.
 
“No! Stay away from me. I killed you! Do you not see it was because of me that you die?” She said more then hysterical.
 
“What do you see that upsets you so? You get this hysterical every time you have this dream.” Hideaki said helplessly.
 
“I will not loose you.” She said and ported out.
 
He stared at their daughter and he decided it was high time he took some time away from his duties and he would again train in Panyu. His supposed death obviously left her with horrible memories and it must be pretty bad for a seasoned warrior.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asuna was in the forests around the Western Palace and her mind could not grasp everything. She knew Sanra was to blame for much. She knew the evil whore had destroyed a good onna in Nia. She had tainted Maec when it seemed he was going “good”. Sanra was the major source of her problems. She needed to strangle the bitch from oblivion and wondered who the hell Caridad had been that Maec would have started to love her. She was taking a chance stepping outside of the barrier and she did so. Arturo was a beloved son of Maec's yet the Arrancar hated him. Nothing made sense and she felt the whore herself.
 
“You hunt me do you?” Asuna asked in a nasty tone.
 
“I wander around these lands often hoping to maim you.” Sanra said sweetly.
 
“You invade my dreams now too whore. Naraku wants to kill you but I promise it will be me. I murdered your twin sister.” She said coldly.
 
“So? You think I give a shit about her? Not really. I want to know what Maec sees in you.” She said stalking closer.
 
Asuna let her dagger appear and swiped at her. Sanra had her own plans and they went at it. Sanra had no plans of getting hurt and she whirled on her fast and phased in just behind her. She grabbed her neck and bowed her dangerously. Asuna was waiting and she fixing to stab her when Sanra did the last thing she expected. She morphed her appearance and the inu onna screamed.
 
“What are you doing?” She hissed.
 
“Bitch.” Sanra snarled as Asuna caused a vein to bust in her eye.
 
Sanra flipped her and used her two shoki. She had her arms behind her back and the Shouten princess kicked her in the stomach. Asuna grunted in pain and it did not occur to her what she was doing. Her eyes widened and she shrieked as she began to hurt her terribly.
 
“Foul whore. Now I shall treat you like the whore you are. I wish Maec was here. I wish he could see how I ruin you like I did his Nia and his Caridad. Foul whore!” She said in her male voice.
 
“Stop!” She screamed as Sanra tore her up.
 
“I suppress you. It is taking everything to suppress you. I have to kill you and soon before you get too strong. Whore! I feel Naraku within you. Little slut bitch.” She laughed wildly as she shoved Asuna away from her.
 
She had been violated by the Shouten onna the same as Hideaki. Sanra lifted her hand and she smiled down at her.
 
“You will not have his child. I will not allow it. Never again will you give that perfect man anything.” She laughed with malice.
 
Asuna managed to bring up her leg and meet her groin and she snarled. Sanra decided to tear her up and she shoved her hand into her center. Her eyes bulged and pain seared her.
 
“Sanra!” She heard from across the way.
 
She looked up and she saw Maec with silver eyes. His sister was actually raping his enemy and the sight made him sick. Sanra shoved her claws and flooded her with kemuri. Asuna screamed and Sanra smiled at her brother.
 
“There brother. Kill her now or love her.” She laughed and she phased away.
 
Asuna rolled to her side and the pain felt like it was killing her. She began to vomit again and Maec was by her side.
 
“Listen to me!” He cried as she withered in pain.
 
“She turned Nia against you. It was not Nia. It was her.” She said sobbing in horrendous.
 
“Do not think me that much of a fool Isha. Stop moving! You will spread it.” He said and he knew she would be terribly scarred.
 
She was actually sobbing terribly and the pain was not stopping.
 
“Maec please!” She begged.
 
“I want my son.” He snarled.
 
Asuna's eyes could not focus. She focused every bit of mental power and she suddenly slammed her claws into his face.
 
“You were worth saving at one time. You have turned into a monster just like her!” She saw releasing Dakkasou in his face.
 
She crawled just inside the barrier and he was clawing at his face. She screamed as she crawled forward more and it was horrific. If someone put her out of her misery she would have been thrilled. Hideaki appeared not long after and he heard the wraith king outside of the barrier screaming her name and curses upon her house. Blood and shoki ran from between her thighs and he was shocked.
 
“Asuna? Oh Kamis! Asuna! Asuna!” He said horrified.
 
“Kill me. Please!” She screamed out.
 
“I will get you to Nobu. Tsukiko is with your sire.” He said porting.
 
He took her to Sendai and she was in severe agony. Nobu was up and so was Nanami. Her doctor daughter could smell the kemuri and she was horrified.
 
“What happened?” Nanami asked shocked.
 
“Sanra. Sanra did this. She is the root. To destroy the tree we must destroy the root for all time.” Asuna said going into shock.
 
“Oh Haha! She killed your pups.” Her daughter said working fast.
 
“Her plan. Need death sleep. Nanami, I need Naraku. Please I need him.” She said weakly.
 
“Where is he?” She asked feeling helpless.
 
“Near castle but in the rocks. Tell I am sorry. Tell him I need the ningen.” She said rasping.
 
“If she needs a death sleep; she needs it now.” Nobu said feeling helpless.
 
“Haha! Go into it. We will keep you safe.” She said wiping away her mother's tears.
 
“Tell Ayana to find Masanori. Please.” She said going limp.
 
Nanami had no clue who that was and she looked at Nobu. He looked at Hideaki who fell on his butt.
 
“What did the evil cunt do?” He demanded.
 
“It does not matter.” Nobu said calmly.
 
“It does matter! She was pregnant? Tell me so that I may avenge my mate and the sire! Do it!” Hideaki snarled.
 
“Chichi N. It was Chichi N's babe. He will be devastated.” She whispered softly.
 
“Naraku lives she said. Where is this great love of her life?” He demanded in hatred.
 
“He allowed himself to be dismembered when the Shikon was restored. Bakusaiga has some nasty side effects. He is healing right now but she told me where he is. He will regenerate for her. The only way he cannot feel her is if he is so in deep.” She said softly.
 
“His child; the one I met?” Hideaki asked.
 
“Hibari. She would be the best choice to wake him up. I will get her. Chichi, she lives?” Nanami asked.
 
“Hai. She lives but I need to work on her. I need to complete the abortion. Kamis this is sickening.” He said looking away.
 
They all nodded and Nanami ported to the South. It was dead night and she went to find Hibari. She also sent a message to her very pregnant sister Ayana. She said simply; find Masanori. Hibari was up and dressed when Hibari told her. Her older sister was sickened and actually threw up. Nanami was unsure of the meaning of what their mother has said but Hibari knew exactly where her Chichi was. She slipped away to Ryukotsusei's chamber and she knocked. The dragon lord answered himself and he saw her face.
 
“Haha will be unable to see Sorami or Ryota for some time.” She said under her breath.
 
“What is wrong?” He demanded.
 
“She was brutally violated by the Shouten whore and she is in a death sleep. Nanami said it is bad. She said it was really bad and she needs time to heal. I have to get my father.” She explained.
 
“Violated? You mean raped? An onna raped another onna?” He asked horrified.
 
“Sanra is exceptionally talented at shape shifting. She was probably shifted into a man. I have to go. Haha was supposed to have his babe. He is going to be pissed.” She whispered.
 
“I thought she was dead!” Ryu snarled.
 
“I killed her in the future era. We have got to kill her in this one and bar her from ever coming forward.” Hibari said as she bowed.
 
She phased to the rocky and cavernous sleep area of her sire. She went deep within the bowels of the mountain near the Northern castle and she yelled out.
 
“Chichi! Chichi! It is me, Hibari. I know you sleep sir but Haha was attacked. She begs you to wake up as she needs you sir. Sanra got her Chichi. She has to heal and she was messed up really bad.” She called.
 
She heard noises from everywhere and suddenly before her stood a glowing form of her sire. His face held terrible rage and he slowly came to look normal in a plain black hakama and haori.
 
“Where is she?” He demanded.
 
“In Sendai. Nobu and my sister care for her. She is in a death sleep.” She whispered in awe of him.
 
“I need to pull more power. Go to her and tell her however you can that I will be there very soon.” He commanded.
 
She nodded and phased out and she appeared in Sendai. Hibari moved forward and her mother was dressed in a plain white yukata and covered in a light blanket. She was barely breathing and it was horrific how pale she was.
 
“Chichi said he would be here soon Haha. Oh Kami! She did this to you? I am so sorry. I will go and hunt her down myself.” Her daughter said kissing her limp hand.
 
“Do not dare! You will not dare go without me!” Hideaki said from the corner.
 
“General?” She said surprised.
 
“Hai. This bitch is my kill.” He growled.
 
“Fine. Let us go.” She said standing.
 
She took Hideaki's hand and they phased into Hueco Mundo.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hibari knew where she may be but it was going to be difficult to find her. She contemplated going to Mas and she did. Hideaki followed her and she snuck into one of her mate's bedroom. She saw him often and kept her lives separate. Mas had become very careful not to get her pregnant and he kept his distance from her when she devoted time to Ryunosuke. She stole into his room and he bolted upright when he saw his wife. He was shocked when he saw a silver haired man behind her.
 
“Hibari! Why are you here love?” He asked.
 
“Your aunt lunatic attacked my mother!” She growled.
 
“Sanra enjoys haunting the smaller palaces. She likes to play with her food.” Mas said in disgust.
 
“Thanks!” Hibari stated and she quickly kissed his mouth.
 
Hibari began to phase from one palace to the other. They spent all night when the finally found one near Ayaguz. The lights were blazing and Hideaki's eyes were red. Hibari nodded to him and she could feel Sanra. They phased in and Sanra was in bed with another onna and man. The man had been busy performing cunnilingus on her and the onna was being devoured. Hibari cocked her head for a second and scowled.
 
“That would hurt.” She muttered.
 
“Be quiet!” Hideaki snapped softly.
 
“Hai sorry.” Hibari mumbled.
 
“Draw her out and I will attack.” He commanded.
 
She saluted him and he rolled his eyes. Hibari walked out into the open and whistled loudly.
 
“Nice! I will say not really into the whole girl on girl action but give me two guys. Meow!” She growled softly.
 
Sanra opened her eyes and she saw a silver haired strumpet that looked like her greatest enemy.
 
“Well well. You have his aura about you. Did you know I know your daddy dear's power quite well? Fucked him enough.” She said nastily.
 
“Yeah see really did not need to know that.” Hibari snarled as she lifted her arms and swept them out.
 
All three Shouten proceeded to be ripped open by invisible blades and Sanra screamed. Naraku's youngest adult daughter then grabbed the man and twisted his neck and slashed the throat of the woman. Hideaki came out and Sanra's eyes widened in delight. She stood up quite naked and whirled on Hibari so fast and she was knocked unconscious by hitting a bed post. Sanra released her kemuri but solidified it with hiebie as she slashed at Hideaki. The inu general was ducking and knocking his fang with her shoki weapon as he hit her chest. He needed to strike her just right but the battle continued on as Sanra was grinning like a wild woman. She slashed him with her weapon and it burned and froze at the same time. He narrowly missed cutting cut into worse but suddenly she was on him. She sank her fangs into his neck and he snarled out as she began to drink. Hibari woke up but she grabbed Sanra's foot and sank her own fangs into the bitch's ankle. Hideaki took the opportunity and sank his fang deep within her left side of her rib cage.
 
“Mizumaki!” Hideaki snarled as he called on his fang.
 
Sanra began choking and spitting up water in abundance. He withdrew his fang and he pulled Hibari up. They walked away from the onna who at the moment was drowning within.
 
“Damn that was so freaking cool!” She said after she phased them.
 
“I am assuming you like the manner of my yoki. Hai it is unusual.” He nodded.
 
“Fucking awesome!” She said enthusiastically.
 
Hideaki again rolled his eyes and she ported them back to Asuna. Hideaki was shocked to see a humanoid looking Naraku and Hibari bowed low before her hanyou father. The inu immediately went to his knee and bowed to the hanyou as well.
 
“You have my fang and I am at your service for as long as it takes to kill that whore and end this madness.” He said meeting the mahogany eyes of the dark hanyou.
 
“Good to know inu for it may take much. Daughter! Tell me your name.” He commanded.
 
“I am Hibari sir. I can impart my memories if you wish. I also have several letters that you requested I give if you were to awaken.” She said softly.
 
“Hai. She is safe for the moment. They are not telling me something and I see pain on the young onna's face. Why?” Naraku demanded in his elegantly cold voice.
 
“You and Haha love each other epic like sir. She is an inu-empusae but I can tell you more later. She went home to have her babes and you two had major reconnection. Something to do with the ningen Onigumo.” She said very softly.
 
His eyes flashed and his head whipped around at the mention of that name. He stared at Asuna and his mind was cloudy.
 
“The ningen knew her. He knew this onna.” He said suddenly.
 
“Hai sir. Emi was actually sired by Onigumo before he became Naraku.” She said again softly.
 
“She bore the ningen's child?” Naraku asked shocked.
 
“Hai.” Hibari shrugged.
 
“Where is she?” He demanded.
 
“Emi is older then me sir. She is hanyou and she is in the other era. She looks like Inuyasha.” She shrugged.
 
“Go on.” The dark hanyou said never skipping a beat even though his mind was going a mile a minute.
 
“Nanami said that you and Haha were supposed to have my brother or sister. I have the most full siblings because you two are always an item.” She said watching his face.
 
“She killed my child. She killed my child?” Naraku asked in anger.
 
“She knew it was yours. She knew I was yours.” She said gently.
 
Hideaki stayed silent and he listened. It was obvious that Naraku was getting violently angry. The hanyou stood up and held out his hand to Hibari.
 
“You will fill the gap and bring me up to speed. You inu I will call on you soon enough.” He stated.
 
Hideaki nodded and he lay down near Asuna. She slumbered on in the healing sleep.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sanra was in Astana and Alum had barely managed to stop her from drowning. The power that had called on this element was strong. She was breathing deep again and her lips were a little blue. She heard a clearing of a throat and she turned her head to see Maec. Her barely younger brother was there and there was hatred on his face. She smiled sweetly at him and he stalked into her room.
 
“She said you actually turned Nia against me. Tell me sister of your deceit.” He said grabbing her throat.
 
“She was a goodie goodie. You are more powerful then that Maec.” She said in a frightened whisper.
 
“Did you turn Nia against me?” Maec snarled.
 
“I did not need to. I only told her the truth. Why would I have to turn her against you Maec. You hid the truth from that country sow.” She said in hate.
 
“I loved her! I truly loved her!” He said maddened as he began to strangle his sister.
 
“Like you love your precious Isha? Rumors are she would have practically looked the same. Her hair may have been a little blonder.” Sanra laughed.
 
“You vicious bitch!” Maec screamed in rage.
 
“That is right. Strangle me! Call me a whore.” She laughed more.
 
Maec let her throat go and he stumbled back. Sanra licked her lips and he realized exactly what must have happened. Sanra had played Nia and him against the other. His sister had turned his jealous snits and rages against the only other woman he had truly loved. He lashed out in anger and madness as his hands took on black auras. The monster he had defiled himself with over and over laughed at him and suddenly phased out. His chest heaved and bloody tears fell down his face. He knew one thing that would pay the whore back. He phased into Sendai and he knew she would go to the spider or old ass inu. He was in his true form and he saw the silver haired inu beside her. She was in a death sleep and Maec was in a rare lucid mood. His heart was breaking and he knocked Hideaki into pure unconsciousness. He phased in corporeal and hauled her up.
 
“Isha. Asuna. Gods!” He said actually sobbing into her neck.
 
His bloody tears fell down his face and stained her white yukata. His hands clutched her hair and he held her for all intents and purposes form and began to sob. He would heal he decided. He would heal her and he would tell her every little hide out of his sister. He sank his fangs into her neck and he proceeded drain her near death. He pulled back and he was hoarse as cut his own neck.
 
“Isha!” He snarled softly at the same time as jerking forth her soul.
 
Asuna's eyes opened and she was weaker then she had ever been. She also was also in terrible pain as she met his silvering eyes. She looked at him as if for the first time and this was the man that had sired Takeo. This was the man that she had begun to feel for. This was the Maec that was quite rational and bordered on good. She cried out softly and his eyes actually held sympathy.
 
“I am ridding you of the kemuri. You will promise me only one thing?” He asked in a hoarse tone.
 
“Hai.” She whispered weakly.
 
“Kill her. Destroy her!” Maec said as bloody tears spilled from his eyes.
 
“Maec!” She said reaching for him.
 
“I will not be redeemed Isha. I will be hunting her down myself. Whoever finds her first will maim her and destroy her spirit essence for all time.” He said as looked around for a bowl.
 
“What are you doing?” Asuna asked rasping.
 
“Healing you.” He said bitterly.
 
He cut his own wrist and released his own kemuri and blood into the bowl.
 
“Where does the bug keep his herbs?” He demanded.
 
“In a closet off this room.” She whimpered.
 
Maec stood and he walked into the apothecary closet. He came back with certain herbs and crushed them into the purple colored brew. He was working quickly and she was amazed at his knowledge. It took him a few minutes and he figured he did not have long. He suddenly lay beside her and stared at her and she stared back.
 
“We are enemies. I cannot change that but I do love our son. When I went to you; I did want a child but I did not intend to impregnate you then. I get maddened and crazed but I love that boy. You may choose not to believe such but I do. I love you as much and in the same breath I hate you.” Maec whispered.
 
She was in pain and he leaned forward. He kissed her but he bit his own tongue. She groaned as he delved it into her mouth. He was killing her pain and numbing her. Maec kissed her longer then he intended and it was so utterly passionate. He felt auras and he jerked back and sat up. He pulled her into his lap and she gasped softly.
 
“What will this do to me?” Asuna demanded.
 
“I am cutting myself in the foot so to speak Isha. I am making you immune to kemuri completely.” He growled softly.
 
She gasped and he put the bowl to her lips. She drank it and he had sweetened it. She groaned loudly as she took in the delicious substance. She began to snarl as she took it in and she was growling wildly.
 
“Good girl. Drink it all. I have one last thing to do to you.” Maec said suppressing his desires.
 
He again cut his other wrist and he grabbed hers and cut. He bled her into the bowl and he looked for certain herbs.
 
“Well well this bug is well stocked. I grant him that he is very knowledgeable. He even has gold dust.” He smiled.
 
Asuna was still frail but he worked quickly. The substance he had made smelled horrid but he held it up to her lips.
 
“It is foul. Drink it down. It will pull you down into a deep sleep. When you awaken; you will be in much better shape.” Maec said.
 
“What is this Maec?” Asuna demanded.
 
“Sealing you off from your bound. If you are harmed or they are harmed; it will only be you darling. I want my own sister dead. I will write this down for Yung. Please tell my former pupil and lover that he had much to learn.” He said writing quickly.
 
“You cannot stop her on your own! You kept her compliant because she is as strong as you!” She realized with a dropped jaw.
 
“Shut up! My patience is limited and my help is limited as well. You hate me as it is Isha; do not ask me to divulge anymore.” He said finishing up his writing.
 
“Maec stop!” she said as he stood.
 
“I killed the only two women I ever loved. My sister; my decrepit piece of shit sister conned and manipulated ME! I thought I had outwitted her all these years. I assassinated our father after it became clear that his policies would destroy the Tomoshibi. They were apart of MY kingdom and I was trying to keep a path clear for Sana but that whore denied me. I killed my father so I could have the woman I wanted. No idea it was the little girl I should have waited for. You were beautiful and I strangled the life right out of you as Sana took her last breaths. You were half corporeal and belonged to a dog! I fell in love with Nia a century later. Now there is some of the truth. Killing you and killing Nia were the worst things I have ever done.” He said stepping back.
 
“Maec, stop please. Please stop!” Asuna cried out.
 
“What?” He snarled.
 
“Who started this bizarre relationship between you and her?” She asked.
 
“I did. She was irrationally in love with me and I could not control her. I tried to kill her and failed. I used the lure of my body to keep her in line. Now you know. Rot.” He said trying to phase out.
 
The damn female was keeping him here and she forced herself to stand. He was astonished she was fighting the powerful draught and she fell against him. She wrapped her arms around him and began to kiss him and he snarled into it. He allowed himself the weak moment to taste and kiss her passionately as he held in his arms the woman he did love now. He clutched her to him tightly and his hands became buried in her hair and he knew the healer was near.
 
“I go.” He whispered in her ear.
 
“Sleepy.” She whispered.
 
“Then sleep. You will wake up stronger and I will regret this. I will regret doing this forever but it will not be Sanra that wins. By our gods forgive me but I love you.” He said kissing her throat.
 
She groaned out as he sank his fangs in and she swooned as he lowered them both to their knees. He laid her down and she was gone in sleep. He phased out moments before Nobu and Ishin both came in. Hideaki was knocked out and Asuna was laid out on the floor with her yukata half open. There was a bowl that Nobu used to mix medicines and it was stained with blood and some had spilled on the floor. Asuna's yukata was spotted with blood and Ishin snarled.
 
“What the hell?” Ishin growled.
 
Nobu listened and her breathing was deep as if in sleep and not a death sleep.
 
“My lord! Someone healed her. Look at this.” Nobu said in surprise.
 
The was a note but not any language he knew. He stared at their mate and she was going to be okay. Nobu went about cleaning her up and eventually Naraku returned as well. She slept on and eventually Hideaki woke up too. Her color was high and Hideaki had hope that soon, very soon they could finally obliterate Sanra tr'Awnhi.