Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Miteiru. ❯ Asa. ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

GENERAL DISCLAIMER :The author holds no license of, nor makes claims to any of the characters, concepts, or stories all fiction works in this journal originated from in any way. The characters are used without permission of the original creators for the sake of entertainment only. No profit is gained from the writing found hereafter, nor any personal credit taken for the character designs, personalities, or concepts stemming from the original stories used. Characters used under this label are property of their respective creators and no copyright infringement is intended.

All situations depicted in the following fanfiction, unless otherwise stated, have no bearing on the creators' original works, and are solely the creation of the author based on personal interpretation of the mentioned works or are parodies exempted from copyright laws. It is the responsibility of the reader to observe all warnings before proceeding to the fiction works in this journal, as they may contain any number of situations, themes, ideas, views, or lifestyles not suitable for those under the age of 18 or which may be contrary or offensive to the beliefs of some. In the event that the following is the author's original work, or contains an original character, the author holds the copyright and should be contacted before either is used or distributed in any way.
 
ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMER :  I do not own BLEACH.
 


Universe Title : N/A.
Story Title : Miteiru.
Chapter Title : Asa (1/3).
Chapter Rating : G.
Main Character(s) : Kuchiki Byakuya, Abarai Renji.
Genre(s) : AU, Fluff, Romance.
Summary : Byakuya loves to watch.
Warning(s) : M/M, M/F.
Word Count : +/- 336.
Author's Note(s) : Written for Christmas (2010/12/25).
 
Miteiru.
Asa.



Byakuya watches Renji, always.

Watches with intelligent, ash-grey eyes the glorious way in which that blood red mane spills onto the white cotton pillow, onto the creamy satin sheets in wild abandon. He greedily drinks in the view of velvety, scarlet strands which, when held up in their usual spiky ponytail, shows off his lover's powerful, angular countenance and when freed from that enervating hair tie, gives an almost delicate touch to Renji's rather ophidian features.

Byakuya meticulously traces the lightning bolt tattooed on the side of Renji's neck down to the jagged patterns inlaid into flawless almond skin, alabaster fingers enjoying the tantalizing play of hard muscle beneath. Those enticing steel digits alter their course, dancing dexterously over the arrow-like marks which adorn Renji's well-developed arm.

Byakuya's gaze intently follows the path his fingers tread; down the long limb that's crooked at the elbow, over the sinewy forearm to the back of his beloved's palm. The brunet lovingly caresses Renji's bony knuckles before entwining his companion's curled fingers with his own. He moves closer, tenderly pressing warm, pristine lips against the redhead's left shoulder blade.

The older male inhales deeply, breathing in Renji's addictively sweet scent of cinnamon and honey. He pulls his still-sleeping boyfriend closer, tightening his grip on that agile hand. Hot breath ghosts gently over the nape of that sensual neck. "I'm never letting you go."

The soft inhale-exhale sound of his lover's breath is the only response that greets him, but Byakuya doesn't mind. He continues to absorbedly study his vivacious significant other - watching the relaxed, peaceful visage, feeling the subtle rise and fall of that tattooed chest in time to his rhythmic breathing - never relinquishing his hold even when the first rays of sunlight creep above puffy clouds and stream through the oak-framed casement windows of their magnificent bedroom.

Byakuya watches Renji, the faintest of smiles tugging the corners of his pale lips upwards. "You are why I'm here, baby. You are the reason for all my tomorrows."