Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ New Life? ❯ Flashback #1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey! It's Xanjos! I am writing 3 extremely short chapters per day, since I am kinda bored right now. Oh well… I hope you liked the story! Thank you all! :D And I apologize for my horrible grammar once again just in case you forgot!
 
 
It's a flashback this chapter on Rukia's awakening.
============= ============ ===========
 
 
A nurse charged right into the doctor's office. “Doctor! Kuchiki Rukia is awake!----huh?” Urahara quickly used the memory changing spray on her as he ran to check on Kuchiki Rukia. “ I am sorry, nurse-san~” he said.
 
Climbing into room 703, where Rukia was deep sleeping for the past how many months, he found Rukia awake. Her eyes were empty and hollow, with no life or emotions flowing in it. She was alive, breathing and living all right, it's just that she has no memories in her. At all.
 
“ Oh well, Rukia-san~ Time to take you to the shoten for a check-up~” he said joyfully. “TESSAI!”
 
A huge (however you call it) flying thing that was carrying towering man hovered near the window as Urahara Kisuke climbed outside, carrying Rukia with him. “Back to the shoten, Tessai.” He said.
 
They arrived shortly after their departure. Tessai had secured a kekkai around the shoten so that no hollows can feel the imbalance of their reiatsu. No humans could enter and interfere with the most important step.
 
Urahara Kisuke looked at the data displayed on thecomputer screen. “Hm…” Rukia lacks even the basic memories of speaking. This wouldn't do…..In that case…
 
“Tessai, we have to use the artificial memory. Call Yoruichi-san.” “Yes sir.”
 
 
It would take a fairly long time, but in order to make sure Rukia is safe and that her reiatsu is not out of control, she will have a new memory of an orphan that was adopted… Awakening of her memories will be our next goal after the implanting surgery. Urahara thought to himself.
 
It would take time for everything to return to what it was… but time wasn't something Soul Society could afford easily. They would have to act quick.
 
=== ===== ==== ===== ==== =====
What a pitifully short fanfiction…well, for now. Please review, I am sorry for my grammar mistakes, and I hope you liked it.
 
Next chapter would probably be about Rukia meeting her old friends again…. Will she ever remember? When is her reiatsu going to return? ***gasp***