Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Stranded(A CrackedOut SuikaSidestory) ❯ Craziness ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kurosaki Ichigo, Hitsugaya Toshiro, Abarai Renji, Urahara Kisuke, and Ichimaru Gin, have been sent to a deserted island by Yuki, Makou, Kai, Yotsuba, and Yoruichi. They will have to fend for themselves now. So what happens when Watermelon monsters attack little people? What will happen when things seem out of the ordinary for a, deserted island?




Kurosaki Ichigo, Day 2
Dear Journal,
AHAHA! Toshiro went nuts and ran into the tent I was staying in! Oh, it was funny. And Kisuke fell into the trap he made. And it was one of those traps, that like lift you in the air, sucks though, I now have to carry him on my back, which sucks, a lot. Ok, I dont understand this but, I saw, somthing go by my tent yesterday, so it might of been Gin going to the lil' Fuck-me-bunny (Toshiro), or the others, or an evil rabid squirrel!

Urahara Kisuke, Day 2
Dear Journal,
I hurt. I fell in my own trap, I was all walking, and the place looked familiar. When I tripped on something, and it looked like a foot, but Toshiro was unconcious (From his bump, it was HUGE!) Gin was poking Shiro, and Renji was trying to climb a tree. But anywho,then I fell, tripped my rope and I was in the air, and on an island, clogs are not your friends. Ow. I was carried on Ichigo's back, it's sometime during the evening, and I feel he hates me, or is mad at me, Renji came back, he looks hurt, ooh and he's reading this, interesting. Ow he wacked me, then said he didnt hate me, I is happy! ;)

Hitsugaya Toshiro, Day 2 1/2
Dear anyone,
I am still scared shitless, I was tied to a tree, while the watermelon people danced and sang, "Kill the shrimp, Kill the shrimp!" Then I woke up and Gin was standing over me. His face was very close to mine. It looked like he had, *Gasp* EVIL INTENTIONS! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Gin passed my hammick, I don't know how to spell that, he's coming closer. MOMMA~!

Ichimaru Gin, Day 2
Dear Happyness!
Shiro hit a tree. I actually feel bad for him, and my cutting off his "Diary entries" doesn't help. So I stopped by his little hammock thingie he made, and told him he had to share, when he didn't, I climbed on it and layed him on my chest. He stopped and shared with me, that is ofcourse my hand "accidentally" touched his ass. Heh, oh yeah.

Abarai Renji, Day 2
Dear somthing,
I fell out of the tree I climbed, uh tried to climb. Truth be told, coconuts hurt when you get hit in the head with them. Then to top it off, a fucking seagull crapped on my head. Then Kisuke haaaad to remark, "Heh heh heh, you got pooted on" no fucking duh faggot!I Fucking hatechoo! Ok I feel better, not as starved, I ate the coconut that fell on my head. Yep, gonna be fine now. HOLY SHIT!!!!




Dear Journal,
It's day 2 and it was my turn to watch the boys today for ANY signs of progress, Kisuke and Renji are doing fine, Gin and Toshiro I suppose, but they're going to be shocked that we put, "happy pillz" in they're food, how? I have no clue how we'll pull it off.
Makou, out.