Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Chaotic Outbreak Dark Fate ❯ Chapter 4 Rebirth ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4 Rebirth
 
Fayt dragged himself through the house he had broken into with his sword dragging behind him. Each step was agonizing and Fayt's sight was very impaired from the damage he received earlier. His fight with Byakuya had left his body too damaged to be used again in a fight, and it was a bitter sweet result. His power took an immense jump with that single fight, and Fay felt he finally understood his powers completely, but something else was aggravating him.
 
It was still a loss when Fayt thought it over in his mind, something he never could truly admit. He classed it as a tie in his mind, and next time he would be ready. Fayt knew his opponent now, and knew his abilities. Fayt could feel that desire pushing him to strive onwards towards his goals, still having memories of the past haunting him.
 
There was nothing Fayt wanted more then to destroy those he felt wronged him. Everyone that made fun of him for different reasons, who made a fool out of him, and everything that was wrong with his life. So many faces flashed back through his mind, and all of them were marked for death to Fayt. Each loss was starting to make Fayt doubt himself more and more, and now he just needed time to think the defeat over.
 
The house was vacant after Fayt had slaughtered the inhabitants without mercy. After this point there was no point to hold back any longer, his crimes were unforgivable and he had only to follow the course he charted. Fayt was very, very upset with his loss which was making himself doubt his skill. Every last portion of Fayt's ego was saying otherwise, and he was siding with the ego the more he thought about it.
 
Thinking over the people he had previously met only made the rage in his heart worse. People who had things that he should have, but never did he understand love. Growing up the way he did, he never understood anything about the feeling, and there was no one. No girl ever liked him, and never once could he remember an act of kindness towards him. All Fayt knew was power, and a power so strong that it was consuming him.
 
Standing in the vacant house, and looking back to the entrance; Fayt could barely see the couple he had slaughtered, but he figured it was there time. Nothing would stand in his way, or he might be the next to face a grim fate. The couple had answered the door, and they were so in love, but that emotion was foreign to Fayt.
 
He could not see any kindness anymore, and could not even detect such a thing through his scorned heart. Fayt was a broken man, and when offered help by the couple; was only to be considered as cynicism. They had been punished as they should, but in truth another couple had been robbed by Fayt and his lust for power.
 
Just standing there; Fayt could not believe in kindness or love because all he knew was power. He had made the right choice, because power would bring him everything he could desire. He would take his foes and enemies joys, and use them for himself. All doubt vanished from his mind, and now he needed to decide the next move.
 
While Fayt's eyes were badly damaged; he could still see partially, and he looked up and down his arms slowly. The new power that Fayt had received for his efforts in the last battle allowed him to move like normal, but it could not repair it. He could sense that his entire body was beyond repair, and unable to function normally. Now there was no turning back, but that was nothing since he never wanted to look human again.
 
Humans were weak and pathetic to Fayt; he wanted to be seen as a god since that is what he wanted. If he was to continue then he needed a new form and only one sprung to Fayt's mind. His tech form which was perfect; it had weapons already, and once combined with his newly powered aura would be hard to stop. With no rage form yet to speak of, it seemed to be the right choice to make, and then it was settled.
 
That point was when Fayt cast his human form away forever for the new form of his choice. A form that symbolized order and power, and was appropriately named the Destiny. “Tech form, now!!!”
 
An instant after the loud shout, and Fayt felt no more pain what so ever. His human body was cast away for a mechanized form equipped with multiple weapon systems. It was just like the last time had fought with it, but this time Fayt would remain in it. All emotion vanished, and Fayt could only smile in his soul when he remembered what it was called. “The Destiny Gundam; yes, this will serve nicely… still I'm known as Fayt, but I will never go back to that weak form, and nor will I ever have too.”
 
“So Fayt, you have decided to cast your weaker self to the shadows have you… it is good you are still the most promising of all the Exia…”
 
Fayt turned and let his news eyes adjust to the sight of Saix entering the broken into house. Saix was admiring his prey's brutality and was not surprised to see that
Fayt had in fact lost to the opponent, but he was much stronger then before. Fayt watched Saix admiring, and just had to play along with the game. “You already know I am, and no doubt you have realized my new strength… so where are your friends?”
 
Saix laughed both at the question and Fayt's bulky new form which was not much bigger then his human; however it was big enough to make it awkward in the house. “You have grown quite a bit Fayt, but I can still handle you easily… Do not worry about me, but what are your plans?”
 
“You still are a curious one, but fine if you want to know… I owe that man a rematch with a worthy opponent, and then I'm going to start seeking my revenge after that… I will make sure any one that makes me look like a fool, is dealt with. I can feel new power inside me, and I will use them to my advantage. You must still want to use me too kill the other Exia don't you?”
 
“Perhaps Fayt, but we have our own plan to deal with the Exia. You are nothing more then a wild card that I'm to keep in check. If you make our job easier then so be it.”
 
“You make me sound like I'm nothing, and I have worked to hard to be considered a nothing any longer. People who get everything so easy make me so angry, and that rage fuels me to do unspeakable things… I hate people who have everything!”
 
“I wonder… it has been so long since I have had a heart, and now emotions are beyond me. You should be glad that you still have one Fayt, it can make you so much stronger.”
 
“I have heard this before, and seen it when Brett fought for his girl and his survival. In my case my heart has only brought me weakness, and I hate mine. I will make everyone suffer, I swear it!”
 
“What ever you were is gone now, and perhaps that will make you the strongest. I, and the other members of my organization are ghosts that were created to kill you, but more then that we desire to be whole. You will help us in your own way Fayt, I'm not here to kill you, only to make sure you are still the exact same. Just keep moving Fayt towards your own goals, and exceed our expectations.”
 
Fayt kept an eye on Saix even when he backed off and into a portal of darkness. He was gone seconds later leaving the mechanized Fayt to himself. Quickly Fayt used his aura to search the room to look for anything that might be spying on him, but there was nothing. Nothing was anywhere near him, and that left Fayt with a problem.
 
Not a single passed that Fayt was regretting what may be transpiring. He did not enjoy the thought of being the organization's puppet, something about that was very wrong. Fayt would not be anyone's fool, and if he finished off Brett then he might be the greatest fool ever. Many difficult choices had to be made since he could continue, but doing so had future consequences.
 
Minutes passed with no clear answer, and Fayt could not properly weigh his options. Then the answer presented it self to the young man, and Fayt could not contain his thoughts. “Both; I will get everything… no one should trust me, because I serve no one! I will use anyone I can, and get rid of both of my enemies.”