Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ White Concerto: Groove ❯ Cross Step Waltz ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Shaving in the mirror to start off his daily ritual, Jean-Clarke daydreams on the dream he had. "It was so real..." He smiles to himself. "April 3rd...that's today...why does it feel like an important date?" Jean cleans his face and jumps in the shower.

He feels arms around his shoulders and turns to see noone there, "Hanashi..." Grabbing his head and leaning down. "What is all of the stuff rushing to me lately? From meeting Niwa Kikyou and getting Yokonami to even being able to see Shinigami and ghosts."

Jean looks up as the water cascades down his face. "Why does the name Akashi hunt me?" A knock at the door jars Jean-Clarke out of his ponderings.

Rushing to the door, Jean-Clarke opens it with only a towel on. "So hun you still show up in the towel?" Jean-Clarke leans forward and kisses the woman. "Avril if I didn't how would you know I still love you?"

Avril pushes Jean-Clarke inside closing the door behind her. "Like this..." Slowly pushing to the couch, Avril straddles Jean-Clarke and kisses him deeply while undoing his towel and her top. "Sorry baby but you are going to need another shower after this."

And that's my girlfriend Avril Balai. She is a the shinigami for this area. Funny enough she only comes to see me for sex or to give me an assignment. Today was a rare mixture of both.

Laying on his bed watching Avril recloth herself Jean-Clarke states openly, "I am not here to complain or anything but you held back." Avril looks over her shoulder at him and glares. "I mean seriously you didn't put your heart into it. Something on your mind?"

She pulls up her hair into a ponytail and bounces back onto the bed. "Reports of the Cracked Kingdom is becoming alot more active. It's a bit disturbing." Jean-Clarke caresses her leg and smiles.

"C'mon mon sheri. I am stronger than alot the shinigami's you know right? I can handle this 'Cracked Kingdom'." Jean-Clarke giggles, but his words do nothing but cause Avril to tear up. "It's not that easy amour."

Avril lays back beside him,"There is a being in the Cracked Kingdom stronger than you. His name is written in the books of my people." The words 'my people' rang loudly to Jean-Clarke. "This being is a former Shinigami."

"Avril when you say...your people...you mean shinigami, right?" Jean-Clarke sits up looking down on her. "Kikyou-sama is a shinigami too right?" He takes a deep breath, "And where is the Bane of the Red? And who is Tsubaki? What is a Hanashi? And who for fucking hell is Akashi?"

She sits up slightly after this overwhelming amount of questions hit her. "Why do you want to know?" Jean-Clarke puts the cover over his head and lays down hiding himself. "Because I had another dream about Tsubaki lastnight. I called out to her in my sleep and I think she her me."

Shaking her head seeing how this conversation affected him she could do nothing but offer him answers. "Kikyou-sama is my superior and Tsubaki's grandmother. Tsubaki is my best-friend and Hanashi is Tsubaki's mother. Akashi was the greatest prime minister in all of the history of Seireitei and was Tsubaki's father. Though I never met him the way Hanashi talks about him he was either rather selfish and dutiful. Or he was polite and kind. But either way I hear he was hot." Jean-Clarke grunts. "Not as hot as you amour. And the Bane of the Red is where Akashi and Kikyou fought and he created a crater two miles wide over years and many rainfalls it filled with water and created a lake."

Jean-Clarke peeks out from under the cover. "How did create a crater that big?" Avril smiles and points at Yokonami. "Funny enough you hold the Answer as your Zanpukutou. The only person to ever take that Zanpakutou past Shikai form was Akashi. Now you can do it."

She crawls up and kisses Jean on the nose. "That old tiger must trust you alot." Jean-Clarke kisses her back and giggles, "YOKONAMI I DENOUNCE YOU!!!"

Swept away into a deep daydream, Jean-Clarke stands at the Crater of Red. A little boy stands before a black armored tiger. "IT'S YOUR FAULT YOKONAMI!!! IT'S YOUR FAULT MOMMY IS DEAD!!!" The little boy stabs the sword in the ground and breaks it as the tiger disappears.

Jean-Clarke shakes his head, Avril stares at him. "Did you just hear a word I said?" Jean shakes his head no. All she could do was rub her face. "Today you see Prime Minister Raito Akusei. She is going to assign you a division. And since you have no family here the move should be relatively unnoticed."

"Thank you for re-assuring me that my life means nothing hun." Jean says sarcastically. "Think nothing of it." Avril replies.