Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Kuro Kokoro (TLOTFD Yotsuba's Side Story) ❯ Love Bug XD ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
She nodded at you and she and you snuck out to go see everyone. It was about 10 in the morning on Thursday. 'Guess were missing school today' you thought happily as you went out to the living room.In the living room..."Makou were alright, there healed and there sleeping. Yes its okay now. Just go to sleep. No don't let Keiko CRY! Tell her Yuki and Yotsuba are alright! Come on its alright!" said Kai on the phone with Makou. Everyone watched her. Kai nodded then and said "Understood. Don't let Keiko touch the sake kay? Alright love you Mai-Mai Chan. Night". Kisuke twitched at Kai who smiled back at him. She put her phone away and said "Well Makou has half a mind to come to the material world herself but she is needed right now in the research and development department. There neck deep in files". Everyone went silent for a while.” Do you think those were vasto lordes?" asked Rangiku tensely. Everyone was quiet. "There's no way" said Yuki limping in the room followed by you. "They were only foot soldiers. The lords are way stronger" you said. "You should be resting" Kai said in a low voice. Yuki sat by Toshiro who gave her a worried look. She waved it off. "You of all people should know we don't rest for to long in a crisis" you said to Kai who nodded then said sighing "If it took us with all of our full strength to beat them, then...." "Your going to have to get stronger!" said Kisuke putting his fan over his face. Kai nodded. You looked at Ichigo and he had a determined look on his face. He got up from the table and said "I have to go home. Later". You got up and went back to your room to think. Back at the Soul Society"Thanks Captain Henma, for assisting me" said Ukitake as he and you searched through files. "No problem" Makou said smiling. Keiko handed her more files. Captain Shinsui and Nanao arrived and she helped look through the databases. Shinsui stood next to Keiko and he smiled at her. "So you and Mr. tattoo’s huh?" he asked her conversationally. Keiko nodded and laughed and said "Yes I love his tattoos. They make me want to lock him up in a dark room and rape him". Shinsui stared at her wide eyed. "Are there more women like you?" he asked pouting. "Yes. In fact, even though Nanao is the bookish type, she is the sexy librarian! Kinda like Makou only Nanao has a wild streak. Find it and you'll see what I mean" whispered Keiko to Shinsui. He nodded serious then he looked at Ukitake and handed him more files. "Oh no" said Ukitake typing loudly. Makou looked at the screen and she cursed. Nanao stared wide eyed and Keiko rushed over. "What’s all this? OH my" she said. Shinsui grabbed a phone and told Yamamoto. "You might want to alert our soul reapers in the material world" Shinsui said before hanging up. The next couple of days went by and Ichigo was missing. No one could find him and you couldn't help but wonder where he was. You got a call from Toshiro who asked you, Kai, and Yuki to Orihime's apartment to look at the communicator he put there. You went there with Yuki and Kai. You stared at the screen wide eyed. "Whoa" you muttered. "Cool huh?" said Rangiku giggling. Kai rolled her eyes and looked away while Yuki and Toshiro discussed when Yamamoto would be calling. "Any second now" Toshiro said waiting. Orihime rushed in and looked around. "Uh" she said confused. The screen lit up and Yamamoto appeared. You all bowed. "Good day to you all, though I'm afraid I have some grave news" he said his brow furrowing farther with worry. Orihime gave a nervous laugh and said "I think I should be going now". "Wait Ms Orihime. This involves you humans too im afraid. Both Captain Ukitake and Captain Henma have researched and found something. We believe Aizen is planning to replicate the oken" said Yamamoto gravely. Everyone gave a sharp intake of breath. "Oken?" asked Orihime confused. "The key to get into the soul kings kingdom. The soul king is the ruler of the Soul Society but no one has ever seen him" explained Rangiku to Orihime. Orihime gasped and said "If he wants the oken to get in that must mean he is going to"- Yamamoto cut her off by nodding and saying "Kill the Soul King. Yes. He is planning to become Soul King. In order for him to replicate it though, he needs 1,000 concentrated souls from an area. And that area is Karakura town. The Hyougaku is estimated to activate in 3 more months. That is when it reaches its full power. We must all get stronger and prepare for the battle this coming winter. We will need all the help we can get. Even you humans". Orihime nodded serious and said "Understood". She bowed and ran out. Rangiku went to alert the others. "Before you go, there is someone that wishes to speak to you Captain Hitsugaya". Hinamori Momo appeared on the screen causing Yuki to tense next to you. You patted her reassuringly."M-Momo. You should be in bed resting" Toshiro said shocked. "Toshiro, I’m so sorry for ever doubting you" she said about to cry. "Stop! It didn't really affect me anyways. You should rest or you will stay that short forever" he said teasing her. She stomped and said "Don't be mean Toshiro!". "Hinamori, remember, I’m Captain Hitsugaya now. You should rest, you have bags under your eyes" Toshiro said his voice commanding. Momo nodded wiping her eyes, then she asked "Are you going to fight Captain Aizen? Do you intend to kill him? Please don't kill Captain Aizen! I’m sure he has a reason for all of this. Ichimaru is probably controlling him!". Toshiro stared at her wide eyed. Kai gripped her sword shaking with anger. Captain Yamamoto covered her face and she went to sleep. He handed her to his lieutenant. "I'm sorry I thought she was well enough to speak rationally" he said apologizing. "That’s alright. Goodbye" said Toshiro turning off the screen. He stared at Yuki who still looked tense. They both left the room a little quietly. You stared at Kai who was still shaking. "You okay?" you asked her. She took a deep breath and said "Yeah. I will be". You nodded and left too. Kai went back to Kisuke's. You looked around for Orihime and you met up with her. "Yotsuba!" she said after you appeared beside her. You were in human clothes. (Mini t shirt, jeans, shoes etc..) "Hey! Looking for Ichigo? I know you can sense him and I figured he needed to know this new info so you were prolly looking for him" you said grinning at her. She nodded. While she led you, you sent a text to Kai that you would be home some time in the night. She didn't ask any questions. That was good. Soon you and Orihime approached a warehouse. "There's a shield" said Orihime looking it up and down. "Want me to break it?" I asked smirking ready to pull out my sword. "No. Here" she said grabbing my arm and pulling me through with her. We were in complete darkness and there was light ahead. There were stairs and you went down them and Orihime looked down at the people who looked at us. "Uh Hi! Uh This isn't the bathroom! Uh just kidding!" she said nervously. Some people rolled there eyes.

She ran to Ichigo and explained the situation. You saw Shinji way ahead in the distance and I guess he didn't know you were here. You felt an ache to run to him but you decided this wasn' t the place. Ichigo nodded at what she said then put on a grim smile. "Why don't you look surprised?" you asked. "I am. I just don't know how to react. Wipe that worried look off your face Orihime. I'll stop Aizen. I promise" he said getting up. You looked at him and smiled. 'Brave but stupid' you thought amused. "Hyouri lets continue" he called to the girl in the red. "That’s Miss Hyouri to you" she yelled at him. They began to fight and you watched. You told Orihime you were going to stay for a little bit and she left. You sent a text to Kai and told her you were okay. You walked towards Shinji and some people there stared at you. "That was Orihime, and she was my first love" he said sighing. You twitched and picked a rock up and threw it at his head. He fell to the ground twitching in pain. "Who-who did that?" he asked getting up. He spotted you and grinned. You glared. "Yotsuba!" he said coming over. You kicked him into a rock. "Aw come on Yotsuba I didn't mean it! Don't be jealous!" he screamed at you as he dodged your punches and kicks. "JEALOUS? I AM NOT JEALOUS!" you screamed kicking him again though you did feel slightly jealous. You calmed down and continued to glare at him. "Heh. So your the Soul Reaper Shinji has told me about. You have a nice body to and I could totally despise you along with that Orihime chick...ehh...but since Shinji said you were a good soul reaper I guess I won't" said the girl with the red jump suit coming toward you grinning at you and the bloody nosed Shinji. "I’m Hyouri Samigaki" she said extending a hand toward me. You shook hers. "Yotsuba Mishiro" you said. "So what squad are you in?" she asked sitting down next to you. "14th" you said gesturing to your hair band that had your squad number and rank, and people gasped. "They made a new division?" asked Shinji stunned. "Yeah. Were special forces along with research and development. Were 5 Captains in one squad. There is my Captain, Makou, our Lieutenant Yuki, and three third seats. Kai, Keiko, and myself. Though my rank is 3rd seat, I am also a Captain" you said nervously as there stunned faces grew more stunned. "Whoa" muttered Shinji. "Figures they'd get a new squad after all these years" said a big man who sat nearest to you. You looked at him and he said "Oh excuse me. My name is Hachi". "Hello Hachi!" you said smiling at him. Everyone introduced themselves then. Ichigo ran over and said "Hyouri train me! Quit socializing!". Hyouri slapped him in the face with her sandal and screamed at him "I'M TRYING TO TALK TO SHINJI'S NEW GIRLFRIEND". Everyone looked at Shinji and you and you began to whistle innocently. Ichigo grinned at you with a wicked gleam in his eye and you grabbed Hyouri's sandal and slapped him with it. You rocked back and forth on your heels akwardly. "Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" you said slowly and awkwardly. Suddenly a girl with green hair glomped you. "I don't care that your a soul reaper! Your nice! Tee hee! Shinji must really like you because he never brings his girlfriends home" she said hyperly. You twitched. "Usually?" you said and a dark cloud loomed over you as your face got a contorted look. "Don't make it sound like i'm some womanizer or something!" yelled Shinji who had ran and hid behind Hachi. You chuckled darkly and said "Besides, he didn't bring me home. I came here with Orihime". "Oh your not staying?" asked Hachi. "Maybe I can come back again. But I have to train just like Ichigo does. I need to get stronger for this battle coming in the winter". you said sighing. They all nodded. Ichigo looked more pumped up and yelled "Well Come on Hyouri!". Hyouri slapped him again and said "Hang on". She gave me and grin and said "Your alright Soul Reaper. See you tomorrow". You grinned back and nodded. Shinji appeared behind you and said "I'll walk you home". You shrugged not really caring although your stomach clenched. You waved goodbye to everyone and you and Shinji left the compound place. As you walked home it was silent. You yawned boredly and he took the hint. "Sooo" he said conversationally. "Hmmm?" you asked stretching. "Were you jealous?" he asked you giving you a smug smirk. "Me? Jealous? NO" you yelled twitching. "A huh. I don't believe you" he said staring at you. He was walking backwards that way he could face you. You noticed a street pole coming up and you thought it best not to tell him it was there. You rolled your eyes and he ran into it. "Ow" he said rubbing his head. You giggled. "Your evil" he muttered and you smiled. "Not evil. Just mean" you said poking his nose. He grinned and brought you closer causing you to gasp. He grabbed your waist and caught your right hand and pulled you close to him. "You're the evil one! You can't just do this to a girl and not suffer the consquences later!" you said weakly because you were slowly losing your grip on reality. All you felt was him, you and him there. The world just stopped. His hot breathe was at your ear and neck, and he whispered "What consquences?". You took a deep breath and brought your lips to his. You felt him grin in the kiss, and he quickly became enthusiastic causing you to part your lips in the kiss for air. You air was blocked by his tounge which took the opening as a chance to get in. His tongue explored the sweetest parts of your mouth causing you to moan. You pulled away for air and you clung to him breathing hard. "Heh. See? This is why I was off men! They just kiss you and you forget to think or breathe or- " ... Your statement was cut off by his lips pressing to yours again and you lost what you were going to say completely. You wrapped your arms around his neck pressing yourself closer to him. When the kiss ended you placed your head against his chest, trying to breathe normally. He nipped and pecked your neck and you prayed there were no hickies. "Your no longer off men now!" he said chuckling. "Why didn't I just be a lesbian?" you muttered causing him to laugh. You both began to walk again and soon enough you reached the corner near Urahara's shop. "Urahara....heh. Nice man. Come back tomorrow alright?" he asked you looking into your eyes. You nodded slowly and he grinned. He kissed your lips again lightly causing your knees to go weak. "Bye Tsuba-chan" he said walking away waving. "Bye" you said weakly. Your voice was shaky. You walked in to the shop and everyone looked at you. Yuki and Kai were giving you looks and everyone else looked curious. "WHAT? CAN'T A GIRL WALK IN WITHOUT QUESTIONING?" you yelled and everyone anime falled. "Then uh whats that mark on your neck?" whispered Kai and Yuki as everyone went back to planning and talking. "Uh....bug bite" you said smiling nervously. They dragged you outside and you yelled in protest. Kisuke and the others looked at you all with a O.o look. "We'll be back soon hehehehe" said Yuki waving to everyone then shutting the door. They dragged you to the nearby park and sat you down on a bench.Yuki looked excited and Kai looked a little sad. "So?" asked Yuki grinning. "What?". "Who is this bug?" asked Kai as she stomped the ground pretending to squish the bug. "Uh...Shinji" you said with a sweat drop. Kai did an anime fall and Yuki giggled. "Cool! So you guys are dating?" asked Yuki. You nodded and said "Uh I guess yeah". "Shinji is a hollow. Well more then that. His spiritual pressure resembles that of Ichigo's. I'm not sure what he is Yotsuba, but he is strong. Makou examined his spiritual pressure and it is a hollows and soul reapers. Be careful" said Kai walking away and flashstepping. You looked after her wondering how she was taking all this. "Don't mind her. She is just looking out for you. Now, lets go back to the shop and give Kai-chan her space. Oh yeah the funniest thing happened today, Toshiro played in a soccer game with Ichigo's little sister Karin. Toshiro can actually play Soccer! He was amazing and you know what else. Karin could see him! And me and Rangiku!" rambled Yuki grabbing your hand. You listened to her stories and how she and Toshiro talked about Momo. you nodded and laughed when she made jokes. You got back to the shop and you said goodnight to everyone and went to your room. You layed on your bed and closed your eyes. 'This is what feels like huh? I like it' you thought as you drifted off to sleep still thinking of Shinji.The end...well not really but yeah cute wasn't it?Yotsuba: yupperz, THANK YOU KAI~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3