Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ New Life? ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello! This is Xanjos, new guy to mediaminer.org. I am so fascinated by the website and decided to write my own fanfictions! This is my first try and I am still not good with English yet, since it is my third language and I am still taking lessons.
 
Reviews are very much appreciated! Thank you!
 
 
<<Prologue.>>
 
Ichigo stared at Aizen, his eyes filled with pure hatred.
 
“Is that all you've got, young Kurosaki?” Aizen smirked as he commented. “What a pity. I thought you were more…capable, I presume, from your…human friends. It turns out that you are nothing more than worthless scum after all.”
 
“Urusai!” Ichigo charged towards Aizen as he started using his vizard powers. A mask solidified, covering his face. “Interesting….. but is that all you've got?” once again, Aizen blocked Ichigo's strike with his bare hands.
 
Damn it! I've used up all my energy in the fight with Ulquiorra just now! My bankai is useless in front of him, and the other captains are fighting somewhere else…..what can I do?
 
“Disappointing.”, said Aizen. “You only proved that you were nothing more than an entertainment…a good laugh, I suppose. How can a mere human, after all, defeat the power of a god?”
 
His reiatsu is rising! What on earth--
 
“You are indeed extremely lucky, for now you are going to witness the god's power…my shikai….”
Oh shit…if he releases it right now, I am seriously going to die! I have to counterattack!
 
“Tensa Zangetsu!”
 
The two forces crashed onto each other, thus creating a powerful explosion that sent Ichigo, still in his bankai form, flying off. The mask could not stand the pressure created from the explosion, and it became nothing more than dust.
 
Kuso…am I gonna die…?
 
<<End of Prologue>>
So how was it? I hope it is not all that bad. Reviews make my day! Thank you all!