Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ 1 Black Rose out of 99 Red ❯ Thge secret pt1 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chap 2
The secret.





Rukia was still confused about how Asta wouldn’t tell her how she knew what a mod soul was. She also couldn’t figure out how a simple girl could have so much spirit energy. “What are you thinking about?” asked Ichigo pulling her out of her thoughts. “Just about stuff.” Rukia answered A sudden beep went off and the two headed toward the Hollow. When they got there it was just particles left. “What the Hell I got dressed up for nothing.” yelled Ichigo going back into his body. “That is so weird.” said Rukia ignoring him. “That hollow was huge who could possibly do that in a few minutes?” “A high up Soul reaper duh.” said Answered Ichigo. “Go get Kon and do something while I visit Shop Uruhara. Said Rukia. When she got to the shop Kisuke Uruhara was sitting in his usual spot. “What brings you here?” he asked. “Do you know anything about a new Soul Reaper running around?” asked Rukia. “I might.” Uruhara answered. “Don’t play games just answer me!” yelled Rukia. Meanwhile Asta was hanging out with Tatsuki and Orihime. “So what is America like?” asked Tatsuki. “Well it is kinda like here but only more shooting and less friendship.” Asta answered smiling at her. “So you were lucky to get out alive.” said Orihime. “Well kinda.” said Asta looking towards her house. Karin Kurasaki was sitting at the door her little sister beside her. “Hi you two.” yelled Asta. Yuzu jumped up and ran over. “We were sent over to ask if you wanted to join me and my family in going on a picnic.” she said getting excited. “Will you come?” asked Karin. “Well um ok.” answered Asta. Orihime and Tatsuki had headed towards Tatsuki’s practice. “So when is it?” asked Asta. “When our idiot father gets out here with Ichigo and the food.” answered Karin. She had a baseball and baseball bat. Ichigo and his father came out yelling at each other. Asta could see they were talking about something serious. “Why did you invite her she scares me.” said Ichigo eyes getting wide. “Well I figured she needed someone to talk to she is living all alone next door.” his father answered. “Who knows you might like her more if you would talk.” They walked to the park Karin talked to Asta the whole way. At the park Asta, Karin and some boys played Baseball after they ate. Ichigo watched in amazement how could she run in that outfit. Asta was wearing a black and red Corset top with a black and red skirt. She had high heeled boots that came halfway up her thighs. She was actually really pretty. Then there was a huge bang and the ground shook. Asta told Karin to get her family and get the hell away. Karin could see the hollow coming that way and listened. “What the Hell are you doing?” Asked Ichigo pushing her out of the way. “What’s it look like.” she answered. “Turn around.” she said as he did Asta’s hand hit him on the forehead and he was out of his body. “Well just don’t stand there.”Asta said he seen the print on her hand disappear. All Ichigo could think about was that Asta had to be a high leveled Soul Reaper to do that. When he finished his job and was back into his body Ichigo wanted answers.