Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ White Concerto: Groove ❯ Musing My Muse I ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Husband..." Munashii lays on her side in the bed watching her husband writing at his desk.

Yaiba, still writing, replies to Munashii, "Yes Dear?"

She moves the hair from her face and smiles, "I love you." Yaiba stops writing.

"That couldn't be all you had to say."

Adjusting herself to lay on her stomach pointing him; she cups her head in her hands,"I think that odd we have been both feeling that Reika all the way here..."

"Go on?"

Munashii begins to kick her feet up in the air,"You know whose Reika that is right?"

Yaiba simply nods and continues writing.

"You aren't worried my husband?"

He shakes his head no without any effort,"After the battle of Terra Dementia...I personally made sure that Akashi will never be a problem again."

Munashii rises her eyebrow raises questioning what she just heard. "You can barely handle me..."

Yaiba puts down his pin and stands. "Oh...is that so?"

Munashii lays on her back as Yaiba begins to straddle her. "Yep...even when you are on top you can't handle me at all."

Yaiba leans down over her with his hair draped in her face. "We shall see about that."

In Seireitei Prison...

"Okay, let me get this straight...cause I have had tons of dreams about this. Which I guess are..." Jean does the quote sign in the air. "Memories."

Ken nods. Jean slumps down and fake sobs. "Tsubaki is my daughter." Ken nods. "Hanashi is my wife." Ken nods again. "You are my nephew." Ken is still nodding. "I AM FUCKING MY DAUGHTER'S FRIEND!?!"

Ken adds in, "Which is you nephew's ex-girlfriend." Jean screams in the air and faints.

Ken jumps up and grabs the bars. "Akashi are you alright?"

Jean flails around. "I am former prime-minister Akashi to you."

"Yep he's alright." Ken plops back on the floor.

"Dude...then how come I am younger then the image of me in the Seijou-tou Shorin office?" Akashi rubs his face, "Why didn't mom...MOM!?!" Memories rush through his head and he grabs the bars with all of his might. "There is no way that's my mother!?!"

Ken's ears perk up."That's 100% Madame Kikyou."

"No my mother's Zanpakutou is Shahou...not Shiro."

Ken smiles knowing his answer will make Akashi shut up, "Well to answer that statement, Tsubaki your daughter is the new user of Shahou. So state my previous statement."

"Your mother Saya must be proud you?" Akashi says sitting down.

"Aunty Saya ain't my mother."

Akashi blankly looks at Ken. "You are telling me Yaiba got some poor chick pregnant?"

Ken smiles again,"Nah my mom is pretty strong."

Akashi grins in disbelief, "Yeah right who is she?"

"Yamagi Munashii."

Akashi's face grows in fear at hearing that name,"You don't mean a blonde french woman with piercing blue eyes?"

"Mmmhmmm..."

Akashi runs his fingers through his hair, "Fuck..."

Ken cocks his head to the side, "Something wrong?"

Akashi smiles nervoously, "There is alot I need to explain to you."