Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Just A Nobody ❯ Final Chapter ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Thanks to all how reviewed. It means a lot. Well this is the last chapter and I hope you loved the story so far, but this is it for this story. I hope you will like my other billion stories I have yet to write.

It was sometime after his talk with Momo that Hisugaya found himself wondering around aimlessly around the Seireitei. Thinking back to the pervious conversation that he had. Momo seemed to have only confirm that Rangiku was right. He did like (y/n). To him it was weird how all she did was ask him if he felt the same way about (y/n) as he did about her. When he told her that there was a difference she asked him if it was stronger (y/n) and he told her yes. Momo nearly jumped up over her desk to hug him. She didn’t but just started babbling about first loves. He just got up and left her to her insane ramblings. There was no way he was ever going to let Rangiku know she had been right. He would never hear the end of it. After a while he found himself at the same hill he sat with you and seems like you where there again. He walked over to you.

"Hey (y/n)." he said as he sat down next to you. You turned to look at him. He was glad that you didn’t seem to run like you did the last time he tried to talk to you.

"Hey." You said as you turned your head to look at nothing in particular.

"Did you see Rangiku like you said you needed?" he asked looking ahead of him.

"Yes, I found her in her office doing work for a change," You said as you smiled to yourself as you remember seeing her do work with out anyone yelling at her to do it. She needs to do that more offend. It sure would save you from a lot of head aches. "Sorry about running off on you like did, but I just couldn’t put it off like I had been doing." he turned to look at you.

"Its ok. I knew it had to be important if you did that. I didn’t need you to do anything. I just wanted to talk." he said with a shrug.

"Ok well you can talk to me now." you said as you turned to look at him. He just looked down trying to think of a way to put what he needed to say into words, but he didn’t seem to come up it any. He turned back to look at her.

"Well…… ummm I just wanted to say……..ummm that I like you." he said as a light brush cross his checks. You where a little confused.

"Ummm ok I like you too." You said as you kind of didn’t get why he said that. He seem to get along with everyone in the division so why in the world would he tell you something like that. He raised an eyebrow at your response. It seems like you didn’t get what he was trying to tell you. He hoped that he would be wrong and that you did get what he was trying to tell you, but you didn’t know how to say it.

"You are not getting what I am trying to say." he stated more then asked with a small sad frown on his face.

"Not really. Just a little confused as to why a captain would come out and tell his 3rd seat that he liked them. It really doesn’t matter if you like me or not." You said.

"That is not what I meant." He said with a sigh.

"Then what is it that you mea." You didn’t get to finish because he cut you off, but putting his right hand behind your neck, pulling you forward, and crushing his lips against yours. Your (e/c) widened as wide as they could go. Ok this wasn’t something that you would have every thought would happen to you. Well you have thought of it, but never with your captain. A small snapping sound brought you back to earth. You brought your hands up to his chest and push him away.

"You get what I am trying to say now? I have felt this way for a while, but at first I didn‘t know what it was. I thought it was friendship I felt for you, but it didn‘t feel the same as it does with Momo. It felt so much greater than anything I could ever feel for her." he said as he looked at you with loving eye. Oh boy.

"Yeah I seem to get it now and I have to say," you started to say. You knew you where going to break his heart with that you have to tell him, but you knew you had to say it. "Its nice that you feel about me, but I don’t feel the same about you." you said looking at him with sad eyes. You really didn’t want to hurts his feeling, but you couldn’t lie to him. You where too nice of a person to do that to anyone. You watched the look in his eyes go from loving to hurt.

"There is someone else?" he asked once he let your words since in.

"Yes. Sorry." you said quietly and looked down. You felt his hand under your chin as he lifted your head to look at him.

"Its alright you don’t have to apologies for how you feel. I know that you can’t change what you feel just because I said something. Whoever it is that has your heart he is one lucky guy and I hope he knows it." he said with a sad smile as he left go of your chin and stood up.

"Thanks for understanding captain." You said with a small bow of he head.

"Its ok, but I better be off now. Got lot of work waiting for me." he said before turning to leave.

"Captain," you called out to him. He stopped and turned to you at you. "I hope you find someone better then me one day. Someone who will feel the same for you as you do them. You really are a great guy and any girl will be lucky to have your heart" you said with a cheerful smile. He smiled a little.

"Thanks and I hope one day I will find her." he said before turning back around and making his way back to his office. Leaving you alone with your thoughts. It was really faltering for him to like you and you knew most girls would kill to be in your shoes, but you knew your heart only wanted Hanataro. Now you knew what you had to do. You had to find him and tell him before you lost the nerve to do so. You stood up and began running to the 4th division. After about ten minutes of running you finally got there and much to your luck seen Hanataro leaving the building with a broom in his hand.

"Hanataro wait up!" You called to him. He stopped and turned to see where the voice came from. Once he spotted you running to him he waiting for you to catch up to him. Once you caught up to him you where out of breath and had to catch your breath.

"Hey (y/n). What are you doing here I thought you where with your boyfriend?" he asked sadly. You looked up at him confused.

"What? What boyfriend? I don’t have a boyfriend." you said as you continued to look at him.

"I thought you where with Captain Hisugaya." he told you as he blinked.

"No, how did you come up with something like that?" you asked.

"Well while I was on my way to clean the 11th division. I saw you and him on a hill kissing. I turned to leave. I was almost gone, but then I stepped on a small tree branch that was on the ground." he said sheepishly. So that was the snap sound you heard. He had seen you two kiss, but didn’t hear any of what you two had talked about.

"Oh that…… well its not what it seems. He was trying to tell me he liked me, but I just didn’t get it so he kissed me, but when it ended I told him it was nice that he liked me and I just didn’t feel the same about him and he did about me. I told him someone else had my heart for a good while now." you said trying to get him to understand.

"Oh really who." he asked as he remembered Rangiku said during their little lunch not so long ago that there was some else. Rangiku must have been talking about the guy you liked.

"Would you like me to show you?" You asked. He looked to be thinking about it.

"Yeah." he said kind of sad.

"Ok." you said before you pressed your lips to his softly. You stayed like that for what seemed like hours, but was only fifteen seconds before you pulled back and waited for him to say something. He seemed really shocked by your actions.

"You like me?" he asked once he recovered him his shock as he pointed to himself.

"Yup." You said with a smile as you watched he face changed from shock to happy.

"Wow. I have liked you for a while now and I would have never thought you would like someone me." he said with a smile.

"What do you mean someone like you?" you asked confused by what he said. Why wouldn’t anyone like someone like someone like him.

"Well……. I’m just a nobody." he said sheepishly. You looked at him and shook your head.

"Hanataro you are no a nobody,. You where always a somebody to me." you said as you kissed him on the check. He blush by what you said and done.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes, really." you said with a nod.

"So are we going out now?" he asked as he blushed more.

"Only if you want to be." you said.

"I would like that." he said as he blushed more if that was even possible because he was already the shade of a tomato.

"So would I." you said with a small laugh. He suddenly lean in a kiss you timidly. You laughed in your mind and though 'This was only the beginning'.

 

A/N: ok this was the last chapter. I took a while to write because it just wasn’t coming, but then it started so I was able to finish this story. I hope you liked it and I will try to start writing the next story soon.