Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Without You ❯ To The Person who emailed me that crap before: ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I am really sorry people who thought that this would be a chapter. . I am just mad at the moment. I know that I should of put this in one of the stories, since it is not a chapter. . But I could not help myself. And I want to know who this person is. . .

:[
Sorry again.

This is to:

BrittaDv2@aol.com

Who is not allowing anyone to email her/him.


Which I thought was fucking hilarious.



Ze email that made my day::

Please stop making gay stories for bleach or any other anime show. Because it's sick. Why do you people want to see two men fucking each other? If you want something to write about then here is a few people to write about. ByakuyaxMomo byakuyaxNanao ByakuyaxUnohana ByakuyaxYoruichi ByakuyaxRangiku ByakuyaxRukia ByakuyaxOrihime. Try this you will get better results.
___________________________________________________________________________ ________________________

I never asked for anyone's crap. Why did you email me some hate mail? If you don't like it, please don't read it. It's as easy as that. I put warnings. And I have and never will put two men 'fucking' each other in one of my stories, so thanks. Also, how is incest better than two men in love? Byakuya is Rukia's brother. . . Why would i want to write about incest?

Just wondering. Because if you didn't know, incest is illegal. . .

I do get results. People read the stories. People that don't care if it's 'gay'. I'm more than happy with my results at the moment, thank you for the fucking advice though. Not like I needed it or anything.


Again- if you think that it is sick for two men or women to be in love, READ THE WARNINGS BEFOREHAND!