Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ And So It Begins ❯ Chapter 7: Let the Training Begin ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7: Let the Training Begin
 
Disclaimer: I do not own bleach.
 
A.N.- I hope you enjoy this chapter. This reviles some things about Krista that you would never guess about her.
 
Ishida's P.O.V.: We had just got to the fields behind Krista's house. While I parked the bike, Krista went over to the chest in the middle of the field. I walked over to her and she was putting her hair up.
 
Krista: “Are you sure you want to go on with this?”
 
I knew she was worried because of all of my injuries, but they really did hurt that much. Or at least, not as much as I'm about to admit too.
 
Ishida: “Yeah, no matter what happens, I am ready. I need to get stronger if I'm going to prove that Quinces are better.”
 
Krista: “I know that it's not really none of my business, but why are you so determined to beat Kurosaki?”
 
Ishida: “My master was killed by Soul Reapers. He always believed that we should work together, but they killed him. My goal is to prove that Quincy's are better, for the sake of my master.”
 
Krista: “I see, show you want to justify what they did to your master by defeating a Soul Reaper. It wouldn't even matter if it was Kurosaki or not, would it?”
 
Ishida: “Right.”
 
Krista: “So what kind of training do you want to do today?”
 
Ichida: “How about speed and endurance.”
 
Krista: “Do you think that that is wise. I mean, your wounds could open at any moment.”
 
Ishida: “…It could be dangerous, but then it wouldn't be a test of endurance would it?”
 
Krista: “You got me there, but if you get too weak. Let me know and I will stop immediately.”
 
I knew that if she really knew how much endurance I have been through this past week. That she would have stopped the training a long time ago. I can't stop though, not until I am stronger. She got a sword out of the chest. Then she gave me a few seconds to get further away. She chased me around and swung the sword at me. I missed all of the swings for a few hours. By then, most of my wounds had re-opened. I could tell that she could see the pain on my face. She had even eased up a bit. An hour later, my vision started to blur. That was went she got my arm. Before I realized what had happened, I had fallen down on her and blacked out. After three hours, I woke up. Krista was standing above me. She was rubbing medicine over my, once again, open wounds. I tried to set up, but she insisted that I stayed lying down.
 
Kurosaki: “Here are the bandages you asked for.”
 
Krista: “Thank you for running out and getting them for me.”
 
I looked over to see Kurosaki handing Krista Bandages. I tried to jump up in protest, but my wounds sent siring pain through my body.
 
Krista: “Please, stay still. Your wounds are already bad enough as they are. You don't need to be moving around so much.”
 
Ishida: “(ugh)…Wh-what is HE doing here?”
 
Krista: “Uh…well…”
 
Kurosaki: “Why should it matter? If I hadn't been there, you probably would have bled to death.”
 
Krista: “I know that you have your goal, but you do need to live in order to achieve it. Unless you have an honor system which won't let you attack someone that you owe your life to.”
 
Ishida: “Who could? I mean, you can't exactly fight against someone that saved your life unless you were a demon.”
 
I could tell something I said had upset Krista. I still didn't know her that well, but when I said that. It was like she lost her edge. As if she had to go up against someone in this exact situation. I couldn't stand to see her look like that. I was kind of hopping that Kurosaki would say something and snap her out of her thoughts.
 
Girl: “There are those who have to fight, not only against there trusted friends, but there families as well.”
 
I tried to see who it was, but she was behind the coach. Kurosaki seemed to know who she was. Even Krista seemed to know her, but she seemed more worried than anything.
 
Kurosaki: “What are you doing here, and why is Claire with you?”
 
Claire: “I have had suspicions for a while that Krista is the person that the Soul Society had been looking for. Not to many people these days have silver hair and red eyes. You're the first person in three different regions that actually have both. So when you are done here, we need you to come back to the Soul Society so that they may tell you what you must do to forgive your sins.”
 
I didn't understand what was going on. Krista finished wrapping the bandages around me. I could tell that she was about to cry. I with stood the pain and sat up. Then I put my arms around her and pulled her close.
 
Ishida: “What's the matter?”
 
Kurosaki: “Yeah, what's going on? Why do you have to take Krista to the Soul Society?”
 
Rukia: “She is the one that we call “The Human Hollow”. She may look like a normal human, but she has no soul. Around five years ago, she went around and killed any one she saw breaking the law. It wasn't humans that she was doing this to though. It was Soul Reapers. She killed around two hundred of our best Soul Reapers. So now she is seen as a potential threat to everyone.”
 
She had now buried her face in my good shoulder. I could feel her trembling in my arms.
 
Ishida: “Are you sure that it was her, and not someone else?”
 
Claire: “Like I said before, there aren't that many people who have silver hair and golden eyes. Therefore she must be the be the person were looking for.”
 
Kurosaki: “Then wouldn't she be in hiding now, and not going to school and acting like a normal student?”
 
Rukia: “We were wondering about that too. Ether way, we have to take her back with us.”
 
I don't know why, but I just couldn't stand seeing her like this. I could tell by the tone of Rukia and Claire's voice that they were dead serious and wasn't playing some kind of trick. They allowed her to stay here and tend to my wounds before she had to go. She didn't seem the same after that day. Her mind tended to wonder more and she didn't seem to be the same. She was less cheerful and a lot more distracted, but when she tended to my wounds. It was like nothing had changed. After they healed completely, Rukia, Claire, and Kurosaki came back over. Krista was wearing some kind of old ceremonial dress. It was short in the front and long in the back. It had ruffles around the bottom and had different layers. It had long bellowing sleeves, and a low cut neck. We were all waiting for her in her living room.
 
Claire: “Are you ready?”
 
She didn't say anything, but willing left with them. They weren't going to let me go with them at first, but I persuade them to let me go with them. I knew that I would be going into the enemy's base, but I don't think I could have let Krista go alone. We were immediately taken to the main building. The Lord and many others was standing waiting for Krista to arrive.
 
To be continued…
 
A.N.- So what do you think? Hopefully you have been enjoy your spring break. Well, till next time.