Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Just A Nobody ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: thanks to all of you who read and messaged me. Well here is the 3rd chapter so I hope you like it.

The next day Rangiku meet with Hanataro at the 4th division building and lead him to a small tea house. Once they sat down she jumped right to the point.

“Hanataro what do you think of (y/n)?” She asked just out of the blue. The question seems surprise him for a moment.

“Well I think she is a very nice person. She is one of the few who doesn’t pick on me just because I am part of the 4th division.” he started after a moment of thought.

“Is that all?” she asked with a bord look on her face. She knew there was more to what he said and she was going to find out before their lunch break was up.

“Yeah, what else would there be?” he asked as he tilled his head to the side.

“Ok. Lets try this another way. Hmmmm. Ok I got one. Do you think of her as some one beautiful?” she said as she tried hard to make it simple with out just coming out with it. She wanted him to say it himself without her just spelling it out for him.

“Yes, I would. Most in the Seireitei do.” he said as he straighten his head back.

“Ok. This is so not work so I am just going to come out and say it. Do you love her?” she asked as she pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration. She took her fingers of the bridge of her nose to look at his face. He just looked down at the table to hid his bright red face. This made her smile. Seems like this was going some where now.

“Well, I um ……she um ……. Well she wouldn’t………..don’t see how……” he struggled to find the right words, but they seem to be failing him. He just couldn’t say anything that made any sense at all. Rangiku smiled a little. It seems as though he did seem to kinda at a lost for words to her question it still seem to tell her the answer she need. Yes. This would turn out for the best. She smiled and continued on with her plan.

 

~ With (y/n) ~

 

You laid back on the grassy hill and watched as the white puffy cotton clouds slowly passed by. Today was a slow day so far. Captain Hitsugaya wasn’t around which you found odd, but what seem to be the norm was that Rangiku seemed to have disappeared again. You didn’t worry about either of them. Captain Hitsugaya was most likely out doing something that has to do with work. As Rangiku well not much thought as to where she will be at this time. You sighed. You didn’t see how on earth didn’t die from worry when it comes to her. Well you don’t worry about her now as much as you did when you first became 3rd seat. Back then you should have been dead from all the stress, but some how you managed to live. You closed your (e/c) eyes and took a deep breath. Everything just seems to be so peaceful. Pretty soon you found yourself to be nodding off when a shadow come over you. Your eyes shoot opened. You tilled your head back little to see who was standing there.

“Captain Hitsugaya.” you said as you sat up, turned to him, and bowed your head a little.

“There is no need for that (y/n).” he said softly as he took a seat right next to you on the soft green grass.

“Sir if I may ask what are you doing out here. I thought you would be busy with work?” you asked still kind of shocked to see your captain sitting next to you.

“Nothing I just wanted some fresh air after being in my office most of the morning. It is too much of a beautiful day not to take a little walk. While I was out I saw you laying here and thought I would join you.” he said as if it was nothing. To you this was not nothing this was something. He as always doing work. He always seemed to be the type to never want a break, but you guessed that even types like him need a break and be outside every once in a while just to enjoy the simple things in life.

“Oh I see. I guess even captains need a little while away from the office every now and then.” you said as closed your eyes and gave him a cheerful smile. He looked at you, blinked a few times before relaxing into a smile.

“Yeah, I guess we do.” he said as he turned back to look at the small stream at the bottom of the small hill. You opened your eyes to look at your captain and seen a very faint pink of his cheeks. You just shrugged it off as the sun had gotten to his fair skin and turned to look at the hell butterflies that where fluttering by. To you sometimes it seems as if they where delicate to fly on their own that by letting themselves be carried by the gentle breezes. You brought your knees up to your chest, crossed your arms over the top of them, and rested your head on them. Still watching them as they floated around Hisugaya and you. You watched as one kept bumping into your captains face while he would lightly brush them aside slightly annoyed as a frown formed on his face. You couldn’t help, but laugh slightly at this . He turned to look at your as you laughed.

“Don’t be so quick to laugh they seem to like you as well.” he said as he pointed to the top of your head. You blinked and looked up to see two of them on your forehead. You smiled.

“I don’t mind them. They seem to make everything around this area seem more peaceful.” You said as you looked back to him.

“Yeah it pretty peaceful here. There isn’t any one running around screaming like a chicken with their heads cut off piling more paperwork on the desk or complaining lieutenant. Just the sound of the birds chirruping, wing blowing, and the stream hitting against the rocks. I wish I could just movie my desk here and do my work right here.” he said as he closed his eyes and leaned back on his hands. You just stared at him. In the past two days you began to think your captain had taken up a hobby and that hobby seems to be to surprise you at every turn. Just when you think you know him. He seems to show a side of him that you never thought would be there. You just smiled and placed your head back on the folded arms. Back to the peaceful silence of before.

 

~ With Hanataro~

It has been a few hours since his lunch with the lieutenant of the 10th Division, Rangiku Matsumoto. He still couldn’t believe what she asked after she asked him if he was in love with (y/n) *flashback*  

She had just asked him he was in love with (y/n). he couldn’t stop the blood from rushing to his face after she asked that. He didn’t know if he could tell her what he felt. She looked at him.

“Well?” she asked as she intertwined her fingers together, rested her head on them, and placed her elbows on the edge of the table. She smiled as she looked at him. He gulped and bowed his head down in shame for not speaking what he truly felt so freely like most would be able to. Sometimes he found his own shy demeanor.

“Yes. I do very much.” he said meekly. It was almost to muffled to even hear, but she heard it just fine as if he would have yelled it from the highest mountain.

“Oh that is so cute. She would kill me if I told you, but she told me that she liked you to,” she began, but after she said that his head shoot up. Eye widened in surprise. “But, you better in her heart fast because there is someone else who seems to have set his sights on her as well.”

“Really? Who is he?” he asked shyly.

“ I will not say any names because you might be scared to make your move,” She said as she stood up to leave. “Don’t get discouraged. I think you can take him on and win her heart.” and with a small wink she was gone. *end flashback*  

Who could it be? Who else could have their eyes for (y/n) as well. She said a guy which meant one so which guy out of the thousands of soul reapers that liked her as well. To him one of them would make a much better match for her then him. All he did was clean around the Seireitei and he always seem to lost his zanpakuto. He just sighed and walked to the 6th division holding cells for their cleaning. This was going to be a long day because he knew by having a lot on his mind his work will drag.

 

~ With Rangiku~

She walked into her office and looked at her desk. She blinked and then blinked again. There wasn’t any work on there for her. She knew it was a slow day, but it was never this slow. She walked out her office and make her way down the hall to Hisugaya’s office to see what was up. When she opened the door she saw that he wasn’t there. Now this was weird. He was always in here even when there is nothing to do. She took a step back and closed the door. The she turned her head to see some lower level soul reaper run by.

“Hey you!: She called out to him. The blond haired boy skidded to a stop, turned and looked at the lieutenant.

“Yes, Lieutenant Rangiku?” he asked as his green eyes didn’t leave her face.

“Have you seen captain Hisugaya?” she asked. He only shook his head.

“No, I haven’t, but I did hear a few other talk about they seen him walking around outside an hour ago. Maybe he is still out there. Is that all Lieutenant?” he asked.

“Yes, that will be all.” she said as she waved him off as she made her way out side. Once out there she focused on his spiritual presser. Once she had it she took of in the direction he was in. Once she found him she stopped. She rubbed her eyes to make sure she was not seeing things. Nope still the same. There was her captain sitting back on his hands on the grass with (y/n). Either one of them talking. The Hell butterflies fluttered around them. (y/n) had her knees up to her chest, arms folded on top of them , and her head resting on her arms. It seemed far to cute to disturbed them. Rangiku turned on her heels and quietly walked back to her office. She could take a short nap if he stayed there for a while. She smiled at the thought of the scene that she had seen only moments ago. It truly was sweet. Like right of a book or something. All that was needed music playing softly in the background.

A/n: Ok looks like another chapter finished so now all I have to do is wait for FOS to be back up and then I will add it.