Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ The Legend of the 14th Division ❯ Makou and Yotsuba's Adventure to the Human World Part 1 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Makou's POV

I was walking to General Yamamoto's office on account of an assignment. I knocked on his office door and he said said "Enter". I opened to see him stacking his paperwork and putting it in his desk. "Ah Captain Henma, great your here. You and another member of your squad are to go to Karakura town where Renji is. Apparently he may need some more help so for the next month or so you and your squad member will live there. Make sure you both bring your soul society phones with you". I nodded and said "Understood". He said "You will leave tonight around 7:00....Dissmissed and good luck". I nodded and walked out. I flashstepped back home. The only one who was there was Yotsuba. I told her to call everyone else. First she called Keiko.
Keiko's POV

I was with Hisagi in his office talking and having a drink when my phone rang. I answered and Yotsuba said "Keiko, Makou has something important to tell us so bring Hisagi with you and come here". I said "Ok were on our way". I told Hisagi what Yotsuba said and he nodded and we went back to the 14th Division.

Yuki's POV

Toshiro and I were in his office and I was laughing at his other attempt to do soulja boy. I stopped laughing when my phone rang. Yotsuba was on the other line and she said Emergency meeting with Makou. "Bring Toshiro if you want" she said then hung up. I retold Toshiro and we went to the 14th Divsion.

Kai's POV

Me and Gin were on one of the hills in a forest talking and kissing. My phone rang while we were kissing and I said "What the hell?!". I grabbed it and Gin laughed at my hostilty. I answered it to hear Yotsuba say "Important meeting Kai! Bring Gin with you if you want!". I groaned and said "Yotsuba, do you have any idea what you interrupted. If I get the chance I will have my revenge when you find a man!". She laughed and said "Just get over here, or I will tell Makou what I interrupted!". I hung up on her and got up off Gin's lap. "What now?" he asked. "Makou has ordered an emergency meeting now and I have to go. But they said you can come so lets go!" I said grabbing his hand. He and I made our way to the 14th Division with me in a bad mood.

Makou's POV

The other 3 got back along with there guys. They saw me in the Kitchen and they glomped me and they all said "WHAT!". I laughed at there worried and mad expressions and said "Guys, me and one of you are going to go to the human world for a month to help Renji with the Hollow manifestaion. Which one of you want to go?". Kai,Keiko, and Yuki didn't say anything. They looked at there boyfriends who were sitting on the couch listening to our conversation. Suddenly, Yotsuba said "I'll go". I nodded and I knew it was because of Renji. The other 3 looked reileved. "Yuki, your are Captain while im gone and Kai is lieutenant. Keiko will remain 3rd seat" I said walking to my room.

Yotsuba's POV

I went to my room to pack up. I packed up some of my human clothes and my soul society phone. It was already 6:50 pm so I walked out and said goodbye to everyone. I said goodbye to Keiko and then yuki who said "Dont do anything crazy while your gone. I dont think Makou would appriecitate getting you out of jail!". I laughed and nodded. Then I said goodbye to Kai who was in the Kitchen. I hugged her and said "seeya in a month!". She nodded and said "Remember what I told you. Be patient and a guy will show up". I nodded and hugged her again. I walked out with Makou who was finishing saying her goodbyes. Makou was about to close the door but then she said "Girls, just because im not here doesn't mean I wont know if you guys act up. Also, boys I have spies that will tell me if you try and take advantage of my sisters...that is all". The guys were looking very nervous (Even Gin was frowning!). She closed the door and we both walked to the front gate. At 7:00 we went through the portal. We landed in a park that had many trees. I felt Renji's spirtual pressure but also someone elses. Makou sighed and said "Ok, lets follow Renji's spirtual pressure". I nodded eager to see him. Since we werent in our gigais yet, we flashstepped where he was. I saw him battleing a 4 hollows and Makou and I rushed to help because a couple more showed up. I flashstepped behind him and went straight for a hollow. I stabbed it and cut it in half. Makou finished the other one off. I looked at Renji who finishing the other 2. He killed them and looked at me. "Yotsuba. what are you doing here?". "Same reason you are" I said putting my sword away. He nodded and said "Yamamoto decided to bring me some help. You and Makou plus me and Ichigo. Thats four Soul reapers. Thats all the help we need". Makou and I gave him a strange look and said "Ichigo?". Just then a kid with orange/red hair came up behind Renji and smacked Renji in the head and said "I told you to wait you moron!". "Listen you baka, I didn't defeat them by myself!". Ichigo then looked at us and said "Oh, who are they?". Renji rubbed his head and said and pointed to Makou and said "That is Makou Henma. She is Captain of squad 14". Then he nodded to me and said "Thats Yotsuba Mishiro, she's 3rd seat in the 14th Division". Ichigo laughed and said "They sent a 3rd seat. You got to be kidding me". I glared at him and said "Watch it strawberry, Our squads kinda weird. We have 3 3rd seats. We all have powers equal to Captains".He glared back at me and said "Prove it". I looked at Makou. She nodded and told Ichigo "You shouldn't have said that". I unsheathed my sword. "Rot there soul Black Heart!" I said looking at my sword. It obeyed and I yelled "Bankai!". Black smoke surrounded me and my outfit changed.and my outfit . I now had A black mini dress. My eyes were red and my hair went past my back. My shoes were boots and my sword became two sais connected by one long and heavy chain. Ichigo looked a little nervous but he charged at me but I flashstepped and dodged. I tried to make him back up so his defenses were weak but he moved and pushed me back instead. I tried to stab him but he blocked it with his sword. Our swords clanged against eachother until I found an opening. I aimed my sword straight for his neck. He tried to back up but he tripped and fell. He was on the ground and I pointed my sword at his neck and said "Told ya". He nodded and I put my sword away and held a hand out to him. I looked at Renji and said "So...where can we stay?". He laughed at the blunt comment and said "Well I know Kisuke Urahara has some spare rooms so you could probably stay there. I nodded and said "Lead the way". Me and Makou followed as he and Ichigo led the way. We stopped in front of a shop. He knocked and a tall man with glasses answered and said "Hey moocher come on in". Renji sighed at the comment and we all walked in.
POV END

Makou's POV

We walked into a room. Two kids were sweeping and mopping the shop. A man with a white hat with green stripes was at the counter and he said "Renji! Ichigo! Who are your friends?". "There members of Squad 14. This is Captain Makou Henma and 3rd seat Yotsuba Mishiro" he said Nodding to Me and Yotsuba. The man looked at us and said "Hmmm, so they made another squad. Who would have guessed". "Yamamoto sent them to help me with the Hollow situation but they dont have anywhere to stay. Can they stay here?". The man nodded and said "Sure but they have to earn there keep just like you". We nodded at him and he said"You girls can have the two rooms upstairs. Go ahead and get unpacked". We nodded and went up stairs. There were two rooms that were next to eachother. We each picked a room. I took the room on the left and walked in it. It had green walls with dark purple, almost black carpet. 'Retro' I thought as I unpacked my stuff. I put on my gigai. I wore a green long sleeved shirt and black kapris( the room had me thinking about it). I put on some tennis shoes and my glasses. I looked in the mirror. I looked ok so I walked out and knocked on Yotsuba's door. She opened it and said "Ok lets go". I nodded. She was wearing a red blouse with black tight jeans and tennis shoes. We walked downstairs to see the 2 little kids and the guy with glasses making dinner. "Young girls can set the table" he said to us handing us plates and cups. We set the table up. "By the way, Im Tessai. These kids are Jinta and Ururu" he said pointing to the kids doing dishes. We nodded at them and they bowed back. Kisuke and Renji walked in and we all sat at the table. Tessai served us Ramen and rice. Me and Yotsuba said thank you and ate. We finished eating and Tessai said "You girls want seconds?". We shook our heads and Kisuke said "Wise choice. Isn't that right Renji?". He sighed and nodded. Yotsuba and I laughed and Yotsuba said "Ah I see. Renji must've had 2nds or 3rds so you guys called him a moocher." Kisuke laughed and said "Yep. You catch on fast". We finished eating and then suddenly, mine, Yotsuba's, and Renji's soul society phone beeped indicating a hollow. "Lets go" said Renji struggling to get out of his Gigai. Me and Yotsuba got out of our gigais and I said "We hate to eat and run but leave the dishes and we'll do them". Kisuke nodded and said "You see Renji, thats what YOU should do! Maybe you could be a little more helpful". Renji finally got out of his gigai and we left. The hollow was down town. When we got there there were already 4 hollows there. Ichigo was there with a few people. I charged at a hollow and cut off its head then I sliced it in half. Yotsuba got the hollow on my left. Me and Yotsuba finished with our Hollows off and so did Renji and Ichigo. I fixed my glasses that were slightly obscure. The people around Ichigo looked at us curiously.
POV END

Yotsuba's POV


Suddenly an alive stuffed animal ran straight for me and tried to land on my chest. Instead I grabbed it and said "What are you?". " The question is where have you been all my life?" it said . I laughed and said "Im sorry, im not interested in stuffed animals. Especially ones that try and grab my chest when im not looking". It slumped out of my hands and went to a corner and started to mutter. "Anyways, Im Yotsuba Mishiro! 3rd seat of Squad 14 and this is my Captain and friend slash sister Makou Henma" I said gesturing to Makou who was looking at the stuffed animal curiously. The 3 people nodded and the girl said "Im Orihime Inoue". She had long orangish blonde hair with barretts in her hair. She wore a pink shirt and gray pants. The other two were guys and the first guy came up and said "Im Chad. Pleased to meet you". He had dark brown hair. He wore a shirt with stripes and black jeans. His right arm was transformed into a large purple and black fist. The second guy came up and said "Hello im Uruyu Ishida". He wore a white shirt with white pants with a white cape with a blue stripe. He had glasses and and black hair. We nodded but Makou went over to the stuffed animal that was in the corner sulking and she said "So, are you a mod soul?". It nodded. "I knew it. So whats your name?". It jumped on her back and said "Kon". Makou nodded and said "Hmm, I might want to study you so I can find out how you work". It jumped on her chest and she twitched and punched it and it fell on the ground. "THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN STUDY ME YOU PERV!" she shouted. Everyone was laughing at Kon. "So, what are your guys powers?" I asked looking at them. Orihime laughed nervously and said "I really dont know what my powers are". "My arm can change and I have a really strong punch" said Chad shrugging. Uruyu said "I am a-"Quincy" said Makou and Yotsuba cutting in. Makou walked over to him and studied him closely. "Yep hes defintely a quincy" she said walking back to stand next to Yotsuba. "How can you tell?" Uruyu asked suprised. "Well, most Quincys are proud of there heritage and you looked really proud when we guessed and called you a Quincy" said Makou. "Besides, we can sense your spiritual pressure" said Yotsuba. He nodded obviously impessed with our abilities to sense the Quincy in him. "Anyways, it was nice meeting you. Who knows? You might see us in school tommorrow" said Makou. We said goodbye and Me, Makou, and Renji flashstepped back to Kisuke's shop. Me and Makou did the dishes as promised then we said goodnight to everyone and went to bed. 'School!' you thought sarcasticly.

Makou's POV

I awoke with a start. I am always used to waking up at 5:30 and today was no different. I took a shower and put on the Karakura High School uniform. The skirt was too short but there was nothing I could do about it. I went out into the hall and woke Yotsuba up. She too took a shower. I put my hair in a messy bun and Yotsuba kept her hair down. Me and Yotsuba grabbed a couple of backpacks that we bought and went downstairs. We said goodbye to Tessai, Jinta, and Ururu and then we left and walked to the High School. Along the way we met up with Ichigo who was with a girl with mid length black hair. I looked at her and said "Rukia Kuchiki?". She nodded and said "Captain Henma". I laughed and said "Rukia you dont have to call me Captain here or anywhere else for that matter!". She nodded and smiled. We finally arrived at the High School where we saw Orihime, Chad, Uruyu and a girl with short spiky black hair. "Hi Makou! Hi Yotsuba!" yelled Orihime running up to us. The girl with spiky hair said "Orihime, you know these girls?". Orihime nodded and said " Yep!I met them last night! They're transfer students!". The girl nodded and looked at us and said "Im Tatsuki". "Im Makou, and this is Yotsuba" I said nodding to Yotsuba. The bell rang and we all took our seats in the class. By the time lunch came I already had loads of homework. Me, Yotsuba, Rukia, Orihime, Tatsuki, and a few other girls were eating and talking. Suddenly, My 'Phone' rang and it showed a few Hollows near the school. I looked at Yotsuba who loked at Rukia. Rukia looked behind her to see Ichigo already heading out . Rukia, Me, and Yotsuba said goodbye to everyone. Orihime, Chad, and Uruyu stayed behind so it wouldn't look suspicious. Yotsuba and I got out of our Gigais and went to the front of the school where Ichigo was battleing 4 of them. I took the one closest to the school and killed it before it could touch the window. Renji had come and he was killing one of them that tried to pick up a car. Ichigo finally killed the hollow he was fighting along with Rukia's help. We all put back on our Gigais and Yotsuba and I were about to go back to the School but I turned to see Yotsuba staring at the sky sighing. I grabbed her hand and said "Come on! You can daydream later". She nodded and we went back to the school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When school ended we went back to Urahara's shop. It was around 4:00 in the afternoon. Yotsuba decided to go and do some homework outside but I prefered doing it inside considering it was kinda hot out. Most of my homework was a walk in the park. I got it done in record time. I had changed into a pair of cutoff shorts and a tanktop. My hair was still in its regular messy bun and and I had my glasses on. Kisuke walked in and saw me. "Makou, you do realize that you dont have to do the homework right?" he said getting behind the counter. "I know, but its so much fun seeing the teachers suprised face when you get all the answers right" I said. He laughed. "So...Kisuke Urahara. Maker of the Mod souls and Former Captain Of squad 12. Also former partner of Mayuri Kurotsuchi who worked in te labs of the Soul Society" I said still looking at my work. He chuckled and said "Ah Mayuri. How is he these days?". I laughed and said "Still Captain creepy. Although he and Nemu are doing well with the Lab". He nodded and said "So, how did you know that it was me?". I sighed and said "I read....alot! So I should know a lot about the Soul Society and its members". He laughed and said "So, your a bookworm?". I laughed and said "Something like that!". He left the counter and said "Seeya later, I have to go and train Ichigo". I nodded and he left.

POV END