Blue Seed Fan Fiction ❯ The Daughter of Kusanagi ❯ Chapter 1:Kidnapped ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The child of Kusanagi
By:Christal Hikaru
Chapter 1: Kid-napped
It had been 13 years sence Momiji and Kusanagi had been together. Kusanagi still loves Momiji, and Momiji just can't get him out of her mind. About 13 years ago Kusanagi left Momiji to go to America. She didn't find out that she was gonna have a child till 3 days after he left so she couldn't tell him. She named the child Graciela whith means Grace in spanish. She is thirteen fixing to be fourteen in a month. And going into the eighth grade. Graciela has long lime green hair with solft blue eyes.
She had her fathers skin color but her mothers bodyshape. Oh and she has Kusanagi's attitude. What she didn't know was that she was a third human, half Aragami, and a third Kushnada, she just thinks shes an normal teeager that likes to hang with friends.

"Graciela!"said Momiji.
"Yes Mom."said Graciela.
"Guess what i just got off the phone with your father and he's finelly comming home!"said Momiji.
"You still didn't tell him about me did you?!"said Graciela.
"Well no hun I didn't."Said Momiji."I think it would be best to what till he got home to find out he has a darghter."
"Fine."said Graicela.
"By the way he should be getting here right a bout."

<Ding Dong>

"Go answer the door Graciela while I make dinner."said Momiji.

Graciela answered the door. There stood an tall man with green hair and cat like eyes. She staired.

"Oopes I must have the wrong apt. number sorry."said The man.
"No you don't."said Graciela."Are you Kusanagi?"
"Y-yes."he answered."Whats going on?"
"Mom He's here."said Graciela.
"Mom?"said Kusanagi."Huh?"

Momiji walked into the room.

"Kusanagi!"said Momiji."How nice to see you again!"
"Whats going on?"kusanagi damanded.
"Well this is Glaciela your darghter."said Momiji.

Kusanagi passed out.

~Later~
*Whats going on? Me...I have a child?*

A sweet sent rose into the air waking up Kusanagi.

"I would've told you but by time I found out You where gone."said Momiji.
"So I'm a daddie?"asked Kusanagi.
"Yes silly."said Graciela.
"C'mon now, supper getting cold lets go eat then go visit the TAC gang."said Momiji.
"Lets go eat..."said Graciela.
"Right."said Kusanagi."It has been a long time sence I've had one of your mothers home cooked meals."

So Kusanagi Momiji and Graciela ate the supper Momiji fixed,
and headed to the TAC office. As the walked in Graciela got so excited because she got to see Koma again.

"Mom do you think it would be ok if I talk to Koma now?"said Graciela.
"Fine by me."said Momiji.

Momiji opeden the door and Graciela raced to Koma's desk. You could here her saying Mrs.Yaegashi. Kunikida looked up to find Momiji and Kusanagi standing there together again.

"Mamoru?"asked Kunikida.

Everybody else looked up, even Koma who was explaining how her roket-luncher worked. The room went quiet.

"Well?"asked Kusanagi.
"KUSANAGI!"yelled everybody rushing up and giving him a group hug,trampling over Momiji forgeting she was there.

"Umm...Sakura...your standing on my throat!"said Momiji.
^.^"Oh sorry."said Sakura."Here let me help you up."
_._"No thanks Sakura I'll help my self up."said Momiji.
"What!"said Yaegashi walking back to his desk.
"Whats going on?"asked Kusanagi.
"Aragrmi!"said Yaegashi.
"Ara-what?"said Graciela.
"Huh?"said Yaegashi."Oopes forgot She was in here!"-.-
"No thats ok yaegashi."said Momiji."she is thirteen and its about time I told her about her family. And why I play a majior role in the TAC."
"Mom?"asked Graciela.
"Graciela...is not your real name...Well its your name but you human name."said Momiji."your real name is Kaede Kusanagi. Kaede was my twin sisters name."
"Momiji...And what she means Human name is that your not human...Your half Kushunada..."said Kusanagi.
"And half Aragami."said Momiji."You see I also though I had an normal life...Tii Kusanagi came along...He told me i was Princess Kushunada Twin sister on Kaede Kushunada...And that--"
"I must Kill you."said Kusanagi.

The tone of Kusanagi's voice when he said that sent chills down her spine.

"Why?"asked Graciela/Kaede.
"Well Graciela--"said Kusanagi.
"Call me Kaede."said Graciela.
"Right Kaede...Reasion was because I thought the only to kill the Aragami was to kill Momiji...Well I found out I was wrong I was supose to protece her."said Kusanagi.
"Soon I fell in love...Then we both liked each other."said Momiji."Then after the Aragami was distoryed twice Kusanagi went to see what things where like in America And of corse I only herd from him twice,Once when he got there and once befor he left."
"Tell me more about the Kushunada."said Kaede."And your twin."

Kusanagi stood up and started to leave.

"What wrong?"Asked Kaede.
"Momiji can I talk To Kaede alone?" asked Kusanagi.
"Shure..."said Momiji."You know more about the Kushunada and Aragami then I do anyway."

Kusanagi picked up Kaede and jumped out the window and headed for Tokyo Tower.
When they got there Kusanagi sat Kaede down and started to explain.

"Kaede was the first person I loved and acttully had feelings for."said Kusanagi."I at one time though that Kaede didn't have a sister."
"oh."said Kaede.
"Your mother named you after her because she thinks that Kaede's spirit lies in you as a Kushunada."said Kusanagi."Your out side apperince has nothing to do with your real name because Kaede had Blue hair not lime green. But your spirit inside stays calm...Just like Kaede's was. I just hope you don't end up like her."
"What happened?"asked Kaede.
"She turned evil and tryed to whipe out the human race."said Kusanagi."But in the end She brought your mother back to life and then disapeared...I never herd from her again."
"What happened to mom?"asked Kaede.
"Her destney was to become a human sacrafice to save the human race."Said Kusanagi."she tryed every thing in her power to try and take a nother rode. To find another way to distory the Aragami. But in the end she sacraficed her self...But like I said Kaede brought her back to life."
"Well,well look if it isn't Mamoru Kusanagi."said a voice."And whos this...does The imperficet one have a half breed brat also!"
"Murakumo." said Kusanagi.
"What your name little one?"asked Murakumo.
"I'm not little im thirteen in a half and my name in K-Ka.."said Kaede.

When she said that Murakumo landed on the ground.

"What?"asked Murakumo.
"I'm Kaede Kushunada!"said said a different voice comming from Kaede.
"What!"said Kusanagi."Kaede?!"
"Kaede!"Said Murakumo.

Right then Kaede passed out. And Kusanagi cought her.

"You Better get lost Murakumo!"said Kusanagi.
"Um...Right...But I'll be back!"said Murakumo.

Murakumo disappeared, and Kusanagi took Kaede back home. When he got there Momiji was already there fixing dinner. Kusanagi laied Kaede down on the couch and went into the kinchen to talk with Momiji.

"Momiji we need to talk."said Kusanagi.
"Shure."said Momiji fring rice.
"Murakumo is back...and so is your sister."said Kusanagi.
"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!"said Momiji turning around.
"The thing is...Kaede is realy Kaede."said Kusanagi. ????
"Huh?"said Momiji."What do you mean?" ^.^
"I mean...*shifs*...do you smell something burning? MOMIJI YOUR HAND!!!!"
"Huh...AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"screamed Momiji."Put it out! PUT IT OUT!!!!!"

Kusanagi threw water on Momiji's hand and in the rice.

"MY RICE!!!! KUSANAGI!!!!!! GET OUT OF THE KINCHEN NOW!!!!!!"screamed Momiji.
"O.K!"said Kusanagi."I needed to check on Kaede anyways...Murakumo is probly after her.

Kusanagi left the room and then ran back in with a bit of worrie on his face.

"I thought I said--"said Momiji."Kusanagi?"
"It's Kaede...shes gone!"said Kusanagi.
"...Oh My god...no...Kaede...KAEDE!!!"screamed Momiji in tears.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^< br> This is the end on the first chapter R&R.
NOTE:The only charater I own is Kaede/Graciela. The rest are copy rights on ADV Films and Tokyo Japan Animation Stoudios.












< br>