Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ And So It Begins ❯ Chapter 5: The Many Sides of Life ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5: The Many Sides of Life
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach.
 
A.N.- Sorry that I couldn't think of a better title, but I hope you've been enjoying your spring break, and my stories as well. Please read and review.
 
Claire's P.O.V.: After I said my goodbyes to Kurosaki. I headed to the church. I prayed there everyday so that I wouldn't forget my good friend. Or what happened that day. After that, I went home. It wasn't much of a home, but at least it didn't leave me with any bad memories, not like my old one. I've been talking to Kurosaki when ever I can. He's not really that much help, but he at least listens to me which helps. When I got home, I started to cook. I had invited Kurosaki over to my place for thanks for putting up with my babbling. If it wasn't for him, I would have probably had went insane. There was something about him though. Even though he never really talks about himself much, but I don't mind. I just like being around him. He makes me feel safe when I'm near him, like nothing can harm me. He was starting to run a bit late, but I almost expected him to be. When I heard a knock on my door, I knew that it was him. I just didn't expect his arms and hands to be bleeding. I brought him in and sat him on the couch. Then I went and got the medical kit from my bathroom. I cleaned his wounds and bandaged them up.
 
Claire: “What happened?”
 
I didn't really expect him to answer back, so when he did, I was shocked.
 
Kurosaki: “I was just a little fight. It's no big deal.”
 
Claire: “What would have happened if you had gotten seriously hurt? Who would be there to help you?”
 
Kurosaki: “You worry too much. If I couldn't have beaten him, I never would have fought in the first place.”
 
Claire: “Well, I'm just glade that you are ok. Come now, dinner is ready and on the table.”
 
After I put the medical kit up, I sat down at the opposite side of the table. It stayed there a little while after he finished eating. He started to talk to me even a little bit more. I was happy that he started to trust me more and that he started to open up to me some to.
 
Kurosaki's P.O.V.: After I left Claire's house, I went back to mine. I didn't expect to see the light on in the house. So I thought someone might have broken in. I opened the door slowly, and a man came lunging at me. My first instinct was to kick him away. When he stopped rolling away from me, I realized that I had kicked my father (Isshin). My sisters, Yuzu and Karin, came in to see what happened.
 
Isshin: “What did you do that for!?”
 
Kurosaki: “What are you doing back here? You weren't supposed to be here until next month.”
 
Yuzu: “Father thought that it would be fun to come home a month early and surprise you.”
 
Kurosaki: “You should know better than to try and surprise me by now. You know I hate surprises.”
 
Karin: “I told you that he would like the surprise.”
 
Kurosaki: “Anyway, I'm heading upstairs to sleep. Try to keep in down to a minimum.”
 
Ishida P.O.V.: After the fight with Kurosaki, Krista took me into her house. She sat me down on the couch and got a medical kit. Her house was a lot different than it was the last time. It looked like a normal house. She came back in and set the kit down on the table.
 
Krista: “How badly did he get you, and where do you need bandages at?”
 
Ishida: “Not that bad. Mostly my back, but he got my arms to.”
 
Krista: “If you would please remove your shirt, then I will treat your wounds.”
 
I started to remove my shirt, but when I tried to take it off. The cuts on my shoulders made a great deal of pain go through my back. Krista helped me take it off. Then I lied down on my chest so that Krista could rub the medicine on my back. Her touch was very gentle on my back as she rubbed it on each wound. After that, she gently wrapped bandages around my body and arms. Then she cooked some dinner, and by the time I had finished, it was dark.
 
Krista: “You are welcome to spend the night here if you like. I have a spare bedroom.”
 
Ishida: “Are you sure?”
 
Krista: “yeah, I even have some cloths that you might be able to wear. I'll go get them.”
 
She went into one of the back rooms and came back with two sets of cloths.
 
Krista: “These should fit. The guy that did live here bought a bunch of cloths and never wore them. He was about your size.”
 
She handed them two me and then showed me to the spare room. I woke up to the smell of coffee, sausage, eggs, and pancakes. I reached for my glasses on the side table and had almost forgotten that I wasn't at my own house. I got up and headed towards the kitchen.
 
Krista's P.O.V.: when I got up, Ishida was still asleep. So I went into the kitchen and started to cook breakfast. I didn't know what he liked, so I just made a bunch of things. When I was about done, I could hear him rummaging around. When he made it into the kitchen, it looked like he regretted getting up. I helped him to the table.
 
Krista: “Are your wounds bugging you?”
 
Ishida: “A bit, it only hurts when I stretched.”
 
Krista: “If you like, I can rub some more medication on your back.”
 
Ishida: “That's ok. I think I can put up with a little bit of pain.”
 
Krista: “Um, I didn't know what you liked. So I made a bunch of things.”
 
I started to set everything on the table.
 
Ishida: “Wow, everything looks great.”
 
Krista: “Do you drink coffee, or would you prefer something else?”
 
Ishida: “Coffee please.”
 
Krista: “Ok, go ahead and start if you want. You can also have as much as you want.”
 
Ishida: “Thank you.”
 
After we ate breakfast, he went to change into the other cloths. They did fit him rather well. We got on his bike and rode to the school. Throughout the day, I could tell that he was thinking of ways to beat Kurosaki. He got in trouble a few times for not being in uniform, but then he told them what happened and they left it slide for today. His excuse was that the wounds he got on his back hurt when he wore the tight uniform. The next day, he didn't seem as sore. I washed his cloths and got the stains out of them the best I could. I handed them to him the next day.
 
Krista: “There are only a few spots of blood that I couldn't get out.”
 
Ishida: “Thank you.”
 
Krista: “Still haven't thought of any ways to make yourself able to beat him?”
 
Ishida: “Not yet, but I will.”
 
Krista: “Well, if there is anything I can do to help. Just let me know.”
 
To be continued…
 
A.N.- What did you think of this chapter. I thought it would be fun to see the side of each character a bit. Hope you enjoyed it, and please keep reviewing.