Blue Seed Fan Fiction ❯ The Daughter of Kusanagi ❯ My choise ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Daughter of Kusanagi
By: Christal Hikaru.

Note: This is the same story but i'm writing the title as The Daughter Of Kusanagi not The Child Of Kusanagi.Oh and I just found out How to Spell Kome's Name so it's spelt right in this chapter. K. Bye.
__________________________________________________--------_____--- ---_____
Chapter 2. My Choise?

Momiji and Kusanagi ran down the steet about 3 or four blocks to the goverment building where the TAC was.When they reached the place Kusanagi grabbed Momiji and took a hudge leap up and intered threw the window behind Mr.Knuikide. Avously scareing him half to deaf.

"god Kusanagi don't inter like that!"said Mr.Knuikide."You sceared me!"
"Momiji where's Kaede?"asked Kome.
"Murakumo kidnapped her!"said Kusanagi.
"What that Bastards back!"yelled Kome.
"I'm a fraid so."said Momiji.
"Why would he wont Your daughter...Momiji?"asked Yaegashi.
"Because..."said Momiji.
"Because Kaede Kushunada's soul lives inside her."said Kusanagi.
"He's probably planning to divide the two spirits and reborn Kaede Kushunada and control the word...maybe reborn the plain from Kaedes plain to distory the world."said Yaegashi.
"But If he does that..."said Ausza."He'd probably kill off the other spirit!"
"No."said Momiji."Thats Graciela Spirit! He can't!"
"Don't worry Momiji."said Kusanagi."I don't think he's strong enough to do that yet. Murakumo needs 9 seeds to be able to do that."

~Mean while~

Kaede finnelly came to. But she wasn't in the arms of her farther...Or even at home.
Kaede jumped up and started to run all over the place trying to find a way out.

"Where am I?"she yelled.
"Well...your finelly awake."Said a voice.
"Who are you...what do you wont!"Kaede damanded.
"I'm Murakumo...and its not what I wont...its what you wont."
"What!"yelled Kaede."I wont to go home!"
"Sorry Kushunada Half Breed!"said Murakumo."Don't you wont to be normal?"
"Yes...But I also wont to go home!"said Kaede.
"Now Just close your eyes and hum...any tune that come to your mind."Said Murakumo.
"NO!"said Kaede."I Wont to go home!"
"Fine...But If you ever feel left out...hum the tune that comes from your heart...It would be even better if you could sing it!"said Murakumo."But home is where you wont to go...then go, theres the exit."
"Thank you Mr. Murakumo."said Kaede.

Kaede Turned around and started to run. When she made it out of that place and down a block she stoped and took her breath. Then went to run again and ran into a Boy.

"Augh.."said the boy."You need to whatch where you...Graciela?"
"Jun!"said Kaede."Call me Kaede."
"Your parents are looking everywhere for you!"said Jun.
"Dad who's she?"asked a boy about Kaedes age.
"Mathew This is Kaede Kusanagi."said Jun."Mr. & Mrs. Kusanagi's daughter."
"Oh well Hello I'm Mathew."he said."What are you doing here?"
"I was Kidnapped By Murakumo...But he let me go."said Kaede.

Out of Know where came Kusanagi and Momiji.

"Kaede!"they yelled."
"Mom Dad!"she yelled back.

~That Night~

"Mom...Could you sing me something tonight.?"said Kaede.
"Why Kaede...Shure."said Momiji."Let me see..I've got one."

Momiji closed her eyes and started to hum a tune.(The tune is the Matsuri Uta).

Momiji Singing: Kaze sarau minamo he to
tayutoute michibi kareru
mani mani ukabu shirabe
hibiki watare towa ni

Kaede singing: Yuragi yuragi furuete
hatenai sora he
toki o koe yuki kaite
kasokeki uki yo he
ima tsudo he tomo yo daiichi he

Both Momiji and Kaede singing: Wasureshi uta o utai
ushina ishi omoi o mote
futatabi ma mieru made
fukaku fukaku nemure
toki ha nagare yuku

Kaede: Na,Na Na Na,Na Na Na Na Na Na,Na Na,Na Na Na,Na Na Na Na Na Na.

Momiji:Na,Na Na Na,Na Na Na Na Na Na,Na Na Na Na Na Na Na.

(Song Ends)

"That use to be you favorit song when you where little Kaede."said Momiji.
"The song in my heart...that divides the souls..."said Kaede."Murakumo said to sing the song in your heart when you are lonely..."
"That song was the Matsuri Uta...Prettey as it may seem...But that song has a power."said Kusanagi."I don't know what he is up to but it isn't good either."
"Kaede why don't we stay the nigh over at Kome's place tonight."said Momiji."That way if Murakumo trys to strike he wont find you."
"Mom Don't take me wrong..."said Kaede."...But I don't think he would try to kidnapp me again."
"Huh?"said Kusanagi."What do you mean."
"Murakumo said...It was what ever i wonted."said Kaede."I told him I wonted to go home...after he told me when I felt left out to hum the song in my heart...he opened the door and letted me go."
"Strainge...He's up to something."said Kusanagi.

~Next Morning~

Kaede sat up in her bed.

"I feel it..."she said."Something bad is a bout to happen..."
"Good Morning Kaede!"said Kusanagi.
"Ahh!!!"Screamed Kaede."Don't do that!"
"Sorry."said Kusanagi."Momiji sent me up here to wake you up...you'll be late for school if you sleep any longer."
"What!"yelled Kaede."Tell mom I'll be down in a min."
"Ok."said Kusanagi.

Kaede raced around the room and got ready then she looked on her calander and it said it was Sunday.

"KUSANAGI!"she screamed.
"What!"he said.
"Its Sunday!"she yelled back."I don't have school on Sundays you Idot!"
"Well sorry...Hey whats wrong?"asked Kunsanahi.
"I've been feeling a strange power lately...And its stonger today then yesterday."said Kaede.
"I've been feeling the same thing."said Momiji.
"Thats funnie cause I haven't felt anything yet."said Kusanagi.

Then it struck him.

"I feel it... its in this room."saidKusanagi."Lodes of Negative energy...Kaede Its you...but why?"

Kaede didn't look suprised.

"Huh? Kaede?"asked Kusanagi.

Kaede looked to the ground,then back up.

"Mom I'm not hungrey right now...I'm heading back up to my room."said Kaede.
"O.K. Kaede?!"said Momiji.

Kaede headed up stairs.

"Whats wrong with her today?"asked Momiji.
"I don't know Momiji."said Kusanagi.

~Up In Kaedes Room~

Kaede was thinking of the stuff that Murakumo said.

~Flash Back~

"Where am I?"she yelled.
"Well...your finelly awake."Said a voice.
"Who are you...what do you wont!"Kaede damanded.
"I'm Murakumo...and its not what I wont...its what you wont."
"What!"yelled Kaede."I wont to go home!"
"Sorry Kushunada Half Breed!"said Murakumo."Don't you wont to be normal?"
"Yes...But I also wont to go home!"said Kaede.
"Now Just close your eyes and hum...any tune that come to your mind."Said Murakumo.
"NO!"said Kaede."I Wont to go home!"
"Fine...But If you ever feel left out...hum the tune that comes from your heart...It would be even better if you could sing it!"said Murakumo."But home is where you wont to go...then go, theres the exit."
"Thank you Mr. Murakumo."said Kaede.

~Flash Back over~

"The song in My heart...The Matsuri Uta!He means to sing that song when I feel left out and I wont be alone anymore...well right now I feel extreamly left out so...I Chouse to follow Mr. Murakumo's advice and sing that song."Said Kaede.

Kaede stood up. Blue flame like energy sorounded her, causeing her hair to fly all over the place. Then the energy fell to the floor. And she started to sing.

Kaze sarau minamo he to
tayutoute michibi kareru
mani mani ukabu shirabe
hibiki watare towa ni

The blue energy turnrd yellow and filled her room up compleatly.


Yuragi yuragi furuete
hatenai sora he
toki o koe yuki kaite
kasokeki uki yo he
ima tsudo he tomo yo daiichi he

A blue covering covered Kaede.

Wasureshi uta o utai
ushina ishi omoi o mote
futatabi ma mieru made
fukaku fukaku nemure
toki ha nagare yuku

She stopped singing and It stopped. She looked and there was someone else in her room. She had Blue hair and Blue eyes.

"Kaede..."she said as she passed out.

************************************************************* ********
Hoped you liked this chapter. R&R please.