Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ White Concerto: Groove ❯ 2 Steppin' ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Wind seperates Behrin and Ken as the two land inside the lake. Hiead smiles wickly watching the two battle for stake on the side of advantage. "Madame Uezama...your family's blade is never rusty. My pal Behrin is having a time with your cousin...or should I say lover."

Tsubaki grits her teeth in anger feeling powerless as she realises to herself that Dailen apparently the weakest of the three was hiding in Reika at a high level then her's at her max.

Thinking to herself, "This Hiead most be strong. He doesn't fight. He is letting Behrin do all of the work."

Hiead looks out the side of his eye at Tsubaki,"Don't worry Ms. Uezama. I would love to join in with Behrin...but, I find it worthless to even battle you two in this state."

Tsubaki steps back, "This state?" Dailen giggles and disappears. "Yeah...I might be a better challenge for you." Dailen slashes at Tsubaki and she flips over the blade, landing on the tip.

Dailen flips the blade over and slash in the air. Tsubaki slides back diggin Shahou deep into the ground.

The eccentric little allancar smiles at Tsubaki, "You're weak..." Hiead buts in "She will be stronger. Just wait. Aulphene isn't ready...neither is Beighlaur. But it atleast seems Beighlaur is alot closer to ready then she is. Orta will atleast be happy to hear that."

Dailen blows a kiss to Hiead, "Can I?" Hiead shakes his head no. Tsubaki runs and slashes fiercely at Dailen whom does nothing but ducks and continues to talk to Hiead, "HIIEEEAAADDD PLEASE!?! Behrin would let me." Dailen flips over Tsubaki as she lunges at him.

"Last I checked I am higher in the pecking order then Behrin." Hiead looks out at the center of the lake where Behrin and Ken stand blades locked in a stalemate. "If I was the one battling both of these low level shinigami would have been taken out." Hiead has a smirk painted all over his face. "I am sorry these 'elite' shinigami."

Hiead draws his zanpakutou, Moui formerly Sougyo no Kotowari (Ukitate's Zanpukutou), pointing it in the air. "RELEASE!" Two blades hover around Hiead. "We have no time to stay here. We have the information we came for. I will let these two play with my Zanpukutous until we secure a route out."

The blades shoot out, Behrin pushes back Ken and gets ready ro slash again but Hiead's Moui Blade #1 gets in his way. Dailen, who is busy playing the dodging game jumps up into a tree just as Tsubaki's slash is deflected by Moui Blade #2.

"Seems that you have more now to worry about then us. But we still thank your father for getting all of the 'Ken no Hokori*' for our master." Dailen lands next to Hiead and Behrin to follow.

Hiead smiles and bows to Tsubaki, "We will wait for you Aulphene." Tsubaki pushing the blade battling with her back.

"I WILL NEVER COME TO YOU AND MY NAME IS FUCKING TSUBAKI FAGGOTS!!!" She slides under the blade as it slashes and runs towards the group at full speed.

Hiead calls the blade to follow her. Sudden voice speaks to Tsubaki in a language she doesn't understand, "Ma fille douce s'arrêtent svp. C'est inutile en ce moment. L'attente juste et eux ne seront rien. Svp juste attente." (My sweet daughter please stop. It is useless right now. Just wait and they will be nothing. Please just wait.)

Not knowing why she trusts the voice stops in place hits Moui Blade #2 in the air towards Hiead. "Living my father's grounds now."

The group looks on at Tsubaki and see a faint pair of black wings forming. Hiead turns and slowly begins to walk away. Dailen and Behrin look puzzled as Hiead makes his Zanpukutou return to him.

Behrin walks up next to Hiead who is sheathing Moui. "Why aren't we pushing her further like the Master said?" Hiead glanced over his shoulder and noticed the faint wings were disappearing. "It's because we can't handle Aulphene. Even if we all fought at the same time. And she can control it at all. In the end means she will have an imperfect Dua form. The master would be more angry about that then us leaving now. We just have to worry about Fleurs Zéro through Deux. Those three make me look nice."

Jumping out of bed a gray haired male wakes up in a cold sweat. "God, Bane of the Red, Tsubaki, Ken...who or what are those people. Where was that?" Confused on what he saw in his "dream" the male gets out of bed walking over to the window and opens the curtains. As he opens the windows the male gazes far off at the Eiffel Tower.

"My name is Jean-Clarke De Bouef. And I...am a substitute Soul Reaper (Shinigami)."