Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ White Concerto: Groove ❯ Concerto 2 Groove 2 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Closing the book in her lap, a middle aged women sighs to herself. "It's been fifty years..." Thoughts rushed through her head whenshe remembered all of those lost memories. "He is forever lost..."

She stands up and walks accross the room to a door adjacent to her. As she opens the door light piering through shines on a softfeminine body that has been draped in a cover. "His love for me still exists here..." She closes the door and leans against it.

"Hanashi...are you going to remain like this forever?" An elder woman stands before her with a stern face.

"Kikyou-sama..." Hanashi holds her book close to her chest. "He can't ever come back..."

Kikyou walks over Hanashi and strokes her fingers through Hanashi's hair. "The day of Akashi's sacrifice was the day you gave birthto Tsubaki. She is the best embodiment of the love you two have for eachother."

Hanashi tears up thinking of the future...if Akashi had lived. "Kikyou-sama..." A tear falls down her cheek. "I can't accept that Icouldn't change his ambitions. I could have stopped him. I could have stopped Munashii from poisoning my husband's mind. I COULD HAVE CHANGED IT ALL SO MY DAUGHTER WOULD HAVE HER FATHER!!"

Kikyou slaps Hanashi and grabs her shoulders. Groans are heard behind the two. "Would you two mind keeping it down...I have a mission in the morning and I don't need two old hags dragging up the past while the gorgeous. Such as me...lose precious beauty sleep. Thank you."

Hanashi and Kikyou turns to the young girl standing in the door way and jump towards her. "Not again..." Just as the two women converge on the young girl and after image her waves bye to them, causing the Mother and Grandmother to plunge face first into the floor.

The young girl steps over the two women and back into her room. "Next time you talk about my father, only talk about him being the savior of the Spiritual and Physical Worlds. Heaven owes him alot too...so go to bed hags." The girl slams the door.

Kikyou rolls over and looks at Hanashi, "Was Akashi this cocky?" Hanashi just simply nodded and replied, "He made me wear a dress on our first date in Paris...and I severely didn't want to."

Leaning on her arm, Kikyou ponders,"Never heard of 'like father, like daughter.' This realm is completely new to me." Hanashi simply nods and they both fall to the floor.

After an eventful night and her deserved 'beauty rest', the young girl stands before Prime Minister Akusei Raito. "12th Division Vice-Captain, Uezama Tsubaki, how are you young lady?"

Tsubaki looks out the side of her eyes,"I've been better Madame Prime Minister." Raito smiles and looks around her office to see the picture of Prime Minister Uezama Akashi. "You are truly blessed Tsubaki. Like your father around this year you have two divisions fighting to make you a Captain and the Center 46 deciding whether to make you Governor 46. Yet as I can tell if it was up to you. You would choose to go on that journey your mother spoke of."

Not daring to look Raito in the eyes. "My mother and grandmother are full of cock-a-mamee ideas. I just love to prove them wrong so we can move on." Raito quickly interjects,"Move on without Akashi?" Tsubaki nods.

Giggling softly to herself,"You are exactly the opposite of your mother. You in essences are exactly like Akashi. From your hair

color, to your smile, to your eyes. You even carry his mother's zanpakutou, Shahou. Understand this. You are your family. My two boys look exactly like their father. I look and act like my father. Eventhough he isn't around he is still here." Raito points to his portrait.

Shrugging at Raito's actions, Tsubaki displays less then no care. "And just then you acted like your uncle, Yaiba." Tsubaki smiles, "And you look like Aunty Saya." Raito frowns, "Don't remind me...my husband grabbed her butt thinking it was me and got the worst beating of his life. Worse then when your father beat him up. But enough of these talks on to your mission."

Tsubaki leans down,"The twelfth division has been commissioned an assignment along side the thirteenth division to report on the hollow activities in the Dead Forest. The thirteenth division vice-captain will meet you there. Work fast reports say that a large Hollow Menos is beginning to form there."

Turning to leave, Tsubaki stops. "Uezama Akashi still exists. So no more need to talk of my father in the past tense." Raito frowns at the statement she just heard,"Honey, I was there the day he died."

Tsubaki looks back over her shoulder, "No body was found and a large Reika was felt that never faded just moved into the distance. My father is alive."

As she stands over the body of a dead hollows corpse, Tsubaki covers her mouth and nose. "This is evidence enough..." She looks over at a deep lake that's size makes her feel almost dwarfed. "This place is called the Bane of the Red."

Her curiousty grow more and more as she realized that there was something red waving and flowing near the center of this great bay.

"Madame, Uezama...we have found a place where there is a large reika density." Tsubaki turns toward the scientist of Division 12.

"The members of Division 13 will be here soon. We shall wait until they arrive before we move on the location."

A voice from behind calls out to Tsubaki,"So nice of you to wait for our arrival, Vice Captain Uezama." She turns with a smile on her face. "If you love me you would say my name...Vice Captain Uezama...Ken."

Ken runs and covers Tsubaki's mouth. "You shush that...not around my men...kissing cousins isn't something looked on with respect you know." Tsubaki licks Ken's palm, and muffles out some erotic words to him. "SHUSH WOMAN!!"

Beginning to walk away, Ken blushs, changing his focus to the center of the lake. "Bane of the Red..." The members of Division 13 walk over and ask Ken a few questions and points them in the direction of the distant reika, all but Ken and Tsubaki leave to research the source.

Ken turns to Tsubaki and smiles lovingly at her. "Well we are alone now. Atleast for a short while. How is Grandmother and Aunty Hanashi doing?" Tsubaki waves off the question as she wraps her arms over Ken's shoulders. "Why ask about those old hags when you have a beauty in front of you?" Ken smirks evilly. "Cause I always wondered if Ms. Tsubaki is so good in bed maybe Ms. Hanashi is better. Hehehe"

Tsubaki glares at Ken then kisses him softly,"If I didn't already know you were playing I would have hit you, but be sparing with your words of incestral taboos. Remember you are sleeping with and dating me, so that little line of morality is gone."

Ken rubs the back of his head and laughs nervously,"Well you are right there. I kinda don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to things like this."

He wraps his arms around her waist. "Not to be off of the subject...but do you know why they call this the 'Bane of the Red'." Tsubaki shakes her head no glazing deeply into Ken's eye.

"Apparently, you and I have alot of history in our family here...because this place is named after your father...Akashi." Ken sighs and points to the center of the lake where something red still sways in water. "The red thing in the middle is attached to Yokonami...your father's first Zanpakutou. See...this lake was created in a battle between Akashi and our Grandmother Kikyou."

Tsubaki pushes off of Ken and turns her back on him. Ken steps closer to the lake. "Yokonami is the basing for my Zanpakutou, Nayamashii." She remains silent. "Love in the center of this lake resides evidence that Akashi the Red still is living."

"You sure know how to destroy a good situation..." Tsubaki turns around holding Shahou in it's bow and arrow form.

Ken jumps back, "I'm sorry love...I didn't mean to mention it but this was my only chance." She shots and Ken cringes.

Tsubaki sheaths Shahou, "How long have you been watching us?" A deep, stoic voice from behind Ken speaks,"Long enough."

Ken turns to see several Allancar standing near a tree. The silver headed one holds the shot from Shahou in his hand destroying it with the crushing force of his reika alone.

The deep voiced one with Black hair introduces himself and the group, "I am Behrin, Le Cinquième Fleur..." The silver haired allancar steps forward, "I am Hiead, La Troisième Fleur..." The final allancar sitting high in the tree smiles and announces himself, "And I am La Dixième Fleur...Dailen."

Ken brushes himself off,"Les Fleurs d'Éden huh...so all this time we were on a case for Orta's Mercenaries...Love seems we will have to enjoy our merriments another time." He draws his zanpakutou, "Bring their hearts to me, NAYAMASHII!!!"