Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Just A Nobody ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I would like to thank everyone who read my first chapter and wanted me to write more. Thank you people. Well here is the next part I hope you like it because I tried really hard to write it and get it out here. Oh if I make some mistakes sorry about that because I type all my t-mobile sidekick and the keys are really small so I might hit the wrong keys so please bare with me.

 

It has been a week since your little discussion with Rangiku, but it was still fresh in your mind as if it happened only minutes ago.

"You better figure it out before someone else gets him." her words seem to keep running in your head like its running a marathon. You where just leaning against the wall of the 10th Division building next to the door just looking up at the sky. Just watching the clouds go by. She maybe right. Hanataro was a sweet, funny and caring guy. A guy like that just doesn’t stay single for long. Somewhere in the Seireitei there are many girls who would find him attractive maybe even a few in the 320 Rukongai districts. You sighed, closed your eyes, and bowed your head to face the ground.

"(y/n) have you seen Rangiku anywhere?" came a slightly angered voice next to you. Your eye shot opened and your head to the direction the voice had come from. You looked right into stern teal eyes. His spiky white hair swaying in the breeze. He was the youngest of the captains dubbed "The Genius", to you he is known as the shortest captain, but you would never voice that one out loud.

"No sir Captain Hisugaya I haven’t, but knowing her she is either drinking sake or sleeping somewhere." You said with a small laugh as the images of Rangiku holding up her empty bottle of sake with a wide smile on her face. Eyes closed, and a slight blush on her cheeks from the consumption of said sake. The one of her curled up on a thick tree branch with the wind playing with her strawberry-blonde hair.

"Yeah knowing her that is what she would be doing. Well come on since you are my third seat you will have to fill in for her. There is a mountain of paperwork and I can’t do it all myself." he said looking around to see if Rangiku was hiding some where.

"Yes sir and if you are looking around trying to see if she is hiding she is not or I would have seen it because I was out here most of the day. I would have seen her if she did." you said as got off the wall you where leaning on and fixed your hakama and waiting for your captain to head in before following him. He turned to look at you with a blank face.

"One of these days I will find to where ever she disappears to." he said then turned around and started waking into the building. You nodded and followed him.

"Yeah it would be nice to know she gets to, but then you know she will just find another place to hind the next time." you said as passed a group of lower level shinigami who seemed to be fresh out of the academy because they seem to cower in fear of their captain. You shake your head knowing they will soon learn that their captain was nothing to fear not like Captain Kenpachi Zaraki. That man still gives you the creeps every time you look at him and see his insane bloodlust smile of his.

"Yeah that is true." he said as you both reached his office. You gasped at the sight of all the paper work. It covered the entire surface of the desk. You really didn’t know how the desk still stood so strong against the weight of all the paperwork.

"Wow! I didn’t think at there was this much paperwork. I know you said you had a lot, but I could have never imagine you had that much paperwork." You said still in slight aw at the image before you.

"Well I did say I had a lot of paperwork so lets get started." He said as he sat in his chair. Disappearing behind his work. Even if he was fully grown he still would have disappeared behind it. You thought as you sat down across from him and began filling out the many forms.

~ A few hours later~

Now after the last batch of paperwork was sent to the 5th Division you could see some of the desk. For the last few hours Captain Hitsugaya and you have been filling out forms and making small talk. Well it started out small talk, but just became more like a conversation one would have with a very close friend.

"I say next time she does missing again and she comes back lets glue her to her chair." You said as you started on another form.

"Would be nice, but she would have still will find away to get out of it and hid her paperwork." he said as he finished adding his signature to another form.

"She hides her paperwork?" she asked shocked. You knew she could be a little lazy, but you never thought she would go as far as to hid her paperwork. Sometimes you wonder how she made it to the rank of lieutenant when she tries to get out of her work at every turn.

"Yeah. Last time she hind them under her couch." he said as if it was nothing like it happened all the time.

"Wow sounds like it happens all the time." you said stopping to look at your captain. He stopped to look as you once you said that.

"With someone like Rangiku as lieutenant it kind of happens a lot. You kind of get used to it after a while, but it still gets to me that she will just leave her paperwork till its due. Helping your Captain with the paperwork load should be the first thing on a lieutenant’s mind, but with her I never know what is on her mind and I don’t really want to know." he said as he went back to look at the paper in his hand.

"Why wouldn’t want to know?" you ask as you watched him.

"Honestly I think I would end up being terrified. Who knows what goes on in there." he said with a real smile graced his pale face.

"Yeah it would be terrifying to know whats in there, but it makes her who she is so I guess it can’t be all bad." You said with a shrugged.

"What are you two doing?" came a sleepy voice from the direction of the door. Both the Captain and you looked to the door and there stood the missing lieutenant. She must have been sleeping somewhere.

"We are doing the paperwork that you should have been helping with Rangiku." Hisugaya said giving his lieutenant a very stern look. All she did was sigh.

"Sorry, but I just need a nap. Looking at all that paperwork just game me a headache. After a while every page just seem to look like the others." she said sounding a little more wake then before.

"Whatever," he said to her and then turned back to you "(y/n) you may do what you wish since Rangiku is here. She will take over the rest of the paperwork."

"Thank you Captain." You said with a nod of you head and stood up.

"No, thank you for filling in for her." he said with a smile.

"Sure any time Captain." You said smiling back at him before turning and walked out the door. Rangiku just looked at her Captain.

"What went on here while I was taking a nap?" she asked rising an eyebrow at him.

"We filled out most of the forms and talked." he said with a shrug.

"You don’t smile, but you did when she was talking to you did." she said giving her Captain an all knowing look.

"Why is it only you have to make things out to be more then they really are. Just like last month you though Ikkaku and Yumichika where gay and your reason for that was because they spend a lot of time together. Then you found out that they where just friends and they hang out with each other because they are friends. So stop making things out like that when they are not." he said looking back at the last pile of paperwork.

"Ok the one time I was wrong and that is all people remember." she said as she sat down and grabbed half of the pile.

"The one time?" he asked rising an eyebrow at her.

"Ok. Ok. I was wrong more times than that, but I might be right." she said.

"Nope still wrong." he said as he started to new the new form.

"Fine I give up." She said with a sigh.

"Good." he said as he signed his name and moved on to the next paper. After thirty minutes the last of the paperwork was finished and Rangiku had to run it over to the 4th Division to Captain Unohana. Once you dropped it off. While she was about to exit the 4th Division building she bumped into Hanataro.

"I’m sorry Miss Rangiku. I wasn’t watching where I was going." He said with a bow.

"No its alright Hanataro I was in my own world and wasn’t paying attention to where I was going." she said waving it off.

"Alright then I will be going then." he said with another bow and began to walk away. She watched him for a minutes then got an idea.

"Hey Hanataro," she said making his stop in his trace and turned to look at her with a questionable look on his face. "What are you doing on your lunch break?"

"Nothing." he said at a lost as to what would make her ask something like that.

"Good, want to have lunch with me." she asked with a smile.

"Sure, but may I ask as to why you would ask such a thing from me?" he asked looking confused.

"Just wanted to have a little talk with you. That is all." she said as her smile got even bigger.

"Hmmmm. Ok ." he said.

"Ok I will meet you here at 12:30 alright?" she asked.

"Yeah that would be great. See you then Miss Rangiku." he said with another bow and continued down the hallway. Leaving a smiling Rangiku behind.

"Prefect." she said as she turned around and going back to the 10th Division building.

 

A/N: ok that was chapter 2. I don’t know when I will have chapter 3 up, but I will start to write on it tonight. I have no idea when I will add it.