Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ White Concerto: Groove ❯ Lil' Drummer Boy ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"WHO GOES THERE!?!" Guards stands in front of them man heading into Seijou-tou Kyorin.

The man look at them and smiles. "My name is Shunsei Haku. I have to see the Prime Minister and drop off a packet to Raito-sama's residence."

They look over this blonde haired male and see the Division 1 sash on his arm. "You may go through."

Haku nods at the guards and walks in.

"It's too easy to follow these shinigami...I can tell these guys didn't even know the name of the Five Shingami Aces." Morphing into his true form Eptung looks around and begins to walk in the direction of the Prime Minister's residence.

"This place hasn't changed one bit."

Eptung looks around at the names of the new 46 Senators. "Hmpf...that brat Ritsuka made it to become a Senator. How weak is this place now?"

Thinking to himself,"No matter; once I retrieve Zwei this place will be nothing to me."

Eptung's eyes burn a crimson red as in the distance a howl is heard.

In the Dead Forest...

Tsubaki wades along the edge as Avril sits on the shore. "I can't believe I have been having a relationship with your father." Avril picks a flower. "You think now that he's back he is going to leave me for your mother?"

Tsubaki shakes her head no then leans over and glides her hand across the surface of the lake. "This lake belongs to my father. The Zanpakutou in the middle as well..." She turns around to Avril. "You belong to my father."

Tsubaki sheds her clothes throwing them towards the shore at Avril. "But don't go around asking me to call you mom."

Avril gets up just as Tsubaki begins to walk towards the center of the lake. "What are you about to do Tsubaki?"

She closes her eyes basking in the completion of her family no matter how dysfunctional it may be. "Je recevrai ma juste de naissance ce jour." (I will receive my birth right this day.) Tsubaki dives into the lake.

"She spoke french..." Avril hugs Tsubaki's clothes. "your eyes have never been so at ease. They are usually full of anger. You're...you're happy."

Swimming to the center, Tsubaki stops and looks down into the abyss where a red string floated out of. She swims to the string thinking to herself, "This zanpakutou belongs to me and me alone." She grabs the string and tries to tug at it.

Disappointed she knew exactly what she had to do. She swims up to the top and gathers some breath the dives back in speeding down to the bottom of the abyss.

Before her was a black bladed zanpakutou with the words, "I am void...black abyss." Inscribed on the blade. She grabs the handle trying to pull it out but was stopped by deep red shock that burned her hand even under water.

She again thought, "You are my birth right. Mine alone to weild. You shall obey me." She grabs the zanpakutoou handle again and begins to pull. Once again the blade rejects her but she doesn't let up still holding on to the blade her whole body feels like it's a blaze.

Avril sits at the edge of the lake. "Oh hi Avril..." Avril uses Tsubaki's socks to do a psuedo puppet show. "Oh I am great Baki-kun..."

"No you aren't"

"Yes I am"

She makes the two socks fight for a second as she feels her feet getting cold. She looks down seeing water slowly moving her way. "GOOD GOGGLY MOGGLY!!!"

A giant wall of water drenches her,"Oh now this bitch is paying for me to go and get my hair done." She looks at the lake and all the water is walled around the shore.

Tsubaki grunts and groans pulling at the Zanpakutou. "It coming."

Avril yells down to Tsubaki. "COME ON BAKI-KUN!!! GET IT!!!"

Tsubaki yells as the Zanpakutou frees it's self from the ground. She jumps up in the air and watches the water return in the lake bed. "Hmmm...this has no soul..." She thinks to herself and lands in the grass as the water finishes receeding.

She walks past Avril who is beyond drenched and doesn't look to happy about that. "I am going to kill you."

"It has no soul Avril and I know exactly who to fix that." She holds Shahou in her left hand and the Zanpakutou in the other hand. "Sorry Shahou."

Tsubaki smashes them together and a piercing white light omitted from the impact. "Shit it's fucking wet around here. Okay who did I impregnant cause I swear I just like it wet. Yah know." Brown haired male humps the air and sings to himself. "miageta yozora no hoshitachi no hikari..." The male looks behind himself and sees a naked Tsubaki and Avril.

"Oh shit...JACK FUCKING POT!!!" He jumps at Tsubaki and receives a boot in the face.

"Not happening fucker." Tsubaki kicks him up in the air.

The male grabs a branch and flips to the top of a tree. "So you are my creator?" He explains both of the females. "Oh shit you're Baki-ai. Hehe hell this is cool. Seems I have alot of new abilities. Guess I should have a new name."

Tsubaki puts her Kimono on. "Who are you?"

The male bows to Tsubaki. "Sense I am not a void anymore you can call me Kuwashii."