Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ And So It Begins ❯ Chapter 6: What Are They Up To? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6: What Are They Up To?
 
Disclaimer: I do not own bleach.
 
A.N.- I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please read and review to let me know what you think of it.
 
Kurosaki's P.O.V.: every day now, for the past moth, Claire has been meeting me at my house so that we could walk to school together. We even bump into Ichida and Krista every once in a while. Ichida looks a little worse each day. I guess he's doing training so he can try to beat me, but like that would ever happen. There have been more and more orders from the Soul Society, but every time I get there. The Hollows have already been destroyed. I don't know if it is Ishida or not, but ether way, I like have this break. I told Claire that I would take her to a nice restaurant today. I think I am starting to have a crush on her. I wonder if she feels the same way about me? I guess I will find out tonight when I ask her. Other than the strange disappearances of the Hollows, everything seems to be fine around here. Were going to have another friendly competition today, I bet I get pared up with Ishida. This should be interesting. I noticed that Ishida's grades have started to come down, he is second in our class now. What could he be doing that distracts him so much?
 
Claire: “Are you listening?”
 
Kurosaki: “Huh, oh…sorry. What were you saying?”
 
Claire: “(sight) I was just wondering what time you were coming by tonight.”
 
Kurosaki: “I made reservations for eight, so I'll be there at seven-thirty. Will that be alright?”
 
Claire: “Yes. So what were you thinking of a moment ago? You seemed really distant for a moment there.”
 
Kurosaki: “Huh, oh…um. It was nothing really. Just thing about some of my responsibilities.”
 
Claire: “You mean as a S.R.?”
 
Kurosaki: “Yeah.”
 
Claire: “Are they becoming stronger?”
 
Kurosaki: “Not really, there just disappearing. It's like someone else is doing my job for me. Frankly I'm glade, but then it makes me wonder. Who would voluntarily go out and fight Hollows when they don't have to.”
 
Claire: “Do you have any ideals who it is?”
 
Kurosaki: “Yeah, I have a few people in mind, but I'm not allowed to dispatch that kind of information.”
 
Claire: “I'm surprised they haven't told me of it yet. Usually, they would have put me on the job without question.”
 
Kurosaki: “But now your guard isn't here to help you anymore. So they probably assigned the job to someone else.”
 
Claire: “One thing still bugs me though.”
 
Kurosaki: “What's that?”
 
Claire: “Why do they want me to attend the same high school as you. Do you think there someone there that there trying to find?”
 
Kurosaki: “Who ever knows with them.”
 
We had just reached school. Krista and Ishida were talking by the usual spot that they hung out at. Every time I got near the two, they always seem distant. Like they were talking about something very important that no one else should hear. Even if I just tried to talk to Ishida, he would seem different. I mean I know that I haven't known him long, and tat he wants to beat me. Could it be that the reason he has so many wounds these days is because he's the one fighting off the Hollows all by himself? I need to investigate on this further. He doesn't really speak much at school, so I guess I can't find out there. That would mean I would have to trail him. Would he be able to sense my presence like before? The teacher came over and whacked me on the head. I jumped up out of my seat.
 
Kurosaki: “Hey, what did you do that for?”
 
Teacher: “If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Stop daydreaming in my class.”
 
Kurosaki: “Did you ever think that I was contemplating on the problems up on the board?”
 
Teacher: “You've never contemplated anything in your life. I'm surprised that you even knew that word with the way your grades are, and the lack of interest you show in class.”
 
Well, he got me there. Most of the time my mind was on other things. So I just sat down and gave him an annoyed look. He seemed to thought he had won, but he didn't know what I was about to do to him later. It was time for gym class soon. So I decided to seek out Ishida. I couldn't find him any where. Even Krista was missing. Some thing told me that where ever they were, they were together. I had thought about leaving and going to find them, but I couldn't because coach was right behind me.
 
Coach: “Kurosaki, I need you help in setting up the equipment. Ishida was suppose to do it, but I can't find him anywhere. So come on, it's up to you now.”
 
Of course this would happen to me. Every time someone skips out on there jobs, I'm the one who has to go and do it for them. I knew that it was no use arguing with him. So I went and sat up the mats and other equipment. I had just got done and the bell rang for everyone to be going to class. I watched as one by one every one sat in the bleachers. What I hadn't realized was that Ishida and Krista were setting in the bleachers as well. I don't know how or when, but there they were. Ishida was holding Krista's hand and putting bandages on it. It looked to be a pretty deep cut. I took my place in the bleachers as the coach started to take attendance. As soon as that was over, the boys were supposed to spar with one another, and the girls were to play volleyball today. Ishida and Krista were talking to the coach. Then they went back to the bleachers. I guess they weren't going to join us because of there wounds. Mine had almost fully healed, so what was taking his so long to, and why did they look so tired. The girls kept hitting the ball towards the bleachers, so they moved to under the tree near by. When class was over, I looked over at the. Krista was leaned against Ishida and they were both asleep. What were they doing? All of the girls were talking about how cute they looked together. I was about to throw up just listing to them. Claire walked by them, which made Krista wake up. Then she noticed that everyone was looking at them and woke up Ishida. I decided that tonight, I would follow them. I walked home with Claire normally, but instead of heading to my house after words. I went over to the park that was near Krista's house. I was right to go there first. I saw Ishida and Krista coming down the road on his bike. They weren't going to her house though. They went to the battle grounds behind her house. I didn't think much of it, but when I thought back on it. I remembered that each of the Hollows locations were near this area. Maybe they were somehow luring the Hollows here. I thought it best to sit back and watch for now. I was surprised at what I saw next. There was a chest in the middle of the field. I could barely hear what they were saying, but I managed.
 
Krista: “Are you sure you want to go on whit this?”
 
To be continued…
 
A.N.- So what did you think. The next chapter will be on what they are doing and much more. So I hope you'll keep reading.