Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Betrayal.. ❯ Defeated.. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Rukia leaned against the wall.. her mind keeps replaying and replaying of the events that occurred right in front of her eyes. It took a lot of will power not to pounce on Renji right now and beat him to a pulp..
 
“ what the hell! Why are you taking so long to get dress? It didn't take you long to get undress and fuck her senseless” Rukia yelled at him.. he synch *why did she have to use such a crude word* “your jumping into conclusion Rukia, if you'll just let me explain” Renji pleaded with her.. she was not having it.. “and what conclusion would that be? I saw you having sex Renji, that's the conclusion.” He was finish stuffing his shirt inside his pants.. “All I want to know .. was it really worth it? Enough to end our marriage?” Rukia ask.. although she didn't really want him to answer that, it was just a statement..
 
Renji walked over to her he was getting ready to leave when he decided to stop right in front of her “ I never meant to hurt you Rukia, I still lov..” “ I don't want to hear your bullshit Renji, just leave.. leave me alone!” He attempted to wipe away the tears that are now flowing down her eyes.. but she caught his wrist with her left hand, and with her right hand she made a fist and punch him right on his jaw.. she saw Renji dropped to the floor and on his way down she could have sworn that she saw his surprise look.. but she didn't give a damn.. “That would be the last time you touch me” He picked himself up off the floor and headed towards the elevator.. until he heard Rukia.. “ Renji wait!” she was running towards him. *Did she forgive him? I knew you would come to your senses Rukia!* “ Rukia I knew you would forgive me! I love you so much..” Before Renji can finish his statement, his happiness was cut short “ What the hell are you talking about Renji? Here your damn ring!” She takes off her diamond ring and throws it at him “Since it didn't mean anything to you, its no use on keeping it! Go to hell Renji!” All he could do was stare at her, then the elevator shuts..
 
Leaving Rukia alone all by herself.. She collapse on the floor and muttered “stupid male..” and the whole world went dark.. *Ouch! My head hurts, what just happen? Did it really happen? Was my mind playing tricks on me? Was it all a dream?* She picked herself up off the floor and glance at the clock *hmm 2:30 in the morning..” She went straight to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of whine, she didn't even bother to get a glass.. she can just drink it out of the bottle.. *this is so not a Kuchiki manner.. but what the hell* but that's not important now, what's important now is what happen upstairs in her bedroom.. *maybe it was dream.. its just a dream, its just a dream* she kept repeating to herself.. she figured if she keeps repeating it.. it never did happen.. she reach the bedroom *nope it wasn't a dream*.. she disgustingly surveyed the room.. the sheets and the blankets were all over the place, and she looked down and notice a blood stain on the carpet.. that must be when I punch Renji.. for some reason that felt good.. she snickered “serves him right..” *Rukia you're a mess, don't cry! Don't you dare cry! Your not weak!.. your not!” before she can stop it.. tears were already flowing down her cheeks.. she cried so much she cant even see anymore.. *Don't be so weak Rukia! Its for the best..* She slowly headed towards the bathroom *I need a long shower*.. She pulled her black dress over her head and just toss it on the floor.. she kept moving.. her delicate fingers trailed down until she reach her black lace panties.. she took it out and toss it on the floor..
 
She reached behind her and unclasp her bra.. she took it off and she had let if fall.. She is now inside her bathroom.. she turned on the lights.. it was bright.. too bright! She looked at herself in front of the mirror.. Sure she wasn't as gifted as Matsumoto at some body parts.. but all the years that she was with Renji, he did help her grow into a more “gifted” woman. Instead of her A's she's now a double C.. *at least that jerk did something right.. then what was it? Did I not pleasure him enough? Am I not good enough in bed? NO! his just a horny bastard like all men in this god forsaken world*
 
She steps inside the shower and turns it on.. “Ouch. Hot.. hot”.. yet the warmth from the water had somewhat soothe her. She was just standing there letting the water embrace her skin. Hoping that the water can somewhat wash and drain all this sorrow, leaving her numb. Her feet gave out from under her.. her feet couldn't handle the strain of her sorrow, her body gave in and she fell on the floor knees first she didn't feel the pain when her knees hit the floor, nor did she care when she saw the blood. She felt numb..
 
*never will I be blinded with love anymore, never will I submit to fake illusion of blissful love, no this Kuchiki will not be fooled again.* From there on she made a vow to herself she will never open her heart for someone else. She will never give into this weakness, love is ugly *this will be the last time I will be fooled*..
 
she stood up and turned the shower off.. she had stepped out of the shower still dripping wet she didn't even bother to grab her towel. She had made her way pass the bed *I could never sleep here*, and proceeded to sleep on the guest bedroom. There laying wet and naked in the dark, Rukia felt defeated, she was betrayed by her heart. She closes her eyes.. and fell asleep.