Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Miteiru. ❯ Hiru. ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

GENERAL DISCLAIMER :The author holds no license of, nor makes claims to any of the characters, concepts, or stories all fiction works in this journal originated from in any way. The characters are used without permission of the original creators for the sake of entertainment only. No profit is gained from the writing found hereafter, nor any personal credit taken for the character designs, personalities, or concepts stemming from the original stories used. Characters used under this label are property of their respective creators and no copyright infringement is intended.

All situations depicted in the following fanfiction, unless otherwise stated, have no bearing on the creators' original works, and are solely the creation of the author based on personal interpretation of the mentioned works or are parodies exempted from copyright laws. It is the responsibility of the reader to observe all warnings before proceeding to the fiction works in this journal, as they may contain any number of situations, themes, ideas, views, or lifestyles not suitable for those under the age of 18 or which may be contrary or offensive to the beliefs of some. In the event that the following is the author's original work, or contains an original character, the author holds the copyright and should be contacted before either is used or distributed in any way.
 
ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMER : I do not own BLEACH.
 
 


Universe Title : N/A.
Story Title : Miteiru.
Chapter Title : Hiru (2/3).
Chapter Rating : G.
Main Character(s) : Kuchiki Byakuya, Abarai Renji.
Genre(s) : AU, Fluff, Romance.
Summary : Byakuya loves to watch.
Warning(s) : M/M, M/F.
Word Count : +/- 396.
Author's Note(s) : Written for Christmas (2010/12/25).
 
 
Miteiru.
Hiru.



Byakuya silently watches his lover; grey eyes hungrily devouring the sight of rich, crimson hair - like the color of his favorite shirt - that freely cascades past Renji's strong shoulders, smooth as the exquisite satin covers in their bedroom. The pale, stoic man knows his beloved wears his hair down exclusively for him. His slate eyes roam freely over his boyfriend's lean frame, marveling at how beautiful Renji looks in just a purple zebra hoodie and a pair of worn, faded jeans.

Renji - Byakuya realizes - has no idea he's being watched. If the music which filters through his headphones aren't good enough a distraction, the notes on the old, mahogany desk most certainly are.

Byakuya remains where he is - the third step of the staircase, hand resting lightly on its polished, oak banister. He closely studies the loud, dynamic male - all brash cockiness and infallible loyalty - who so successfully and unexpectedly won his heart. The French Empire-style mantel clock's second hand ticks rhythmically while Byakuya observes his endearingly oblivious lover poring over his assignment, bright red head bopping in time to the music which remains mute to the older male's ears.

In a heartbeat, Byakuya descends the staircase and crosses the living room; long, powerful arms wrapping themselves across his beloved's chest.

Renji startles a little before instinctively relaxing into the much welcomed embrace. His left hand reaches up to remove the earpiece, his right comes to rest on Byakuya's own.

Byakuya doesn't attempt to stop the delicious warmth that spreads through his body when Renji tilts his head back; wide, alluring grin dancing across his bewitching countenance. "Hi."

The brunet leans forward, kissing his significant other's smile with his own. "Merry Christmas, baby. I love you."

Renji rises from the dark blue, swivel chair; sinewy arms snaking around his boyfriend's neck - whose warm skin bears a similar hue to the finest porcelain - while ardent affection skates across his coffee colored eyes. "I love you, too. Merry Christmas."

The kiss is returned just as passionately, and Byakuya draws his sweetheart closer; possessively tightening his hold around the energetic redhead he is more than pleased to call his. They stay like that for a long while, whispering sweet nothings which aren't really nothing at all, and dancing to the music they can't hear.

Byakuya decides he doesn't really mind.