Blue Seed Fan Fiction ❯ The Daughter of Kusanagi ❯ GVSM.MVSK ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Doughter of Kusanagi
By:Christal Hikaru

Chapter 3:Graciela V.S. Murakumo...Momiji V.S. Kaede...Wheres Kusanagi?!

"Kusanagi Kaedes been a'lil to quiet don't you think?"asked Momiji.
"Yeah I agree..."said Kusanagi."...I'll go check on her!"
"O.K."said Momiji.

Kusanagi walked to Kaedes room and knocked on the door.

"Kaede...?"he asked."Are you O.K?!"

There was no answer, so Kusanagi opened the door and rush to the fallin Graciela on the floor. Then he looked up and saw another girl...one that looked a lot like Kaede Kushunada.

"Who are you!"Kusanagi damanded."And what did you do to my daughter!"
"I am Kaede Kushunada...And I did nothing to your Aragami daughter." the girl said."She will be fine...all she did was wast preshious negative energy releassing me.
"What..."said Kuanagi.
"She chouse to releass me."said Kaede.
"Tell me who do you work for?!"asked Kusanagi.

About that time Momiji walked in to the room.

"I serve My master...Murakumo."said Kaede.

Kaede disapeared.

"...daddy..."said Graciela.
"Oh thank god!"said Momiji huging Graciela.
"Mom..."said Graciela.

Graciela stood up.

"I beleaved him..."she said.
"Huh?"said Momiji.
"I beleaved that fucked up Bastard!"screamed Graciela.
"What do you mean?"asked Momiji.
"I sang that song...like Murakumo told me to...it my falt Kaede was let free!"said Graciela."It's myself I blame..."
"Umm...No it is not!"said Kusanagi."Don't blame your self...I also made a mistake like that!"
"Huh?"asked Momiji.
"I almost killed you..."said Kusanagi.
"Oh yeah!"said Momiji."Now what was it again...!"^.^

Kusanagi and Graciela sweat dropped.

"Mom!"said Graciela Laughing."He just told you!"
"I know I just did...Thats what you get for marring an air head!"said Kusanagi laughing also.

Momiji looked confused then laughed with them. Then Graciela looked down and noticed a blue seed like thing on her hand.

"The Hell!"she said.
"What???"said Momiji.
"Look!!!"said Graciela."Look at my hand!!!"
"My Lord!"said Momiji."It's a Mitama!"
"But only one?"said Kusanagi."What a sec..."
"Huh?"said Graciela.

Kusanagi pulled Graciela's shirt down a little so he could see if she had any Mitama on her chest. And if there was how many.

"1..2..3..4.."said Kusanagi."5..6..7..8.."
"8 Mitamas!"said Momiji.

Then there was a huge boom and the whole side of the wall blew up. Momiji and Kusanagi grabed Graciela and ran.

"Come Out imperfict one!!"said Murakumo.
"Murakumo!"said Momiji.

Kusanagi stood up.

"Dad no...I wont to fight him!"said Graciela.
"Huh...But Graciela..."said Kusanagi.
"He's the resion Kaede is awake again and I wont to stop him!"said Graciela taking off out of her room and out the front door.
"Did I miss sonthing?"said Momiji.

~With Graciela.~

Graciela ran down the stairs of the apartment building then out the door. She stopped right infrount of Murakumo.

"Well isn't it Little half breed."Said Murakumo."Don't make me laugh...you simply don't have the power to beat me."
"Shut up!"yelled Graciela."Thanks to you I have 8 mitamas and Kaede loose!!"
"What!"said Murakumo."But how did you get 8 mitamas so quickly!?"
"Easy the blue energy givin off from the spell formed 8 Mitamas...I grabed them all befor they touched the ground and then I looked up and there was Kaede then I passed out...the next thing I know Kusanagi was holding me in his arms."
"I see."said Murakumo.

Graciela jumped into the air and started to attack Murakumo. Murakumo doged 3 out of 10 attackes.

"Well your more powerful then I though..."said Morakumo."But could you keep up after this!"

Murakumo trance formed into a dragon and started to attack out of 100 hits he hit her 90 times.

~Back to Momiji and Kusanagi~
"Kusanagi I'm worried..."said Momij."Gracielas not strong enough to face Murakumo...she hasn't even had training yet!"
"...Well all I can say is I hope she'll be alright."said Kusanagi."Or maybe we should go check on h--"

Right then someone came behind Kusanagi, knocking him upside his head with a slug hammer.

"KUSANAGI!"screamed Momiji.
"Can Graciela come out and play?!"said the Girl.
"Who are you!" said Momiji.
"I am Kaede Kusangi!"said the girl."Who are you...?"
"I doesn't matter who I am..and no Kaede...Graciela can't come play."said Momiji.
"Well thats ok...you look like fun!"said Kaede charging at Momiji.

Momiji doged the attack and charged at Kaede knocking both out the window.
When Momiji awoke she saw Graciela fighting Murakumo...and not doing to well either.

"Graciela!"yelled Momiji.
"Mom!"said Graciela getting sidetracked.

Murakumo charged one of the dragons heads at Graciela sending her deep under ground.

"GRACIELA!"screamed Momiji.

Graciela Got up ... Did that little tranceformation Kusanagi does and then Kicked some majior butt! Then she whent to take care of Kaede. Bout that time Kaede was beating up on Momiji.

"KAEDE!"yelled Graciela.
"Auh...a real fight..."said Kaede.

Kaede and Graciela charged at each other.Kusanagi finnely came up and grabed Momiji. Kaede fell to the ground. And Graciela kicked her on to her back snack=hing her Mitama Neckless.

"This doesn't belong to you no more!"said Graciela.

(Matsuri Uta playing in background)

"Mom...Dad I love you more then anything...But if I distory Kaedes Mitama it will distory mine...there for will both die in the process."said Graciela.
"Graciela!"said Momiji."You can't!"
"I love you Mom."said Graciela."I love you both."

Graciela Smached the two Mitamas together,shattering them both into pieces.

"I love you Graciela."said Momiji.

(The song changed to Kirai Ni Narenai)

Graciela disapeared in a flash of light, and like magic all of Gracielas and Kaedes energy went inside of Momiji. She was once again Pregnet with Kusanagis child.

"Kusanagi..."said Momiji.
"Huh..."said Kusanagi.
"Are you going to america again?"asked Momiji.
"No I'm staying here with you..."said Kusanagi."But right now I have some unfinished busness."
"Ok..I'll be in the apartment ok."said momiji.
"Ok."said Kusanagi.

Momiji went in side and Kusanagi headed where Murakumo landed.

~Following Kusanagi~

"Well, isn't it the imperfict one."said Kusanagi.
"Have mercie!"said Murakumo.
"No way!"said Kusanagi doing a finel blast killing Murakumo.

~3 years later~

The TAC finely retired and Kusanagi Momiji and the twins Kaede and Kattie where now three. They named Graciela Kattie because they wonted to doge any more fights if they could. They now lived on a contrey side over Tokyo. The thing about it is...Kusanagi and momiji will rember what happened...but the twins wont.

( END)
__________________________________________________________________ __
Matsuri Uta (Song From Blue Seed)
kaze sarau minamo he to
tayutoute michibi kareru
mani mani ukabu shirabe
hibiki watare towa ni

yuragi yuragi furuete
hatenai sora he
toki o koe yuki kaite
kasokeki uki yo he
ima tsudo he tomo yo daiichi he

wasureshi uta o utai
ushina ishi omoi o mote
futatabi ma mieru made
fukaku fukaku nemure
toki ha nagare yuku
__________________________________________________________________ __
Kirai ni narenai (song from Rayearth )

Kujikesou ni nattara namida wo kaze ga tsuresatte kureru yo
Uchuu no hitomi kara afure-dasu hikari ga tsutsunde kureru yo

Mahou no jueru hoshii mono wa Yume yori kasunde mieru keredo

Kirai ni narenai Demo juubun ja nai Kakaeta omoi wo shinjite
Hagane no uooru tsukinukeru kanata ni ashita e hirogaru umi Kitto kagayaku yo

Koi shite kizutsuita toki demo hoshi no sasayaki wa yasashii
Mado ni utsutte 'ru nakigao mo asa ni wa egao ni kawaru yo

Utatte jueru sugao no mama Ashita no watashi ga irareru you ni

Kirai ni naritai Demo kirai ni naranai Itsu mo kokoro wa yurete iru
Yozora no beru nante hiroi sekai Itsu demo jibun no koto ichiban mienai

Mahou no jueru hoshii mono wa Yume yori kasunde mieru keredo

Kirai ni narenai Demo juubun ja nai Kakaeta omoi wo shinjite
Hagane no uooru tsukinukeru kanata ni hontou no jibun wo ima sagashi ni ikou yo
Itsu demo jibun no koto ichiban no nazo