Boys Over Flowers Fan Fiction ❯ Guilty ❯ Crush ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Muzta! This is my 1st HYD fic so please dn't be 2 hard on me…
 
Disclaimer: Yo ! I dn't own Hana Yori Dango nor hav d ntention of stealin' t frm d owner (as if…) So… please dn't sue me, I hav no big amnt of money hir… I'm juz a fan… a proud fan that is… But f u do, I'm going to call Tsukasa 2 hav u beatin'… ~joke~
 
Summary: Tsukushi, as a personal assistant (P.A.) of a famous singer, dancer & actress, Sakuraku… Tsukasa, Sakuraku's screen partner, a famed celebrity… then… Sorry `bout that, I'm no good in giving summaries… By d way, this is a Tsukasa&Tsukushi fic… R & R please
 
“Guilty
 
By: Black Gaea
 
Chapter 1
Crush
 
In The Lounge…
 
“Where the hell did that P.A. of mine went?!” Sakuraku voiced out, her arms crossed before her chest.
 
“Now, now, Saku dear, just give her more time to pack her things and besides, it's her first time working with you as her assistant and since you didn't informed her yesterday that she should be with you in the trip…”, Tsubaki said calmly, as she sipped her share of tea before giving the host a complement. “Sukoi Saku, you are really, as in really, good in making this kind of tea.” She then raised her right leg to land it on the other, “You can lure a future mother-in-law…”
 
“So, can I lure your mother?” The pink haired beauty, not even facing her elegantly beautiful guess, asked bluntly, her voice in the usual childish tone with a blemish of seriousness.
 
Tsubaki placed her cup on the chic center table “Uhm, Saku dear, you know…” She cut her reply when she noticed her friend's assistant on the door; standing, her knapsack in place. Tsubaki stood from her seat, got her shoulder bag and started to pace towards the door. “Saku dear, we should be going” she suggested as she glanced to Sakuraku with a curve on her full red lips “and I'm sure you don't want Tsukasa to wait for us, do you?”
 
When Sakuraku heard this, she immediately jumped from the supplely snug couch, her hands layered before her right chest, “Of course” she said before facing her auburn haired personal assistant, altering her recent childish manner to a bossy one “Tsukushi, did you made sure that my things are packed well?” resting her right hand on her hip.
 
“Hai, Sakuraku-san” the assistant answered with a slight bent forward.
 
“How's my swim-wear?”
 
“I placed 23 of your favorite on the yellow bag, it's in the 2nd van, Sakuraku-san”
 
“My make-up kit?”
 
“In the 1st van, Sakuraku-san”
 
“My formal dresses and gowns?”
 
“Already in the 2nd van, Sakuraku-san”
 
“Then?” Sakuraku raised a brow on her as she was used to grasping comprehensive details of her inquiry, especially from her personal assistant.
 
“Uhmm…” Tsukushi noticed that her heart skipped a beat from the sharp interrogation, and when she finally got what her boss meant, she tried to content the cute actress. “Oh, I placed 18 dresses and 16 gowns, all of your favorite and of the latest, and are in the 4th van, Sakuraku-san”
 
“My…”
 
“Now, now, Saku dear, I thought you really wanted to see Tsukasa.” The beautiful guess butt-in, giving the bossy actress a `now you may lead' gesture. “Shall we?”
 
Without saying another word, she left the room and was followed by Tsubaki and the actress' assistant.
 
Main Entrance
 
“Tsukushi”
 
“Hai, Sakuraku-san” the assistant responded with the usual bow.
 
Before giving her another order, Sakuraku bent herself to get inside the van. “You'll be in the same van as us”, then she sat “it will take us a couple of hours before we can reach the site, so I need some help with some things.”
 
“Hai, Sakuraku-san”
 
Tsukushi waited the two attractive beauties to get themselves seated before riding.
 
And when she got her turn, she went inside and slid the door.
 
During the trip…
 
“Saku dear?”
 
“Hai?”
 
The three are now on the said `1st' van. It has been 2 & half hours since they left the mansion and are now 30 minutes away from the filming site. Aware of it, Sakuraku got herself ready, that is, had already done her make-up, had her hair done by her assistant, who was sitting next to her, and had already prepared a warm (as what she sees it) greeting for `her' Tsukasa, when something bothered Tsubaki. “Uhm, Saku dear?”
 
“Hai?” she said it with a childish pitch, while putting on her lavish coat.
 
“Are you really sure of your feelings for Tsukasa?”
 
The sudden kind of inquiry made the atmosphere change, even Tsukushi, who was counting and assorting her boss' hair pins, accidentally dropped them.
 
When she heard nothing from Sakuraku, “Oh, forget it, I'm just getting…”
 
“Yes, I'm quite sure I love him”, Sakuraku find the most appropriate words for the question. “Even though, he keeps on rejecting me, ignoring me, hating me” she covered her face when she felt tears rolling down her smooth cheeks “I just don't know why, but he meant a lot to me.”
 
Sakuraku's POV
 
It has been a long time since I first met him. We studied in the same school in Pre-school, he was with his group of friends (mostly with the F4 and this pretty Toudou-san) while I was a loner then. (I hate myself before, for having such fate)
 
He was quite famous even at that young age. His strong personality and his good looks attracted me, and find myself having a crush on him.
 
Spoiled?... That's him…
 
Arrogant?... Obviously…
 
Superior?... Everyone knows that…
 
Ego?... He got a huge one…
 
Looks?... Perfect…
 
There was a time when I was invited by a group of kids about my age to play with them. As I said, I was a loner, no one even tried to befriend me, not until that time.
 
Without further ado, I accepted such infrequent invitation. We started to play this `Truth or Consequence' and when I got my turn to answer…
 
Truth” was what I preferred.
 
Great”, an older girl said while she was trying to stand-up. “So, Sakuraku-chan
 
Hai
 
She paced towards me and pointed a finger “Who's your crush?
 
Asking me such question and hearing the others encouraging me to answer, made me all-red. I gave my time to think…
 
Maybe, if I should answe, they will trust me and would play with me…” are the words that ran through my head before I finally bowed my head and answered coyly.
 
Doumyouji Tsukasa
 
Most of them haven't heard what I said, so they started to move closer. “Who's he again?
 
I was about to say it, well, I was suppose to do it in the same tone and volume, when someone answered it aloud. “She said her crush is Doumyouji Tsukasa!
 
Really?” said by a person from behind me.
 
When I turned to see who it was…
 
Nishikado…”
 
3 of the F4 were there (Hanazawa Rui was said to be with Toudou-san). I immediately saw Tsukasa, who was apparently blushing.
 
Nice one, Tsukasa” Mimasaka teased.
 
Hey, Tsukasa, why won't you say something?” Nishikado mocked “Don't tell me you have a crush on her?
 
I blushed at the words. “Do he really…”
 
I saw Tsukasa clenched his fist before saying the words that really hurt and haunted me (even now)
 
He faced Nishikado “No way” then on me “You ugly, ugly thing” he then pointed a finger on me “you dare not go near me, ugly!”
 
I ran as he finished his brusque account…
 
When my parents died in an accident, I decisively spent most of my inheritance to correct my flawed fate…
 
End of POV
 
End of Chapter 1
 
Sory `bout that… Tsukushi wasn't that active in this chapter… She'll definitely get her turn in the next one… And about Sakuraku, you'll surely need this 1st chapter for the plot… It's gonna have an enjoyable tension (I hope)… And about Tsubaki, uhmm, don't worry about her, I have no intentions of having her as one of the antagonist (there'll be a lot of that kind soon)… By the way, Tsukushi's still Tsukushi, you'll soon find her fighting back and saying real foul words (tell me if you don't want reading those words, I'll minimize or do something about it)… And plz R & R, I need those…