Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Chronicles of the Moon ❯ Hurdles of Self Destruction ( Chapter 26 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.
 
A/n: Hibari goes home and faces one son of the Shouten king. Nveid and Iyo also return. Maec contemplates Nia and gives his enemy more what is needed to defeat another. Maec plans his own torture and revenge. Masanori and Asuna face each other after the ookami kumo discovers the truth. Powers out of control and Asuna briefly glimpses one who mirrors herself. Thank you for reading and please let me know what you think!
 
Hurdles of Self Destruction
 
Asuna was still sleeping and things were in an uproar in her family. Hibari had shared with Naraku and he had gone into hiding for the moment. His daughter was now back in the dragon lands and it had been a really long day. She had been up for over thirty-six hours and she fell into her bed. She had gluttoned herself in Hueco Mundo and she was snoring before she hit the futon. Ryunosuke felt her return and he went in search of her. He found her on their futon and he went about undressing her and he felt bad. She had not been back to the modern era and she had been with him constantly. Their issues were way behind them from when she had been turned Shouten. His knew about Mas but she always seemed to be here and she had not been with Byakuya in a while. He made up his mind and he was going to insist that she go and see him. She woke up a little and she saw his face.
 
“Worry does not suit your beautiful face mate.” She said grinning.
 
“I only worry about you.” Ryunosuke stated gently.
 
“No worries. You are beautiful my wonderful houshi.” Hibari groaned as he rolled her to her stomach.
 
“Not a houshi anymore Hibari.” He said and he rolled his eyes.
 
“I like to think you are. Sorry but I like it when you dress all formal. So fun to take it all off you.” She grinned into the head roll.
 
“Well my beloved I am thrilled you like to defile me as you put it. What about Byakuya? Do you see the Shouten?” He inquired as he massaged.
 
“Ito Ryunosuke! I am aware of my responsibilities but let me explain something to you now; until I know you are safe then I am not leaving. You were a houshi. What do you know of war?” She demanded.
 
“Very true my love but I tell you that I will be okay for a little while. You are not corporeal anymore and I promise that I have no doubt of your feelings or devotion to our family. We have three children now. You have given me a son and daughter of my own loins; do you have any clue how happy I am?” He asked then kissed her back.
 
“You are my everything. If it meant proving it to you everyday for eternity then I would do so.” She groaned as he worked her muscles perfectly.
 
“Luckily I do not require as such.” He smiled.
 
“No dragonesses whilst I am gone.” Hibari joked.
 
“Hibari.” Ryunosuke growled softly.
 
She rolled over onto her back and she saw her mate. He wore a male yukata in light grey and he had undressed her. She opened her thighs and his light hazel eyes wandered her form.
 
“Did you never even think lewd things when you were still a houshi?” She asked innocently.
 
“Huh?” He asked meeting her eyes.
 
“Silly boy. You are randy. Well did you?” His mate asked softly.
 
“I think perhaps occasionally I wondered what it was I had given up. I mean Ryuu was not celibate but he was by no means a whoremonger.” He said blushing.
 
“So big brother got to sink into hot, slickness and you only imagined it a little?” Hibari asked smirking.
 
“You are an evil onna. You are evil. Evil!” He growled softly as he climbed over her.
 
“What is Prince Ryunosuke going to do to me?” She asked amused.
 
“Hibari! Onna, you have turned me in a lecherous bastard.” He groaned as he began to attack her throat.
 
“Poor you. Your mate desires you. She wants you. She loves to see your face as you make love. Really love it when I get you cussing.” She tittered.
 
He groaned a little and he was so turned on at the moment. He was on his knees between her thighs and he pulled her onto his staff. It always felt so good and so perfect. Ryunosuke realized he was a mess and he took her longer and harder then he ever had. He loved her so much and he would be nothing but a void with his love.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She was back and she looked around. It felt so weird and she was in Modern Tokyo. She had a long list of calls to make and Hiroto was the biggest one. She smiled and her children were playing with Mizuki's at the moment. She had also called her Chichi. He had demanded dinner. She told him to come to the city and have it at her tavern. He growled and said fine. She was getting plates laid out on the table when the hanyou showed up and he stared at her.
 
“My memories are jumbled. What happened?” He demanded as he sat down.
 
“Haha was horribly injured. When I left she was still sleeping.” She explained.
 
“I do not remember because there is a paradox brewing or it just has not happened yet. Damn it Hibari.” He sighed.
 
“Chichi she lost the babes.” She said softly and took his hand.
 
Naraku's face fell and he stared at her as if she had punched him.
 
“Lost? Pardon me? Was she battling?” He asked in a horrendous angry growl.
 
Several patrons looked over and she looked sad.
 
“Chichi, Sanra shape shifted and she did things. She felt the babe in Haha and ripped it from her womb.” Hibari stated gently.
 
He looked sick and he realized what it was she was saying so delicately. He got up and he practically stumbled.
 
“Hideaki and I went after her. He has powerful yoki Chichi. He drowned her with his fang.” She said quickly.
 
“Sanra hates me! Sanra wants to subjugate me!” Naraku said in pain.
 
“She hates Haha too because Maec wants her. I know how these bastards think, remember?” She asked.
 
“I have to go. Call Mizuki and I want the entire history on this Hideaki. Family tree, EVERYTHING!!” He snarled.
 
Naraku left her tavern and she looked sad. She had to get into Soul Society later and she went about greeting her patrons and she hugged the old man named Kanda. She walked into her office and she sat down to look at the books. Mizuki and Karu had helped her run the place and things were okay. She might see if Hiroto would do it as well and she pondered. She felt cold and it seeped into her very core and she jumped up. Arturo was there and his face looked impassive and frigid. She had shoved her feelings for him away back when she had become pregnant with Reia. She had loved him but she had wanted no man until she had met Ryunosuke.
 
“I felt your aura. I was killing a shinigami and I was quite surprised.” He said watching her with cold amber eyes.
 
“I only just returned. May I ask you something?” Hibari asked suddenly.
 
Her demeanor threw him and he nodded.
 
“Did you really live in Astana for a little while?” She inquired.
 
“I was a boy. It does not matter and I hate the Shouten.” He said coldly.
 
“Yet you are half.” She stated.
 
“This is asinine! I will not answer more questions about my past. I am concerned with my present. You sicken me! I want to see my daughter.” Arturo stated in anger.
 
“She does not know you.” Hibari said softly.
 
“Of course not! Her whore mother has kept her from me.” He hissed as she tried to move around him.
 
She was grabbed by the neck and she hissed as he slammed her down chest first on her desk. He was a powerful son of a bitch and he knew all her true power now.
 
“Did you marry him?” He asked in his heavy accent.
 
“Who?” She demanded.
 
“Mas! Your maker. I should kill him for turning you.” He said coldly.
 
“Arturo stop!” Hibari snarled in anger.
 
“I will see my daughter slut! If you want to know my full name it is Arturo Ruwon Plateado tr'Awnhi. I was named in part for my bastard father. I hate him. I hate his version of love and I hate his family. So know the truth that I may be half Shouten but I would rather be hollow!” He snarled in her ear.
 
“You think violence will get me to see your way?” She hissed against the desk.
 
“Emotions and love did nothing but make you run like a scared little brat.” Arturo scoffed.
 
She managed to break his hold and turn. She was panting from the exertion and she growled at him in fury. Hibari threw herself against him and they smashed into a filing cabinet. She was a mess as her striking hands were deflected and he knocked her backwards till she hit the floor. There was pounding on the door and he stared down at her with those cold amber eyes. Arturo had come to hate her and he had been plotting and planning very carefully how to take back his daughter. She was breathless and her lips parted as he stared down at her. Profound want hit him and wound through his gut. Self loathing wormed its way through him too as he realized he still had tender feelings for her. This woman had destroyed his heart that had thawed after his long imprisonment. Hibari actually heard his mind and she was horrified. She pushed herself up and kissed him. He was stunned and she ignored the pounding on the door and he must have done something to block it she realized. Arturo made a nasty sound and shoved her away.
 
“Do not think to use your whorish ways on me now. You are nothing more then just another Shouten to me.” He said cruelly.
 
“I was afraid.” She admitted
 
“Obviously. Unfortunately for you that you are a powerful woman. You have ways to keep me from my child. I told you from the beginning that I wanted her. She was my child and you let another man raise her. He had no right! I did not abandon you; you left me.” He said in anger.
 
“Every time I had a taste of happiness something ripped it away. When I realized I had Reia; I did not want her ripped from me. I wanted something that was mine. I wanted my own baby and if it meant leaving you then so be it!” She cried.
 
“Again you state the obvious. I thought more of you. I was in love with you!” He snarled.
 
“Right! The great Arturo Plateado. The Vasto Lordes; the self made Arrancar. You are so full of shit! You are born idiot. You are born of Maec tr'Awnhi and Caridad Plateado. You are a powerful jack ass cause your parents were something. You like to act so fucking noble when all you did was lie to me!” Hibari said narrowing her eyes.
 
“I lied about exactly where I came from but I am a Vasto Lordes and I consider myself Arrancar. You can say what you like but I did not lie about my feelings.” Arturo snapped.
 
They stared at the other in fury and anger and she leaned forward. She kissed him again and he again shoved her away. Hibari jerked him forward by the back of the neck and invaded his mouth. She pulled him against her and it was so suddenly very hot. She shoved his Arrancar jacket open and exposed his pale chest. He was lean and she was consumed with need. She also felt weak. She phased them both to Hueco Mundo and he was actually stunned to see her power. She flattened him on the sand and Arturo groaned as her hot mouth wrapped around his flat nipple.
 
“Hibari! Do not do this. I will not back away again.” He groaned.
 
“Shut up!” She growled as she phased his white hakama pants away.
 
It really hit him that she was indeed Shouten and she wrapped her hand around what made him male. He cursed softly in Spanish and the idea that this powerful woman was taking him made him very dizzy indeed. This was the Hibari he knew had always been dormant. This strong, proud and beautiful woman was now unleashed and he arched under her ministrations. She sought his neck as she pumped his cock and she sank her fangs in. He suppressed every bit that made him Shouten and he groaned out harder as she drank his blood.
 
“Amante! Fuck me. Oh Gods. Fuck me.” He said suddenly in a growl.
 
She lifted her mouth that was stained dark from his almost black blood. She stared at his face and he was panting out hard. He looked absolutely delicious as he begged. Hibari phased her own clothes away and his gaze became hungry. She climbed into his lap and he yelled out. They moved against the other harshly and in frenzy. She nipped at his fingers that just touched her and sought to just feel. He fell to his back in the sand and thrust his hips up and she yanked his Arrancar mask away. His palms cupped and tweaked her nipples as she rode him and he was seeing stars. Hibari was rotating her hips harder and she was verging on a massive high. She had lied to herself. She had lied to keep her own emotions safe. Arturo jerked her forward and hungrily devoured her breasts and sucked at them with abandon.
 
“More! Ok Kami please harder.” She cried and whined as he growled at her chest.
 
Arturo lost his mind completely and he bit her nipple. The coiling in his belly was unleashed and her walls clamped down on him. Spasms of raw pleasure hit them both and she screamed out. His breath left him and he crushed her in his arms. It lasted so long and it had been so powerful. He rasped out as his body finished jerking inside of her and she was groaning softly. He was speechless and he had just fucked like a wild animal in the desert. Even the normal hollows would sometimes give it up and fornicate like this but it was all base instinct and need.
 
“Arturo?” She groaned softly.
 
“Yes?” He asked in his strange accent.
 
“You have someplace I am sure. Take us there.” Hibari said in his ear.
 
“My mask.” He groaned out as he shifted under her.
 
She held out her hand and willed it back. Too good. It felt too good and he was rasping still.
 
“Open your mind.” She said seductively in his ear.
 
He imagined the dwelling he had deep within Hueco Mundo. He stayed near the desert edge simply to avoid other Shouten. She phased them still connected and he cried out when the appeared on his simple bed. Arturo wanted to loose himself and he leaned her back. His jade colored hair fell around his face as he began to pull back and push into her. She was dissolving into euphoria and it was so beautiful. He could feel instincts rear that he had shut away for so long.
 
“Hibari! Damn I need, I want to taste you.” He begged as he thrust harder.
 
She gave him her wrist and he began to kiss and suck along the exposed veins. It was so hot and passionate the way he did so. Arturo fought his desires but he felt his slightly pointed teeth and he sank them in. She yelped underneath him and she was mindless. Her blood left him staggering. He began to drink like a starved man and he was licking and suckling her wrist like it was liquor. His actions threw her into one long and massive release. Hibari was moaning and screaming as he still moved within her center and drank from her wrist. She was so delicious and so still freakishly tight. His last thrust hit her perfectly and she blacked out under him. He dropped her wrist and held onto her as he pumped his seed into her and he cried out as he did so. Arturo did not want to love her anymore but he did. He hated what she had done and he fell asleep having spilled blood like this for the first time in well over a thousand years.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She woke up and he was on his side of the bed. She sat up and she had done the deed with Reia's biological father. Hibari felt as though she should feel bad but she did not. Reia knew her biological father was not Ryunosuke. She had told her daughter that they had disagreed. She had not lied to her daughter and she had told her that she had fallen in love with Ryu and that her Chichi was a very busy man but he did see her from afar. Arturo would be surprised but she had not bad mouthed him. She slipped from the bed and he barely woke up.
 
“Run away. Run like a scared little girl again.” He said cruelly.
 
“Sure.” She snapped.
 
She phased a silk dressing gown on and she phased into her apartment in Tokyo. She got dressed and she went upstairs to Mizuki's apartment. She knocked on the door and her sister let her in.
 
“Chichi called.” She muttered.
 
“And?” Hibari asked.
 
“Hideaki? I do not even know where to begin to look.” She groaned as she pointed to her home desk.
 
“Sorry Zuki. Sanra did something horrid to Haha. Chichi is pissed. I need Reia for a little bit.” She said.
 
“She slept in the twins' room.” She yawned as she went to get her niece.
 
She saw Renshou and waved at him. He nodded to her and bowed his head.
 
“Where is Soren?” She asked smiling.
 
“Still asleep. Karu got up early to go to the office. That man works way too much.” He said rolling his eyes.
 
“You like him.” Hibari smirked.
 
“I am bound to him. I should like him.” Renshou snorted.
 
“No. I mean like like him.” She said smiling.
 
“Only within the confines of this relationship.” He growled.
 
“Yeah yeah. Preaching to the choir buster. I am Shouten remember?” She grinned at him widely.
 
He picked up his coffee and made a face at his sister in law. He walked back into his bedroom which also happened to be Mizuki's as well. Reia was nearly six now and she was lovely. She was a petite girl and had Arturo's coloring.
 
“Hai Haha?” She asked rubbing her eyes.
 
“Do you wish to meet someone?” Hibari asked.
 
“Hai.” She said blushing.
 
“Well we go to Hueco Mundo.” She said smiling.
 
“I go to see my birth Chichi? Will my real Chichi get mad?” Reia asked.
 
“No. Ryunosuke is too good. Arturo wants to see you really bad and he is not busy right now.” She said taking her hand.
 
Hibari looked up and Mizuki's mouth had dropped open.
 
“Sorry sis. I will explain later.” She said phasing out.
 
“Holy shit!” The eldest daughter of the dark hanyou said.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ///////////////
Reia looked around and made a face.
 
“It is the desert.” She said sadly.
 
“Hai I know.” Hibari stated.
 
Hibari actually knocked on the door to give him time in case he was still asleep. He answered his door and he narrowed his eyes. Arturo was stunned and Hibari stood there and waited.
 
“Hello Chichi Arturo Plateado.” Reia said bowing.
 
“She knows of me.” He whispered.
 
“Hai. I have to check on my business but did you not say you had plenty of time to spend with her?” Hibari asked.
 
She prayed and hoped he would try and respect what she had told their child. Arturo could not fathom her change in attitude. After what had happened the night before; he had no clue of anything. She stepped back and bowed as she met his eyes.
 
“Will you bring her back to me tonight in the living plane? Her brother and sister are little and they like to have their big sister read to them.” Hibari stated.
 
He nodded and she phased out. He was left to actually spend some quality time with his only child and thoughts raced through his mind. She was not that hateful anymore. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx
Hibari had surprised Byakuya and it had been down right passionate. Hisana had spent the better part of her early months with her father but it had been safer that way. She was back at the tavern and she was closing up shop and she had to get Kanda moving like normal. She had taken a few breaks to drink some Shouten blood but she now kept some blood in the fridge and sipped on it throughout her shift. She had learned her powers beautifully and she was not like Iyo. She could kill a Shouten with no problem. Hibari felt no guilt and she was finally back at her apartment. She stepped in and she saw Reia on the couch asleep and Arturo was sitting in the dark as she slept.
 
“Well hello.” She said surprised.
 
“Surprised I can keep my word?” He asked in a sarcastic voice.
 
“I do not want to fight with you. I was a ninny, okay? I had been mated before and I was pregnant. I was mated to a mortal named Kenim. Before World War One happened; the Russians and Japanese mortals fought a war. Kenim felt as though he had to fight. I was pregnant with our son. He was killed in battle and I went to retrieve his body. They attacked me with bayonets and they assumed I was mortal too. I lay there as they raped me and tortured me. I nearly bled out and I swore; I swore that I would not fight another Kamis damn war. I was tired of fighting the Shouten and the mortals alike. That is what I felt when I met you. When I had met you I had not been with anyone in more then forty years. I was celibate and I ran my little tavern for supes. You and Yumichikia showed up and my life went to crazy. Then I found I was pregnant with her. It was all messed up and I did not know how to react. I went from nothing to ninety miles an hour flat in no time. I panicked.” She said in explanation.
 
“Forty years?” He asked stunned.
 
“You had not been around anyone in over a thousand so what is the difference?” Hibari asked.
 
“I assumed you ran because you were a coward and because I cared for you. I assumed since you knew what I was that somehow I was unworthy of you.” Arturo said meeting her eyes.
 
“I ran because I was a coward and because you cared for me but not because of the reason you think. I ran because to feel again frightened the hell out of me. I had lost so much the first time and I have seen my siblings loose too. I did not want to hurt anymore.” She said softly.
 
She went to a sideboard and poured sake. She brought him a little cup and he eyed her. She downed hers and he suddenly downed his. He stood up and he gently trapped her face first against the wall.
 
“You opened this back up Hibari. I will not leave again. You opened this wide open and I will not give up Reia or her madre. Do not think you can run again.” Arturo said heavily in her ear.
 
“Not sure what I was doing but Kami.” She said breathing harder.
 
Hibari suddenly phased them and they were in the bedroom. He was still pressed into her back and she gasped softly.
 
“You want me.” Hibari said huskily.
 
“Yes. I want you. I want you always.” He said growling.
 
She was hot and Hibari had to concentrate hard to phase clothing away. He groaned and her Shouten abilities made him realize what it was he shut away. She rolled over and he pulled her to the edge of the bed. Arturo was groaning softly because he did not want to risk waking his daughter. Hibari was more open and flowered under him. Loosing her corporeal life had made her wanton and freer. It was intoxicating how their bodies melded and he was rasping. He saw her getting close; so close and he was as well. He strove to reach a shared climax which was ecstasy in its own right. Hibari grabbed Arturo's pale ass cheeks and he gasped out harshly as it did hit them. He sank his short fangs into her throat this time and she made a gasping moan as she seized up underneath him. He hated how good she tasted and how much he wanted more. She grabbed his wrist time and fed herself. He collapsed against her and groaned more.
 
“I do not need blood.” He rasped.
 
“I do.” She grinned as she licked her lips.
 
“You have changed quite a bit.” He observed.
 
“You think? I guess so. You really hate your Shouten part. I hated it at first then I figured out how to have really nifty sex.” Hibari grinned.
 
“I do not explore that side.” He yawned and he stretched out beside her.
 
“Maybe you should just a little. It is awesome in some ways.” She smiled widely and she sat up.
 
“No.” Arturo growled.
 
“Okay. I was just saying. Do you need food?” She asked.
 
“No.” He said pulled her to sit astride him.
 
“What do you eat?” She demanded.
 
“Other hollows.” He admitted.
 
“That is okay. I eat Shouten.” Hibari stated grinning widely.
 
“I like that.” Arturo said actually smiling.
 
His face lighted up and her breath caught. She was captivated by his smile and she leaned over and whispered in his ear.
 
“Shall I tell how I killed Sanra in this era?” She asked.
 
“Please.” He nodded.
 
“I beheaded her.” She said running her hands over chest.
 
She watched his eyes shut and he took a deep breath.
 
“I wish I could have seen it.” Arturo muttered.
 
“Arturo? Will you close your eyes?” Hibari asked.
 
He looked at her funny but nodded. He shut them. He felt the weight lighten on his pelvis and he looked around. She had phased out and he knew she must still be around. Arturo got up on all fours to start trying to look for her and he knew suddenly where she was.
 
“Hibari! Get out of me!” He groaned.
 
She took his own length in hand and this onna had become wicked. She had his own hand pleasuring himself and he was gasping softly because she was gleefully exploiting his Shouten half. It was so odd for him to feel anything like this and it was so intimate. She was also delving in his mind but he could only feel what she was doing to his physical form let alone his memories. Hibari was astonished but he had been at Astana for several years when he was young but it was not widely known he was Maec's son because of his coloring and two because he was half Arrancar. It was only thought that the king had taken a strange interest in the boy and he had been an arrogant but proud little boy. His hollow hole had been barely there but he had one which was odd to her because Haruya did not. She made his hand move faster and he gasping in deep breaths. She was going to make him come hard she decided and he was slick with perspiration and Arturo threw his head back. He spilled and she became corporeal quickly. He was out of breath and he fell to his back. Hibari laved her tongue and all over his hand and his member. His citrine eyes were fevered as she met his and she smiled widely.
 
“You intruded.” He said breathlessly.
 
“Hai.” Hibari acknowledged.
 
“Did you enjoy seeing my memories?” Arturo tried to ask in an angry voice and it came out husky.
 
“Hai. Your mother knew who she had been. Do you not find that odd?” She said taking his hand in hers.
 
“So?” He asked looking away.
 
“I have a theory. I have no clue why but I bet your mother was in part a Shouten.” She stated squeezing his fingers.
 
“Hibari, you shunned me for over six years. Why should I share myself now?” He demanded sitting up.
 
“I was hoping to start fresh.” She said flatly.
 
“So you can betray me again? The sex is fantastic and I am a man. I should partake no?” Arturo demanded.
 
“I think I bared my soul jack ass. If that is not good enough for you then fine but I will not shatter my daughter.” Hibari growled.
 
“I need to think. Please sleep for now.” He sighed.
 
“Hai.” She stated rolling to her side.
 
He did not trust her and her change had waylaid him. The day he had spent with Reia had been wonderful. Arturo wanted his daughter but the past six years could not be forgotten entirely.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Iyo was watching her husband and he was saying something at this Kami forsaken cemetery. She did not speak or read Kazak but the tr'Awnhi were also taught Chinese she had discovered. He had discovered the burial site of his mother and he was saying prayers to her and she felt terrible. Hanaj had apparently been there as well and Parrow Besud had spoken with her nephew. She had not known that Nia had given birth as she had been so young herself. What had been a handicap in Nia had turned into beautiful eyes in her sons and Parrow had wept. Nveid felt badly and he sighed as touched the Kazak on the monument. His father had buried her with honors and her tomb was grand. It was as grander then his supposed mother's was. Iyo moved forward and she touched his shoulder and he looked at her.
 
“I hate him. I remember her face a little. She was beautiful Iyo. Poor Hanaj has no memories at all.” Nveid stated as he stood.
 
“I am sorry my love.” She said wrapping her arms around his waist.
 
“Come. We have children to feed.” He said smiling softly.
 
Nveid had to phase them out of Hueco Mundo and when they appeared back on the corporeal plane; he took that moment to kiss his wife. Much had been imparted to him through memories and he was up to speed as far as his life. He was just a much younger version of himself. Terrible things he would have done; he did not. Fate had her way though and it was another brother her mother killed. Iyo never said anything, there was no reason to. She had changed history. She was happy to have done it and she had the love of her life back. She was known as tr'Awnhi-Yamasaki Iyo. They now had four children and two were naturally his and two were Ulquiorra's children. Ataru had fathered a girl named Yumi. Nveid had named their daughter Selara. Keras and Tsutomu would want to see their sisters. Iyo wondered how he would act towards her and Nveid. Juria sent them back and growled at them to give her some time off. So Nveid phased them into Hueco Mundo first and he waited outside of Los Noches. She knew the shinigami palace well and she found the Fourth Espada's rooms easily. He had kept the twins for her and both boys launched themselves at her when they saw her phase in.
 
“Haha! Haha!” They said in unison.
 
“Hello! I am so happy to see you! Boys, say hello to Yumi.” Iyo said smiling sweetly.
 
“She looks kumo!” Tsutomu said astonished.
 
“Hai she is part kumo. Where is Chichi Ulquiorra?” She asked softly.
 
“Behind you.” She heard in a deadened tone.
 
The Fourth Espada stared at her dispassionately but there stood Iyo with a child that resembled him from another life. His shock was not evident and she let him take her and the six month old infant grabbed at him. He looked like her father. She squealed in happiness and he met her eyes.
 
“The kumo sired her.” He stated in his unlively tone.
 
“Hai. Ataru wished for her very much. Nveid sired a girl too; we named her Selara.” Iyo said very softly.
 
“Keras and Tsutomu? Please take your sister to the antechamber. We will go to the living plane momentarily.” He commanded.
 
“Hai sir!” Tsutomu said taking his baby sister.
 
After there was privacy he walked up to her and began to kiss her with repressed passion. She groaned softly and he was shocked to see a child. He knew by Grimmjow that the child sired by the youkai would smell the same as if sired by the Arrancar. Ulquiorra slowly kissed his way to her ear and he was husking.
 
“Where is Nveid?” He asked.
 
“Outside the palace. He wanted you to be able to see Yumi.” She said shutting her eyes.
 
“Do you have a dwelling?” He demanded.
 
“Hai. My old apartment. I still have it.” She groaned.
 
“I require Nveid and Iyo.” He said attacking her throat.
 
He nodded and he released her and they very carefully went to the children. They phased outside and Nveid saw Ulquiorra as the Arrancar. He was surprised but he said nothing else as he produced a garganta. They went through and they appeared in her old apartment. The children immediately went to a room that had many toys and they were put down in bed. Nveid had fed on hollows so he could stay corporeal and Iyo would do so later. Ulquiorra watched as they busied themselves and when the twin boys and twin girls were asleep; he slowly walked them both back towards Iyo's old bedroom. Nveid was blushing madly as the Espada came to him and looked him over.
 
“Remember. I remember as Ataru.” He said heavily.
 
“Yes.” He nodded feeling very flushed.
 
“Remember you and Iyo.” Ulquiorra murmured.
 
The Shouten prince was crushed in his grip and he groaned as lips were pried open. This being was very, very possessive and Nveid had spoken at length with Iyo about what to do about him. They could not deny him his daughter and son but now it seemed he would not be denied his loves of old. Iyo was astonished at how much Ulquiorra seemed to want her husband and he lifted his hand to beckon her over. He took his lips from Nveid's mouth and he was breathing hard.
 
“Want so much.” He mumbled in a suddenly heated tone.
 
“What do you want?” She asked softly.
 
“Both of you.” The Arrancar husked.
 
“We need to talk.” Nveid tried to say.
 
“No. I know your mind. You think this twisted. You cannot accept our care because you think somehow it is wrong.” Ulquiorra stated with a dispassionate tone.
 
“Not wrong but do you not have this Rishou and Erena to think of?” He demanded.
 
“You ask questions that need not be asked.” The black haired hollow said coldly.
 
Nveid was on his back on the bed and Iyo yelped. Ulquiorra stared down at him and his green eyes roved his form.
 
“My affections are split but there is deep affection. I will not be separated again. There was no remembrance before but now there is.” He said flatly.
 
Nveid shut his eyes as Ulquiorra slowly undid his tunic jacket and Iyo did not stop it because frankly she had come to enjoy this. She saw the number four and Nveid stared at it with anger and Iyo barely touched his clothing and it was gone.
 
“Iyo!” He snapped as he glared at her.
 
“Shush. I am here and we only want your happiness my darling; my love, my heart.” Iyo whispered.
 
Ulquiorra saw the grudging acceptance and he pressed his pale chest to the Shouten's sculpted one. He had much to teach his young lovers and he could teach them how to all share in each other at the same time. It was marvelous in his opinion and he began to use the prince's own piercings against him. Iyo did the same and Nveid became a blathering mess and a bunch of exposed nerves.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ///////////////
Nveid woke up slowly and Iyo was in arms and Ulquiorra was wrapped around her with his arm laid across them both. He truly had no preference and he enjoyed both of them equally. He boggled his mind and he found perverse pleasure in the acts. Nveid also knew he would not do any of this without his wife so he felt better.
 
“Your contemplation is no good.” The Espada growled from spot.
 
“I am sorry if it bothers you so. I do care very much for you but please remember that Iyo came back for me. Maybe I was worldlier then but I am still young.” Nveid growled.
 
Iyo woke up and she was watching them argue. She sighed as they seemed at odds.
 
“You were demanding and you took what you wanted which was Iyo.” Ulquiorra said smoothly.
 
Nveid gasped as his cock was handled and it was Iyo who did it. Her smile was captivating and the Fourth was also quite intrigued.
 
“What Nveid is saying is that we share children with you and you are apart of our lives but he also wishes for us to have time to ourselves. He wishes for us to be a couple besides a three. He also is saying he knows you have Erena and Rishou to worry about.” She said diplomatically.
 
“Hai. That is reasonable.” He nodded.
 
“You were a lawyer.” Nveid groaned.
 
“Hai and I was very good at my job. Now I am your wife and your lover.” She grinned.
 
Ulquiorra suddenly wrapped his mouth around him and he was in bliss. Iyo moved to his mouth and began to kiss him wickedly and poor Nveid Besud tr'Awnhi became at their mercy.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asuna eyes flew open suddenly and she felt good. She sat up and looked around and Hideaki grabbed her in a bear hug.
 
“Kami! You have been asleep for two weeks!” He said in shock.
 
“Do me a favor; stab me.” Asuna stated.
 
“Pardon me?” Hideaki asked horrified.
 
“Hai.” She nodded.
 
Asuna found a knife and she cut herself deeply. Hideaki made a noise and she ported to the in between. She was bleeding and she found Lei and Yhea right away. They were fine and in fact they were shocked.
 
“By the Kamis it worked!” She grinned.
 
“What the hell are you doing?” Lei demanded.
 
“It worked! It worked! Did Yung get the note?” Asuna asked.
 
“What note?” He asked shocked.
 
She ported back to Nobu's infirmary and she began going through his things. She found the note and she ported back with Hideaki in tow. She went in search of Yung and he was visiting with Hanaj who in turn dropped his jaw.
 
“Yung! Read this please.” She said handing him the note.
 
Yung took it and recognized Maec's writing. His brows knitted together as he read the directions and ingredients.
 
“This is a shielding potion and spell but it is permanent. Why would he do this?” Yung asked stunned.
 
“There are things I have discovered but release your kemuri. Come on! Do it!” She smirked.
 
Yung slashed at her with his kemuri and only his claws dug in. The shoki did nothing and his jaw dropped. Hanaj as well was stunned.
 
“My father did this? Why?” He asked shocked.
 
“Sanra! He wants her dead and gone. He said something about spirit particles. Is that how we destroy her permanently?” Asuna asked.
 
“Doing that is difficult. We are ether beings and if you destroy us in our true form; there is no moving forward or back, there is only oblivion.” Yung said astonished as he thought.
 
“What did he say Asuna?” Hanaj demanded.
 
“Hanaj, I was very out of it. I was in severe pain. I must go. I need to find Naraku.” She said quickly kissing Hideaki, Hanaj, and Yung.
 
She ported out and she was in Astana. She did not know which Maec she would get but she had to find him. Asuna masked herself and she slipped into his chambers. He was in his room and he was staring at the landscape out of a massive window.
 
“Maec.” She whispered.
 
“You are a fool.” Maec said in a toneless voice.
 
“I need more information.” Asuna stated.
 
“I told you that was all you got Isha. You think me a fool? You think I will trust you?” He said in a colder tone.
 
She moved and she was at his feet and she stared up at his brown eyes. He stared down at her and had to reach him.
 
“Maec do not shut yourself off please.” She begged.
 
“I am still your enemy.” Maec growled at her.
 
Asuna moved to him and he was getting colder and shut off more. She ran a hand over his bared chest and she was praying to get the side of him that had fathered Takeo and had come to her rescue.
 
“Maec.” She said holding his jaw.
 
“You play a dangerous game Asuna. You play a very dangerous thing here. Because I did what I did does not mean I do not have my own agenda.” He said staring at her eyes.
 
“I believe you but I also believe that there is much you do not say. Was Caridad Plateado the hollow form of Nia?” She asked softly.
 
“Leave me alone!” He snarled.
 
“Maec.” Asuna whispered.
 
“Leave Isha!” Maec said getting furious.
 
She refused to move and she lowered her mouth. Her kiss was so fucking tender and he hissed against her lips. He grabbed her and held her to him as he invaded her mouth. It made him want and he was trembling as she deepened it. He ripped his mouth away and his breathing was harsh.
 
“Yes. Caridad was Nia's hollow. You know hollows are more then one soul. When they become Arrancar they have taken in so many.” He said in a grieved tone.
 
“So Arturo, Hanaj, and Nveid?” She asked softly.
 
“They are all in a way sons of Nia.” He said in a tortured tone.
 
“Arturo has no idea does he?” She asked softly.
 
“No. I never got the chance. She was murdered by Sanra. Isha stop! Stop it please!” He begged as pain overwhelmed his heart.
 
She stood up and lost her yukata and his eyes were fevered. Asuna saw who he could have been and she pulled him up. His mouth clashed against hers and she worked his silk pants down. Maec was trembling and he laid her back against his bed and she was here because she wished it. He kissed along her throat and she had taken in so much of his blood during his stunt. He took her slowly and it made him loose it further they way the joined. She groaned for him and called his name. Maec was drowning in sensation and he wanted so badly to join her in binding but he again knew it was stupid and a death sentence. She was seizing up under him as he thrust hard and Maec tr'Awnhi was becoming a mess.
 
“Isha let me go.” He moaned softly.
 
“No. She will die. I will keep my promise.” She whispered as she lifted her head.
 
Sweat dripped down her face and off of her nose. Maec was trying to hold back and he felt her body tighten on him. He gripped her hands in his and his cry of release was mournful. She quivered around him and Maec was lucid. She intended much and he lay against her as he poured what felt his whole soul into her.
 
“What else do you want Isha? You are wiley my love. You are here to fill your luscious brain with information. There are many, many things that I have done. You will never be able to forgive them and I will not even try to explain.” He whispered.
 
“I am not asking for a declaration of your sins. I am asking for information so I may formulate a plan to destroy your sister for all time. You and I will deal with other matters later. I will bring Takeo to you this evening.” She said shutting her eyes.
 
“Pardon?” He asked suddenly looking at her shocked.
 
“I want this man. This one here and not the one filled with madness. Shut the other side away.” She begged.
 
He bristled but his beautiful adversary was giving him access to his heir. Nia had been special with her abilities but Asuna was just a plain powerhouse. Sanra was his equal as well and her demented mind was pretty bad. It made him sick at times but she had things she did and could do that were special unto her. Maec was still within Asuna and he met her eyes. He suddenly moved again and she groaned. Maec rolled on the bed and her chest heaved as he guided her hips. He used to love to watch Nia as she would shatter. He watched her as she was loosing her composure.
 
“So lovely. Isha come! Please. Let me feel you grip me.” He whispered in a passionate tone.
 
This creature made her tremble and by the Kamis she wished he could stay like this. He was damn talented at this and his hands felt everywhere. He sat up and kissed her violently and so thoroughly that she did shatter for him. He again made the wounded noise as he came hard. He held the back of her head and watched her as she still trembled.
 
“Hate me later. Truce for now?” He asked in a heavy whisper.
 
“It is our truce Maec. The others will not abide it.” Asuna whispered back.
 
“All I need is a truce with you. The others mean nothing.” Maec stated.
 
She glared at him and she slowly climbed off of him. His attitude was still belittling and he watched her dress.
 
“Does my essence run down your thighs?” He asked in a heavy tone.
 
“Hai. I need a bath.” She sighed.
 
“Come Isha. We Shouten do bathe.” He said rising.
 
She was watching him for any treachery and he led her into a steaming room. There was heated pool and he slipped into it and he watched her.
 
“Come my dear. If I was going to stab you or something then I would have done so already.” He said rolling his eyes.
 
“I apologize Maec but your track record is that of a maniac.” She said stepping down.
 
“Yes, I suppose you will see it that way. So shall we start with the insults?” Maec demanded.
 
“No. I want you to tell me about Nia.” She said gently.
 
“Why? I loved her. She died because I killed her.” He said coldly.
 
“Maec, you are being difficult. Please!” Asuna asked in a temper.
 
“I thought I had been in love with Sana. I had been in lust with her. She was an entrancing creature but Nia was different. Nia just was special. Nia was so amazingly beautiful and she was the first Shouten woman I joined with in our ether forms. She was not afraid to put me in my place so to speak and she would tell me when she was displeased. If she did not like my policies she raised hell. I loved her intelligence and her gentleness. She was pure when I met her and I took her purity and she freely gave me her heart. She was night blind and I was so damn protective of her. She used to get so angry because I was. She would yell at me for treating her like a doll and I told her that she was more precious to me then my crown.” He said shutting his eyes.
 
“Maec, you were convinced that she somehow betrayed you. Sanra convinced you and her to distrust the other. Your nature lends you to distrust as it is.” She said gently.
 
“You are thinking I am incapable of feeling that for anyone else? I assure you Isha that you have my obsession. I am possessive and mean spirited. My wives knew they were brood mares but well kept mares. You and Nia have been my passions in my life. So what do you have to say for that?” He demanded.
 
He moved on her suddenly and he leaned her chest first against the side of the pool. His hand was toying with her clit and she was groaning softly.
 
“Shall I tell you what I used to do to Nia that drove her out of her skull?” He husked.
 
“What?” Asuna whimpered out.
 
“I freely took her in ether form. I took her from within often and you know me; I prefer the nasty, corporeal sex and often. You know what would drive Sanra ballistically out of her mind?” He smirked evilly.
 
“What?” She asked gasping as he massaged her with wonderful pressure.
 
“I am going to see to it in fact. She is convinced herself she can turn the halfling. He is a nasty piece of work too. She said something about knowing his mortal form?” He said working her clit faster.
 
“Hai! Maec let me come. Let me release!” She snarled out.
 
“Well my current ally, we are going to make certain you can still carry a child. That whore tore one away so let us beget you.” He husked in her.
 
She snapped and trembled for him. He knew this would not last. His desires would war against hers but by the Gods of the Circle, he would work her and enjoy the only other woman he loved in his life. Thoughts of making his bitch sister insane with hate was making him thrilled.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
His sons had been here and he was shocked. There were flowers on her grave monument and his brown eyes held in his pain.
 
“There is no forgiveness and I expect none but I will help destroy her. I should have found a way sooner Nia. I should have believed you.” He whispered touching her name.
 
Maec stepped back and his mind was wholly on what to do to stop Sanra and how to make her loose her damn head. She was obsessed with him and so he would work her too. He had narrowed down the time frame of this mortal and he had read up on the man. He was a character and downright worth watching. He would have to trick his lover into going back but that was easy. She had allowed him to visit his son and he had wept over him. Maiell was so handsome and perfect in his eyes. Sanra would have had a fit. He loved this child and it killed him that he was not with him.
 
The Shouten king phased in whilst she was outside the barrier and he startled her. Asuna saw his face and he was up to something. He put his finger under her chin and slowly walked her backwards.
 
“What are you doing here?” She demanded in anger.
 
“Afraid someone will figure out your little duplicity?” Maec asked almost amused.
 
“Maec!” She growled.
 
“Relax Isha. I only wish to touch you.” He smirked as he began to kiss her neck.
 
Her mouth opened and she groaned softly. He held the back of her head and he whispered lewd things in her ear. Her face turned red and he chuckled softly.
 
“You are nasty.” She growled.
 
“Yes but it is so enjoyable.” He laughed.
 
He kissed her mouth and he made certain to kiss her for some time. Slowly she sagged in his arms and he grinned.
 
“So trusting my dear but this time no harm. You are more open to be ripe and I want Sanra's wrath.” He said as he phased them out.
 
It took maneuvering and threats on his part but he stepped out of the in between in Mongolia and he phased to Japan. It looked much the same and he was very bored already. He set her beneath a tree and he phased out. He waited for some time but these woods were supposedly his hunting grounds so to speak. This mortal was a thief and he waited for her to awaken but the man showed up first.
 
“Well koi!” Onigumo grinned as he found her unconscious yet again.
 
Maec watched and he picked her up. He looked at her with a nasty little smirk and he followed him some distance. The thief slowly undid her hanfu and he lifted her arm and he noticed her hair ornaments. He smirked as he plucked them from her lush silver mane and he stripped her from the silks. Asuna woke up and she was covered in a quilt and she was by a fire. She stared at the beautiful eyes of Onigumo and she growled out.
 
“Maec!” She snarled out.
 
“No koi. Onigumo.” He grinned as he came over to her.
 
“No, I mean I was brought here by Maec. Damn him.” Asuna said looking around.
 
“Well since you are here.” He said licking his lips.
 
“No!” She snarled in annoyance.
 
“I don't like that word. Sorry lover but you're going to have to deal with me being within you.” Onigumo stated brazenly.
 
She went to move and he was on her fast. She shut her eyes as he slid in her deeply. He was naked as well and he pressed his chest into her back.
 
“So good. You feel so damn good. Like when I fuck you hard koi?” He growled out.
 
“Not that word. Hate when you say that. Kami hai!” Asuna groaned out.
 
“I can love you and still want to fuck you. Surprised? Surprised that I say that word? Well I am able to feel something when I dream and I love you. You are also part inu and you need this like this.” He grinned wildly.
 
He was thrusting so hard and she was seeing red immediately. She clawed the ground and she was lost she knew. This man could just touch her and she was molten.
 
“Why'd I feel rage? What was the anguish and pain?” He demanded through clenched teeth.
 
“Nothing.” She cried out.
 
“Nothing? You lie! Koi you will tell me or you will be begging and not finishing.” He threatened.
 
She damn near screamed and she saw the faint ripple and movement of a wraith. She mouthed Maec and the kinky bastard was watching.
 
“You got me with pup.” She cried out.
 
“So why are you not so?” Onigumo demanded.
 
“Battle. Onna wants you and she hates. She killed our pup.” She whimpered.
 
Onigumo grabbed her hair and gently arched her throat as he moved within her.
 
“My koi! Let go.” He commanded.
 
She felt a faint pull on her yoki and she screamed out. He grunted softly as he let himself spill inside her. Asuna fell to her side and he was not done by far. She knew without a doubt he would take her several times before collapsing himself.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ///////////////
She woke up and someone was between her thighs. Asuna's eyes widened and she groaned out. She looked down and there appeared nothing. She arched a little and Onigumo was sleeping heavily. Maec was being a kinky, nasty jerk and giving the ningen a run for his money. She had no clue he could do this and still be in his ether form. Her ningen lover came awake and she was gasping and thighs quivered. He watched her arch and he knew something or someone was there and Asuna squirmed.
 
“What's going on koi?” He asked licking his lips.
 
“Kami! Oh Kami. Wraith.” She groaned out.
 
“Here now?” Onigumo asked trying to feel between her thighs.
 
“Hai. It is Maec.” She breathed harder as he sucked ruthlessly on her clit.
 
“What's he doing?” Onigumo asked a small grin spread on his face.
 
“What?” Asuna gasped.
 
“Hai. What's the ghost doing?” He chuckled.
 
“Suckling my clitoris.” She said sharply.
 
“Nice. I tell you what ghostie. Make her all nice and ready for me, hmm?” He asked thin air.
 
Maec snorted in her mind and she arched off the ground. He possessed her body and she jerked her head to stare at him.
 
“You want a show mortal?” Maec asked with her lips.
 
“So you can take people over?” The thief asked intrigued.
 
“Oh yes I can. Asked if you want a show.” She growled softly.
 
He nodded and Maec was being argued with in her head. He used her own hand to begin touch her own nub and her own pearl. Onigumo had to admit it was erotic to watch as her breathing became labored as he worked her. Maec was also causing her brain to erupt in pleasure. Asuna was mumbling in rapid Japanese and Onigumo was entranced. She was begging for completion. She begged him to either drag her into her spiritual form and or just make her see her end. Maec was being cruel; he prolonged her mental agony as her fingers guided by him, thrust in and out of her opening. Maec suddenly got inspired and a grin broke out on her face. She sat up and shoved Onigumo back. The Shouten released her when she sank down him. Asuna's mouth opened and he mentally let her go as well and she was rasping in and out as she lost control of her muscles. Onigumo had to roll them and he moaned as her whole body trembled underneath him. She screamed out and became incoherent. Maec chuckled across the way and Onigumo got his first look at the ether being and he was smirking.
 
“She is on overload mortal. Take her now and find yourself in ecstasy in moments. Such wonderful creatures succubus are. Turn their own power on them and they get all wild and yes, I am a kinky nasty bastard just like you.” Maec said licking his lips.
 
Onigumo did not think to ask as his lover was whimpering and screaming out as he moved. The creature was right and he was altered not long after. Maec watched her become lost in her empusae beast and she wore the mortal out. She crawled over to him and it was truly the sexiest thing.
 
“You need blood?” He purred.
 
“Hai!” She snarled.
 
“But you want daemon blood.” Maec asked brushing her lips with his thumb.
 
“You did this to us! We need more. Give us what we need! So hungry.” She snarled at him.
 
“You want to rip me open and drink me? Come get me.” He said licking his own lips.
 
He phased into Hueco Mundo and she followed behind him. She was absolutely stark naked and she wrapped her arm around his waist. She held onto him with tremendous strength and he thrilled at her prowess.
 
“Tear me open Isha. Take from me.” He growled.
 
She snarled as she sank her fangs into his neck and he shut his eyes. Asuna was drinking him in and he was gasping as the feeling was pure bliss. This was such a difference for them both and she lifted her fangs and sucked in her breath.
 
“Lay down.” She growled.
 
“Really? Are you my master now Isha?” He smirked.
 
“Hai. This moment hai. You have done enough. Do it now!” She said shoving him.
 
Asuna only wanted to feel him and he smirked the whole time until she ripped his ku style pants from him. She was being ruthless and she made him arch off the sand. She was physically touching his prostate and she began to tongue his cock. His eyes rolled back and the burn and need began in earnest. When she mounted him and rocked back and forth; he lost it totally. She was denying him nothing but his end. She growled out pay back and when he did finally have the finale; it was glorious. It left him weak and he felt his chest constrict. He wished it would always be this but he knew she would turn on him faster then he would turn on her.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asuna stared at the wall of her bedroom in the in between near the Western Lands and she was feeling listless. Maec had slipped back and forth for several days whilst she was with Onigumo. It had been so incredible but now he was gone. She knew there was much he was not saying and knowing him; he had slipped back into his black and dark side. He probably was letting it eat him up and she stood up. She had not time for such nonsense and Maec slipping back and forth from sanity was the last thing she needed to worry about. She intended to stop Drostan and Sanra and she wondered if Maec really started the relationship. She bet he did not and knowing the whore; she had started something long before. She shuddered and she was sickened by the onna. She was in the West and she washing herself in an onsen when she felt hands on her shoulders.
 
“You stay busy.” She heard in her ear.
 
“Naraku!” She groaned as he kneaded her shoulders.
 
“Love to hear that on your lips koi. Remember to who you belong.” He said and he came into view.
 
Naraku's appearance changed from an inu into his ebony haired self. His long dark hair rippled down his back and he undid his navy haori and hakama.
 
“You are so gorgeous.” She said breath taken.
 
“Glad you think so.” He said slipping into the water.
 
Naraku jerked her forward and she gasped. He was influenced she could see by a half she had come to know all too well. It was Naraku but it was heavily dark in nature as he licked at her mouth.
 
“My koi. Did you enjoy our ningen hands on you?” He demanded.
 
“Hai.” Asuna mumbled as if in a trance.
 
“Smell decadent inu. Tell me what this heavenly scent is.” Naraku commanded as he only breathed against her mouth.
 
“Do not know.” She said trying to kiss him.
 
“Nuh uh. Tell me why this makes me wish to tie you down and lick you head to toes.” He said cupping her chin.
 
“Oh no.” She said shutting her eyes and sighing.
 
“Tell me.” He growled.
 
“Onigumo and I and we did that and shit!” She groaned in annoyance.
 
“This is what you smell like when you carry my child?” Naraku asked raising a brow.
 
“Hai.” She nodded.
 
“It is wonder you do not stay twenty four seven with my young.” He teased.
 
“Naraku!” Asuna sighed out.
 
“Hai? So lovely. Do you know what I wish my beautiful inu? Do you remember our first time?” He asked licking his lips slowly.
 
“Hai.” She nodded dumbly.
 
“You screamed out in such pleasure and pain as I took you. I need you now and I will not be gentle.” Naraku whispered passionately.
 
She was trembling for him and his words he had said the second time they had been together. She had to remember this was her hanyou from way back and she whined out as he made love to his mate.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Masanori stared at her badly scratched kanji in the tree and he smiled softly. He had not seen her in awhile and he wanted to wrap his arms around her. He really enjoyed holding her to his true form as it brought his bestial self such peace. He found her in the West and she was sleeping in a heap with her silks barely covering her. He was shocked and he neared her form.
 
“Asuna? Inu! Wake up! It is Masanori.” He said softly shaking.
 
“Sorry. So sorry.” She whimpered.
 
“Inu it is me. Wake up.” Masanori said gently.
 
“Sorry! Masanori so sorry.” She gasped coming awake.
 
She blinked and she realized she had been dreaming of Sanra's horrific attack. The man she referred to as her best friend was there in front of her and she looked away.
 
“Sorry? Why?” He whispered.
 
“Nothing. Bad dream.” Asuna said wiping her eyes.
 
“Nothing? Bad dream about me?” Masanori demanded making her look at him.
 
“Please do not. It has been rough going as of late.” She said standing.
 
“You swore to always be honest inu. If you had a dream I would like to know what it is that made you cry.” He said frowning.
 
“Leave it be, okay?” She growled.
 
“Oh you get to make the rules.” He snapped.
 
“Masanori! Kamis damn it I will not argue with you again over this. I just had this argument with you.” She cried.
 
“We did? What in that other era?” He demanded.
 
“Hai. We were good when I left, so leave it alone. I am okay and you are okay. So let us have a little privacy.” She said walking past him.
 
He watched her and something was not right. Something was terribly wrong and she was shaking as she tried to dress.
 
“Why are you shaking so damn bad. Let me see you.” Masanori growled.
 
He ripped her hanfu away and he saw a venom mark on her that had not been there before. He trembled and he met her eyes in disbelief. He immediately sank to his knees and he scented her and she grunted and he looked up at her. Her face was flooded in tears and he quickly stood up. He scented her sternum and there was nothing of him. Masanori stared at her face and her eyes bled red.
 
“What happened?” He asked with a pained look.
 
“I was attacked.” Asuna whispered.
 
“Did you have my babe?” He asked grabbing her shoulders.
 
“Hai.” She nodded and she dissolved into tears.
 
“Why? Who?” The ookami kumo asked in cracking voice.
 
“It was the Shouten named Sanra tr'Awnhi. She is a shape shifter. She felt her twin and she flooded me with kemuri.” She said breaking down.
 
Masanori heard in her mind and his eyes widened. His hands cupped her face and he made her look at him.
 
“She raped and tortured you? She killed my baby?” Masanori asked physically shaking.
 
“Stop!” She squeaked.
 
He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. She sobbed silently and he was a mess as well. He felt her pain. It startled him but she had wanted this babe badly. Loosing his daughter devastated her and he pulled away and stared at her face.
 
“Tell me.” He whispered softly.
 
“I wanted her. I wanted her more then I can ever say.” Asuna cried softly holding onto him.
 
“Why?” He asked utterly stunned.
 
“Because she was of you! She would have had you in her and I love you so much.” She admitted.
 
Masanori seemed confused for a second and just stared into nothing. He turned his eyes to hers and slammed his mouth to hers. She groaned and cried as he kissed her with need. Asuna was feeling too out of sorts and tried to extract herself from his arms. Masanori was volatile at the moment and he made his shoki cloud appear. He pulled her to him and they appeared in a burrow deep within a cavern.
 
“Why are you trying to run from me? Why do you try to get away?” Masanori demanded.
 
“Because it hurts too much. I see you and I am reminded of what I lost, okay?” Asuna whispered out.
 
“You cannot look at me right now? Why am I the last to know? Why did you not tell me?” He asked with a cracking voice.
 
“Because I could not find you!” She cried.
 
“I was in the Ryuku Islands. I thought you knew my patterns.” He stuttered.
 
“Masanori, I was in agony. I have truly never felt anything so painful in all my life. Dying was not even that horrible. If someone had come by and ended my life; I would have been grateful in that second.” She admitted.
 
“What exactly is kemuri?” He asked trying to reach for her.
 
“It is like volcanic ash but it is a shoki. It burns terrible and consumes with horrible quickness. She phased her hand into my womb and filled me with it.” She said barely able to speak.
 
His eyes widened at the description of what happened and bile flooded his mouth. He had to move away and throw up.
 
“How far along were you?” Masanori demanded in an emotional tone.
 
“Almost a month along.” She said beginning to weep again.
 
“Long enough to path. Oh Kamis my baby suffered. She suffered because of this monster?” He snarled.
 
Asuna could not take his pain and it was almost a physical thing. She was about to blindly port and Masanori grabbed her. He wept into her hair and Asuna could not stop her own emotions.
 
“How did she come about?” He asked painfully.
 
“I went to you after Naraku and I had a strange disagreement. It was not a fight but his ningen side was overpowering the whole of his mind and he overpowered me. He decided I needed to have his child and you were affected by the scent. I felt dirty and used as we talked but soon we were in your bed. It was perfection. It was just so loose and filled with such emotion. I told you that I love you, always.” Asuna breathed out.
 
“I made love to my best friend. She told me that she loves me always?” He asked stunned.
 
“Hai. I am sorry. I know this is not what you need. I know your heart and your mind. You can handle a friendship with benefits but not love. You cannot accept love. I get that and I swore to tell you the truth. Now shun me.” She said with her throat aching and her gut twisting.
 
She stumbled away from him and searched out her hanfu. Naraku had left her for only a little while to get food and Masanori had come upon her after they had made passionate rutting. She found her silks and began to dress with haste and he had to hold onto the cavern wall for support. His sadness was killing her and she wanted to get away from the turmoil.
 
NO!” He snarled as he grabbed her.
 
Masanori ended up slamming her against the wall of the cave and she stared into very red eyes.
 
“You cannot tell us what you just did and leave!” Masanori growled in her face.
 
“Let me go. Let us go.” She whispered in a sad voice.
 
He was sick to his stomach and he felt as though he had faced the crap from his childhood all over again but somehow this seemed way worse. He jerked away from her and he went to the back of the cave and she heard water splash. She realized he must be washing the vile taste out of his mouth and she stood there unable to think clearly. He came back and his face was covered in tears. Masanori neared her and he pressed his forehead to hers and his eyes shut as his emotions overcame him. He was unleashed and she was seeing how deeply he felt. Asuna was crushed by his pain and she wanted to escape it. He lifted his fist and smashed it near her head and the rock cracked a little and his knuckles became bloodied. Masanori sought her lips and she let out a whine. His mouth was demanding and he sought her inner sanctum as he ran his tongue everywhere. His bloodied hand threaded in her silver hair and stained it pink. Masanori grew more aggressive and demanding as he made angry noises. He was not hurting but only dominating which intoxicated her. It did not occur to her that his eyes had been red and he had used third person when he spoke. He worked her pale green hanfu down again and his lips began to drift along her throat and shoulder. She shut her eyes to his exquisite nature and she was flexing her fingers from digging in. She felt as though her insides were breaking apart and her soul was shattering from sadness; all from his kisses.
 
“Cannot accept. Will not walk away. Not now.” He said in broken speech.
 
“Mas-anori!” She cried softly as he left angry nips to her skin.
 
He moved her and he began walking her backwards. His behavior almost frightened her but she was not truly afraid he could hurt her. His intensity was over the top and she was caught up in his kumo silk. Masanori had walked her into his webbing and used the sticky silk to hold her in place as he began to taste and tease her overwrought nerves. It truly occurred to her that he was very much being controlled by his primitive nature and she groaned out loudly as he spread the lips in her nether region. He used his venom as she knew he would but he injected into her clit deeply and quite a bit. She was caught off guard by the intense stabs of pleasure and she felt herself contract and spasm as it began to cause her muscles to twitch. She caught him staring at her breasts and he looked up at her face. His eyes were still blazing red and he never lost eye contact as he cupped one mound in both of his hands and leaned forward and began to gently nip and suck with just the tiniest bit of pressure. Her eyes widened and she was feeling the tsunami of feeling beginning to numb her feet and she felt cold. She began hypervenelating and her lips tingled as she tried to control her reactions. Masanori was caught up in tasting her very soft and tantalizing nipple. She tried to reach him by brushing his mind and he ended up brushing his cheek against her breast and tip. Asuna bit her own tongue and she moaned and whimpered as the pleasure began to combust and swell. He brushed the pad of one finger against her engorged pearl and she shuddered violently in the web as a soul consuming orgasm ripped through her. She screamed out as it swallowed her whole. He blinked not fully comprehending but he slipped his fingers through her sex and felt warmth and moisture. Masanori took her mouth again but in a much softer way. She sought his warmth desperately and she sought so much as she attacked his lips. She felt Masanori shift against her and Asuna moaned as he exposed his own sex to hers. She heard him growl out ai. He continued to growl and snarl it out as he freed her from the silk and she wrapped her arms and legs around him. Their grunts and moans permeated the air and it was a wild, animalistic coupling. They ended on the floor of the cavern and he was beside her and moving smoothly as his hands moved over her body to feel so much more then skin. She was trying to taste and suck on his fingers as he delved deeper then he should. Masanori saw more then he should and he felt more then he dared but his hands were in her hair and moving all along her as the need to surrender to the melting pot of their thoughts made him throw his head back and cry out loudly. The claws of his thumbs sank into her hips where Amedeo had marked her and she became again swallowed by the perfect bliss. Masanori erupted as he held onto her tightly and he bled as Asuna's fangs had become buried in his juncture. The searing heat slammed into them both and they both passed out.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She could not take it and this single act of passion was one of the most profound of her life. That was saying a lot because of what she was. Her vision swam and she was sobbing beside the onsen that Masanori had found her by. She had no clue she would be so taken with the young ookami kumo when she had flirted that day and thoughts of avenging his father wormed its way through her mind. She had stumbled from his burrow and ported out. Asuna got herself together and she was barely coherent as she looked up to see an inu she did not recognize. She had silver hair like herself and eyes that mirrored Augusta's. She blinked at the onna who was like a ghost and was suddenly gone. She was startled by the appearance of this person. The freakish thing was that she looked so much like herself. Asuna tried to find her but she was no longer there. She decided to check on her twins and Aellae. She ported to the Ryuku Islands and proceeded to spend time with her youngest children. The inu princess had no desire to further complicate things and she realized depression was settling upon her. She was sitting in the palm forest and she realized Sanra was winning. The bitch was slowing killing her in some ways and she refused to loose to such a sick whore. Asuna looked up and she saw Drostan across the way. She growled low in her throat and he had a hate filled look on his face.
 
“Spies tell me that Lord Ryukotsusei has twins. Akemi has been busy I see.” He said in fury.
 
“You are the stupidest being to be here and you tell me you send spies?” Asuna asked standing.
 
Drostan watched as the winds began to blow up around her but she was not changing into her animal form. Her face held such hate that he stepped back. She held out both her hands and not only the yoki dagger appeared in her left hand but another appeared in her right. Asuna rushed him and he had to put up his arms as she slashed at him with such malice. She was snarling and screaming as she sliced into him.
 
“You crazy bitch!” He yelped as he backed up.
 
“Correct wyvern. I am a bitch and I will tear you up!” She said as her yoki got wild again.
 
There was no control over her own power and her emotions were out of control as well. Amedeo had felt the wyvern king and he had come at a run. Gabrielus, Nigelus, Bartemus, and Valerian had followed. Amedeo saw his wife with a pulsing green aura and her eyes were not red but green as well. Ryukotsusei came running at a break neck speed and the pulse of yoki was unstable as she lost her temper.
 
“Amedeo get her!” Ryu commanded as the basilisk did not dare interfere.
 
“She is winning!” Amedeo growled.
 
“Her yoki is unstable! Something is very wrong.” The dragon lord snapped.
 
Asuna whirled around and she actually only touched Drostan's wing and it dissolved as if encountered with a blistering wind. He shrieked in agony and her whole body was continuing to pulse and Amedeo could see her yoki as it grew. Ryukotsusei let his raigekidan grow and he unleashed against Drostan who in turn turned on the dragon lord. Asuna saw him move and everything happened so fast. Valerian moved in front of Drostan who shoved a short sword deep into his gut and he coughed up blood. She was able to touch Drostan's arm and it blew away. Valerian slipped to the ground and Gabrielus had yelled out for him. Asuna reached him first and the yoki was still wild. He coughed up more blood and she pulled him to her and Valerian smiled at her.
 
“I only wanted to be of help femmina.” He whispered hoarsely.
 
“Valerian do not dare die!” Asuna whispered back feeling anguished.
 
“Si. I have no wish to die but this is good no? Perhaps I can finally move on. I am so grateful to have met you.” He said reaching up and cupping her face.
 
“Valerian no!” She cried out.
 
“I only wanted amor. True amor but I can see that was fleeting. You gave me joy femmina. He laced his weapon with his venom.” He said feeling his body and breathing.
 
Asuna looked around and she yelled for Gabrielus. She demanded he find her wyvern. He nodded and he was shaking in fear. She ported him to Nobu and she ripped open his tunic shirt. She sank her fangs deeply into his belly wound and she began to suck the poison out. She spit it out on the tatami floors and she repeated the actions several times. Nobu came in and saw what she was doing. Gabrielus was behind them with a brown wyvern. He had no mercy and shoved his claws in his throat and pulled out his venom gland.
 
“Antidote si?” The white begged of Nobu.
 
Nobu nodded and he took the small organ and the brown clawed at its throat and Asuna snarled. She stood and belted it across its face. It passed out and Valerian was loosing consciousness.
 
“Was that a soldier?” She demanded.
 
“Si.” He nodded.
 
Nobu quickly brought the anti-venom and helped Valerian drink it. He laid him down and he began to work on the wound in his belly.
 
“Gabrielus did you touch Valerian?” Asuna asked in a soft voice.
 
“He was my lover for a long time.” Gabrielus growled.
 
“Never touch what is mine again. Do not whore out my own child and most certainly do not force a situation with someone who says no.” She said not looking at him.
 
“How in the Gods name?” He asked stunned.
 
“I just know and I will remind you again; I claim him.” She said coldly.
 
She moved over to Valerian and she sank her fangs deeply into his juncture and he woke up gasping. He was sputtering and not in pain; at least not from her bite. Gabrielus was angered and she lifted her mouth and the young basilisk's blood dripped down her chin.
 
“Now he carries my mark.” She said getting up.
 
“You are married to my rex!” He shouted.
 
“Hai and I am royalty on my own. I am an heiress. I have a right to my concubines.” She said walking past him.
 
Gabrielus's jaw was dropped and Valerian was in agony of pleasure and a belly wound. The white was pretty sure he had messed himself. He was shocked by her actions and Amedeo would be furious.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asuna had brazenly taken Valerian into her circle and he was now in her bed in the between. Lei was now waiting on him hand and foot and she approved. She sat on the side of the futon and she held a cup with a widow draught.
 
“What is this femmina?” He asked sleepily.
 
“Widow. You will not hurt.” Asuna murmured.
 
“Si.” He nodded and he sat up with help.
 
Lei looked at Asuna. Valerian swallowed the widow and he began to feel warm all over and he stared over at the Jing heir and smiled.
 
“Si thank you both for waiting on me. I will be okay. Thank you femmina for acting so quickly.” He said taking her hand and kissing the top.
 
“I marked you.” She said watching his face.
 
“I am perfectly okay with that femmina. You are pouting and I wish to kiss it away.” He said smiling a little.
 
She leaned forward and caught his mouth. He groaned softly and she proceeded to kiss him stupid. Asuna slowly pulled back and he panted a little.
 
“Would you do something for me?” She asked.
 
“Si.” He nodded enthusiastically.
 
“Lei? Would you?” Asuna asked.
 
“Depends my darling.” He said giving her a look.
 
She leveled him a stare and he rolled his eyes. He stood up and he made an act of undressing. He acted put out and Valerian looked at her and then at Lei.
 
“Femmina?” He asked surprised.
 
“He will be gentle I promise.” She said smirking.
 
“Oh!” He said getting taken in.
 
Asuna settled back and she was enjoying the sight very much and she sensed Amedeo near. She stood up and put her fingers to her lips. She kissed Lei and then Valerian. She slipped from her room and her husband was pissed.
 
“Did you take him as mate?” he demanded.
 
“I put a claim on him hai. He does not want Gabrielus anymore and I do not think it fair for the White to force himself on him. I will not have Amedeo!” She growled.
 
“You are my wife! Mine!” Amedeo snarled at her.
 
“If you must know; Lei and Valerian have been taking up with each other. Not that it is your business but my claiming him was for his benefit. Now loose your attitude!” She growled.
 
His face fell and he mouthed Jing. She nodded and he felt stupid.
 
“I have not lied and I did have a short liaison when you were dead in another timeline. I have been honest so do me the honor of treating me with respect!” Asuna said flatly.
 
“Si femmina. I am sorry. You were attacked again and then Lord Ryukotsusei says your yoki is out of control and Gabrielus told me. I lost my head.” He said looking down.
 
“Well get over it. I will get myself under control. This time you thank your Gods that it was not your child I carried.” She said as she passed him.
 
He blanched and he grabbed her.
 
“Do you think so little of me?” He demanded.
 
“I think much of you but your words are rather haunting to me as of late.” She snapped.
 
He grew furious and he walked away. She did feel volatile at the moment and tears pricked her eyes. She ported out and she was near the caverns that Masanori had kept his burrow. She made her way inside and he was not there. Everything was gone and she realized he was running away again much like she had. Asuna knew he could hide himself away if he so chose.
 
“It is best this way. I am sorry I entered your life Imai Masanori. I have caused you nothing but grief.” She said wiping away tears.
 
Asuna ported away and she had not seen nor felt his presence. He was deep in the shadows and he stepped out. Naraku was curious who this Imai Masanori was. He looked at the meager remains of a burrow and he decided this caverns would serve as a nice hideaway. His inu needed healing and he needed to discover all there was to his enemies.