Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ 1 Black Rose out of 99 Red ❯ The new girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chap1
New Girl




Today was so different for Ichigo. Everyone was talking about a new girl. “Hey Ichigo” yelled Rukia Kuchiki. “What do you want?” asked Ichigo “Did you see that new girl yet?” asked Rukia. “Well no but I’ve been hearing a lot about her.” answered Ichigo. Sure enough when Ichigo went in there sat a new girl. She had long Black hair with Blood Red bangs and Blood red at the bottom. “Hi I’m Rukia.” said Rukia sticking her hand out. “O hi I’m Astaroshe Asran.” “But just call me Asta.” The girl said taking Rukia’s hand. “And I’m Orihime Inoue.” “Hello your very cheerful people.” said Asta with a smile. The whole day Ichigo couldn’t find out what was so different about the girl but knew something was. At lunch he decided to talk to her. “ So who are you?” asked Ichigo “ I’m Astaroshe Asran, but please call me Asta.” she said with a slight smile. “Where did you come from?” Ichigo asked “Well from America.” Asta answered. “AMERICA!” yelled Ichigo getting Uryuu Ishida’s attention. Asta walked off to sit with Rukia on the ledge. There was a sudden beeping noise. “Ichigo we gotta go.” said Rukia running towards the stairs Ichigo right behind her. Asta looked over the ledge to see what direction they were going in. “To the east.” she said “I felt something that way” “what do you mean?” asked Ishida. “Do any of you mind your own business?” Asked Asta with a bit of annoyance. “Well sorry I just over heard what you were saying.” answered Ishida “Plus I noticed your glove was ripped.” “O ya I forgot to sew that.” Asta said looking down out it. Suddenly Ishida pulled out a box and started to sew her glove. “Well that’s convenient.” said Asta looking at her now sewed glove. “Thanks.” “Your welcome.” said Ishida. The bell rang and everyone headed for home. On the way home Asta kept seeing so many spirits that needed help to the other side. She got to work before any could turn into Hollows. She walked past Ichigo’s house to hers. Asta was staying by herself in a new world. She had run away from her own home in America and moved here. Asta was about to start dinner when there was a knock on the door. “Coming.” yelled Asta running to the door. When she answered it Rukia was standing there. “ I wanted to ask you a question.” Rukia said with a bit of embarrassment. “Sure ask away.” Said Asta letting her in. “ well since it is just you here I wondered if I could stay here?”Rukia asked. “Well I do have 4 rooms so sure!” answered Asta. “Thank you.” said Rukia. “This might scare you but I have a talking doll that I want you to watch for now.” “ you mean like those little barbies?” Asked Asta. “ I’ll just show you.” she opened up her bookbag and a little doll came out screaming. “Rukia hy did you put me in there?” it yelled “Kon meet Asta.” she said turning it around. “Hello.” Kon said looking down at Asta’s boobs. “You little perv.” yelled Asta grabbing Kon and stepping on him. “Hey quit.” yelled Kon “Hey wait you’re a mod soul aren’t you.” said Asta picking him up. Rukia looked at her with surprise. “How do you know what a mod soul is?” she asked staring at Asta. “Well I’m not aloud to say.” said Asta becoming serious.