Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Child's Play ❯ Exiled ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A girl about 20, sits slone in a park filled with playing children and scolding parents. The sun begins to set. Children flit into the arms of awaiting parents, calling for them to return. She now sits alone. No one sees her. No one hears her. A spirit and soul reaper. Exiled and lonely.
 
Her name Aisu Ichimaru. None other than the younger sister of captain Gin Ichimaru. Before her exile, she had been leautinant of the 3rd division, right under her brother.
 
Out of the suffocating darkness emerged a man. Sandy blonde hair, and sporting an odd combination of green and white clothes. He appeared to be smiling under his striped hat. He walked up to the spirit who sat motionless on a swing. He gazed down at her figure.
 
"Aisu Ichimaru. Exiled I see? I can help you if you want," the blonde told her. She sat still, staring back at him.
 
"And who are you?" she asked monotonously.
 
"Kisuke Urahara at your service," he said bowing slightly. She stared confused.
 
"No need to be so formal," she told him. Kisuke stood up straight and continued to smile. He held out a hand for her to take palm facing the stars.
 
"Will you allow me to help you?" he asked suddenly. She stared at his hand for a minute, and with her mind made up, took his outstretched arm. She stood from her swing and let him lead her through the blackness of night. Into the unknowns of the world.
 
***CONTINUED***
 
-"Seikei knew well the meaning of the cherry blossoms. In the spring they bloom in great abundance on the trees. But their time is short. Soon a wind or sudden storm inevitably comes and takes them away, scattering their loveliness upon the ground.
In the same way, life itself lasts for but a moment in eternity. Men and women in their turn bloom, display their beauty, and then fall. Is life beautiful? Or sad? The cherry blossom reminds us that it is both."-
my favorite quote...