Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Just A Nobody ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I would like to thank everyone who messaged me on how good the last chapter was thanks guys. I couldn’t have done it with out you. Luv you guys. Ok now on with the story.

After you left the green hill you walked back to the 10th division. It was nice to spend some time with the captain that didn’t include any type of work. It made you know the real him and not the image he shows while working. Maybe it was because of the stress that came with the job. You knew that you had stress from the things you did so you knew his had to be worst of all. You walked to Rangiku’s office. You haven’t seen her so far today and you missed her. When you reached the door, knocked on it, and waiting for her ok before you entered.

"Come in." she called from the other side. You slid the door open and stepped inside.

"Haven’t seen you for most of the day lieutenant." You said as you slid the door closed behind you. She looked up from her work to look at you. She placed her pen down and smiled at you.

"(y/n) what brings you here?" she asked still smiling.

"Nothing just wanted to see what you where up to and now I see you doing work with out being told to my Captain Hitsugaya. So where did you disappear to today?" you asked as you took your favorite seat by the window.

"Nothing just had some lunch with someone and came back to finish up the last bit of work I had." she said as she turned around to resume her work.

"Oh. Who where you with?" she asked as you tilled your head to the side.

"It was no one of importants. When I was looking for the Captain earlier I found him with you on sitting on hill. You two seem to be a lot closer then anything." she said as she turned back to you and raised her eyebrow.

"No, I guess we are friends on a weird level…..why?" you asked as you mimicked her action.

"Nothing, I just thought that you liked Hanataro?" she asked.

"Yes, you know this. I told you that a few months now, but before I said anything you said you could see that for a year. So why ask?" you asked kind of confused at the question.

"Well by the look of things earlier there seemed to be more than you are telling me to only liking only Hanataro." she stated. You fell out of your chair when you hear her say that.

"Rangiku! I can’t believe you would think something like that." You said as you picked yourself off the floor and sat back down on the seat of the chair. You just couldn’t believe she just said something like that. Could it be because of you talking to the captain made people believe that where was something more going on between the two of you.

"Well the two of you seem to be very close for a work related relationship that is all I saying. "she said.

"There is nothing going on between us. He is my Captain. Sorry if me being some sort of friends with him makes every one believe that we are dating. You know he is not the one I like." you said looking Rangiku right in the eyes. (e/c) eyes to blue eyes. Not blinking.

"Could have fooled me." she said with a shrugged.

"That is it. I am going." You said as you stood up and left the room. Leaving a stunned Rangiku behind. What you need now was to talk to someone who had reasoning and a level head when it came to things like this. The only person that came to your mind was Rukia Kuchiki. She was one of your closest friends. You walking pasted the 11th Division when a little pink blur run right into you causing you to fall backwards. You closed your eyes and winced at the slight pain from the impact of your body on the hard ground. Once you opened your eyes you saw the lieutenant of the 11th Division sitting crossed legged on your stomach. Smiling brightly at you like she always does. Her pink hair seemed to be even more bright in the sun’s light. You blinked.

"Hello lieutenant Yachiru." You said as you smiled up at you.

"(your nick name) what are you doing here. Come to see me?" she asked as her smile widened even more than possible.

"Sorry I was on my way to see Rukia because I have to talk to her about something." You said as you pulled her up off of you and placed her on the ground so you could stand back up as well.

"Did something happened between you a frosty? You and him not going to be together any more?" she asked looking up at you blinking with a small frown on her pale face.

"No, I was never with him to began with." you said as you looked down at her face to see the frown still there.

"Why not?" she asked.

"Because he is my captain and need to go find Rukia." you said as you walked off leaving Yachiru behind with a pout on her face. At lest till she saw Ikkaku come into view and a loud cry of CUEBALL she was off. You chuckled softly to yourself as you thought what was in store for poor Ikkaku. After another ten minutes of searching you finally found Rukia.

"(y/n) it has been a while what is have you been up to?" she asked as she walked you walk up the path.

"Rukia you never seem to change." you said as you walked up to her. She never really very change. Her short black hair blow in the breeze, her dark purple* eyes, and her skin always seems to glow slightly from the black of her uniform and hair. Only thing that seemed to change is her height because now she was the same height as you now.

"You know most things here never change that much. So what brings you over here?" she asked you.

"Nothing I just really need some who makes sense around here to talk to." you said as you sat down next to her on the steps of the 13th Division steps.

"Why? What happened? You and Hitsugaya broke up or something?" she asked with a cornered look on her face.

"Oh no not you too! Everyone seems to think we are together. What in the world makes you people thing something like that?" you said raising your voice a little.

"Well the looks that you give each other." she said as she put one of her fingers to her chin thinking.

"There is no look I never gave me any different look then I would give you or anyone of my friends." you said as you looked right at her with a small tick mark pulsing from your head.

"Well you may not give him any looks, but he sure gives you some small ones. Haven’t you seen them?" she asked backing away from you slightly. She knew what could happen when you got pissed off, but she had to admit that Renji walking around with a large lump on his head for a week was pretty funny. She had told him he shouldn’t have made fun of you even if he was a little drunk.

"Rangiku and even Yachiru said the same thing. Both seem to think there is more going on then there really is. Well Rangiku should know there isn’t because she knows who I like." You said as you calmed down and hen sighed.

"Oh really who is it?" Rukia asked with a smirk on her face. You looked down and bit your lip before you looked up at her.

"Its Hanataro Yamada." You said softly.

"What division is he in?" she asked as the name didn’t ring any bells in her mind.

"He is the 7th seat of the 4th Division." You said as you looked down again.

"Oh well…….. I bet he is nice if you like him then he must be a great guy." she said with a soft smile.

"Yeah, he really is the sweetest guy you would ever meet in your life." You said as you rested your chin on your hand while placing your elbow on your knee.

 

A/N: Ok that is it for this chapter I hope you like it. I will have the next on up soon.

 

* Rukia’s eye are a deep purple. Her bio on Absolute Anime says they are purple and I always use them for bios of any and all anime characters.