Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Just A Nobody ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: thanks to all those who have reviewed or messaged me. Well here is the next chapter I think I may write only one more or maybe two I am not sure I will have to see how I end this chapter than I should know how many more chapters I will write, but I think this story is coming to an end. Also for you who didn’t get this. It takes place before Rukia left to you the Human world. Ok got that good.

As you walked back to your division after your little talk with Rukia. You sighed and looked up at the blue sky above. Seem like everyone seems to see something that you don’t. Why else would they say that you and your captain are more then that you really are. Here all a long you though you and him where doing nothing more than anything you would do with your other guys friends. Suddenly you bumped into something solid and stumbled backwards a bit.

"(y/n) off in space again." Came your captain’s voice. You blushed from embarrassment as you straightened back up.

"Sorry Captain Hisugaya I wasn’t watching where I was going." You said bowing. Your (h/c) falling over your shoulders. He laughed lightly.

"Its all right (y/n) no harm done." he said with a small smile. Maybe that is why people thought what they thought he always seemed to smile when you where with him a lot more then with anyone. Hell you didn’t even know if he smiled when he was with anyone else. His teal eyes seem to have a brighter shine to them.

"Well I better be off I have to see Rangiku about something." you said as you gave another bow, turn and ran in the other direction.

"Wait!" he called out to you as he reached out to grab your hand, but it was too late. He brought his hand down to his side as he let a sigh slip from him. He turned around and began walking to his division building, but thought better of it and walked off to find Momo.

When you where sure you where far enough away from him you stopped, leaned your hand against a wall, and tried to grain your breath back. That was a little too close. You didn’t want to take the chance of anyone seeing you with him. You couldn’t have anyone else think that you and him where together. Especially Hanataro. God what if he already thought along those lines. It would just kill you. You also hated lying to your captain you didn’t have to see Rangiku about anything. You just need to get out of there, but more you thought about it the more you did need to talk to her. Once you caught your breath and all thoughts stopped running a thousand miles an hour in your mind. You pushed yourself off the wall and began to walking to her office. Hopefully your captain wouldn’t be there or at lest in his office. Once you reached her office you knocked on the door.

"Come in." came the very board voice of Rangiku. You slide open the door, walked in, and slid it closed behind you.

"It seems that you where right." You started, but was cut off by her.

"I knew there was something going on between you two." she said happily.

"No, that is not what you where right about. The thing you where right about was that people do seem to think that him and I are together. Hell even Yachiru though him and I where together." you said as you walked across the room and sat down in your usual seat.

"Ok, so what are you going to do?" she asked you.

"Nothing. Well maybe stay away from him because I don’t want something like that to get around to Hanataro. That would just kill me." You said as you brought your (e/c) eyes to the floor.

"Then find him and tell me that its not true and that you like him." She said with blue eyes and shrugged.

" I told you there is no way I can tell him that I like him." you said as your eyes winded to the size of dinner plates.

"You are too meek for your own good." she said with her eyes still closed and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yeah, I know. You always tell me that." you said your eyes became their normal size and softly smiled at the older woman.

"Well If I always tell you that then you need to do something about it." she said as she opened her eyes.

"Yeah I know I need to. I need to be more like anyone other then me." you said as she placed your elbows on your knees.

"No, you need to be yourself, but you still need a bit more courage. That is all." she said looking at you.

"Yeah, but where do I get this courage you speak of?" you asked playfully. She chucked.

"Well from that gigantic heart you have." she said with a sisterly smile.

"Its not that big Rangiku." you said.

"Oh yes it is or else how in the world would you put up with everything that I do. Even when I try to things better for you, but only end up messing things up even more for you." she said.

"Well in that case maybe it is that big." you said with a laugh making her pout.

"It wasn’t that funny." she said still pouting.

"Yes, it is." You said as your 9e/c) shined more than they have even shined before.

"Whatever." she said as she turned back to her desk as the door slid and a member of the 4th division came in with some more paperwork about one of the lower level shinigami that had been injured in the human world, but a lower hollow. You just sat there watching her fill out form after form.

 

~ With Hisugaya~

After he made his way to Momo’s office he sighed as he knocked on the door and waited for Momo’s answer.

"Come in Toshiro." she called. He closed his teal eyes while a tick mark pulsed on his snow white hair. He slid open the door and stepped in.

"Its Captain Hisugaya. Momo you know you just can’t keep calling Toshiro. It Captain Hisugaya to you Lieutenant Hinamori." He said as the tick mark slowly went down.

"Ok Fine. So what can I do for you CAPTAIN HISUGAYA." She said as she stressed his rank and name.

"Just wanted to talk to someone other then Rangiku." He said as he took the seat in front of her desk. Momo moved her midnight hair from her chocolate eyes. He hair was tied back in its normal bun with a white cloth with her light blue ribbon to hold the cloth in place. She looked at her childhood friend something was up with him. Many people may not see it, but she knew him very well.

"So what is on your mind. It seems to be something big by the look on your face. Why can‘t you talk to Rangiku?" she asked as she placed her elbows on her desk, laced her fingers together, and placed her head on her laced fingers ready to listen to whatever he had to say.

"Well it has to do with (y/n) (l/n) and if I talk to Rangiku about it she will just go off in one of her own weird conclusions and be 100% wrong as always." He said.

"What is there a problem you are having with her or something?" Momo asked.

"No, there is no problem with her. I have been kind of hang out with her more as of late and when I tired to talk to her just now she made something up about having to meet Rangiku about something and took off in the opposite direction from the division building. I called out to her, but she didn’t stop." he said.

"So you think that she is avoiding you or something." she asked as she brought her hands onto the top of her desk.

"I really don’t know." he said with a sigh as he leaned forward to rest his hands on her desk.

"Well I head from around the Seireitei is that you and her seem to be spending a lot of time together. Like a few people saw you two sitting on a hill just talking to each other." she said.

"Yeah I got board and since there was light paperwork I took a walk. I seen her sitting on a hill just watching the hell butterflies flying around so I thought I could sit and talk with her." he said with a shrug.

"Since when do you like sit with other people when are take a walk? I have been trying to get to you do that when I am sitting somewhere and you always telling me that you rather walk." she said as she raised an eyebrow at her friend.

"That is different I spent time with you like that since we where kids." he said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Yeah, but still." she said.

"What she is my friend too." he said still keeping his arms crossed while closing this eyes.

"Hmmm. You feel for her what you feel for me?" she asked. She knew there was something there and she had a feeling she was getting close to whatever it was that was bothering him.